It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being hypnotized with only three notes?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

i would like to say i see the connection but i cant. so either you can see and hear something i cant or your making connections where there arnt any. either way good job on the video.

just for the record i do believe you can mesmerize people with sound and pictures so your theory is sound (pun intended). im just not enough of an expert on sound and musical notes to tell the difference in this case.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Very well put together , OP..S & F!!! You know..when I was young..all those notes would make me SO happy when I heard them..its almost a warm feeling I get from them..strange...I never thought about it before your presentation..

Oh, btw..you look a LOT like Brad Pitt, did anyone ever tell you that? LOL

edit to add...geez someone beat me to it!!!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

Thank you for your comments.

Yah I don't necessarily believe that the notes are meant to put people into a bad mode, much rather a good mood....docile.

I think the next movie I make is going to be called "Brad Pitt"....LOL

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

i would like to say i see the connection but i cant. so either you can see and hear something i cant or your making connections where there arnt any. either way good job on the video.

just for the record i do believe you can mesmerize people with sound and pictures so your theory is sound (pun intended). im just not enough of an expert on sound and musical notes to tell the difference in this case.

No worries Tim, you wouldn't be the first. Sometimes I wonder if I just have an overactive imagination.

No doubt about the sound and lights. Ever been to a Pinkfloyd Laser show? Granted there is, uh hum, medical assistance involved with most in attendance, but sober is amazing as well.

Thanks for commenting...

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Question is, does someone who is hypnotized know that they are? They sure think the audience is naked when the suggestion is given them.

I like the prep Acoustic Levitation theory though...

Peace

Hi good theory and nice work on the logos
People misunderstand what hypnosis is sometimes I think when they hear the word they imagine being blacked out like stage show scams or something. You are aware when you are hypnotized you are just very relaxed. Id say in alpha/theta brain waves.. theta when deeply zoned out or into something.

Music as we all know is powerful.. music has always been used to move us emotionally and mentally, the illuminati have always loved classical, Beethoven etc.. so films are full of orchestra and drama.

I cant comment about the 3 notes your video kinda lost me. Id say they are like a que for the coming 'programme' and our brain and subconscious does 'something' with it even tho we don't know its going on. Im not surprised its 3 notes, the basics are 123 abc 123 abc... repetitiveness / ritual is the way to program the brain.

Basically tho in a way we are hypnotized while watching TV.. when we are zoned into it focusing... imagine stepping back and looking at people watching tv.. millions of people just zoned into the box at the same time. Not a good look.

Notice how the news channels intros seem to get more loud and dramatic? like full scale rave tunes
they grab you and slap you around straight away then they hit you with all the depressing stuff
lol

[Edit to add interesting video]

The Hypnotic Effects of Television & The Mass Effect

[edit on 11-10-2009 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by De-ja-vu

Hey thanks for your reply De-ja-vu. Sorry if the video lost you. It was kind of half about the notes and half about the artistry of the indents all following the same design pattern, so much, so that you can layer them and take layers away randomly and it's as if you are watching the same indent.

Hopefully I'll have some more stuff up soon.

Thanks again.

peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I was skeptical, but I think you are onto something here. Not crazy. It's there. As are the pyramids (and even some Saturn imagery). Always figured there was more to the subliminals in advertising than just selling stuff, and this adds another layer. Nice catch, on noticing the music patterns. Sure, the notes could and would be used, as the rest are, but in that same pattern, that many times? It does seem to stretch coincidence, doesn't it? Wow, I am glad I am not a person that generally falls for that stuff (I can usually, if looking, spot the images). Someone is going to a lot of trouble to pull a lot of strings. Yeah, I have opinions on that.

I just thought of something else. Correct me, please, if I am wrong, but isn't that the same notes as the first three in the Close Encounters movie? The set the aliens played? Seems awfully close if not. What are the odds that's a coincidence?

(Edited to add last paragraph)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hmm interesting question, i am gonna further research this

[edit on 22-10-2009 by fallenearth]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You might find this paticular episode of doctor who interesting, I have linked the whole episode below in case you have never watched, as it bears some resemblance to your topic as well as current events if you can look beyond the script ever so slightly, enjoy.....

Interesting topic and something that is universal, erm, quite literally.

All the best mark 13:14

or shall I say friend.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yea this pretty interesting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join