It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's bogus. I'm not even going to waste time watching the video.

There is no disclosure coming. If there was, they would have disclosed already. No crazy aliens with crazy technology are going to let you do some "disclosure" stuff.

It's a no brainer that there's aliens out there, so if we need someone else to tell us that then we're pretty hopeless.

It's that simple.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I put about as much credence in Mr. Wilcock as I do Ed Dr. Doom. Dames.

I used to hope that at least some of the people I heard on C2C had solid information. Have we received any yet about anything?

It's just light entertainment trying to pimp books, CD's, websites, DVD's, packaged food, windup radios and beg for money for poor kids, etc.

I expect that a bunch of radio marketing geeks figured that there was a large demographic that stayed up late working at deadend boring job and what better way to reel them in than high strangeness programing.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
I have been waiting for this day since I was a child.

I am hoping this is true and if it is I will dance in the street, get drunk for the first time in years and pretend that my "Orc" of a neighbour is a nice guy without a potty mouth, and give him a big hug, shake his hand

Star and flagged because I am smiling like a cheshire cat in the hope this actually does happen.

If not... Nah not going there yet, I live in hope not pessimism.

Great post, it made me laugh.

I'm not holding my breath but I hope that there is disclosure within a reasonable time frame. Most people I know acknowledge the fact that it's pretty egotistical to think we're alone in the universe. If there are benevolent beings from other planets visiting us, I'll be the first one in line to say "hello". Bring it on.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This guy is a new age snake oil salesman.

Not to long ago he was living in a couple's basement in Louisville,Ky.

He now has a huge mansion in Los Angeles, Ca with ocean views and servants.

He even mentions his maid during the interview.

The one thing this guy is capable of doing is talking people out of their money with all his "ascension" crap.

The only thing that will be ascending between now and 2012 will be his bank account.

Shyster.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by redwoodjedi

David Wilcox is no John Lennon...just sayin'.

Second line appearance.

You got that right! Have you heard this guy I guess..um....*cough*...sing? I would pay him not to do it. At least he is smart enough to not ask for money. But I gotta tell ya, this statement of his is either dead on or has just set the bar at a new low for the definition of "Craptastic".

I do think he should hide until the "visitors" make an appearance or he just may meet them in a capacity he had not......foreseen.....just sayin'.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 22:35:06 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To say that David Wilcox’s will lose all creditability if this doesn’t come to pass should be the understatement of the decade, I hope so anyway.

However I have to point out that if it should just happen then hold on to your hats. Simply because the news that it will be hiding will be devastating.

I would like to see disclosure before I die but I would prefer it where just disclosed to me. Simply because it will come with great loss of life when it is put out to the masses.

If there is to be disclosure there will be a reason, yet again hold on to your hats because I fear you will not like what that reason is.

On this site people are pretty much on line with the possibilities but that can’t be said for the general population of the world. You guys in the US will be bad enough with your religious fanatics but in a lot of the rest of the world which is less well informed it will be a bad time.

So just the two point’s first watch out for what it is hiding and second for what disclosure really means.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
To say that David Wilcox’s will lose all creditability if this doesn’t come to pass should be the understatement of the decade, I hope so anyway.

However I have to point out that if it should just happen then hold on to your hats. Simply because the news that it will be hiding will be devastating.

I would like to see disclosure before I die but I would prefer it where just disclosed to me. Simply because it will come with great loss of life when it is put out to the masses.

If there is to be disclosure there will be a reason, yet again hold on to your hats because I fear you will not like what that reason is.

On this site people are pretty much on line with the possibilities but that can’t be said for the general population of the world. You guys in the US will be bad enough with your religious fanatics but in a lot of the rest of the world which is less well informed it will be a bad time.

So just the two point’s first watch out for what it is hiding and second for what disclosure really means.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i must say im pretty surprised at David wilcock saying this. I think he genuinly believes it too.

Guess we dont have long to wait until his sources are proved right or wrong.

I must admit, david has got some pretty fascinating stuff in some of his lectures. He also has some unbelievable stuff too.

Certainly will be a maker or a breaker this time Dave!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This reminds me of the recent deal with the woman claiming a spaceship of massive proportions was going to be unmistakable to the Earth. When it didn't happen she was seriously stunned. Of course people immediately thought she had ben duped by some sort of military communication she didn't realize was military communication.

If David came out to say this in such a strong manner, My bet is that he got duped as well after a long time setup fueled by some real info being given in exchange for this false info bomb about to be dropped after earning his trust..

OOOOoooorrr...

If it WERE real then he may have screwed the deal up by talking and will therefore be screwed in the same way because he "changed the timeline" by talking about it..

OOooorrr...

it's real and after dealing with silly racism for so long, we'll now have specie-ism added to the list of dumb people traits..

OOoooorrr..

he really didn't stop the drugs he said he has.

b

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

check out this brand new UFO video from Germany Oct 4 2009
incredible

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it? Why even take that chance. Why not milk his niche for a while longer. Exciting to think it might be true. Call me crazy but there is a part of me that believes that aliens to walk among us in human form. I.e. They Live, V.............did you guys see the preview for the new V coming out? Nothing beats the old 80s version! It was great!

If you listened beyond the 10 minute clip that was posted, he said "I wouldn't bet my career on it" (sort of mumbling) when asked about how sure he was about his prediction.

He seemed to spend more time talking about his SyFy special coming up.

I like him, think he's genuine in what he has experienced and believes, but I do question his statements and timing with his profit motive.

delius

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

that vid needs its own thread i think

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

DD, I listened to C2C last night, too...

Really amazing predictions....

Think he's right?

OT

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

I second that motion. One of the best I've ever seen.

In all fairness to the guy, he is just passing along what "he" was told by a source, that was given the same plot by three different sources. If he knew for sure of disclosure, would he be concentrating on a new book with Penguin? Let alone a movie?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

exactly. i think youre right. why even bother about a penguin book or 2012 movie if disclosure is coming this year.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
reply to post by warrenb

that vid needs its own thread i think

Don't bother to look at it. Just another CGI hoax. Already debunked on it's own thread. Sorry about the off-topic post. Just didn't want to see others suckered in like I was.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Very interesting, but like many posters have said before, for him to come out like this and say this during the peak of his publicity kind of makes you wonder if there is any truth to this, certainly her would lose all credibility if nothing happens.

I would also like to point out that there is an event going on in Tucson, Az around the date of Oct24th through the 26th. A date that is talked about alot on these threads as of late. They are attempting contact at this event with Dr. Steven Greer.

cseti.org...

And here is a little snippet from the website on what is going on.

Dispositive proof of contact with interstellar civilizations will be presented, including updates on recent major CSETI contact events along with supporting electromagnetic, audio, and video confirmation. Mr. Andrews will provide the latest information on the crop circle evidence and recent disclosures regarding British government involvement in the matter. Dr. Greer will also be presenting the latest updates on Disclosure and ongoing briefings with members of Congress, those close to the Obama Administration, and recent initiatives with a G7 country to make peaceful, open contact with the extraterrestrial visitors.

Interesting times, altough it always seems like this time of year is when everyone says there is going to be contact. I believe last year around this time a person by the name of "Blossom Goodchild said there would be contact....needless to say everyone knows how that turned out.

Anyways he has a short amount of time so we will find out soon enough.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
WEll, I for one have met some of these off wolders and am very curious as to the possibility of recognizing them, but remember my friends if they are the same, they just may look different in their natural state.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
Did anyone notice that right before he made the comment, that he said that TPTB would not disclose before there is a great population decrease. Does that mean 3.5 billion of us are going to die before Christmas !

It's his fallback scheme. He sets the stage by releasing this statement, and then once they do not disclose he either discredits his sources or says how they could not cull through the masses just of yet as to not cause a panic. I like how he did say he wouldn't bet his career on it but I think on ATS this is is last slice of cake. Although it never hurts to have hope. . .

[edit on 7-10-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

agreed. by the end of this year he will be proven wrong. he'll be off the radar and if he's still being discussed on here after that then he will be relegated to the blossom goodchild/fairchild whatever the hell her name was category. come to think of it i made a reference to his picture being on hoagland's website in a post i made to one of easynow's threads the other day. now this is the second david wilcock thread to pop up since then. after the end of this year though, his name will no longer hold any interest among our ats collective

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join