It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Very well put, Mind1universe, very well put.

I appreciate your input and will take seriously what you have said.

Someone else had once told me that I was a 7-D being who had returned, but I could not believe that. But I do know for certain that I'll be in the 4-D reality after the 2012 shift happens, given that my auric colors are purple with green on the fringe and that's a 4-D positive being, according to the Ra Material. I've seen my auric colors many times while being awake, with the colors outside of myself, or I should say, within my visual perception field.

I had tried to do a respond with a bunch of your quotes saved, but the damn computer just would not allow that, hence this very brief post.

I hope that others can read your words and comprehend / learn from them.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If ET comes out of the closet, its with company like Hawking and Kaku, not someone that is firmly entrenched in the paranormal money machine. David is a likeable person, but public trust and credibility would be paramount in anything as unlikely as a disclosure, given 60+ years of coverups and lies.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm hoping this one is THE one. I really like this guy, and would be pretty let down if it didn't happen, but that's how it goes. Please be true!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey guys...

I'm in with the wishful-thinking part too on what Wilcock is saying. I agree that it would be awesome. But here's my thoughts:

Alot of posters are saying that if this DOESN'T happen, he will lose his credibility. I agree.

But didn't Michael Cohen pull this crap with the French Disclosure thing? I know he doesn't have a reputation like Wilcock, but still.

Cohen survived his debacle and guess what? He's still posting at his (ahem) website.

My 2 cents.

I would LOVE for this to happen and the protocol (the two hour block on tv and all of that) sounds plausible, but all in all it's just another prediction...

I hope I am wrong. We NEED this. I think we really need to know that we are not alone. After damage control, I really believe it would benefit people in the end and not make them/us feel so damn alone.

Have you all ever thought about just how messed up it is knowing (as far as the status quo is involved) that we ARE alone? That doesn't apply to the ones who were abducted and saw other-worldly craft, of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Alot of posters are saying that if this DOESN'T happen, he will lose his credibility. I agree.

But didn't Michael Cohen pull this crap with the French Disclosure thing? I know he doesn't have a reputation like Wilcock, but still.

Cohen survived his debacle and guess what? He's still posting at his (ahem) website.

Yeah... sure... Cohen is still posting but the guy has no respect or credibility amongst those who have. I'm not sure of the point your trying to make.

Thankfully there are still many in UFOlogy that have incredibly long memories.. and when this disclosure fantasy doesn't go down as Wilcock suggests, he will be remembered and ridiculed each time he opens his trap. As they say, "$#!T Sticks"

It seems the Steve Basset disease is spreading!

IRM

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked/ mentioned but I refuse to sift through 16 pages of speculation and pontification to find the answer.

If there is already a two hour block of T.V. / radio time bought and paied for wouldn't that be rather easily proven or checked into? Is there anyone here that would have access to that info? This *SHOULD* be very easy to bring down.

That being said,
I really don't give a rats ass if this is true or not because any 'disclosure' we recieve will most certainly not be 'full disclosure'. It WILL be "what THEY want you to know" Nothing more....nothing less!

What is more important is that along with movies and media in general, this is rasing our consciousness to a level that we will accept the notion of these beings even existing which will eventually lead to them revealing themselves. And that is a good thing in my book.

Also, has it occured to anyone else that it may be possible that 'we' were put on notice and given a deadline to reveal/disclose the presence of E.T. life or else.........?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

BONUS! Thanks for that!! I don't keep up with tv much anymore (better off for it to), but I'm sure I'll watch this. Interesting how they keep throwing stuff like this at us tho...

So I'm willing to bet that his insiders are probably just referring to this show, it might not be intentional on his part, but its just too coincidental.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Jesus H. Christ.
I made it to like page 11 before I couldn't read anymore.
It became a back and forth.

Look guys, this is a prediction thread. Luckily, the prediction is just a few months out from proving, likely, uneventful.

That being said, wouldn't it be nice?

There *is* something that I see going for this particular prediction.
This dude isn't claiming that the Galactic Federation is coming to town. He is saying that the Government is going to disclose.

I actually feel that this is going to happen sooner or later. The reason?
Because I have seen too many Governments opening up lately to dismiss this as a big goose-chase.
There is literally a list of Governments that have opened UFO files to the public over the last few years.
Which brings me back to "historicalmozart's(?)" comments (the guy that was editing the exopolitic conference.

"It is the Governments' themselves that are pushing for Disclosure."

This makes sense to me. Especially considering the fact that there ARE so many Governments releasing files that literally fly in the face of everything they have had to say on the phenomenon for the last 60 years.

So, is now the time? We'll see shortly.

For the time being, I am not going to throw anyone under the bus (except Hoagland!! Damnit man, lets establish ET's existance before we go making claims about moon bases. I see this as the UFOlogy equivalent of misinformationists putting forth the ideas that the twin towers were brought down with holograms.)

Once this prediction is proven unfruitful, I'll file it away and never consider anything else the man has to say, unless he can levy serious credibility.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Hey, make it a game if you like but there was a very obvious reason why an acronym was given and yes it is something else but if it amuses you have fun.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ever considered that maybe the puppet is being jerked here.

Enter 16 pages of speculation.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

And, regarding any stuff that David has for sale, the sales BARELY cover his costs of living, his costs of keeping his website going, his costs of putting his information out there. BARELY. I have personally sent him money whenever he needed it, as I believe in him and his work.

Check his web site, on it he says he lives on Montana Ave. in Santa Monica ,Calif. This is NOT an area that some one BARELY making it lives!!!!

This is on the border of Santa Monica and the Pacific Palisades.

That is where the Billionaire "Governator" of California lives in case you don't know. A dump in this exclusive area rents for big bucks just because of the location.

He evens mentioned his MAID during the interview with Noory.

This fraud has a BS degree in Psychology of all things. He knows and studied long and hard to learn how to convince people to give him their money.

NOTHING he says is an original thought or concept.

He is taking what others have written books on for 50 years at least and making it sound like he has new knowledge.

And to clarify,I am not knocking the message but I am calling out this fraud.

Unfortunately most of the people whose information theories and concepts he is using are dead now.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I listened to the entire interview. Wilcock is a NUTTER, and anyone who believes this crap with absolutely ZERO EVIDENCE to back it up is a NUTTER as well.

What gives this guy even the slightest shred of credibility?! Even John Lear was at least a pilot...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H ChristIf there is already a two hour block of T.V. / radio time bought and paied for wouldn't that be rather easily proven or checked into? Is there anyone here that would have access to that info? This *SHOULD* be very easy to bring down.

This was the first thing I thought of as soon as I read the OP.

I know I've seen more than a few people on here mention that they work in TV. So this should be an easy thing to check out.

If there is a two hour block of time being held, that still doesn't prove it though. He might just have knowledge of a two hour block of time being held, but have no real clue what for. So he just made the other stuff up.

And people who think his reputation will be destroyed have no clue what they're talking about. The guy will easily talk his way out of why nothing happened and everyone will just forget while he goes back to his mansion and maid.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Originally posted by Jesus H ChristIf there is already a two hour block of T.V. / radio time bought and paied for wouldn't that be rather easily proven or checked into? Is there anyone here that would have access to that info? This *SHOULD* be very easy to bring down.

This was the first thing I thought of as soon as I read the OP.

I know I've seen more than a few people on here mention that they work in TV. So this should be an easy thing to check out.

If there is a two hour block of time being held, that still doesn't prove it though. He might just have knowledge of a two hour block of time being held, but have no real clue what for. So he just made the other stuff up.

And people who think his reputation will be destroyed have no clue what they're talking about. The guy will easily talk his way out of why nothing happened and everyone will just forget while he goes back to his mansion and maid.

I'm not sure you are correct here. As far as I'm concerned the guy has said it would happen. If it don't then he will have cashed in his chips as far as I'm concerned and no amount of talking is going to exonerate him in my opinion.

Easily talk his way out like Dan Burisch tried to do when Hillary didn't win the Presidency? I don't think so. Mr. Burisch tried to jive his way through with a new timeline and it made him look like an even bigger kook then many had already speculated that he was. You've got to give us a little more credit than you seem to be doing right now. We all have internal BS meters you know. In the meantime the wait won't be long so there's no harm in keeping an objective attitude until then I think.

I took a look on google maps as far as Montana Ave in Santa Monica is concerned and you guys are right, it's a posh neighborhood even by L.A. standards. That beach looked mighty nice at the end of his street.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
WOW, that is a BOLD claim for somebody with such media exposure!

Man, that would be very very exciting...I hope he's right...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i agree with some previous posters here. David Wilcock has become much more big headed since he managed to secure some famous guy who wrote the film "contact" for his film, Convergience.

He also will not stop mentioning his penguin book deal at every talk he attends.

Possibly he is at a stage where he knows he is about to make a huge amount of money, "conspiracy theorists on board or not".

So he has thrown this out there even though his so called sources may be wrong, and though what the hell, ive got nothing to lose anyway.

Either that or he is correct, and lots of us will look silly.

Id say the odds were 90% for and 10% against his statements being proved wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
If they have put in a 2 hour slot before Christmas like the guy says , maybe we should all put in a FOI ( freedom of information) request to see if there are any 2 hour slots in all the TV channels and ask them what is going to be aired?. But I bet the paperwork would take too long and the event would happen before any results.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

l-m-a-o

i literally laughed it off

i dunno, some of the baskets this guy puts his apples in seem to turn them all sour very quick so this is almost the more believable route for me at the moment

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisonerI'm not sure you are correct here.

Where did I say I was in fact correct? I never implied that. I guess I should have said "in my honest opinion", but I thought what I stated was clearly my opinion and not 100% fact.

The guy has made big claims before and nothing happened and people forgot all about it and still believed everything coming out of his mouth. This may be his biggest claim to date (based on stuff that others have been talking about since last year), but in my honest OPINION, based on his past failed predictions and their outcomes, it won't be any different.

I won't be surprised if at one point he gets a date, puts it out there and suddenly a week later he comes back to say it was all stopped because the information had leaked. I won't be surprised at all if he pulls something like that.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
can someone please answer this -

why has David wilcock got no mention of the huge event on his website?? you would think if he really knows this, he would at least post something up there for all his loyal followers to read.

but no,

he just mentions it on C2C!!

divinecosmos.com...

is this strange??

[edit on 9-10-2009 by grantbeed]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join