It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion-like alien from a planet orbiting Sirius A

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I adore lions - the King of beasts.

But do not trust anyone.

The truth is that they will lie to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e9492a57fd4.jpg[/atsimg]

"Meow!"

[edit on 6-11-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

I adore lions - the King of beasts.

I adore anything cat-like. Cats (large or small) are very special in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
From what I've been told, the feline race is from the moons of Sirius B. But thats not as important. Of all the starseeds, so far the feline race is the most common source that I know, two I've known for years, and the one there had a major wake up call, sang the language my walk in friend writes and that triggered language in us, and translated. Two others translate now too. He remembered who was and why he was here and had been on earth for some time, and was very grateful for his family that had continued to visit from time to time. He was here for the forming of the new plane, and expanded consciousness, the next level. His grandmother always told me several times she had lions guarding her property, that she'd caught glimpses of, and had a picture of sekhmet on the wall.

Reconpilot talks about the felines and my son, our whole family has had experiences, mentioned that when he was younger, he recalled a lion man. So far from my experience of networking and recognizing energy in people, the ones who are aware, there seem to more felines, and lyreans and andromedans here than any other races in the starseeds, then ple'o'sha'n, and others.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lion-like aliens are my most favorite aliens. Lowki even said in one of my past lives, I was a lion-like alien sent as a observer from some lion-like world.
How cool.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well its something that is waking up in many people with the energies that have been sent and the cosmos assisting with language, crop circles and even music like my thread on waking up. Some of us are remembering. If you start to do the work you'll not only remember, but some have had contact with their families. I would also start to affirm, visualize and connect with your higher self every day.

My thread on awakening to source, and Lowki's wonderful new one on his manifesting. Doing this, setting intentions is a way of increasing your meditational experiences and helping regain memories and seeking contact with your family consciously, for your're probably receiving contact in dream time already or astral. Some of the star families have been stuck on earth for some time. Some where used by the nukis or double agents and put here, some where put here by the nukis themselves as punishment for being freedom fighters, and some came on assignments. No matter what category anyone is in, our star families are very interested in our state of development and progress. And we need to wake up to who we are in source. And depending on what nwo/Vrill type disclosure is being promoted, we may have to become freedom fighters ourselves soon.

More energy is coming this month as well, and it can hurt your forhead or body, and you may have to sleep alot for a few days, but your awareness will increase and activations of your gifts, particularly if you start doing some work, meditations and start the accelerated ascension process.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n
love and light!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

OMG this is undeniable proof of alien existance. Are available for an interview, i would love to do a couple hour long segment on you. I have an in with Jamie Maussan if you would like to fly to mexico to be on his show im sure he would love to have you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Are you serious? A drawing of a lion is proof of alien exsistence?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yes, do you have more? would you like to star on my podcast?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by spinalremain

Yes, do you have more?

Here is more for you:
stargazerman.files.wordpress.com...
diverse.freepage.de...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

There is more, this is entirely in your own hands, for if you havnt seen a craft yourself, then you may be too immersed in the world's paradigm. If you actually seek and work metaphysically to raise your awareness to the world and the people in it, to the unity needed, and seek to connect you may find. Whenever one sees a craft its because they let you see it and unmasked and/or lowered their vibrations. If you are seeking to raise your own, you will start to have experiences. Whether you'd want to be interviewed or chose to work quietly behind the scenes for awareness in others is quite another matter.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If I draw a bunch of aliens, you will want me to be on your podcast?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Never met an alien, only in dreams a few times, but nevertheless these feline types seem interesting! If I remember correctly, I heard they are friendly usually and very proud of themselfes? I find your replies very close Unity!

Something you should check out:
oblivion.wikia.com...

There is a similiar race in the Elder Scrolls videogame series, called the Khajit, alot of info at that site.

[edit on 6/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Lions, Tigers, Wolves, Dolphins. Yes, yes, yes, yes! All from Sirius.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you know how to attract a lion-like alien to come to you? Any specific details? I would really like to meet one.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Do you know how to attract a lion-like alien to come to you? Any specific details? I would really like to meet one.

Silly, you go to the waterhole at dusk and don't look around ahead of time. That's a sure way to find them. Sorry this is silly thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Sorry this is silly thread.

Then don't post here if you are going to reply like that. People really did encounter these lion-like beings. At least I have a open mind on this subject.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I do have a thread, but there are no short cuts. What I can tell you, however is you can create your own shortcuts a bit, by intentions. Ie. if you're struggling with meditation or a heart chakra meditation, you can intend "My soul knows this information already. My heart chakra is activated and spinning, all things that would block me are now being removed.
I am remembering who I am. I am awake and aware and I remember."

There is more music than what I've listed, and I'm aware some would listen to something else. This music has frequencies in it, along with era using some of the cosmic langauge, and its sound vibrations that code dna and awaken us, its purpose is much like crop circles and sacred geometry, and I can't explain it other than, it is a wonderful shortcut to listen to it on the mp3 player for hours, saying things frequently as commands, statements (we are a part of the Creator, we are co-creational. Law of attraction, visualizations and intentions/commands). "I am awake and aware." I asked a series of questions "who am I? what did I come to do? are my family close by?" I already knew some of these answers, but... I was upset at the same domestic routines without any real brilliance of career or chance to make a difference, in my mind anyway, so I was upset and demanding over and over, after listening for hours, and I got an amazing answer!"

You can ask for your own family, higher cosmic beings, to contact you, for you to be consciously aware of this, or for them to let you remember dream work or meetings. I believe you have been handing reports all your life. All starseeds do, and have memories you need to recall.

The music, crop circle videos on youtubes, pausing on each one and letting it hit, like the 2009 compilations. Sacred Geometry such as the flower of life, merkabas, metraton's cube, printed out and taped around your bed, beside actually on a book shelf or the wall so you can see them. And then set the intentions that you will remember all of your dreams clearly and that you will recall the dreams you have had that are important for you to remember, concerning who you are and your familly. That you will remember clearly all contact.

And send up prayers to the Creator, and to His/Her cosmic family, your family to contact you.

Do this under the Stars, ask for a sign, a siting, flashes or a craft.

Ask in meditation, before, sleep, under the stars for any blocks you have to be removed, be them errors in thinking, false goals, viewpoints of the world, ego. Be grateful, be happy. Let anything that might be shown you bring you joy, like doing cartwheels.

Various meditations such as hemisync, and/or binaurial beats before sleep as well. Or the Solfeggio from youtubes, the various hz, and setting intentions to meet your family.

It takes time. Intentions can speed it up. You can intend that all blocks to your meeting or contacting your star family be removed.

You can intend that your psi development will be activated and practice chi balls, along with trying to communicate with various lifeforms, insects, birds, creatures, plants, trees, mother earth, grandfather sun, experiment and try to become them, contact them, greet them, send love, really really work at developing psi so that you might go further than a craft or a flashing if it happens. Also, work to remember your past dreams and contact.

my thread is probably linked already, otherwise its under my profile.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And I would share this, as this relates to everything I'm saying about awareness, and waking up to who you are in source, for humans are cosmic citizens, the sound vibrations our co-creational abilities. Morning Maya, is one the ones I recognized in August when the energies were so strong, her videos are wonderful.

Frequency Class - THE BASICS - pt 1

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Sorry this is silly thread.

Then don't post here if you are going to reply like that. People really did encounter these lion-like beings. At least I have a open mind on this subject.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by sphinx551]

Then please provide Photos of said aliens. A shred of real evidence would be nice.

They come all the way from Sirius A and leave no telltale traces........... Not buying it, sorry. I suppose a Bull headed Race visited us from the Pleiades as well. You should have an open mind to that too. Would explain the Minotaurs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join