It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad warns of 'Weapons of Mass Media'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Alright, now look, I know this is going to piss a lot of folks off on the surface, as I know this guy is not exactly well liked here.

That being said, he is spot on in exposing one of the biggest conspiracies (which I don't even think can be called a conspiracy anymore, as anybody who is not completely asleep at the wheel can see this): The absolute control and use of the media system as a propaganda and brainwashing WEAPON, used by TPTB and their puppets in the gov...

No all he is doing is acting like a victim....

That's it... which is yet another MSM tactic. It's like a robber complaining of thieves.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Seems like youre the one spouting fear, we dont FEAR anything we are just aware of whats going on.

A fair view of world events scares "you guys"?

And while im glad you have your books, that serves nothing so much as experience does.

Like a surgeon whose done a lot of reading and never performed an operation.

Right. Think Einstein would have been anything but cheap labor, a lab rat, a pillow, gassed and burnt to a crisp if he wouldn't have went to school, used the library, and used his noggin to connect dots? I, honestly, don't. The military industrial complex wouldn't have cared much about him, anyway.

Keep thinking they dont pose any threat to you,

At this point in the game, and likely for a long time, they don't. The people who are spreading a disfunct system of control, corraling up a cash-crop livestock, obliterating innocent human beings, and taking what they please when it's said and done are the ones that pose a threat to me.

and keep thinking that given the chance these men wouldnt have you wiped out for not believing what they do.

And don't you dare think for even a moment that the banksters wouldn't capitalize on a nation that is utterly disfunct were it given the chance. This has never happened in Iraq, Iran, Panama, Colombia, and anywhere South, East and in between Colombia. Don't. Stay in line.

Thats not my problem, the rest of us who really DO know how people like him think,

One of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. So we're all psychologists and know of all his genetic disposition as well as his environmental conditioning from about age 2 to present? Seriously, you are TOLD how people like him think.

Just like you were told that Saddam was going to destroy Earth. Just like you aren't told about Joe Koney. Just like Rawanada didn't have UN presence in '94. Just like the corporate industrial agency doesn't move drugs into and around the nation. Just like 9-11 is done and over and everyone agrees and are happy.

have been there and have SEEN it and LIVED it, take our precautions, and while we dont fear it, we watch with caution.

I have multiple friends who served multiple tours. A couple are there as I write this. The ones that are home wouldn't agree with anything you have to say. True story, their experience tells them otherwise. Two saw battle, a few others didn't. They all say, basically, the same things. "We're fighting ourselves." Such an ironic statement.

Ignore it if you like and bury yourself in your books, after all , if it was up to him, youd read and see what HE wanted you to .

Good day!

But, you see, we ARE reading what the corporatocracy wants us to (general population)... at almost all times of our lives. School, national news, presidential speeches. All funded by megacorp. Students have to use their heads- with no warning, mind you- just to avoid absolute indoctrination into a selfish, mindless, corporacratic lifestyle. People who work multiple jobs, stressful jobs or multiple, stressful jobs have to be alert when they turn on the news (hell, being alert wont even do a thing with the complete bs the news spews through the tube to fools these days) and their kids are screaming in their ears.

And we can't OFFICIALLY "lend a few bucks" to these people to afford health care. Proof?

Be safe!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Seems like youre the one spouting fear, we dont FEAR anything we are just aware of whats going on.

And while im glad you have your books, that serves nothing so much as experience does.

You can major in anything you want and read whatever you want , much like you accuse everyone on this board of buying in to, however personal up close experience with whats really going on there speaks volumes more then all your poly sci classes and ego.

Keep thinking they dont pose any threat to you, and keep thinking that given the chance these men wouldnt have you wiped out for not believing what they do.

Thats not my problem, the rest of us who really DO know how people like him think, have been there and have SEEN it and LIVED it, take our precautions, and while we dont fear it, we watch with caution.

Ignore it if you like and bury yourself in your books, after all , if it was up to him, youd read and see what HE wanted you to .

Good day!

Ahem...who is this WE you speak of? Schizophrenic much? But seriously, You have no experience in politics, so you can save that for someone who believes it. Soldiers are there for one thing, and trust me, it aint the politics. The politicians are the one's who are classically educated (YOU KNOW...BOOKS?), and do not take the forefront of the war, they send all the idiot grunts to do that. You ever wonder why most Senators or Congressmen never send their own children to war??? Because they know what war REALLY consists of and are smart enough to keep them out of it.

I however DO, have experience in politics and you wanna know the unfortunate detail here? Grunts like you get sent all over the world and fulfill the agendas of the boys who had their noses in the BOOKS. Its the way of the world. Get used to it.

You see, in order to be a politician, YOU HAVE TO BE EDUCATED, MILITARY EXPERIENCE ISN'T ENOUGH. NOT IN THIS DAY IN AGE. So, as cool as you're making yourself out to be, it aint cool enough because you were still fulfilling orders by people who NEVER saw combat who are and were all "classically educated." And, sorry you don't like the truth (as you equated it with spouting fear) but, the muslims aren't the problem...that's just a symptom of the mainstream media. If that's what affects you the most, then go ahead and allow it to infect you as well. I mean, you seem to have it all figured out...right??? A couple of tours and you're a world class connoisseur of western/middle eastern policies. Sorry, but I don't buy it. You're just a trigger man, and I'm sorry to point out the obvious, but, THE PAWNS ARE NOT PRIVY TO THE AGENDA OF THE KINGS.

BY THE WAY...I do respect the fact that you served (just so you don't think that I am ungrateful) And, although I have not served, I have trained the military in hand to hand combat. (Jeet Kune Do concepts, Hapkido, jujitsu, boxing, knife training and weapon defense.) So, although I have not been overseas and engaged in combat, I was a method for those who HAVE been over there to adequately defend themselves, and my training has brought many back to the states unharmed. And there's no telling how many lives that this training has either saved, or destroyed. Don't underestimate the value of that.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

You can major in anything you want and read whatever you want , much like you accuse everyone on this board of buying in to, however personal up close experience with whats really going on there speaks volumes more then all your poly sci classes and ego.

Keep thinking they dont pose any threat to you, and keep thinking that given the chance these men wouldnt have you wiped out for not believing what they do.

Thats not my problem, the rest of us who really DO know how people like him think, have been there and have SEEN it and LIVED it, take our precautions, and while we dont fear it, we watch with caution.

Good day!

DOUBLE POST...MY APOLOGIES.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Nicely done Shanerz. I hope I got your name right. There are far too many people who use their veteranship to claim absolutes when it is evident that there are no absolutes to be attained.

This particular guy is intelligent, however, it seems that he is still falling for the same right wing propaganda that got us into the war in the first place. The worst part about falling for this stuff over and over is the fact that the people who buy into this are still free to infect others with the same line of garbage that keeps perpetuating the lies. Here we are in 2009 and its apparent that not much has been learned from our mistakes.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Amagnon

Do you actually understand why the majority of Iranian people don't want Ahmadi and the rest of the crooks to stay in power?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by john124]

Wow, I didn't know that you spoke for and were a representative for the Iranian people. So, did you go out there and do a poll??? If you're referring to the fallout after the Iranian election, that was a SMALL portion of the Iranian population who were out rallying in the streets. So, that could have been painted up and "framed" any way that the media chose to frame it.

And, as it were, we have the same garbage going on here. We have silly little conservatives running around with tin foil hats throwing "tea parties" because they think its a bad idea to have health coverage (they're acting like liberals). And these were the same people who claimed that to protest the president was "Anti-American, anti-freedom, and anti-democracy." As long as the MSM can focus on these little nut jobs, they can claim that the "majority" of Americans are against health care reform. Your attack against Amagnon, or whatever the name may be (I hope I got it right) told far more about yourself and the information that you consume than the effect of the attack itself.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I love how you pick and choose the statements that you respond to. Are you capable of reading something without putting your twisted spin on it? I'll try again, see if you can answer my questions.

Because I believe the Holocaust actually took place, I am fear mongering? Ahmadnutjob threatened to wipe Israel off the map, so he is a figment of my imagination?

Since I hold true to the belief that these two things actually happened I live in fear and I spread fear to the members of ATS? Have I got it right? summary of you, spewing your vitriolic diatribe!

For someone who is hell bent on looking at two sides of something, you sure can't tolerate anyone sharing a different opinion than you.

The arrogance you portray, is astounding for someone who has not been around that long! Yet you act like you are the expert and damn anyone who challenges your opinion.

Even though I stated in my post both parties were guilty of corruption in this country, you still accused me of partisan politics. For the record I can't stand Obama I think he is a tool!! But I don't need the media to tell me that! I mean after all they adore him!! Common sense, something you are obviously lacking, is enough for me. Geeez....

Does Evil exist in this world? Honestly, can you answer that?

when a person sends accolades to a dictator and oppressor of the people, whether it be Ahmad, Saddam, Chavez Kim Jong, I call into question their judgment period.

what is it with you that you defend these men? Have you done any research on what the people are going through under their rule? I have! Most of it falls under crimes against humanity!!

Get a grip!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

I love how you pick and choose the statements that you respond to. Are you capable of reading something without putting your twisted spin on it? I'll try again, see if you can answer my questions.

LOL. Well, you just called out the vulture.

Because I believe the Holocaust actually took place, I am fear mongering? Ahmadnutjob threatened to wipe Israel off the map, so he is a figment of my imagination?

Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to wipe Israel off the map. He said that God's vengence would bring an end to the corruption that is Isreal's government. No religious squabble, no hate of jews. Just simple belief-backed sentiment, derived from a factual situation.

Don't think anyone said the holocaust didn't happen. Not even Ahmadinejad... He said he didn't believe in the actual representation of what we all perceive the holocaust to be. He said it's blown out of proportion as to the total toll of life during WW2. He wants an open investigation from academia. What's so wrong about that?

Since I hold true to the belief that these two things actually happened I live in fear and I spread fear to the members of ATS? Have I got it right? summary of you, spewing your vitriolic diatribe!

Because of the holocaust, no. Because of your delusion that Iran could do anything that would affect you, thus anyone who reads you, yes.

For someone who is hell bent on looking at two sides of something, you sure can't tolerate anyone sharing a different opinion than you.

The arrogance you portray, is astounding for someone who has not been around that long! Yet you act like you are the expert and damn anyone who challenges your opinion.

LOL. non-issue, personal attack.

Even though I stated in my post both parties were guilty of corruption in this country, you still accused me of partisan politics.

For the record I can't stand Obama I think he is a tool!! But I don't need the media to tell me that! I mean after all they adore him!! Common sense, something you are obviously lacking, is enough for me. Geeez....

What else, exactly, am I supposed to garner from that? Honestly?

when a person sends accolades to a dictator and oppressor of the people, weather it be Ahmad, Saddam, Chavez Kim Jong, I call into question their judgment period.

Then why don't you call the judgement of every major corporation who got us involved in Afghan and Iraq, thus effectively destroying rights and increasing surveillance on innocent US citizens - while bombing innocent foreign citizens? After all, they keep us in Afghanistan to this day. After all, they are the ones who run the West.

If that ain't oppression, I'm a rooster.

Why do I still get the feeling you are influenced by bipartisan politics?

what is it with you that you defend these men? Have you done any research on what the people are going through under their rule? I have! Most of it falls under crimes against humanity!!

What do you call incentive to speedily export untested vaccines and immunity from accoutability to any problems thus created? Business? What do you call the mass bombing of innocent humans? Moral necessity? What do you call it when you say one place is hell-on-earth (where you have profiteering interests) while turning a blind eye to REAL injustice, elsewhere (where there are very little resources)? Integrity? What do you call it when you let people die of simple infections because they can't afford health care? Ideals? What do you call it when millions fill the streets in protest of a war and are ignored? Democracy?

Why do you defend "your" men? Why not defend all humankind? Why do you fall victim to, thus hate, the illusion of the big bad wolf? You ever heard of Joseph Kony? No? Well here:

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a REAL crime against humanity.

Get a grip!

This is all personal opinion, and has nothing to do with what the target of your post would have to say. I don't even know why I took the time. This is a blatant attack on someone's character at all points.

You, having been around "for so long", should know better. All you've shown was that you were ignorant about an individual based on an acute look, guided by propaganda, into their psychology. Good job.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Gee, I'd love to respond, but Shanerz just picked you apart for me. He actually did it in a more efficient way than I would have.

So, I guess you know where I stand.

But I will address this yet again...Why are you so worried about Mr. President of Iran when he's WORLDS AWAY FROM YOU? For real? Don't you have enough to worry about on your home front to keep you busy??? And why do you care whether he wants to wipe off Israel off the face of the map? Do you have investments in property out there? Again...that's worlds away from you. And yes, we should all care what happens to our fellow man, but, the argument that you are making is absolutely ridiculous. Let me ask you something. Do you care how the Israelis are rounding the Palestinian people up into concentration camps and are torturing, murdering, starving and beating them to death...or does that just seem to be poetic justice to you? Here you are championing the Israelis and are concerned for their welfare, and nothing has even been done to them. So how is Ahmedinejad a threat again??? Because he made a statement that you didn't like??? So far, that's all I've seen from him. On the flip side of the coin though, the Israelis are murdering thousands. Where is your bleeding heart for that?

And as far as the amount of time that I've been on ATS...WOW!!! I guess I need to be a veteran here for me to have a viable opinion based on researched facts. Oh...and I forgot, ATS IS SUCH A REPUTABLE FORUM WHOSE VETERANS ARE SEASONED AND RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THE POLITICAL COMMUNITY. You get your information from google and youtube, mine is based on scholarly sources. (i.e. research done by people with PHD's who have investigated every angle.) Your posts reek of partiality and partisan influence. The information that you have been given is the crap that is constantly circulated and fed down the throats of everyone who watches CNN or Fox news. Believe it or not, there's real information out there that tells a much different story THAT ISN'T OWNED BY THE FILTH OF CORPORATE HANDS.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't mean to rain on your parade, nor do I mean to be a dick whatsoever.

It's just that a lot of people don't understand what will likely happen if we keep pushing. Protoplasmic Traveler put it well in his first post on Russia's Putin warns against intimidating Iran, Page 4 and the rest of his logic is downright insightful.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Excuse me I do not believe I was talking to you! So why you chose to personally speak for evolved ministry is beyond me.

As far as Joseph Kony yea! you might say I know him!! There called "The invisible Children"

Let me share a personal story, not one from wiki. My church is heavily involved in missionary work in Uganda. I have been to Kampala 3 times now.
I have 2 very dear friends that risk their lives every time we go, to hike with heavily armed guards to the tribe of the GuLu in Northern Uganda. Once there they rescue as many children as they possible can and take them back to the orphanage that we helped build. For many children this is there last chance at hope of escaping a pure terror filled life.

I know how evil Koni is. Do you think because I didn't call every single human or corp. down by name I don't think they are evil!! There are too many to name.

The rest of your post is simply your opinion. You have no idea who I am and whether or not I have loved ones in Iran so don't judge something you know nothing about. You act foolish and naive.

Do me a favor let your friend speak for himself, he is quite capable. you stick to what you know which according to your post isn't too much.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

ATS IS SUCH A REPUTABLE FORUM WHOSE VETERANS ARE SEASONED AND RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THE POLITICAL COMMUNITY. You get your information from google and youtube, mine is based on scholarly sources. (i.e. research done by people with PHD's who have investigated every angle.) Your posts reek of partiality and partisan influence. The information that you have been given is the crap that is constantly circulated and fed down the throats of everyone who watches CNN or Fox news. Believe it or not, there's real information out there that tells a much different story THAT ISN'T OWNED BY THE FILTH OF CORPORATE HANDS.

Yes you are right about a couple of things ATS does have reputable posters. Do you know why? You are kind of new, so I will help you out!

Because people here like myself in many threads post links to back up our facts!! Until you can back up what you say, than you have nothing but an opinion!!

Opinions are great but we are looking for fact. If you have so much academia in your corner, show us. Until you can you really don't have a leg to stand on.

Funny you have assumed a lot about me! Why do you think the actions in another country wouldn't effect me? Do you think because I am American it limits my ability to have compassion for others who are not? Well that is pretty narrow minded! I happen to think every life is precious I don't care what ethnic, religion or political affiliation a person has. I personally do not trust Ahmad!! and guess what, it is ok!! You don't need to concern yourself why I do or I don't!

For the tortured, the lost, the poor, the starving my heart hurts for them. the ones who have been displaced and have no homes the Palestinians, the Israeli's the Somalians the Americans etc. I hurt just as much for each of them not one more than the other.

You need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much that people hold a different opinion than you and yet it is ok for you to defend Palestine, attack Israel and stump for Ahmad. while simultaneously attack me for the very thing you yourself are guilty of. The hypocrisy never seems to amaze me.

Have a nice day!
Pax

[edit on 15-10-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Its called arrogance, thats why i just stopped posting, because even tho he and the other person THINK they know whats going on, THINK that their books and studies have it down , they dont.

Those of us who have been out there in the world and seen the evil first hand and how it operates , know what we are talking about.

Its blind hypocrisy. He accuses us of buying in to the hype and listening to politics, TV and things we read, yet he basis his whole opinion on only books and no real world experience.

Its youthful arrogance.......and it can get you in really hot water.

Good posts Pax i feel ya

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz

I don't mean to rain on your parade, nor do I mean to be a dick whatsoever.

It's just that a lot of people don't understand what will likely happen if we keep pushing. Protoplasmic Traveler put it well in his first post on Russia's Putin warns against intimidating Iran, Page 4 and the rest of his logic is downright insightful.

Oh, no...I thought you responded quite well. So, if you've got something to say, that's what this forum is all about. Like I said, you actually did it better than I would have done it, so, by all means continue your path. We need more people like you on these forums!!! For awhile, I thought I was carrying the entire load.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Its called arrogance, thats why i just stopped posting, because even tho he and the other person THINK they know whats going on, THINK that their books and studies have it down , they dont.

Those of us who have been out there in the world and seen the evil first hand and how it operates , know what we are talking about.

Its blind hypocrisy. He accuses us of buying in to the hype and listening to politics, TV and things we read, yet he basis his whole opinion on only books and no real world experience.

Good posts Pax i feel ya

Hmmm...I guess I could accuse you of the same thing. Arrogance...right???

MY TOURS AROUND THE MUSLIM PEOPLE TAUGHT ME THEIR ENTIRE 3000 YEAR HISTORY. AND WHILE I WAS OUT THERE HARASSING THEM AND ROUNDING THEM UP INTO PRISONS, I WAS ABLE TO LEARN EVERY DETAIL ABOUT WHAT MAKES THEM TICK. AND BECAUSE I STEPPED ON THEIR SOIL AND BREATHED THE AIR, THAT GIVES ME THE ULTIMATE INSIGHT ON THEIR PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGICAL ASPECTS. OH, AND SINCE ONE MUSLIM IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT, ALTHOUGH I SERVED IN IRAQ, THE PEOPLE IN IRAN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. YOU CAN SIMPLY PUT THE WHOLE OF THE MUSLIM WORLD ON A CIRCUMPLEX MODEL AND MAKE ACCURATE DETERMINATIONS FROM THAT.

Right!!! Those people fear the presence of the soldiers. Most of them probably did everything they could to avoid you, and under those circumstances, I guarantee that you had the worst interaction with them possible.

And remember what I said about books??? That's something that is obvious to me that you need to spend a little more time with.

Just so you know, because of BOOKS, and the resources of the Universities, I've been able to debate, mingle and talk with WORLD LEADERS, to get THEIR take on POLICIES that have been implemented in the middle east. HOW MANY WORLD LEADERS HAVE YOU SPOKEN WITH?

Are you familiar with Feisal Istrabadi??? I bet not. You'll probably google him right after I post this and claim you knew who he was all along. HE WAS THE FORMER U.N. AMBASSADOR TO IRAQ. He grew up there (far before you were trampling around the world pretending like you had all the answers.) He was appointed by your little ding-a-ling for an ex-president BUSH. (REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT "THE PAWNS ARE NOT PRIVY TO THE INFORMATION OF THE KINGS?)

Well, you ignorantly stated that our occupation in Iraq had nothing to do with oil. Don't try to back out of it because its on the last page. ACCORDING TO FEISAL ISTRABADI (AN IRAQI WHO USED TO BE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN THAT REGION ON A RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL SCALE) specifically stated that we (being America) were out there securing our interests, and then he specifically also stated that those interests were OIL!!! IMAGINE THAT??? Mr. Soldier who has been over in several tours had no idea that oil is one of the resources that we were securing. Mr. soldier thought that we were there to bring stability. Mr. soldier doesn't read books because experience is more important.

In other words, the PAWNS AREN'T PRIVY TO THE INFORMATION AND THE AGENDAS OF THE KINGS.

Start reading, it would do you good.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Sorry, but I haven't seen you back up anything. Nothing, not one iota. If you call posting youtube videos the backing of your information, then, you fall right in line with the majority here on ATS, and the majority of info that I see posted is not reputable.

Secondly, I'm not nearly as new as you might think. This is a NEW SCREEN NAME. End of story. So, I know that you like blowing your own horn to make yourself sound as if you are some sort of veteran to the rules and regulations of this forum, but, you're not illuminating anything new to me. And, I've played that ridiculous little game of posting info over and over. If a person's schema is not open to new ideas, it does not matter how much stuff that you post to back your opinion, it won't change anything. As it were, I've seen all the stuff in the youtube clips that you have posted many times before you had ever backed your opinion. Its the same recycled propaganda that the MSM has used to demonize Ahmadinejad so that we have another excuse to go to war with yet another middle eastern country. And golly gee, what could we possibly want with a war with Iran? Could it be...OIL??? OF course not...no way. What a silly assertion that would be. It just so happens that they're developing a "nuclear program" that we don't approve of. Just like Sadaam was developing and hiding WMD. And since America is the great "liberator," we're just selflessly trying to create stability in a region that is completely oil rich without any ulterior motives.

You can buy that line of crap if you like, but, I'm just about up to my ears in the lies. Go ahead and spin things the way you like if it suits your world view, but, some of us who are truly educated in this field of study know otherwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by shanerz

Excuse me I do not believe I was talking to you! So why you chose to personally speak for evolved ministry is beyond me.

Excuse me, public forum. Didn't speak for anyone, as I stated at the end of my post. Get over yourself. Non-issue.

Let me share a personal story, not one from wiki...

You might as well just do some more youtube posting then. I could spin stories, all day, that my university had a world issues/genocide fair last year and how those boys in Chicago shut down town hall over this issue.

I know how evil Koni is. Do you think because I didn't call every single human or corp. down by name I don't think they are evil!! There are too many to name.

About the only point worth time. Good point. Yet, all I've heard from you is Ahmadinejad is the evil of this world, based on faulty, propagated, logic without giving any reference to other actual atrocious events - proven to be happening at this moment.

Mr. Iran is throwing the press in jail. Mr. Israel is throwing any non-israeli in concentration camps. Mr. LRA is abducting kids.

Mr. Iran is throwing debatable rhetoric. Mr. Israel is throwing illegal weapons on children. Cpt. Corp just got done throwing bombs on cities, and is now throwing hellfires on the people they once hired to "fight for the freedom of their land".

The rest of your post is simply your opinion. You have no idea who I am and whether or not I have loved ones in Iran so don't judge something you know nothing about. You act foolish and naive.

You just, basically, plagiarized my advice to you.

And from now on, I'll just ignore the rest of the ego trips - such as your next "point".

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Sorry, but I haven't seen you back up anything. Nothing, not one iota. If you call posting youtube videos the backing of your information, then, you fall right in line with the majority here on ATS, and the majority of info that I see posted is not reputable.

Not only that, but her youtube sources - which she says say Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust and says he will destroy Israel - in reality (not my opinion. I didnt make, nor post the videos), say this:

Originally posted by shanerz

Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to wipe Israel off the map. He said that God's vengence would bring an end to the corruption that is Isreal's government. No religious squabble, no hate of jews. Just simple belief-backed sentiment, derived from a factual situation.

Don't think anyone said the holocaust didn't happen. Not even Ahmadinejad... He said he didn't believe in the actual representation of what we all perceive the holocaust to be. He said it's blown out of proportion as to the total toll of life during WW2. He wants an open investigation from academia. What's so wrong about that?

Didn't hear back from her on intellectual points, not much at all. Just seemed she was hurt someone gave her a good brain slappin. (I expect this point to be refuted).

You need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much that people hold a different opinion than you and yet it is ok for you to defend Palestine, attack Israel and stump for Ahmad.

Because your argument is going to lead to an extension to this war that is going to destroy the world economic system (or, at least, finish off the US struggle), kill a lot of innocent human beings, destroy a lot of lives, will lead into covert confrontation with big boys, and is simply just coming short of protecting people who are throwing innocents in concentration camps, dropping illegal weapons on kids, and basically leeching off the rest of this side of the world. Harboring criminals.

The evil. You do know soldiers like you were drinking infected water that was supposed to be treated under Halliburton/KBR contract - but wasn't? You did read my post, giving the accounts of military personnel, other than yourself?

It was sitting right in front of you. And you call me blind? It was dealing with first-hand experience. And you call me a hypocrite?

So that's how all problems are solved these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Like i said you can say what you want but my real world experience outweighs your theories and books any day.

Did i mention that I live in the USA and work with refugees EVERY DAY from Pakistan, Baghdad, Iran, Afghanistan? mmm i guess their stories and point of views are all b.s. too right?

Awful awful America and its hateful military, interesting how so many of these people chose to come here to the US to escape these areas. And its not because of OUR forces there, its because of the GOVERNMENTS there.

Take your military, US bashing somewhere else, I dont buy into it.

I have delt with for a long time and DO deal with on a daily basis these people. All of which are muslim, and comparing their stories and point of views to YOURS, you are way off base.

Oh wait, you read lots of books and are a poly sci major, who studies the muslim religion, I guess these people whose entire families have been muslim for generations dont have a leg to stand on........

Good day

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Like i said you can say what you want but my real world experience outweighs your theories and books any day.

Did i mention that I live in the USA and work with refugees EVERY DAY from Pakistan, Baghdad, Iran, Afghanistan? mmm i guess their stories and point of views are all b.s. too right?

Awful awful America and its hateful military, interesting how so many of these people chose to come here to the US to escape these areas. And its not because of OUR forces there, its because of the GOVERNMENTS there.

Take your military, US bashing somewhere else, I dont buy into it.

I have delt with for a long time and DO deal with on a daily basis these people. All of which are muslim, and comparing their stories and point of views to YOURS, you are way off base.

Oh wait, you read lots of books and are a poly sci major, who studies the muslim religion, I guess these people whose entire families have been muslim for generations dont have a leg to stand on........

Good day

Hmmm...no one said anything here about bad bad military. As a matter of fact, I TOLD YOU THAT I USED TO TRAIN THEM IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT...Whew! I guess that goes with the idea that you're illiterate and scared of books. I said, "bad bad politicians." You weren't listening very well, were you???

Sorry bud, but education seems to trump experience in this country because most of the people who run it...ARE EDUCATED, and never served a day in the military. Even little dough boy Bush had to get an education despite the fact that he never served a day of war in the military. But somehow...And I still can't figure this out, he ended up the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Crazy world isn't it??? You know what else??? Oh, that's right. Neither did Obama. He doesn't have one bit of military experience, and yet, he's the commander of the "WORLD'S GREATEST MILITARY." Now, that's real world experience for ya. And here's the kicker...They were both educated from Universities that harbor BOOKS!!!

I'll take my years of education in history, math, psychology, political science, telecommunications, world affairs, sociology, and other named items over being a soldier any day of the week. Because while you were following orders and harassing the locals, I was learning essential aspects of Political theory and networking with the very people who make, and delegate the very orders that guys like you have to obey.

Decisions aren't made by the military my man. And everything that you do and know is because someone else crafted your agenda and then ordered you to fulfill it. The military tells you how to think, act and dress. Why should I believe a person whose entire life is based on someone Else's ideas?

If you're scared of Ahmedinejad then fine. We'll leave it at that. Just don't expect me to swallow the same line of bull that's been shoved down your throat. To this day, Ahmedinejad hasn't proven to be a threat to anyone, yet the mainstream media continues to demonize the man as if he had killed millions of people. And again, you were deployed in Iraq, not Iran. Your experience is limited to one region. These are two entirely different civilizations altogether, but, you're claiming to know how these people think as a whole because of your tours with the military. Well, I'm sorry if I call foul on that one. I should just let you continue making blanket statements so that eventually you'll hear some of the things escaping your lips. I was just trying to save you from yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Anyone can read your posts and see your clear disdain for our military.

You can insult me all you want, it really makes no difference to me, if it makes you feel superior to insult people, then I would have to say youre even more inexperienced and arrogant than i first expected.

Again cry foul on what you wish, truth is truth and thats all there is to it. I have experience first hand where you do not. Period, end of story.

I would be curious tho, you said you "trained" military personnel in hand to hand combat. Care to share? Which branch? When? Where?

Pardon me for being a little skeptical , I mean, after all my numerous and CONTINUING experience with the people of the middle east apparently is irrelevant, so why would i believe that just because you use to "train" our military in hand to hand combat that you wouldnt look down on them and talk bad about them..... which you have.........at any rate.......enlighten me o pompous one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join