It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going pro NWO and so should you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It wont happen over night, so dont expect it to. you are obviously American like myself, and just expect things to happen without work...its gonna take work. We have to start somewhere. with hard work and LOVE I think realistically 2 generations, and the world would be a much different place. 1st thing we need to do is get rid of the monetary system as this creates "class" or "cast" and we are all equal.

Love and Light!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I agree with the posters who suspect that global enslavement at the hands of a privileged few is the true NWO agenda.

The existing world of sovereign nations may not be perfect, but at least for every oppressive government there is one that is better and can serve as a model for freedom, justice, quality of individual life etc...

If the NWO does not turn out to be Utopian (more likely than not), then how will anyone know how bad it really is and seek to change it for the better? There won't be models any longer. Humanity would just unquestioningly accept the enslavement.

I for one don't want to take that chance by embracing the NWO as a good thing because, if they are not, there is no turning back.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
I am catholic but Ihave no reason to believe thier is a god just because some book says so,
well son, many things in that book have come to pass, acually depicting a man around 2000 years ago that was called "Christos" meaning Son of God, now many speculated on it yourself, but have you read the book in its entire context? do you understand it" you by no means are a catholic, in fact you are a hypocrite because you said "because some book tells me so" no its for you to contemplate, its a book of the past, written before the past happened its called prophecy, and i prophecies that you will stand torn in the middle between heaven and hel

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"I pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United State of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

With the NWO

[edit on 6-10-2009 by CowboyDrifter]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyDrifter
"I pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United State of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

With the NWO

[edit on 6-10-2009 by CowboyDrifter]

"liberty and justice for all?" That was the premise which this country was founded upon, but it is not what our government practiced. Having slaves, lynching people because of the color of their skin, Not allowing woman to have rights, exterminating the original inhabitants of America, and so on. Does that sound like liberty and justice for all?

Im proud to be an American and there is no other country I would rather live in, but i recognize the methods we use to maintain our postion in this world are wrong.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I would WELCOME the NWO if they did it peacefully but the the problem is we know thier agenda and if you don't go check out the Goergia Guide Stones.
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Go ahead and welcome them.
Welcome tyranny.
Totalitarinism.
Satan worship
human sacrifice
Welcome everyones demise save their chosen bloodlines.
You have no idea what you are welcoming.
This is of course going to be expected of the cowards in our society .
Just so you know that much.

Just saying that you cross a threshold of no return.
I certainly don't want to talk you out of it.
Why have any potential Traitors around.
If say there was a resistence.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Because y ou are anti-freedom you don't deserve space travel in your lifetime. You Romulan!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

Well to be honest I dont believe to be successfull with something like this you have to be able to produce money. In my honest opinion money should become obsolete in a one world system for the purpose of eliminating greed and corruption. The first step to trying to start you own NWO would be to make a list of objectives. To state the purpose of what your trying to do and what you want the outcome to be. So people can understand what your motives are. That is where the elites are messing up. They are trying to do it secretly which makes people question their intentions.

I agree with you, I wonder if that's what our founding fathers had in mind when they authored the bill of rights and the constitution......I think it's obvious that the elites don't list out their objectives or let their plans be known because they are aware no one will agree with them.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
reply to post by Aeons

I agree with you, but that is why I think we should create a forum here where we discuss ways to get it done with as little violence as possible. I have been reading the stuff people post here for longer than I can remember and there are some very intelligent people here. The problem is getting them to understand the possibilities there are if the world can work in unison. It probably wouldnt work but getting as many people as possible to consider the possibilities is the first step, but in order to do that a lot of issues have to be addressed because most people will be very skeptical of the idea.

That's exactly what I have been trying to address since my first post on this forum, we must get united and work towards our common agenda, I once read an article I can't remember where, ohh wait yeah i do it's in the zionist agenda from the book Behold a pale white horse. that chapter stated that the elites hold us sheeple as a low threat because we are seen as lazy and not able to commit to anything where we cannot see change within our lifetime because of our selfish wants. Where as they hold themselves superior to us because they make their moves and plan for the preservation of their future generations. If we can take a page out of their playbook and get committed we can preserve our future generations as well.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by funkeemunkee84]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

I could not agree with you more. But you have to admit America has come a long way since then. Slavery is outlawed,We no longer lynch people for their Race, Women have Rights, and the Government no longer wages genocide on Native American Tribes.

I posted the Pledge to remind people what america stands for. The American Republic stands for liberty and Justice. We are in the process of creating a more perfect union, If we overcame those obstacles you mention think of what we could do in the next 200 years.

With the Current affairs in america and the NWO in mind I will Quote the declaration of Independance

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If you want to live in a world where an insurance company dictates how you live your life, and how small decisions can alter your lifestyle sure go NWO, even if it means having no privacy, no rights, no freedom of speech, no freedom of 'thought' no say in politics, no opposing parties, and of course your belongings all owned by the government.

If your in favor I suggest you think again.

There is a way of a new world order which does not rely on this, it can use the same model but a change in many laws ranging from the punishments given out by courts.

But allowing religious psychopaths to dictate what you should beleive in and what to think is unacceptable.

If the media was independant and was owned individually and there was a law in place to insure that one corporation could not hold more than one news channel or documentary channel I would be all for an NWO.

But in this day and age Fairfax own the news papers, and the media.

there is NO freedom of thought, only two imaginary sides which are in fact working towards the same goal.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Oh sure...I get it. If you can't beat them, join them.

I would hate for you to have my back if we were serving in a war together. And I feel sorry for anyone who depends on your for anything.

And, I would hate to think what someone like you would do to survive in a prison (bend over and take it). There's a very applicable word for people like you...But, I refuse to stoop that low.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I would prefer death than to have a form of terror imposed on me,
and im sure that the rest of the world would soon wake up to it

everyday I see more and more people questioning things, and eventually it will lead to the downfall of the illuminati and the bohemian grove.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyDrifter
reply to post by shyster55

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

I totally I agree with this quote. That is why I believe there has to be something done to guard people and our future security from the people who have been running our countries from creating policies that affect us all. When I say the people who are running our countries I am not speaking about Presidents or their advisors.

I have seen some people post here who write that believing in the concept of the NWO means that you are joining with them or giving up. I am not. What I am advocating is for normal people like us to beat them to the punch and try to create something that is much different. A world under one government does not have to be one that takes aways a persons freedom. I honestly believe a lot of individuals perceptions about a United World have been distorted by what they have seen in the movies.

Its just sad though that people in this world do not trust each other. And for people to be able to trust each other they have to understand each other. That is not possible without communication. I have read the story in thr bible about the tower of babylon. How the people made a tower to try and reach God. So he made them all speak different languages and they couldnt understand each other anymore

Maybe we should all start speaking the same language. Not for the purpose of trying to reach God, but so we can understand each other.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Self sufficiency is the first and most feared attack on the NWO.

Grow your own food, produce your own water and electricity - if everyone could survive without the system - then we begin to have some strength - they cannot threaten to cut off water, or food, or electricty - it becomes meaningless - and that is the main power they weild over us.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Self sufficiency sound like a good stategy for survival, but challenging the NWO is much more complicated than growing your own food and producing your own energy.
What if you live in an apartment or condo?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
NWO - collapse of the dollar have all been planned long time ago.

the agenda is control of the human mind.

The fight here is for control of this dimension. The Annu and the Drako have control of the higher Earth dimension (Density 2) - where majority are humans there. They succeeded there and are planning the same for this dimension.

By holding back our enlightenment and higher DNA strand activation they dumb us down. What we lose here in freedom translates all through the lives in the galaxy. The guardian races can help you to increase your knowledge of the true life. Seek it. I recommend listening to some Anna Hayes Youtube and her books "Voyager" written under Ashayana Deane.

Giving up your freedom is the worst thing you can do. Not only to your self but the races who supported you, and other civilizations who are dependent on who wins in this Matrix.

Bush, NWO, Bilderberg is all minor to the whole picture. Find out what that is. You will be surprised.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I apologize if I missed any replies but I decided that this thread is dumb and I am hitting the little red x now.

Next time. At least explain why torture is a good thing. Thanks and bye.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Snap out of it. The NWO is about power and control, not uniting humanity under common noble goals.

Originally posted by true-life
NWO - collapse of the dollar have all been planned long time ago.

the agenda is control of the human mind.

The fight here is for control of this dimension. The Annu and the Drako have control of the higher Earth dimension (Density 2) - where majority are humans there. They succeeded there and are planning the same for this dimension.

By holding back our enlightenment and higher DNA strand activation they dumb us down. What we lose here in freedom translates all through the lives in the galaxy. The guardian races can help you to increase your knowledge of the true life. Seek it. I recommend listening to some Anna Hayes Youtube and her books "Voyager" written under Ashayana Deane.

Giving up your freedom is the worst thing you can do. Not only to your self but the races who supported you, and other civilizations who are dependent on who wins in this Matrix.

Bush, NWO, Bilderberg is all minor to the whole picture. Find out what that is. You will be surprised.

I don't know what you're smoking, sir or madam, but I sure as hell would like some of it.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Lucidliving]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't know what you're smoking, sir or madam, but I sure as hell would like some of it.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Lucidliving]

Me too

[edit on 9-10-2009 by shyster55]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by shyster55]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join