It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are we being hypnotized with only three notes?

page: 1
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Growing up and looking back I don't believe I can remember a time when I didn't know these three notes.

To be specific D 146Hz, B 246Hz, and G 196Hz.

I got to thinking about this when I had recognized the similarities between the NBC indent and the Intel indent. Then I began hearing the similarity in a bunch of different things.

It also appears that the Golden Ratio is involved in all aspects of the design and sound of these indents.

I finally got the time to throw something together, so I present it it to you now.

What does this all mean?

No clue, but anytime I recognize patterns that flow though many things I take interest. It is interesting that you can layer all of these and they all seem to match flawlessly.

Maybe it's a Hollywood secret?

Enjoy and tell me what you guys think. Am I crazy?

Peace





posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i am having a really tought time agreeing with you, but you obviously went to quite an effort to put this together...so i couldnt leave you hangin' without any responses.

yes, the musical keys of your examples are related. not all of them are a major triad (G,D,B)....but they are related.

no, i do not think this is, even remotely, a conspiracy.


...best to you...and great job with the post.



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
NBC needs some new hypnotic music. their ratings are doing pretty bad I heard. maybe the "devils" octave thingy that Tony Iommi uses alot...



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp
 


Thank you. I don't tend to think there is a conspiracy. To be honest I don't think anything is a conspiracy. I think everything is done out in the open, it's what we choose to pay attention to.

Thanks again



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
NBC needs some new hypnotic music. their ratings are doing pretty bad I heard. maybe the "devils" octave thingy that Tony Iommi uses alot...


Tony Iommi is exactly who they should get to write it, or Gezer Butler cause you know Ozzy wouldn't do it.

Peace



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
musical composition is a very complex art and there are a whole lot of subconscious tricks. What the music does to the mind the body, dissonants, harmonics, everything has an effect on our whole being. So, yes, the indents have been chosen carefully, but the same goes for beethovens requiem and christina aguileras kitsch...




posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I don't think you're off your head at all. i'm convinced 'music' has been doing this forever. i won't listen to the radio or watch television. any time i do, not of my own choosing, but with others, and any commercials come on, it can be guaranteed i'll want to buy what's being sold.

the repetitive thud, also, in 'music' affects me. i become distressed walking into shops/elevators hearing it.

very interesting thread. S & F.



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum
 


WHOA! HAD TO REPLY IN CAPS HERE.

REQUIEM IS BY MOZART NOT BEETHOVEN



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
musical composition is a very complex art and there are a whole lot of subconscious tricks. What the music does to the mind the body, dissonants, harmonics, everything has an effect on our whole being. So, yes, the indents have been chosen carefully, but the same goes for beethovens requiem and christina aguileras kitsch...



Ah christina.....I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
I don't think you're off your head at all. i'm convinced 'music' has been doing this forever. i won't listen to the radio or watch television. any time i do, not of my own choosing, but with others, and any commercials come on, it can be guaranteed i'll want to buy what's being sold.

the repetitive thud, also, in 'music' affects me. i become distressed walking into shops/elevators hearing it.

very interesting thread. S & F.


That's what rap does to me when it goes bumping down my ally...lol

I just find it weird, that there are probably what, 3 generations that have grown up in front of the tube.

I don't think people take seriously what that does to us.

Everything from a Doorbell to the ABC song has this in it...

Thanks for your comments.

Peace



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand
 


I think the similarity in the note combinations is due to the fact that there are only so many notes, and the originality behind those that choose the notes may be a factor as well, and the combination of a few notes that sounds good, if a company wanta a new sound they probably say, 'something like nbc', this is more of a realistic explanation, if you can prove that those notes in peticular have more power over the frequency of the human brain that would be a different story.



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand
 


I think the similarity in the note combinations is due to the fact that there are only so many notes, and the originality behind those that choose the notes may be a factor as well, and the combination of a few notes that sounds good, if a company wanta a new sound they probably say, 'something like nbc', this is more of a realistic explanation, if you can prove that those notes in peticular have more power over the frequency of the human brain that would be a different story.


True, very true.

I don't know what those particular notes do to us biologically. I've got that research slated.

Thanks for your comments.

Peace



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
interesting video LTRU. You might be on to something but with some of these you seem to be "reaching".

it might just be that certain sounds and shapes/ratios are simply more pleasant than others. It could be nothing more than that. Brainwashing is certainly occurring but i wouldn't say for certain that those particular tonal patterns have some malevolent meaning.

It's possible though . . .

the "close encounters of the third kind" audio sample was intriguing. now you've got me paranoid!

edit* by the way! well done on the video and overall presentation.


[edit on 10/10/2009 by JPhish]



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Cool video LTRU.
If the goal is to hypnotise, then dude, I just OD'd on your video. I would write more but I feel this urgent need to go buy stuff that will help me forget about terrorists.


Seriously though, I wonder if the studio logos at the intro to all movies are a standard time frame etc. They seem universal in the way they are structured. The same with company Icons like Windows, Intel etc. I wonder if there is an industry standard in advertising that sets the trend.

Music is such strange extension of our consciousness, I can't imagine life without it and there is no doubt, movie makers, advertisers, MSM, malls, elevators(hehe) and supermarkets and the like use this to influence emotion and our responses. Wether it is subversive is topic of many a debate.

Once again, cool video.

BTW, what music was that at the end of the vid?



[edit on 10/10/09 by atlasastro]



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
interesting video LTRU. You might be on to something but with some of these you seem to be "reaching".

it might just be that certain sounds and shapes/ratios are simply more pleasant than others. It could be nothing more than that. Brainwashing is certainly occurring but i wouldn't say for certain that those particular tonal patterns have some malevolent meaning.

It's possible though . . .

the "close encounters of the third kind" audio sample was intriguing. now you've got me paranoid!


Hey JPhish, good to see you.

Again, I really don't think there is a conspiracy of sorts. I believe that all evil is done in the open, just as all good is and that "the powers that be" are us.

But I do also believe that what people don't know, doesn't necessarily need be told to them.

Look at the peoples rights for example. We are supposed to know the law. We are told that from the time we start school. Here's what's f'd up. They don't teach you the law. They teach you George Washington's birthday.

Now, when our rights are stripped away, we have no excuse because we are to know the law, yet our government doesn't require teaching of the law. No conspiracy, rather ignorance. Not wholly the peoples fault, but not the governments either.

Make any sense?



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Hey JPhish, good to see you.
you too, and the video was put together very nicely by the way



Again, I really don't think there is a conspiracy of sorts. I believe that all evil is done in the open, just as all good is and that "the powers that be" are us.

The best place to hide something is right out in the open, I couldn’t agree more.


But I do also believe that what people don't know, doesn't necessarily need be told to them.
not sure what you’re saying here.


Look at the peoples rights for example. We are supposed to know the law. We are told that from the time we start school. Here's what's f'd up. They don't teach you the law. They teach you George Washington's birthday.
haha so true. I recently spoke with a teacher about this. The schools are not in place to impart knowledge; they are in place, to keep you in place.


Now, when our rights are stripped away, we have no excuse because we are to know the law, yet our government doesn't require teaching of the law. No conspiracy, rather ignorance. Not wholly the peoples fault, but not the governments either.
ignorance is bliss to some.


Make any sense?
makes perfect sense, you might need to elucidate that one statement you made though. “But I do also believe that what people don't know, doesn't necessarily need be told to them.”

[edit on 10/10/2009 by JPhish]



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Cool video LTRU.
If the goal is to hypnotise, then dude, I just OD'd on your video. I would write more but I feel this urgent need to go buy stuff that will help me forget about terrorists.


Seriously though, I wonder if the studio logos at the intro to all movies are a standard time frame etc. They seem universal in the way they are structured. The same with company Icons like Windows, Intel etc. I wonder if there is an industry standard in advertising that sets the trend.

Music is such strange extension of our consciousness, I can't imagine life without it and there is no doubt, movie makers, advertisers, MSM, malls, elevators(hehe) and supermarkets and the like use this to influence emotion and our responses. Wether it is subversive is topic of many a debate.

Once again, cool video.

BTW, what music was that at the end of the vid?



[edit on 10/10/09 by atlasastro]


Atlasastro, thank you for your kind words.

The over lay of the atomic cannon was "the 10 commandments" where charlton heston is at the burning bush.

It is the exact same perspective as the atomic cannon...

The music at the end was "Passive" by A perfect Circle

This song drives me nuts. It plays over and over and over in my head. I had to include it...lol

I've got some other interesting things regarding logos (dimensions and such) but I'll need a couple of minutes to find it.

When you think about it. Every thing is vibrating. I wonder if there is a sync between the light and the tones as far as frequency?

I'll try to find that logo stuff.

Thanks again,

Peace



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
We're being hypnotized by all notes, in a sense. The brain likes to "harmonize" to frequencies. The difference is in "where" the frequency takes you.

The idea is the brain syncs up with frequencies, and that listening to these frequencies causes the brain to achieve the state associated with that frequency.

Alpha and Theta wave induction music for example, is based on rhythms and notes which are in the same ranges as alpha and theta brain waves (meditative states) and listening to it is supposed to "take you there", so to speak.

So the million dollar question now is "where" are they taking us with the notes you reference in the OP? Nowhere that's in our best interests, I'll wager.

Great post, S&F!



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish
 


Thanks JPhish

What I was saying is that, I believe the government sees it that way. That is, "what the people don't know by way of not knowing the laws that govern them, people don't need to be told". They even tell us to our faces..."Don't ask, don't tell".

Now I know that applied to the ban on homosexuals in the military, but it was put into our ears every day like a mantra. Regardless of what it was representing, as a statement it is drilled into our heads as a command.

What about "Dare" for the name of a anti drug program? WTF? "Dare, what? dare me to smoke an ounce?" I don't get it...

Does that clear it up JPhish? Basically "loopholes" of judgment lead to "loopholes" in the law and those loopholes are exploited by the ones who write them.

Hope that makes sense.

Peace



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Cool video LTRU.
If the goal is to hypnotise, then dude, I just OD'd on your video. I would write more but I feel this urgent need to go buy stuff that will help me forget about terrorists.


Seriously though, I wonder if the studio logos at the intro to all movies are a standard time frame etc. They seem universal in the way they are structured. The same with company Icons like Windows, Intel etc. I wonder if there is an industry standard in advertising that sets the trend.

Music is such strange extension of our consciousness, I can't imagine life without it and there is no doubt, movie makers, advertisers, MSM, malls, elevators(hehe) and supermarkets and the like use this to influence emotion and our responses. Wether it is subversive is topic of many a debate.

Once again, cool video.

BTW, what music was that at the end of the vid?



[edit on 10/10/09 by atlasastro]


I had to redo some. My material is on a testy disk and it wasn't given it up.

Anyway, here is the 20th century fox logo. I've overlaid a schematic of Cheops Pyramid.

As you move this scematic around the picture, there is not a place where an angle is misrepresented or a light que not touched apon. Check em out.

I've applied green arrows to some of the intersecting lines.

Remember Illuminate means "the illuminated ones"...Tinsel Town...





You can do this with any public companies logo and it will match. I will do a few more.

Peace




top topics



 
26
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join