It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hmm....nothing happened....same old song!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Disclosure will come this year mark my words.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just the same as with my local football team. i just KNOW we will win the cup this year!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
Disclosure will come this year mark my words.

OK, you convinced me. There's just something about the way you said it.

I am now a full-on believer. Don't even think about crossing my path skeptics, with your fuzzy logic. I'll not be shaken from my path, EVER.

Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Unfortunatley your source forgot to tell you that the "human looking alien disclosure" is actually the season finale of ABC's "V".

Seriously, while no one would love "disclosure" more than me, there is no reason for governments to disclose anything about EBE's. Too many of these "impending disclosure" predictions lately for me to buy this. Hope I'm wrong!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Lisbon treaty, not lisburn treaty, thats a little town I know well In Northern Ireland... get it right sheehs

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
just saw this thread & started to think "haven't i seen this before?" and then opening the first post, posted 2009... oh yeah Wilcocks BS strikes again

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA david wilCOCK, remember that guy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I really hope they do disclose that would be awesome, there are however one or two things to consider here.

1. Human Nature - If the Government suddenly proved ETs existence we'd have chaos especially I imagine from the different religeons trying to adabt they're doctrine to it and probably (not definately) war to follow.

2. The ETs themselves would have to deal with an onslaught of questions from curious people (myself most certainly included)

Please don't think for one moment I wouldn't LOVE to see this happen I really believe that there is intelligent life ou there beyond any doubt but I don't think they will dissclose yet

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
aliens or ETS has never came to this # hole
these fools must rake in cash dew to all of this publicity

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
in all the time ive read anything to do with this willcox fellow nothing happens ever not one of his events have happened not one.
seems his contacts on the inside arnt to good at getting the right info to the outside mainly due to it being
bulltish lots of it

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This really should be in the hoax forum- there was no TV booking, there was no disclosure!
edit on 16/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"Multiple witnesses now confirm that 2 massive underground cities, owned by the "Old World Order", have been completely destroyed by a group in the Pentagon that is resisting genocide. 80 Countries have now signed an agreement to bring down the powers-that-were. This could be THE tipping point in the battle for disclosure!"

www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by terrylm

yeah wilcox is a charlatan in it for the money. he has some truth. but he won't tell you the important things.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's like that massive warehouse scene at the end of Indiana Jones..............looks like there's going to be another full one by the end of this year based on the prophecies for 2012!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I remember studying the Bible and the whole history of Christian faith. In the history, even the disciples of Jesus foretold, his second coming incorrectly. ( I do not comment here to start a religious discussion.)

That said, it would be nice to have the truth, or proof of other beings in the Universe.

I think the UFO's or their revealing themselves will probably happen when they decide. Not when any of us decide.

I see things ...I wonder about them...I have some things I hold as proof to me, myself they exist. We will see what we will see, and know what we will know, when that time comes.

I hope it's soon, I'd like to know the truth about all the things i just wonder about...before I die.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That sucks, no video. Looks like someone removed it from YouTube.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe this year.........

Who knows!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calon
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

They will look like supermodels, is my guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join