It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I lived in southeast Michigan, for a very long time. and the Railcars in question are for hauling Auto's and Pick'Up Trucks! Probably sold to the mexican's or one of the south American Automaker's! or sold as scrap. since we dont make car's here no more.wich will leave use vulnerable,

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

wow...u really have either some huge cahones or a massive titanium vagina to do what u did.... Richmond is a black town and those boyz could care less..they just need crack...
great pix.... i guess it is only a matter of time.... i think when israel hits iran it will set it all off...
or maybe the proverbial solar flare..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am indeed late to the party my friend.

I just wanted to say that you have done a huge service to the integrity of ATS as a whole! S&F'd

And to our dear, departed, tail-between-legs, fear-mongeress, I feel it apt to quote Sir Walter Scott:

"The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonour'd, and unsung."

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
this was before my time but I'd love to see a "Best of ATS" forum! Not sure it would be good for the server storage but still would be great to see the 100+ flags threads in one place

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is about the 3rd very similar thread I've seen regarding this

Didn't these pictures originally pop up on a thread around jan '09?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You need to take a trip around the country to check out the new (alleged) FEMA Sites!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by guadalupejoe

wow...u really have either some huge cahones or a massive titanium vagina to do what u did.... Richmond is a black town and those boyz could care less..they just need crack...
great pix.... i guess it is only a matter of time.... i think when israel hits iran it will set it all off...
or maybe the proverbial solar flare..

A conspiracy nut who's also a racist. How original.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What's the purpose of this thread?

I have never been one to even look into the fema conspiracy 'thing.'

Now, I live in Georgia, and those plastic coffin thingies, whatever they are, are there, by the thousands.
I never heard of any train cars. I figure that must not be common in the conspiracy b/c this is the first I've seen of it? All I've ever heard is that the supposed camps all tend to have train access.

Furthermore, I wonder why this thread is popping up about the same time as the Jesse Ventura Fema Camp conspiracy show.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The collapse of the dollar is almost due, so what do you think will happen when you have no money or food for basic life needs. You create riots, rob and kill for the basics of life to survive. Thus FEMA camps made to round up peoples by train to fenced up areas to be processed. Yes, martial law will be enforced or you will become the next fema victim to be put in jail. Sure they are going to have places like this, and they will build more, the more the economy goes under. www.youtube.com... DON'T STEP OUT OF LINE MISTER.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join