It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!!! NASA's missile to the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good evening everyone,

I am here to ask all of you for help! I don't understand this! I'm sorry to ask this of all of you, but this REALLY upsets me in a HUGE way!

What is the purpose for this? I really can't buy the surface story on this. "Looking for water on the moon for future base projects." We all know that there are already bases there. We all know that there are existing projects of many kinds going on. We all know that there are humans and other races on the moon conducting these projects. What do the various government, intelligence, and defense agencies say about this? What is really going on? If it is actually true that NASA is firing a missile and striking the moon wouldn't this upset the ecosystems, bio-systems, and kill some people (human and other species) who are there? What would this do to agreements we have with other species of people? I am to assume that all the other species of people we have contact with knows about this. Why would they allow this? My personal feeling is that there something has been seen by many humans up there that "we are not allowed to see or know about".

This wreaks of something HUGE and it appears that there isn't squat that we can do about it!

Do any of you know people who would know the answers?

I am very upset by this and feel incredibly helpless. I do NOT want anyone up on the moon to be hurt or killed by this! Nor do I want the ecosystems, bio-systems, nor the moon itself hurt!

Why do this!?

This is really important to me and it should be to each of you. This is why I reach out to all of you for help. This is not something small or simple. I feel that this will have repercussions for many years and generations to come, both human and other species of people.

I can only hope that this missile is destroyed like many of the others have been in the past.

Please, if any of you knows any thing or knows some who does.... Please respond.

Take care and be well everyone and prey that there is on disruption nor loss of life
Valkyr

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
remove post please

[edit on 7-10-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Thank you, that was beautiful.

I have sent the same message through my email to people who either know some people on the inside or are on the inside. I don't know how or why I am just hearing about this tonight!

I hope I get some answers of what it is all about. This is far too upsetting for me!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
-sigh-

There will be no explosions happening. This is not a bomb they are sending.

Why don't people look into things before jumping to conclusions?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Yes, this is disgusting and will probably just finish wrecking everything.

Leave the moon alone.

Oh well, if they go ahead and do it we will be past caring, bacause we will probably all be dead.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

If you were to read the news you would know that there will be a 5 mile crater blown into the moon from this.

This is not just some superficial news article this is a question of how it will affect all life and projects on our precious Luna. This can affect all human and ET life on the moon!

THIS IS NO *SNIP* JOKE

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Valkyr8]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

If you had any connection with reality you would know there will be a crater 20 meters in diameter and 3 meters deep created by the impact.

This crater is about 1/2 mile in diameter.

It was created by an object which weighed 300,000 tons and was moving at 28,000 miles per hour. The LCROSS impactor weighs 2 tons and will be moving at 5,600 miles per hour. See the difference?

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8

If you were to read the news you would know that there will be a 5 mile crater blown into the moon from this.

Source?

From what I read, on the official nasa website is that they will be sending projectiles in the surface. More like really huge spikes...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I really, never wanted to research this, mainly for the fact of people, in a mantra manner, saying, think of the moon people! think of the moon people!

When I hear that, I die a little inside.

But i'll look into now, because I highly doubt, that their is a secret organization hidden in the dark side of the moon, and we are waging a war......yeah....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

We all know that there are already bases there. We all know that there are existing projects of many kinds going on. We all know that there are humans and other races on the moon conducting these projects.

We don't know these things. You assume you do, and you're projecting your assumptions onto everyone else. In the process, you're decrying the very scientific research and progress that you yourself would require in order to prove your theories.

Where do you go from here? How can you hold up the scientific progress you would need in order to defeat the same scientific progress you're attacking?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I really, never wanted to research this, mainly for the fact of people, in a mantra manner, saying, think of the moon people! think of the moon people!

You made me spit out my water lol.

I'm not gonna bother going back and forth w/ the op and their false beliefs about what's being sent to the moon. He/she clearly didn't reasearch the topic before stating their opinion. So basically.. just wait. There's 2 days left. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Reality!! How about being a physocist! I am a student of Astrophysics, Cosmology, Particle Physics, Quantum Physics, Nuclear Physics, Ancient Human civilizations, Paleontology, and Evolution. I think I'm a little more tied to reality than you are Now I think you are the one that needs to get a grip with reality pal! There are potential lives at steak here. Get you head out of your butt and take a good whiff of what you are shoveing!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

A physocist? I guess spelling wasn't on the list of requirements.
I like my steak medium rare.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And if there is a Grey base up there and we are really hitting it?

Well good for us! Right back at them for the crap poisonous tech we downloaded like roaches taking food from a Combat trap and a few hundred thousand Anal probes

Seriously, there is this trend to protect everything...

Hollow it out and make it a space station already.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

We all know that there are already bases there. We all know that there are existing projects of many kinds going on. We all know that there are humans and other races on the moon conducting these projects.

No we don't. Some of us believe so, but to be knowledge, a belief has to be 1) justified by available evidence, and 2) be true. These beliefs are neither. To be more precise, no words or thoughts are true themselves, but some thoughts are better signposts for truth than others. Your thoughts are signposts for confusion.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I get a charge out of your posts Phage,but you might as well save your breath.The OP seems to be deep into his beliefs.

BTW,I too like my steak med. rare.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

www.shortnews.com...

This is one of hundreds. Just do a google search with these word:

"Nasa missile moon 5 five mile crater"

You'll get hundreds of reponses with these EXACT words

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

I'm not to sure what a physocist is but with that list I’m surprised nasa didn't ask for your help instead of using there idiot scientists. Your course books must of cost thousands!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

So the more places something is posted the truer it is? That's what you base your sense of reality on?

Please, whatever you do, do not do a search for "flying spaghetti monster".

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Here's the problem with shortnews it's user generated. If you type 5 mile crater nasa moon that's what your going to get nothing more as you've demonstrated, where's a credible source?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join