It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What do you guys think about his theories towards the red shift, and how its proven that there is different density’s/planes. He said that it is actually proven. Do you know if this has been proven?? Also about how our DNA is like a conduit, of energy or something. Can someone clarify this?? I don’t believe in his alien disclosure. But some things he says are actually quite interesting. What do you guys think??

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Historical-Mozart,

What is with the rift between Dan Burisch and David Wilcock?

Dan also dissed Bill and Kerry on his website...

Are you aware of this?

Yes, and I'm not free to comment on that about Burisch and Wilcock.

And there has been some bad blood between Burisch and Project Camelot.

*sigh*

I truly wish that there weren't such crap going on, but there it is. Human egos. Tricky little tyrant, that, the ego.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
1. He's not going to be doing it for the money, cos he has long term book/film plans that will be hurt if it doesn't come true.

2. Things like this are purposely leaked early for a number of reasons.

3. He called out Blossom Goodchild last year.

4. Whether it's true or not please respect the guy for having the guts to come out with this stuff, the same way I respected Goodchild and sent her friend a message saying not to worry about it.

5. "It was a false alarm before so it won't happen now." is circular logic, doesn't make sense.

6. I will still support David if this is wrong, his science writing is phenomenal.

7. The only real credible argument against this is the possibility of him being fed fake info... if this happens, it's a shame but it goes with the territory.

8. I've had plenty of dreams saying something BIG and POSITIVE is on the way. Many of us can feel something's coming. Is this it? I don't know but hope so.

9. Disclosure WILL come: Maybe Feb 2nd 2010, March 3rd 2014, November 30th 09.... why is any particular date so unbelievable? Don't give me this jaded stuff.... we know nothing about the universe.

10. If you watch the UFO news there's A LOT of early face-saving pre-releases from national governments and agencies.

11. A lot of people are really up for this, its only the UFO types who are getting nasty.

12. (!)

[edit on 110f20094pmThu, 08 Oct 2009 19:44:04 -050004 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wonder who is going to host this two hour special. I´d love it to be Seth Shostak. Seeing his facial expressions as he shakes the hand of hyper-light speed travelling Muldar the Magnificent from the planet Drakkon circling Beta Canum Venaticorum would be worth any price. It´ll be nice to see him become unemployed.

In all seriousness though, this "announcement"; a two hour, prime-time, already booked, internationally broadcasted, human/super-alien-human buddy show, just sounds so "out there", it´s hard to believe even George Noory didn´t let out a slight chuckle when this breaking prediction hit the airwaves.

If aliens can laugh, they must have guffawed when they heard this. Meps! Meps!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by Mind1universe
...If Tptb were so keen on disclosure they would of done it 300 years ago. If not then they should of done it when JFK was going to do it. If not then they should of done it during the cold war. But no they didn't. They had the chance to do it at every given opportunity.

I beg to differ.

TPTB never did have any plans for any sort of official Disclosure at all, you are right... UNTIL the world events derailed their carefully laid-out plans of total world domination by year 2050. There was no way in the hell that they'd do any ET/UFO Disclosure -- you are right about that; HOWEVER, the world's events have totally derailed their carefully-thought-out plans, so now they have had to suddenly scramble and do a very sloppy speed up of their attempts to continue their plans for total domination of our world.

The coming 2012 event is THE big thing that has upset their plans terribly. So now the very top of TPTB are very clear that the coming 2012 event is a reality that soon will hit us, so now they are scrambling to save what they have, in order to prevent further losses of their assets, their wealth, their power, for they realize that, if they fail to act proactively by releasing once-classified information, they would lose EVERYTHING that they've worked hard to steal from us, the masses of the world.

And don't think that we can't find those TPTB b*stards and get them -- we can, since there are only a few of them, compared to the sheer numbers of the rest of us.

They get top secret agents to tell DW at random. So he can spill the cofee during a radio show.

That is a scenario that has already been considered, but has been discarded.

I don't know if you can see things literally. But to human beings like me, I find it hilarious still how the "awake people" such as yourself and Wilcock to be so gullable of this game. You don't even see it.

I do not appreciate your negative pejorations, so I want you to take them back. We are not gullible and are long-time veterans in the game of information and mis-information.

I could just say checkmate on you. Your that simple. Tptb are the ones that GIVE you the INFO on 2012. tptb can remove Project Camelot, you and David Wicock in a split second if they wanted. You and David may think you know it all. But your no better awake then the walking people around you I can assure you of that.

Your walking into their games like majick. It's that easy. Also you don't know the real powers of be who have been directing this world as you see it for a very very long time. There is a power system and most people in power are working for this pyramid society that is run by 6density beings.

The power of be know they can't keep the systematic control in place. The powers of be created all of this, from religion, to the bible, coming times, 2012 ascension. They are far more advanced than you could even realise. They have everything coded and sychronized even this conversation that I'm now having with you. They also deliberatly made these calls to get DW to do this work. It is stage work. You and David are obviously unaware of the sublimal reality going on.

The power system was desgined to end. The people in power who are so cot up in the matix who want to keep money and thier riches are the only ones who have plans to want to surpass 2012 and they are too stupid to understand reality that they will die in the process.

The Ironic thing here is, you "think" you know it all, but your been fooled so easily. I'm here to tell you this. As I have work been done behind scenes for a very long time. Some of us do a lot of work and don't need to be public. It's that easy.

Now My message to you and DW is stop living in a delusion where there is going to be disclosure because there isn't. Your here to face yourself in evey way. Your here to bring heaven on earth. This is up to you now. Not the governments, not society and not the E.Ts.

They are already making themselves known. But don't expect the government to tell you. This is deception and trickery at it's best.

You should take a deep breath look around and I would be very curious as to who your talking too now if I was you. Nothing to be afraid of. But I would re read this post If I were you.

The ego is letting DW down, not because hes arroagant (he's not) It's because he actually believes that he's going to get all this out in the open NOW. Your going against the rules. This was a stunt played on you lot.

I think this is enough. I have said to much already.

Get back to work on yourselves. E.T intervention will come when it's assigned too.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
What do you guys think about his theories about the red shift, and how its proven that were is different density’s/planes. He said that it is actually proven. Do you know if this has been proven?? Also about how our DNA is like a conduit, of energy or something. Can someone clarify this?? I don’t believe in his alien disclosure. But some things he says are actually quite interesting. What do you guys think??

I will like to address the several things that you have queried about, but I don't want to hijack this thread into other topics, so I'll cover those topics in a new post that I've been planning for a while anyway, so thanks for asking.

For the record, the red shift information is not Wilcock's own theory -- he is just relaying information that has been discovered by university professors who discovered this very-surprising information about the red shift theory.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
I could just say checkmate on you. Your that simple. Tptb are the ones that GIVE you the INFO on 2012.

NO they did not. Guess from what city that checks into David's site -- www.divinecosmos.com -- more than any other city in the world? London, the very center of power of the TPTB elites!

And the information that we have about 2012 does NOT come from the elites, trust me. How can you say that they do without any sort of proof of that?

tptb can remove Project Camelot, you and David Wicock in a split second if they wanted. You and David may think you know it all. But your no better awake then the walking people around you I can assure you of that.

Sure, the PTB bassturds could do that, but, pray tell, why are we still around? We (David Wilcock, myself and others) talked about that a lot on the recent Canadian trip. You are giving the PTB dudes too much credit, too much power. We -- David and his associates; Project Camelot and their associates; me and many others -- are being protected by the good-guy "White Hats" and by the unseen, positive 4-D and 5-D beings who have chosen to spend their time being around us, keeping us safe at all times.

I mean, look at David -- he could be eliminated at any time, yet, here he is; look at Project Camelot -- they could be eliminated at any time, yet there they are; look at me -- I could have been eliminated a long time ago, but here I am. One time one of my transcribers was hassled by a CIA agent, but that's the extent of any "bother" that we've had in the last several years.

There is a power system and most people in power are working for this pyramid society that is run by 6density beings.

I'm sorry but you are flat-out wrong on the fact of 6-D beings running the world; but, yes, there are 4-D and 5-D beings who have vested interests in running this world the way that they want to have it run and it is my understanding that they influence the very top PTBs, but even those negative, Service-To-Self 4-D and 5-D beings do not have greater power over the positive 4-D and 5-D beings.

They have everything coded and sychronized even this conversation that I'm now having with you. They also deliberatly made these calls to get DW to do this work. It is stage work. You and David are obviously unaware of the sublimal reality going on.

Man, you are giving the PTBs way too much power and credit! So you are saying that this little debate of ours is manipulated by them, that they are pulling the strings of thoughts in our heads and causing our fingers to type out what they want to say? So does that mean that you are a helpless little damn puppet doing the beck and call of the 4-D and 5-D negatives?

I don't think SO! Free Will -- the First Law of Distortion -- plays at all levels of realities, including the 4-D and 5-D realities

As I have work been done behind scenes for a very long time. Some of us do a lot of work and don't need to be public. It's that easy.

Care to describe exactly what you do behind the scenes? I'd like to know.

And please don't take any of my debate with you personally, because, obviously, you are very much aware of what is going on, so I respect that and the fact that you are here amongst us surely means that you have valuable and unique gifts to share amongst us, so I'd like to discover what those gifts may be.

And I sure as shiat don't want to be manipulated in any way and I really don't think that any manipulation is happening in my life and I'm making this statement out of awareness, not denials.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Does anyone else find that David Wilcock has become really cocky and arrogant as of late? I've been listening to him for years and as of early 2009 or even 2008 really I have noticed his personality has become so much more grating. I really couldn't even finish the interview hearing him was so that annoying. I mean really who thinks that the Illuminati cares SOOOOOOOO much about they think or do that they would rig the toilet main to crack and pour toilet water all over. That was the tipping point that he really believes that was a message from the Illuminati to stop "leaking" as he said. Even Noory who never really challenges his guests on their material that hard was taking issue with assertions. I'll give David enough rope that I will listen to what he has to say until year's end, long enough to see if his prediction about FULL Disclosure comes about. That means gubmint supported and produced 2 hour television special as he said. If this doesn't happen then I'm done with him for good.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

another epic thread friend

Some one several pages back mentioned the show V, that was on during the 80's (I loved that show!)

A viral leak of some kind sounds pretty plausible to me, is there any evidence of ABC remaking this show? I just wonder how many of todays conspiracy theorist were influenced by that show...did David Ike and his books come out after this series? Or maybe its another case of, 'its made on tv to discredit whats going on for real'.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a party pooper however how many times has 'full disclosure' been promised and nothing ever comes from it?

These theories were pretty rampant in 2008 and every time they were shot down when the dates came, I'm seriously fed up with all these disinfo agents /charlatans who keep making a joke of this subject.. but as long as people keep listening, they'll keep spewing their rubbish I guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
NO they did not. Guess from what city that checks into David's site -- www.divinecosmos.com -- more than any other city in the world? London, the very center of power of the TPTB elites!
And the information that we have about 2012 does NOT come from the elites, trust me.

"The I AM presence" is in us all and most of us on earth have forgotten who we are. Because of separation,fear, duality and deception. We all came here to play a game, some "of the I am's" are not aware as we have seen on this world. Separation of self.

This means I know my path. I know where the games begins and ends. I know where this game starts and I know where you all end on this.

I don't need to prove anything to you. You need to find that out for yourself.

As for your response to getting information on 2012. Yes you have like everyone on this planet. It's a game. TPTB have been preparing for this for 13,000 years. The E.Ts have been illuminated for so long waiting for humanity to ascend. But your so focused on loading the mind with info, you don't realise where you get it from. You don't realise everything you do, everything you eat, everything you researched and everything you do in life. The bible, ancient scripts, wars, and so on were all planned. The E.Ts and PTB knew it all along. The Vatican also knew. They are playing the devils advocate. (I could go on)

I will leave it there.

Unless you can become aware and clear the intellect your born with that your nt using as well as you think. Gaining information and reading stuff all the time means your been programmed. Your mind is retaining information. You start retaining indoctrinated information from the moment you started school to the day you leave this world. The funny thing to this is , we lived life not knowing why we retained it all and not having self belief.

London is a city of 8m your point is? There are elites. My computer blew up about 8 times last year, hard drive melted twice, adapter replaced 3 times and now the battery is burnt out of it. I lost all my data 3 times. The last time I went to get it fixed in the computer shop the woman just couldn't believe it.

Trust me its no big deal. The eyes watches everyone who taps above 3D.
Try get through the 4 density when your living a 3-D reality. That will tell you what it's like been exposed to the unknowns.
Everything in this world is CODED. These sites, from the computer your typing from was given to you. We all forgot who we are to rememeber thai's it.

You still have to roll the dice and play your part in this reality. it's not good not knowing what your really playing for.

Sure, the PTB bassturds could do that, but, pray tell, why are we still around? We (David Wilcock, myself and others) talked about that a lot on the recent Canadian trip. We -- David and his associates; Project Camelot and their associates; me and many others -- are being protected by the good-guy "White Hats" and by the unseen, positive 4-D and 5-D beings who have chosen to spend their time being around us, keeping us safe at all times.

I'm not, because I know why your here. That's the thing lol. Don't be getting big headed as to why your here. You have a role to play. Don't get carried away by it. I do love the people on Project Camelot. As for the lady she is doing very well in her work. I can see her passion for what she does. I'm not giving any power to TPTB. I know who they are. So I don't naturally need to take or give power to it. Of course your kept safe. Each person has a role on this planet. as this world ascension is vital for the construct. Your higher self is guiding you for this purpose. This purpose is to ascend this race onto a galactic level where it has never been done this way before. But just keep your path focused for now. I sense your all getting dizzy on your team and you need grounding. So good luck with your work.

I mean, look at David -- he could be eliminated at any time, yet, here he is; look at Project Camelot -- they could be eliminated at any time, yet .
David was never meant to get eliminated if he was, he would be. Simpe as. I'm aware of his higher self. Everything is synchronization.

I'm sorry but you are flat-out wrong on the fact of 6-D beings running the world; but, yes, there are 4-D and 5-D beings who have vested interests in running this world the way that they want to have it run and it is my understanding that they influence the very top PTBs, but even those negative, Service-To-Self 4-D and 5-D beings do not have greater power over the positive 4-D and 5-D beings.

Your talking to a 7-D being who came back. 6-D intervention is what makes your world so special. You and many will not understand it. I can't go into it here, It's far to complex to discuss. in mainstream. The ascension of earth means everything to the universe. The divine intervention is here and this is why the 6th density play a huge role in bringing about balance.

Man, you are giving the PTBs way too much power and credit! So you are saying that this little debate of ours is manipulated by them, that they are pulling the strings of thoughts in our heads and causing our fingers to type out what they want to say? So does that mean that you are a helpless little damn puppet doing the beck and call of the 4-D and 5-D negatives?
So If the PTB didn't speak with David, you wouldn't be speaking with me. As I've said I've kept out from the public.

And please don't take any of my debate with you personally, because, obviously, you are very much aware of what is going on, so I respect that and the fact that you are here amongst us surely means that you have valuable and unique gifts to share amongst us, so I'd like to discover what those gifts may be.
Of course not, I am glad we spoke. I am here just as a guide to you and a remainder to stay focused on your work. E.Ts are watching you. 7 year tribulation began in july 09 and ends in 016. This is when we all bring the heaven on earth

Well I would love to talk more. I share all this life and gifts to others. But its not an easy path. But anyway whatever is coming do not be afraid. Do not lose in the fear, face it. Don't lose in the love, give it.
This post I hope will give you guys better perspective on how the ball rolls around. There needs to be more awareness.Min

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
"But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it? Why even take that chance. "

"Why?" Because the guy's escape chute is already buckled on! He clearly tells us that he has been TOLD this by a contact person. And that person is relying on three leakers in the intel community.

Get it? He has a built in excuse for being wrong! "Well, dern," Wilcox says, "I pledge to you that the guy told me that. How was I know he was setting me up with false info."

Always, ALWAYS be suspicious of supposedly insider info. Some of it will be a tad correct, but most serves another purpose. In this instance, it is probably merely another effort to get the ball rolling a little faster. A past example would be the "disclosure" a few years ago that the Roswell crash was nothing more than one of those high-altitude balloons with crash dummies (or something like that). They didn't expect most of us to accept that explanation, but to vocally decry it and work even harder at showing that the gov'mt was hiding the ETs from us.

Basically, they have always--there's that word again, had us do their work for them from the grass roots level. ...And it is an exceedingly smart move--probably the ETs told them to handle it that way. I'm not kidding.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
sigh. What is truly sad is that these guys know now that the nutters will ignore any 'mistakes' they make, so people like Wilcock are free to predict whatever they want and even when it doesn't come true they lose no face and people will still pay to hear them talk, buy their tee-shirts, etc.

You can even see it in this thread, people already defending Wilcock and making excuses for why he won't be to blame when nothing happens. This is all nothing but entertainment at this point and these guys have to turn it up to 11 to compete with each other for advertising and attention dollars.

There isn't going to be any Disclosure folks, NEVER. Feel free to point to this post and laugh at me when it happens, okay?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Keep in mind, every word for or against ETs being real, here, etc. is a movement of the cosmic mark. There is no going back. Don't you see?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Regarding possible "disclosure", at any time, let me present the following:

It would have to be a coordinated effort some weeks (months?) in advance with Law enforcement agencies (and perhaps the militaries) of all the countries around the World. Briefings, memos, training exercises, whatever, in how to deal with reactions of the people to the information (the disclosure would provide).

Whether you like it or not, you are but a fraction of the populous, having a fairly progressive point of view. The rest of them simply don't, nor they dwell into those regions of "progressive thought" either.

Matter a fact many people which are considered intelligent (so-called intellectuals even) firmly believe the opposite of what most of you here take for granted and nonchalantly discuss regarding life beyond our blue spot.

The mere monstrosity of the logistics that would have to happen in this coordinated effort around the World with all the Law enforcements dictates that there would have been a leak weeks (months?) before a disclosure would occur because normal people simply can't keep secrets for long.

And members of Law enforcement are normal people (whether your consider them that or not). They go home every day to their families, they talk to their spouses and children about things that happen at work, just like anyone else.

To even consider that everyone could keep a "cosmic secret" for long without a bleep and not spoil the "surprise" is astronomically improbable.

Unless the "governments" around the World *are* looking to be toppled by the ensuing chaos - not necessarily by unrest, but just incoherent and bizarre behaviour that would occur among the people, so they are doing nothing to prepare for it.

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
sigh. What is truly sad is that these guys know now that the nutters will ignore any 'mistakes' they make, so people like Wilcock are free to predict whatever they want and even when it doesn't come true they lose no face and people will still pay to hear them talk, buy their tee-shirts, etc.

You can even see it in this thread, people already defending Wilcock and making excuses for why he won't be to blame when nothing happens. This is all nothing but entertainment at this point and these guys have to turn it up to 11 to compete with each other for advertising and attention dollars.

There isn't going to be any Disclosure folks, NEVER. Feel free to point to this post and laugh at me when it happens, okay?

No problem. We'll be sure to laugh at you if it does indeed happen! You have my word.

If it doesn't happen then life will go on as it has to. All of us (including Mr. Wilcock) will be all the wiser.

I caution you on your blanket statements though. You do not know if anyone here is a nutter. And to take what he is saying with a ounce of cautionary optimism does not demean folks who do just that. To give him the benefit of the doubt is everyone's prerogative. To close your mind totally is your prerogative as well. To try and belittle others who don't share your point of view is just plain rude.

Remember, nobody is following the piper into the river here. We're just waiting and seeing what happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by toepick

A viral leak of some kind sounds pretty plausible to me, is there any evidence of ABC remaking this show?

Already done!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it? Why even take that chance. Why not milk his niche for a while longer. Exciting to think it might be true. Call me crazy but there is a part of me that believes that aliens to walk among us in human form. I.e. They Live, V.............did you guys see the preview for the new V coming out? Nothing beats the old 80s version! It was great!

I agree. He made some very bold statements to say the least, and if this doesn't come true, how in the world would he be able to rebound from it? Any excuse or explanation he would give wouldn't fly with anyone. He would be finished.

Damn, V looks awesome. I just hope they can equal the greatness of the original. That will be difficult, and what are they going to do without Marc Singer?? I hope he at least makes a cameo in the new series!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What qualifications does David Wilcock have with respect to anything?

Who the hell is he?

He has absolutely NO NEW INFORMATION!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
reply to post by warrenb

that vid needs its own thread i think

Don't bother to look at it. Just another CGI hoax. Already debunked on it's own thread. Sorry about the off-topic post. Just didn't want to see others suckered in like I was.

Cheers,

Erik

i watched the vid but immediately knew it was a fake when it suddenly took off. not that real ufos don't do that, but there was obviously something unnatural and 'animated' about it. these hoaxers probably think they are really good, and they are really not.. go back to school?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join