It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being hypnotized with only three notes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
more pics.

This "overlay" of the pyramid will give you proper dimensions at any size. Proper proportion is an equal measure.

A small overlay
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8998b4f19b67.jpg[/atsimg]

And a large.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ccf951a4d71.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope they are clear enough...I have a couple more, but I need a few minutes...

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hi and when I can stop myself from laughing at your avatar I might be able to comprehend what you are saying .
star and flag

Ocker

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
And a couple more with Disney.

I haven't highlighted all the points, but I think you get the idea. Now you can move this in scale around the picture and you still get the same results.

It reminds me of an advanced "square" for building...always giving you proper perspective.

Anyway...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b59cc1a4677a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf712a8eacb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Hi and when I can stop myself from laughing at your avatar I might be able to comprehend what you are saying .
star and flag

Ocker

Thanks Ocker....thanks for getting it, though I can't take credit for it. I don't know who did it, but when I saw it, I knew it had to be mine....

Thanks for the light heart...

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

LTRU, that is pretty weird. That is THE Giza great pyramid right?

I wonder if it is symbolic on purpose or just that the triangle geometrically fits within the logo.
Thanks for bringing this up. Very interesting.
I wonder if there are any graphic artist here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

LTRU, that is pretty weird. That is THE Giza great pyramid right?

I wonder if it is symbolic on purpose or just that the triangle geometrically fits within the logo.
Thanks for bringing this up. Very interesting.
I wonder if there are any graphic artist here on ATS.

Thanks Again atlasastro,

No doubt a triangle is going to work with any shape, It's what defines three dimensions. But what strikes me is that the four stars, the pitch of the shafts and all of the lines intersect at cross points most of the time or bend to the degree of the shafts.

I find it interesting to say the least. I believe that it is masonic knowledge, though I'm sure they wouldn't cop to it.

It's the Golden Ratio.

Heres a Quote from Disney Himself...the one who embedded it in to the minds of modern man. From the Atomic Bomb to the Moon. Disney Magic...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c59f4d10a116.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sorry bout the picture quote...

Heres a better version...

"A hundred years ago, Wagner conceived of a perfect and all-embracing art, combining music, drama, painting, and the dance, but in his wildest imagination he had no hint what infinite possibilities were to become commonplace through the invention of recording, radio, cinema and television. There already have been geniuses combining the arts in the mass-communications media, and they have already given us powerful new art forms. The future holds bright promise for those who imaginations are trained to play on the vast orchestra of the art-in-combination. Such supermen will appear most certainly in those environments which provide contact with all the arts, but even those who devote themselves to a single phase of art will benefit from broadened horizons."

Walt Disney

Source Wikipedia -

"Walter Elias Disney was born to Elias Disney, an Irish-Canadian, and Flora Call Disney, of German-American descent, in Chicago's Hermosa community area at 2156 N. Tripp Ave.[3][4] Walt Disney's ancestors had emigrated from Gowran, County Kilkenny in Ireland. Arundel Elias Disney, great-grandfather of Walt Disney, was born in Kilkenny, Ireland in 1801 and was a descendant of Hughes and his son Robert d'Isigny (France) who settled in England with William the Conqueror in 1066.[5]. The d'Isigny family settled in the village now known as Norton Disney, south of the city of Lincoln, in the county of Lincolnshire."

What they don't say is that Disney is from the DuPont family line. Masonically Illuminated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9b999d149f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Disney Land and Disney World are both in Orange Counties. One in California and one in Florida. Orange like the Sun...The Gold Disk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc74b70ef07.gif[/atsimg]

It's all Egyptian....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Seriously speaking i wouldnt be suprised by 3 notes theory because of course there arent million notes to play with. And its no big deal if they have it common.

And regarding the 20th century fox logo, i mean no offence but if you start searching for hidden images you will find a way to extract what you already persume lies "Hidden" in the images. And regarding standard frame rates etc , yes there are few basics of logo animation most designers follow up. So i think its waste of time to be looking for something hidden in most common forms of media.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousindian
Seriously speaking i wouldnt be suprised by 3 notes theory because of course there arent million notes to play with. And its no big deal if they have it common.

And regarding the 20th century fox logo, i mean no offence but if you start searching for hidden images you will find a way to extract what you already persume lies "Hidden" in the images. And regarding standard frame rates etc , yes there are few basics of logo animation most designers follow up. So i think its waste of time to be looking for something hidden in most common forms of media.

I'll take that into consideration. I don't really think anything is hidden, but I've said that a few times in this thread.

Thanks...

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

But for clarification, the Oxord English Disctionary states that "Illuminate" means:

"1 to light up. 2 help to clarify or explain. 3 decorate (a page or initial letter in a manuscript) with gold, silver, or coloured designs."

In no way whasover does it refer to anything other than being a verb.

John Crichton

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
D 146Hz, B 246Hz, and G 196Hz.

i dunno, but if you take numerology into account, all those end with 6, falling short of "perfection" hypnotizing little satans minions!

that's why i choose to buy 147 grain 9mm bullets. they are perfect for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You mean some Ronnie James Dio, I think he actually changed Black Sabbath, he brought them to a higher Demonic level......Anyways music has always controlled mankind behavior in every aspect of all cultures.l

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi letthereaderunderstand! it is very nice to put a face to a name!

I dont really see how these 3 notes would possibly hypnotise us. What i could understand though is making the sights and sounds of acoustic levitation a part of every day life. So that when an alien vessel swoops in from space and starts spitting out theme songs to stay aloft people would be less frightened and more amused.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't think it's any big secret or conspiracy that music, or certain notes, as well as images and specifically colors do have an effect on the mood of some people. I don't know what colors do what but I know that some institutions color rooms to calm individuals, such as prisons and schools ect...
I think it's probable that we are being set into a certain mood to view a movie with music and images. Is there anything evil about this? I don't know but Bill gates was right to set our mood to deal with some versions of windows.

Personally I don't think we are being put into a hypnotic state by music but it's a very interesting concept and thread you have constructed. S&F

I'd like to see you expand your research to include religious hymns and see if there is a connection. That would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I don't think this is a conspiracy, just seems like music to me. Perhaps one company started it, and others liked it and used it to.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by n2neee
hahah no offense but he looks like a chubby brad pitt ;p

too funny .. good vid

You noticed the Brad Pitt look as well? Thought I was the only one. I even posted it on you-tube like 30 min ago when I first turned the video one and he said the first sentence.

Passive...Great Song. Gotta go dowloa...err, buy that now.

Maynard maybe his soul, along with all the greats. I mean Tool and A perfect circle have so many songs that you just CANNOT get out of your head.

When I say sold his soul, I don't think to a devil with horns and a pitchfork, but maybe to an illuminated person. What they get in return(the soul part) could be anything, who knows. But who can say deals like this do not really happen.

I think the movie Crossroads is alot more truth than fiction. Check it out if you haven't seen it.An older flick with Ralph Machio(sp?)Karate Kid.

The whole Jimmy Page/Crowley connection.

Butler/Iommi , Steve Vai of course(does all the guitar work in Crossroads).

But yea back to the THREE NOTES.

I think your definitely onto something. I KNEW the Close Encounters clip was gonna make an appearance from go, was just waiting for it. It was actually the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title.

But yea music is so powerful. It's more powerful for me then anything else as far as pulling me to a certain point in my life, and the "feeling". Kinda like when you smell a cologne or perfume you haven't smelled for 15 years, and it can bring you back to the time you first smelled it, and memories just start to explode as your brain fires to life, it's incredible. Extremely powerful, as the vibrations hit all the senses especially(well most importantly)when combined with imagery. As in Music Videos and Movies. These mediums are ideal for sublimanally bombarding the senses.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up in the thread. For years I have listened to these notes over and over again, knowing I was hearing the same thing repeat itself. Subconsciously I assumed that who ever was doing the marketing was just ripping off the tunes of other marketers. It was as if musical imagination had gone to the wayside and everything was being pulled together by those three notes.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It would be interesting for you to analyze some of the major Hollywood musical score composers for movies. I think you are onto something. Music is a language after all.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh well... was it Mozart... yeah, you're probably right

Beside that, i'm sure the three note have a specific effect on us. Sure it's no hypnosis, but i don't think you really meant that the notes hypnotize us, the effects would be too obvious.

But sure there is a message. I'm no expert, but when you play a highly harmonic interval, that moves up, i think that would stimulate us. Play a minor dissonance that goes down, and it will very likely demotivate or make us angry.

Well, the three notes you have there seem to have a balancing effect, because the last note has a medium height between the other two. Maybe that specific interval makes us content with what we see?

Very clever boys n girls those tptb. Not Mozarts, but clever !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join