It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I agree with what you say here, only last week i was watching channel 4 late at night, i flicked from chan 4 to more 4 then to E4 all within ten minutes, each channel showed something relating to the UFO subject. I just found it a bit odd as we are seeing more on the subject everyday.......even in the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If only this could actually happen.I would be jumping up and down with excitment and then i would be totally paranoid about it because well thats just me :-D.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
im always sceptic about these predections. but my gutfeeling tells me somthing is going to happen soon. and my guts never f...s whit me. i think they realise that it will be imposible to supress a secret this big. and its better to conroll the releas of imformation .the problem of releasin this info is that 40% of us will be extatic and 60% of us will panic

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think this guy was talking about the television show "V."

Didn't it have a 2 hour premier?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Full disclosure will not happen because:

1) If it's tech, governments will have some serious questions to answer regarding all the wars fought for oil and resources (overtly or otherwise) and the innumerable deaths associated with thus.

2) If it's ETs, religion - still a very influential element in today's society - is effectively defunct... with the exception of Buddhism maybe, as that sorta acknowledges/doesn't completely dismiss the existence of ET lifeforms... though it's more a philosophy that spirit worship as such, so...

There are only two ways full disclosure could happen:

1) A war breaks out of the magnitude governments are forced to reveal the tech they're hiding (and use it).

2) ET invades.

Peoples' overall apathy and preoccupation with padding their graves with their work-a-day, self-serving lifestyles is more effective a cloak than any ruse the powers that be could ever concoct to dissemble something with so much seeming evidence. Unless, of course, this was their plan all along...!

Either way, we're not ready - we're all still Blue Pills. Despite the chorus of bleats to the contrary.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Sablicious]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I remember when I first came across ATS five years ago, I read on a thread that disclosure was imminent. The claimer was a psychic with links to shady government bods who told him that it will happen in the next (five years ago) two months. I was actually excited.

Obviously it didnt happen. Ive since read hundreds of these types of threads since I joined, and each time it knocks a bit more stuffing out of me. So Im not suprised newer members get excited when another fraud rolls around with a sole intent to fleece us of our money. They soon learn.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Either way, we're not ready - we're all still Blue Pills. Despite the chorus of bleats to the contrary.

Say's you. I think you underestimate what people can accept or put up with.

Aliens could come down, and sure, the world will go alien crazy for a few months, but if they don't pay off my mortgage im still going to work.

These "aliens" Might have stumbled across the use of interplanetary travel for all we know, and yet be no more emotionally evolved than we are. If that was the case I dont think the planet earth will all fall into a "we are the world" moment.

I'd just like them to show us their existence so we would know beyond doubt that there's life out there, then sod off again.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Actually thats pretty much the best case scenario:

1. Appear and make their existence known beyond doubt.
2. Little bit of contact, small help with diseases. Cure cancer etc.
3. Leave with the message that we're welcome to trade / join the club when we can come visit them on their turf.

Proves were not alone, proves FTL is possible, gives us a uniting goal.

Its a pity things never work out for the best :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey all,

David Wilcock's a wishful thinker full of bull#. How ATS threads with his name on the headline manages to flurry I don't know.

All respect to members, look around as there are so many people who have done their homework through the years, who can really allow some of us to learn on this--still ever so delicate subject. Best wishes People...

Decoy

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hey all,

David Wilcock's a wishful thinker full of bull#. How ATS threads with his name on the headline manages to flurry I don't know.

Well golly gee thanks Decoy for bumping the thread up yet again. Yes, we know this thread is divided, and yes, you arent the first with that opinion. When u actually have something to contribute, then post, until then your opinion on Wilcock, be it pro or con, isn't contributing anything.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
just bear in mind this thread is a " prediction " from 2009 that SHOULD have come to pass over 7 months ago - what is DW`s excuse / latest prediction ?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's old news and nothing happen of course. Why ppl keep poping stuff like that from archive.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by Sablicious

Aliens could come down, and sure, the world will go alien crazy for a few months, but if they don't pay off my mortgage im still going to work.

My point exactly - we're not ready. -_-

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I would be greatly surprised if this happens by years end and if something does occur I will observe very carefully my gut says false flag.

I will go by the crop circle of the Alien face and disc and the words:

Beware of the Bearers of false gifts & their broken promises.

I think if somethings occurs beware..................don't fall 4 it to fast they know millions are waiting the moment and will fall fast in belief because people want change, change for good. (false gifts.)

This I say be skeptical on
did I say that!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

It was year's end last year. 2009.

Spoiler: Nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the video cant be found anywere on any site all been removed. Whats going on are they erasing his spectacular cock-up.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
At least we have a short, clear time in which this prediction could come true. Better than many we deal with here.

I'll keep an eye on this

Of course, is this prediction any better than basically the same prediction done last year? What makes this years prediction more accurate/better than that it would happen last year? Then don't forget the predictions it would happen in Obominations first year of Office...

Personally, I predict that every year before I die there is an excellent chance that Disclosure and First Contact will happen.

If nothing happens before I die, then really, will I care if I was wrong?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

WTF who dragged up this ancient Thread. Lets let it die again.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
EsSeeEye,

Thanks for letting me know.

Whether it was supposed to be last year, this year, or even next year I would be weary.

My understanding from them themselves is they will only confer one time to interfere and that is if we are about to destroy Earth.

Disclosure and Contact are two complete different things, we both know that.

I will be suprised by Disclosure..... Contact on the White House Lawn so to say don't think so.....but who knows I'm not told everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is a possibility of humans causing the destruction of the Earth imminently, although the probability of it happening, according to those involved, is minute.

The Large Hadron Collider becomes operational on 9th November, just a week away, and the physicists with the keys regard the real possibility it may produce subatomic black holes as "exciting". Another bonus is the possibility of the production of ultra-dense matter made from types of subatomic particle found in nature only under highly extreme conditions, such as in neutron stars and the final moments of stars which go supernova.

That the probability of these outcomes is claimed to be slight is irrelevant. The relative probability of them occurring, relative that is to the case where the LHC was not powered up, is massive.

However, the physics crowd are relying on the belief that singularities - black holes - of the size expected will a) be travelling faster than the Earth's escape velocity - at least "most" of them and b) will in any case radiate away as Hawking radiation. Hence they should not be able to consume the Earth since they will either leave it or evaporate. Most of them.

The second possibility, the production of exotic matter or "strangelet" is thought by mainstream physicists to be capable of starting a chain reaction, rapidly converting the entire planet into a small ultra-dense ball of the same material. However, the physicists at the LHC also do not think the risk of this is worth stopping their experiment for.

In these circumstances, I should not be surprised if extraterrestrial people do decide to make their presence known. If they met one, most people these days would probably just giggle and offer it their mobile - "wanna phone home mate?" "Yeah, I get that a lot..."

If it does happen, it'll provide an unusual alternative to the Queen's speech. I expect they'll have it on Channe 4.
edit on 2-11-2010 by plishman because: An alternative word for "giggle" got censored! Sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join