It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it?

Assuming this guy really had "insiders" give him this information, it usually goes like this:

"Insiders" (also know as the agents) show and/or give information to their target that make him completely convinced it is true, real, will happen etc. The target is so convinced that he has reliable information that he will spread that information. Once that is accomplished most of the work is done, and then depends on the intended goal.

There could be many goals behind a disinformation operation, but mostly it's about confusing people, discrediting people or smoking out someone.

I doubt in this particular case they're trying to smoke out someone, so it's most likely about discrediting this person, or muddying the waters, or both.

All of this, of course, assuming this person was really given information by "insiders" and isn't just making this up in order to get attention/sell whatever.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As much as I would love to know the truth, I am afraid we as a race are not ready for full disclosure. I could easily see martial law being implemented to control the chaos that would ensue. Most rational people would accept this but the radical religious segment of the population would go absolutely nuts. Full disclosure at this time would be a very risky decision and I do not think the elite, the government or whoever supposedly has this information would release it to the public before Christmas this year. I will certainly try to remain optimist however.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I for one really enjoy when predictions come true. But for some reason, Wilcox strikes me as a nut. His views are so out there I wonder if he has been on a acid trip one to many times. We will see....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hopefully this prediction will pan out. In his blog back in june, David said the following:

I find it unfortunate how many people are still being taken in by the virulently negative material in the conspiracy media. For the record, I do not consider Obama a saint nor a savior. I consider him the first President since Kennedy who is actually doing his job and trying to make things better for our planet.

As I've said before, the conspiracy media is saturated with propaganda to an unheard-of extreme. I have undeniable proof of this which I have not yet released, saving it for the right time, but I have decided that I will do so within a very short timeframe after returning from Canada -- not more than two weeks.

The two weeks came and went and he never ever released his undeniable proof. Guess he was too busy lining up famous writers and directors for his upcoming important movie.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by lasimplereality]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

I'd say that is about right.. This guy has the total makings of a good cult leader.

He's convinced a lot of new agers that Stargate SG1 is a series based on reallity, that is just put on TV to cover up the fact that it exists.
(Hey! There's even a Stargate SG1 episode where that happens!

We'll see. I've discounted this guy a long time ago. He'll get his cedibility in my eyes of something happens.

But it won't.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Was that the whole interview?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I dont know, I got the feeling even George Noory was laughing at this guy. He reminded me too much of Steven Quayle with his unamed sources and outlandish stories.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Transhumanist
As much as I would love to know the truth, I am afraid we as a race are not ready for full disclosure. I could easily see martial law being implemented to control the chaos that would ensue. Most rational people would accept this but the radical religious segment of the population would go absolutely nuts. Full disclosure at this time would be a very risky decision and I do not think the elite, the government or whoever supposedly has this information would release it to the public before Christmas this year. I will certainly try to remain optimist however.

I'd pretty much have to agree with that.

It would be more plausible if they weren't "human looking". I take that to mean they would pretty much look like the average person. That being so, coming out that aliens exist and well anyone could be one would probably cause chaos. Think of "birthers", imagine the "alieners?" saying Obama is an alien. This senator that general, Sean Hannity.....

I couldn't imagine it happening. Unless they have a distinguishing mark, say a dorsal fin coming out of the top of their head, I don't see anyone coming out saying aliens that look like us are roaming the planet.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I like the twist the story takes here... They start talking about the "Rockafeller Suicide"...

Only for a brief moment, but I have not heard anymore of that topic either...

I heard this broadcast last night as well... I think it would be very.... The word escapes me...
Good? yeah good, let's just enjoy the ride...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well it probably would stimulate the economy

Think about it we find out ETs are here and been visiting people will want to have their technology, especially GM right now. Then again it would go into the whole free energy thing and we know our corporations like putting prices on everything so maybe not.
I think David has made some good points in the UFO/ET phenomena along with the paranormal... but he hasn't ever really predicted anything. I mean he's discredited people like Blossom Goodchild, but never has he predicted anything. So this is surprising, will it happen? I have my doubts, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I believe its people like Wilcock that descredit real UFO research and the reason people "out there" can't take this serious.

This is another prediction that will come and go and he won't have much to explain so he is in a no loose situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Was that the whole interview?

No, that was part 3 in an 11 part series...I felt this revelation was the true jaw-dropper of the series, but it there were a LOT of interesting topics covered...Here is the whole sequence for those interested in listening to it in its entirety (those that aren't skip past this):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

just a few more months to go
if it's true then this will change the world
if it's BS then his credibility drops to sub zero

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wish I had a dollar for every person that predicted disclosure would happen by a certain date and then was wrong. Will somebody give me a dollar when the year passes and nothing happens, as usual?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh my, my, my....This is possibly the single most irresponsible thing that anyone has ever said publicly since John Lennon thought the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. For his sake and the sake and safety of his family and friends I hope he is right. My gut tells me that Mr. Wilcock has just made a grave mistake.

Let us hope not...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
While this is certainly interesting, I would not get my hopes too high. We all should know how many times in the past "disclosure" was "imminent", now granted, this is a short time span, I mean no more than 2 months, but based on past experiences and using some logic I would have to say that while I personally am so hopeful this is true, I highly doubt it is. As many have already said, I guess we will just wait and see....Talk about a Christmas gift though! lol...

Thanks for sharing, DimensionalDetective..

[edit on 10/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that right before he made the comment, that he said that TPTB would not disclose before there is a great population decrease. Does that mean 3.5 billion of us are going to die before Christmas !

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

well mate. I am right there with you OP. David Willcock fan etc. But do consider this: If memory serves, we have tried to both, bombard, and return to the moon a couple of times in the past, right? how did these events end? the missiles in the past were mysteriously blown to sh**, and the shuttle that was to return in the 80's was annihilated as well. Now here we are in our dominance, and complete wise arse knowledge of all things attempting to bomb the moon YET AGAIN only this time with a bigger toy... one that will leave a five mile round crater on the face of the moon. What else could happen?
a) nothing... dust floats about and settles, NASA was telling the truth for once, and looks for (giggle) water.
b) THIS missile explodes again in mid flight, 'mysteriously'.
c) who, or what ever is out there decides..'FU*( this SH**!" and comes down to see us face to face and says "Space is not your private independence day parade ground sh** heads!! STOP!
or
d) nothing happens at all. for some strange reason.. I think B or C are more likely. I dont normally go so "other worldly" but I strongly believe one of those two are the more likely candidates

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Haven't really seen you around, DD, so it is nice to chime-chime in one of your new threads/

I listened last night and was glued, but a couple of parts got me unglued/disinterested...when David Wilcox said he had an informant that knew Benjamin Fulford and there was a pipe break in his house and David Wilcox took that as a warning to "stop the leaks", that was pretty stupid.

Still, fresh doom, I am a fan.

plucky

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

David Wilcox is no John Lennon...just sayin'.

Second line appearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join