It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- My Predictions and Prophecy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Many things will happen in 2011 that will change your lives forever.
In October of 2011 there will be a catastrophic event that will take place that your family and friends should be warned about and prepare for. Learn how you can prepare and read all about it here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET, I've read your thread about brown dwarfs. Thanks for making us aware. Could you please share with us the other incidents that the benevolent have shown you along with arbitrary dates such as war, famine etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

another false prophet, what's with this denver colorado secret underground base bs... I've heard about it since the airport was build yet despite some creepy symbolism I've seen zero evidence of e.t., drag out an alien corpse, get someone to videotape the underground then maybe I'll believe 1/10000000th of what you say.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
In October of 2011 there will be a catastrophic event that will take place that your family and friends should be warned about and prepare for. Learn how you can prepare and read all about it here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow thats 80 pages of info!

I dont get the time online to read such huge threads thoroughly, but have read some of your recent posts. I can see that you have a good "take" (ugh i hate that word now, lol) on how humanity treats itself and others and how it manages this plannet and rescorces.

Could you possibly post the highlights in this new thread that you have started?

Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why are you creating a thread to pimp another of your threads??

Isn't there a rule against that?
If not there should be.

Bad form man .....Bad form...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why are you creating a thread to pimp another of your threads??

Isn't there a rule against that?
If not there should be.

Bad form man .....Bad form...

Hi Tribewilder,

Considering the fact that potentially billions of lives are at stake I have brought this to the correct forum of predictions and prophecy as I see this as an extremely important issue for people to be aware of. By me bringing this to people's attention I call that "Good Form"!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Hi No1dea,

Could you possibly post the highlights in this new thread that you have started?

For those who do not have time to read the entire thread www.abovetopsecret.com... all information necessary will be provided on the following websites in the near future.

www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.unityfortruth.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET, I've read your thread about brown dwarfs. Thanks for making us aware. Could you please share with us the other incidents that the benevolent have shown you along with arbitrary dates such as war, famine etc.

Hi CuteAngel,

Some of the information as you know can be found on the ATS thread but the larger part of everything will be provided on these websites. All information you need to know about the event, the signs, survival-preparation will be free for everyone. We are a non-profit group providing this important information to humanity to help assist in their awareness of things to come! After I started the original "Warnings From The Benevolents" thread many ATS members contacted me and have since set up these websites for me in order to get more information out.

www.unityfortruth.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
An interview I recommend people watch on religions/structure of the world so they can have a bigger picture as many things said are true but perhaps seen from the wrong perspective by Mr. Jordan Maxwell but nevertheless it will help open your minds further to the world and keep in mind whether things are happening for a negative/evil purpose or not everything plays a role in opposition and is here for a reason/purpose. Your choices determine your destiny/outcome, what you put out you get back, negative/evil can only act upon you according to the law of consequence to action and according to your own actions. If you treat others badly your only treating yourself badly in the long run. The Spirit/Soul and consciousness is all that counts-making the right choices is all that matters!

The basic idea/concept/image representing right to wrong, negative to positive found within the universe balancing opposition one to another equally or 50-50. The road of choice so to speak between "Right" and "Wrong" before one reaches the yellow brick road as spoken of earlier in another post! .Look familiar!
Jordan Maxwell Interview! (Worth Watching)
Video: www.youtube.com...

Another good website: www.poleshift2011.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Oh I got bored and tired of scrolling down in your 100 page forum. From the youtube videos you posted and since your probably one of those people who really believe that the end of the word is here and believes every word that Alex Jones is saying.

Well here they are.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And if you want to see something real and what is really behind some of the stuff there. Well this answers it.

www.youtube.com...

Well in these video was about a underground bunker. What the
. Thats right and basically since nobody is in there right minds is asking the question of what a bunker is doing out in the middle of nowhere. This Bunker is similar to the one in Virgina in that hotel where the first of many were built. Please quote this passage when pressing the name of the hotel please.

This bunker is hide out in plain sight and the reason why its underneath an airport is because of the fact that we get around by plane instead of train. Please use the amtrak train so you don't have to take your shoes off for homeland security.
Well anyway. That is why the bunker is there. to be a place to put the wacko's in congress and the Senate to keep the government operational in time of distress. Thats all.

The hoses above the the driving shaft is there to put out fires. Remember the Chunnel fires in 1994. :bash:

Dude you'll be alive in 2012 to attend those end of the world parties. Please get laid as best you can because you need to get laid, and don't get to drunk ok.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Many Changes are around the corner.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."
Buddha

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another failed prophet. I cant wait till 2011 is through and this can finally be dumped in the HOAX section

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What you think you're the savior of mankind and you have to deliver this important message? You? Here? On ATS? This is just in line with that BENEVOLENTS stuff.

Get a hobby... I heard the surf is good this time of the year.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ET_Man and Sirbikesalot06, if you guys are really psychic please answer my questions below. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

1)What is the name of the woman who mooned me?
2)What is the name of the woman that prophet was telling me about?
3)What is the name of the woman who put her eye on me in the car that day?
4)What is the name of the woman who yelled, "Whooo" at me near the Rec. Center all those years ago?
5)Which one of my business ideas will make me rich?
6)If I pay you for 2 blessings, will you bless me?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The test of a Prophet is simple. Do your prophecies come true?

Please predict something that will happen in the next thirty days that is unique and not in the news today. Something you could not possible know or guess based on all information available today.

Otherwise? What are you up to?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

RE: Many things will happen in 2011 that will change your lives forever. In October of 2011 there will be a catastrophic event that will take place that your family and friends should be warned about and prepare for.

Thanx for the "heads up" . . . ET_MAN.

Knowing it is coming in 2011/October 2011, as opposed to "around" 2012, helps aleviate some of the fear from surprise, for me.

Even though I have been prepared for death for a while now, & know that there is nothing to fear, I can imagine it is going to be quite a feat not feeling the instinctual adrenaline fear when the time comes, especially as it is apparently to come upon us fairly fast.

Knowing more closely when to expect it, helps me to prepare for the surprise.

Thanx also for all the time & effort you are putting into all of your great threads . . . it is very much appreciated!

Lots of Love to you & your Family.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i don't think ET MAN is claiming to be a prophet so much as to be just distributing information that he believes is vital for humanity. From reading his main thread, "warning from the benevolents," If you throw away all the dates and most of the details on afterlife, you are left with a wonderful perspective on life. It almost makes me wish what he says were true, because if you go back to see everything he wrote, it kind of makes sense in an infinite universe and relevant timeline (if you believe in such things).

So before you label yet another false prophet, go back and read ET MAN's perspective on life(in general) and disregard the dates and prophecies because he has much more to contribute then a bunch of hokey pokey.

peesh out
mentok

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I too have come with a prediction.

I predict that the OP's prophecy will fail.

October the 11th will go by with no mass disclosure, no cataclysm, no billions dead, no pole flip, no brown dwarf approaching.

That thread will be in the hoax bin by October 12th, and this so-called time traveling extra-terrestrial ET_MAN is going to have one long line of excuses.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
ET_MAN, one simple, non-threatening question, if I may: if nothing extraordinary happens to planet Earth in October 2011, will you continue to trust your "information"?

Many thanks for your time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

For those who do not have time to read the entire thread www.abovetopsecret.com... all information necessary will be provided on the following websites in the near future.

www.unityfortruth.com...

These links no longer work??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join