It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion-like alien from a planet orbiting Sirius A

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

That's actually a good reply, it's true that you can manipulate DNA to be born with features billions of years earlier your evolution.

Right now, we can manipulate the chicken's to grow lizard like tails from the age of the dinosaurs. We are only 4 years off from having a dinosaur born from altering a chicken's DNA.

If aliens had perfected this process they could take a human, and make them be born with tails, claws, teeth and cat-like features. It is possible.

Now you just have to get a real picture.
Not a drawn one.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Anyone remember the books (real cult classics!) "You Are Becoming a Galactic Human" and "New Cells, New Bodies, New Life?" The photon belt, Sirians, and all that? In "Galactic Human" there is a brief mention of lion-like inhabitants on a planet orbiting Sirius. These books are harmless, highly entertaining, and still quite alive in various websites.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by godspetrat]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The only lion beings are probably some type of Angel, these are very high up Angels, maybe there are a few that look animal like anyway so it is nothing unusual in my understanding.

Revelation 4

7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Past-lives, channeling, white lion-people, Lemurians....someone's been missing a couple of rounds of meds!

Interesting if you're writing a novel but about as far away from 'fact' as it gets.

Provide me definitive evidence of Lemurians etc and I'll think about coming on board the whacky-train, but until then, have a happy ride!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How is it possible that the mods haven't removed all of these off-topic sarcastic posts?

Jeez, anyway, all I have to say is anything is possible.

I know another poster said that cats evolve to apes and then to humans? Are you sure about this? I don't know myself, but it just doesn't sound right. So all mammals evolve to the same thing? Sounds unlikely.

Look at all of the different kinds of animals and mammals. Besides, an ape is a Simian.

I could be wrong and I'm only going off of my own logic. Post a link if you can. I will search for the info myself.

But yeah, anything is possible. Other planets that have been around longer than ours (and where life started earlier) could definitely harbor all kinds of life!

It pisses me off when people get all funny about this just because the drawings look like things from cartoons or Nardia and stuff like that.

Remember, narrow minded people also thought the Earth was flat at one point.

That would be cool as hell if a creature like this existed. As long as it didn't want to rip my face off, that is!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Past-lives, channeling, white lion-people, Lemurians....someone's been missing a couple of rounds of meds!

Interesting if you're writing a novel but about as far away from 'fact' as it gets.

Provide me definitive evidence of Lemurians etc and I'll think about coming on board the whacky-train, but until then, have a happy ride!

You did not read correctly it is Lumerians sorry you believe in meds

having all the answers. You can google Lemuria and get plenty of

information about Lemurians but not Lumeria. You come into this thread

demanding information of Lemurians so go ahead and look it up. Looks like

you know about a whacky-train that gives a happy ride.

Sorry you will have to wait until the end of 2012 to find out about Lumeria

until all the facts are in and to keep individuals away from the finds. Back to

the subject of Lion like aliens. ^Y^

[edit on 11-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I bet if there are cat alien type creatures they come to earth for our "Tuna".

They would be more interested in how humans interact with cats.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sirius A is a blue giant which is a relatively young star. It is extremely hot, and will have a rather short life span as compared to our star (Sol). If a planet had evolved around Sirius A, it would still be forming, and would not be ready for any type of life. Considering the life span of a blue giant is measured in millions of years, the chance of a planet developing is not very likely.

However, Sirius C is a red dwarf. It is a stable, very long lived star which makes it an ideal candidate for a planet developing and evolving life.

I do wonder if the OP made an error by stating Sirius A and not Sirius C.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I have...when I read The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe...

In all seriousness, no...I have not.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Sirius A is a blue giant which is a relatively young star. It is extremely hot, and will have a rather short life span as compared to our star (Sol). If a planet had evolved around Sirius A, it would still be forming, and would not be ready for any type of life. Considering the life span of a blue giant is measured in millions of years, the chance of a planet developing is not very likely.

However, Sirius C is a red dwarf. It is a stable, very long lived star which makes it an ideal candidate for a planet developing and evolving life.

I do wonder if the OP made an error by stating Sirius A and not Sirius C.

Drawing of lionlike alien race living on a planet circling the star Sirius A.

Link: diverse.freepage.de...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I hanged a picture of the lion-like alien from Sirius A in my room hoping to increase the chances it would come.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

yes, does anyone have real photos of them?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

I was asked this question about a year ago was there a cat planet with highly

intelligent cat people. So I asked the Lumerians, ascended beings, I channel

with the question and the answer was a yes.

This planet Earth has seen times when alien beings from all over the galaxy

have descended to Earth. They lived in a place I was told was Lumeria and

not Lemuria in what is now called The United States Of America.

History books will not tell you of this, but I assure you they were there and

left their incredible mark of images and structures to prove their existence.

^Y^

[edit on 10-10-2009 by amari]

Can you ask them where these "images and structures to prove their existence" are? I'm curious. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is such BS there is absolutely no way for a land form from earth to resemble one from another, (if that was the case)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nance

yes, does anyone have real photos of them?

Yes, this would be very interesting.

As for people who say that a planet with life orbiting Sirius A isn't possible, maybe these cute lion-like aliens are from another dimension and they are dimension travelers?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Having read this thread all I can say is:

Do lion people exist? - I don't know.

Is it possible? - Sure, anything is possible, given an infinite amount of variations.

Did this thread make me want to break out my old Thundercats VHS tapes? Yes, yes it did.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Where is Mumm-Ra when you need him?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hmmm I can see I'm going to like this place lol!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
LMAO! It looks like Pei Mae from Kill Bill.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join