It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by raul bloodworth

With that in mind, you have to give him some credit for putting his b*lls on the line here.

He did no such thing.

He said "if" - thus making his statements speculation, not prediction.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

Speculation or not, by exposing the core of what his 3 'sources' said to him, he still puts himself in the firing line somewhat. It doesnt matter he said 'if', or not, he still came out with the (questionable) juice.

David using 'if' is a cop out, sure, we can all see that, but he is still putting his name on the line for coming out with these things that his sources have told him, regardless of whether its speculation or not.

So if this disclosure thing doesnt turn out to be true, no one on ATS will lambast him and his name wont be tarnished..?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by raul bloodworth

is there any evidence at all that these " sources " are real - not just his imaginings ?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hell no! Its Wilcocks rep on the line, not mine

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by raul bloodworth

is there any evidence at all that these " sources " are real - not just his imaginings ?

Check the D.W. video at the beginning of topic. He heard from one source in particular who has heard from 3 different high placed sources in the intelligence community.

So D.W's source is third hand source of information.

From this video is clear the source is just Dr. Pete Peterson.

If you check Peterson claims in Project Camelot videos/mp3 you can make your own conclusion about if this guy is credible or not. IMHO Peterson is not a reliable source for anything.

Check the ATS topic about the interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...
the consensus is.. he is a fraud.

So my take is forget about this November 27 disclosure.

[edit on 9/10/09 by blackcube]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
is there any evidence that this guy ever told u guys something true?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

With that in mind, you have to give him some credit for putting his b*lls on the line here.

He did no such thing.

He said "if" - thus making his statements speculation, not prediction.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

Speculation or not, by exposing the core of what his 3 'sources' said to him, he still puts himself in the firing line somewhat. It doesnt matter he said 'if', or not, he still came out with the (questionable) juice.

David using 'if' is a cop out, sure, we can all see that, but he is still putting his name on the line for coming out with these things that his sources have told him, regardless of whether its speculation or not.

So if this disclosure thing doesnt turn out to be true, no one on ATS will lambast him and his name wont be tarnished..?

Exactly. As soon as you repeat what your source says, you now own part of the story. You can preface it with all the if's in the world. IMO there should be no reason to be repeating what a source of a source says anyway, especially if you can't get the information yourself first hand.

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who says that aliens will be invading the planet next month. No seriously, hear me out. My guys guy says that the time is booked and ready to go! But you know...sometimes these things get lost in translation so WHO KNOWS .

Sucks. In all the times in my life, this is one where I hope I end up looking like the ass.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm wondering if his mention of a two hour "INTERNATIONAL TV SPOT" has to do w/ the 11/3/09 premiere of ABC's "V?" I saw a trailer for the show last night and it looked interesting. It involved an alien mother ship above a city here and that these aliens looked very much like us humans. It was really weird to see that. Maybe that is a small way of getting us ready for that possibility in our not too distant future...as for full disclosure before x-mas '09, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN...I have a better chance at winning the NY lotto than having that occur.

BOC

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.miraclesandinspiration.com...

Author, speaker and mystic, David Wilcock is offering a bountiful of new positive predications for humanity, based upon an endless stream of prophetic dreams that have been coming to him lately.

He has concluded that the world is about to witness one of the most unprecedented events ever for positive evolutionary change, in all of human history.

"The full sequence of events may also include some form of official or
semi-official
public acknowledgement of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, which would certainly be a tremendous event — probably the most substantial event in modern human history, at least since the founding of any of the major world religions," he continued.

Which is it, official or semi-official? You are kiiding yourselves, remember he thanked you for all the money he is making to keep him going, SUCKERS!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"I am being guided as sternly as possible to be telling you that it appears that we are going to have a spectacular defeat of the New World Order and the Illuminati," he said yet again before the audience erupted in rapturous applause, drowning out his words.

He then went on to comment specifically about the world economic crisis and the recent decision by China to no longer honor derivative contracts from the United States and Federal Reserve as of August 31, 2009.

He predicted the corrupt, over inflated economic system currently in place, is about to undergo a radical transformation of its financial priorities, with pressures being exerted by an international alliance of countries.

"So imagine what would happen if your money was now worth 100 times more because the parasite that's been sucking all that money out of the system has now been defeated," he said enthusiastically.

"There is going to be a harrowing economic event, it is gong to seem terrifying if you come from fear," he cautioned. "I would encourage people to hold on to their assets, and not sell. Panic sell is the worst thing you can do," he stressed.

"...this thing (economic event) is going to rearrange the financial structures so much that I think the notion of value of your assets will be much, much higher (than they were before) when this thing gets through. I think it's going to happen a lot faster than we think," he added optimistically.

David then concluded with these most inspiring words:

"The amount of change that you are going to see in the next year is so spectacular, and so positive, that your cynicism probably won't allow you to really take it in. But trust me, and trust the data that we are starting to see, it is at least possible, if not probable, that is what's going to be happening," he said as yet more rapturous applause arose from the audience.

WOW, IM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!! Wait a minute, didnt he say TPTB would wipe out millions before disclosure?

Hey! "it is at least possible, if not probable" I thought he knew what was happening, could predict things, 911 ect. What you mean "PROBABLE"?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i dont beleive this guy one bit, he has no evidence on anything
he says the economy will bounce like we,ve never seen, ehh hello we all no what they mainstreams saying
guys a looser

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

I loved the series as a kid. It was one of my favorite show.

But, if it was a prep for things to come, the "Visitors" would have appeared back in '83.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You got to admit its kind of funny - Wilcock's source is the same guy who was clearly uncomfortable around him during their interview together, to the point where you might speculate that...Pete Petersen didnt like Wilcock much! Cold and devoid of eye contact, Mr Petersen!

Despite this humorous development, im still cautiously optimistic of there being truth in the disclosure thingy in November

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Human-looking ETs would be too convenient for my taste. I want them to look anything other than human. If they look human, what do we do -- ask them to perform amazing feats to prove that they are the real deal? Is that an acceptable thing to ask of species lightyears beyond our understanding?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

From this video is clear the source is just Dr. Pete Peterson.

..and you have to wonder why David Wilcock was so reluctant to reveal his 'source' on C2C when he was clearly visible and involved in the PC Peterson interview. Was it to drum up suspense? I really want to believe but damn....its hard....mark your calendars for Nov.22 I guess?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nightvision: What's the significance of 11/22/09?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Oh, no s*&T...I didn't even know it was a mini-series. Cool...in that case, I agree with what you said man.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Didn't you guys here. The new disclosure date is July 17-27 2010.
This David Wilcock is classic. All he does is take good information from scientists, then use his theory’s that don’t make sense. But I do think he is great at letting the public know about scientists that are making breakthroughs, like redshift, showing different planes of existence. Really interesting, besides that, he’s just in it for the money.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

What's the significance of 11/22/09?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

i dont believe the govt will ever ever let the world know we have aliens amongst us...whom knows how long they have been here. first and foremost...if they wanted to hurt us they would've done that already...and i am not ignorant enough to believe we are the only life form out there in our universe. i think they are here to guide us somehow. for the next hundred yrs we will never be shown what we all already know to be true.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calon
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

I agree.Plus--haven't read the whole thread yet--but if this is going to be announced via TV,then how,in this day and age,are we to determine if they are 'real' or not?Like--even if some ALIEN looking aliens/E.T.'s were presented for our viewing pleasure--with CGI and all the other technology out there,how would we EVER know if what we were seeing was actually REAL?In fact--I have been wondering the same thing regarding ALOT of what we 'see' or might 'view' or be presented with.Everyone says--"No vid,no pic--no proof." How is it PROOF anyway,in this day and age with all the available technology that people have available? Just sayin'

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join