It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

David Wilcox is FULL OF BULL !!!
I don't believe a word of his claims because he lacks PROOF and CREDIBILITY.
Anyone that believes his BULL PUCKY needs to have their head examined.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm getting very tired of people with absolutely no proof to back their claims grabbing credibility by announcing that they have all the evidence necessary, but are not "able at this time to share it". Fine, if that's the case, step away from the microphone, get off the camera, come back when you've something to show us. Otherwise you're just a kid claiming that he really honestly has done his homework, it's just back at home on the kitchen table.

Let's look at another aspect of the media. When a new movie or big tv event is coming up, like the new Star Trek movie or the upcoming big Dr Who event over Christmas, the studios have plenty of ways of minimising the risk of leaks to the media, and any leak that does happen (oopsie, one of our work prints has somehow appeared online) it's generally been planned and caused to happen to build the hype. Do we really believe that those involved in keeping the existence of aliens secret (if such people exist) are really less organised than BBC Wales?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by TheIrvy]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks for bringing this interview to my attention!

i'm listening to all 11-parts right now!

i always love hearing what David Wilcock's got to say!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well as nuts as everything else in the world is these days, I tend to believe even Wilcock. He has always come off to me as being several shovels short of a full load.

I think if there ever was a time to make full disclosure.. this is it. The shock may just be what the whole world needs in order to stop all the nonsense, killing and outright insanity among the religious extremists. Not to even mention the multitude of other issues that are out of hand.

I am all for the ETs arriving in flying saucers by the droves...just as long as they don't come with big ovens and cookbooks.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
In Biblical times, they had a method for so called prophets.

Simply, if you made a prophecy and it DIDN'T come to pass, you where taken and stoned to death.

Harsh maybe, but it sure sorted out those who spoke lies for a living.

As for David Wilcock? Absolute garbage. Its such a shame people even entertain this stupidity. But I guess the key word is entertain

This is not prophecy, its entertainment. Radio shows, websites and television programs giving people their dose of conspiracy/prophecy entertainment.

Call it unreal reality programing for the ignorant.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Burginthorn]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I keep trying to think about all the things in the last few years that would have been a lead-up to this. Didn't the Pope (the last one) say that extraterrestrial life was provided for (or a possibility) by the bible? Like... last year, I think.

And if Hollywood is any indicator,think of the implications if District 9.

That and the rash of UFO's, bizarre crop circles, etc...?

There's a lot of imaginary support for this guy to build his throne on.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by badmedia

Sometimes the truth is stranger than the fiction.

Real truth is understanding, the rest is fiction/details.

Is 1+1=2 the truth, or is the understanding of math the real truth?

I hope disclosure happens. But are people really going to believe what the government tells them? No. It doesn't matter what the government does in this regard because either way they are screwed. If they do, then I suspect it will be motivated by political reasons and to shift attention more than anything.

Because lets assume they disclose and such. How do you know they are telling the entire truth? How do you know they aren't spinning things? etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Come on people... do you REALLY think that if this were about to happen that a guest on C2C would have an effing clue about it? The people that are that high up in the intelligence community that could know something about this WOULD NOT be there if they couldn't keep their mouth shut...

Come on..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, the FULL DISCLOSURE is near...
When this happens it will involve a radical change in our perception, a change of paradigm and a positive push to the change, not only spiritual.

This event, if governed with wisdom from the governments and the Mass-media, will be able to have the same effect of an industrial revolution.

Not a sudden revolution that could reveal a catastrophic but gradual release of licenses (ET engineering) that they will be able gradually to create new materials, new metals, new industries and a high number of new employements.

This obviously will involve a gradual abandonment from the oil and of the nuclear energy and the introduction, slow, but inexorable of free energy (Tesla).

As soon this happens, than much best will be for all us.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

maybe instead of a war to save the economy, they will have a disclosure instead. That would be awesome!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately I will have to Tivo the 2hr special and watch it later. They are crazy if they think I'm gonna miss American Idol.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You know I hear alot of people talk about this radio show but have never been able to actually catch an airing. What days, times and station does c2c usually air? I am on the pacific time zone

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is my personal take on all this.

I believe there are real contactees, meaning there are people who come to be in contact with something 'out-worldly'. These out-worldly things have a superior intelligence - they are aware of their intentions all the time. At first they provide true info to gain the contactee confidence. Then they provide 'useful' true info to make the contactee become hungry for power and thus dependent on them. When the contactee is totally in love with the 'source of all knowledge' they make him do something stupid that would ruin them and drive them totally crazy, forming cults and all.

Now, if these 'alien' things are really so intelligent into tricking people like this we are prone to think that they have their own agenda and that they are doing this for some very specific reason and not just to mess with the life of some random people. Probably the contactee target is carefully chosen so that nothing could go wrong.

What is then the intention of these 'out-worldly' things that make people go wild and announce the most absurd things? What do they really want? I'm sure its to mess with people minds. But you would think that only the contactee and his friends and family would be messed around with, right? Not really, OUR minds are being messed up by all this at this exact moment.
We are being affected by creating our own postulations about this, be it another false prophecy making us lose hope of having the world changed or be it the real change that is going to happen without me having to do anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Imagir

maybe instead of a war to save the economy, they will have a disclosure instead. That would be awesome!!

We are on the Edge of the Abyss.
The darker abyss that we can imagine.

The world-wide finance is collapsed, the industrial production is collapsed and is still not seen a light in this darkness.

The simpler answer to this situation is: WAR!

From always, in order to save “the economy”, in order to increase the industrial production, in order to develop new materials, new medicines, and new industries the answer has been: WAR!

But this time it is very different…

Now the governments have the responsibility to make a jump or to bury the entire humanity…

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I can already see them with my special sunglasses on

But, almost seriously, it would be a nice alternative explanation as to why Gordon Brown has put off the UK general election 'til 2010. Maybe he knows there's a big shake up looming and he wants to be on watch when it comes.

Like many here, i get excited at the prospect, but who says it's going to make things better?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
several months ago, a friend and i were talking about disclosure and any pros or cons that came along with it. i came across some information that pointed out the date, time and other details about this 2 hour event (as well as info that the gov had already purchased the time blocks needed to run the special across the u.s. on all channels).

i cant remember paying to much attention to this, i just mentioned to my buddy in a not-so-important way........ i did not even remember talking to him about it until i read this thread.

boy, was i wrong as this apparently confirms that info.... wow i gotta remember where it came from and make sure the info keeps coming.

on a side note, my memory sucks.

cheers,
AA

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It was all staying within believable parameters, until...

"Yeah, they have more than enough room for everyone, on spaceships, and sattelites"

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Didn't the webbots predict that a human will emerge who hasnt got DNA from Earth?
Im sure i heard or read that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I just wanna say I am on the fence on ET's visiting us. I believe there has to be life out there tho.

What if they did disclose and they do look similar to us. Couldn't that mean that TPB are hoaxing it since they look like us with only minor diffrences?

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been said, already (haven't read all the posts on this), but didn't Dr. Pete Peterson say this a month or two ago on Project Camelot? That the TV spot had been booked for November for the full disclosure?

Not really sure what to think of all this. I really hope this event is going to occur before year's end, but I'll reserve judgement for the time being.

I guess we'll find out, soon enough.

~G

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join