It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going pro NWO and so should you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

You make the rather short sighted point that a global currency and global country will help prevent wars. The simple fact is that people with lots of resources, lets say oil will still resent big companies drilling it in their region and then taking it miles away where the money won't benefit the locals. This will cause friction and eventually violence.

The global army will of course be brought in to stop this situation, the news will report on that (that's if the news is still in the hands of the people) and people won't like it very much. A resistance movement will start, probably from the beginning and they will use calssic guerilla tactics. Terrorist bombings, random kidnappings, torture, all of it will be common place. The government will rty and stop it but you just can't beat a guerilla force, well not without serious, drastic measures.

So the people will have everything in their lives inspected to try and stamp out the guerillas. This won't work of course because the guerillas will have people in all areas of government and the intelligence agencies. This will go round and round, the violence will esculate and the people will fal linto two camps.

Those that hate the guerilla fighters and those who are sick of the war and will want an end, even if that means abolishing the world government.

So yeah a world government won't stop war, it could in fact lead to a larger, global war with a mix of an organised network of guerilla fighters and random splinter cells.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Your conception of what a global form of governance would look like is way too simplistic.

It will almost certainly be something way less obvious than some Predential figure and a seated government.

You are looking at something that is far more bureaucratic in nature and way less centralized.

Just like it is already starting to be.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

You're trippin, cause part of the plan is to gonna be reap profits whilst manufacturing new diseases, killing off over 90 percent of the population.

The economy is only gonna pick up with government, military, and medical field jobs, cause their gonna kill off the population and at the same time recover the economy.

Like Silvia Brown said, we are gonna be walking around with face masks on, that is how bad it's gonna get. Then they're gonna make an excuse to quarantine everybody who refuses to take the vaccine.

Also, their pre-staged Iranian attack on California is part of the plan, like psychic Silvia Browne said, the West Coast is gonna go down under water, were gonna get destroyed. That's why they've supposedly evacuated their underground bases, here on the West Coast.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I would argue that point. The time will come when there is a true head of a global government. I won't argue over the beaurocracy part of your argument though. In the coming centuries the world will, through signing of papers be seperated into blocks. The European block is an example of what is to come and many have speculated on this point. Canada, Mexico and the USA as one block, Europe as another, finally the Asian/Oriental block. After many years these will merge and there you have it, a global government.

Actually i imagine it will run more like how the kings and queens used to rule their lands. The king or queen was the head and they had lords who ran seperate, well defined lands. Or maybe like the mafia, same thing really.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If you're not Nordic white, blue eyed, then don't kid yourself, cause they plan to get rid of all the muts out there, the indigenous races, the dark skins, the inter-mixed.

I believe that they think the world will be a better place if everybody looks like a beautiful angel.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Gosh. Someone should tell the Asian and Islamic NWO guys that.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
[edit on 6-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
You say that everybody on this planet doesn't believe in "God" when that's a lie.

So you think everybody on this planet believes in God?

Well..

I don't believe in God.

Let me go check what planet I'm on just to be sure, but I think it's Earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Well, I believe that you should all believe it doesn't matter what everyone else believes.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i became pro illuminati around 18 months ago

i "woke up" in '04 and hated them, but after a while & a LOT of thought they do make sense

they have a purpose for the greater good, give it some deep thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
I would WELCOME the NWO if they did it peacefully but the the problem is we know thier agenda and if you don't go check out the Goergia Guide Stones.

We know thier going to kill us and take our freedoms thier is no way I will give of my freedom to rich fags think thier better than most of the people on the planet were all equal but they think different.

Are you going to embrace them while thier beating or raping or killing someone you love, well are you I know I'm not and I will be peaceful until I see or know that thier plan is headed like it says I will be waiting until I can no longer wait and I will stand with my bothers and sisters of this GREAT COUNTRY THE UNITED STATES even if it means dieing, let me make this clear I want peace but if they overstep thier line its on.

Here watch this
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by slipknotrules2009]

100 percent truth!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The United States was created by normal citizens who didnt like the idea of being ruled by a king from across the Atlantic who had no idea of the daily struggles each of them faced. The ruling elite just like kings have no idea either because they are in the position they are because their fathers, grandfathers and relatives further back than we are probably aware of have accumulated so much wealth. They have created the system we have lived in order to preserve their positions in our society. If they create the NWO it will be the same except this time they will have total control.

We should create a place here at ATS where we come up with ideas on how a new world order should be implemented. Without the use violence, deception, fear mongering and other tactics the people in charge are using today.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by shyster55]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I cannot believe some of you base your entire perspective on those stones in Georgia. So someone erects a henge in Georgia with some commandments from the "Illuminati". Sounds like a Dan Brown novel to me. We all understand TPTB are not exactly pro human rights but I can guarantee you are not going to change their minds by protesting and putting video's on youtube

Some of you think you are righteous because you know somewhat what is happening. Some of you think you are doing the right thing by actively keeping up on alternative news. You think you are light years ahead of the "sheeple". The truth is you're stuck. Now that you know all of these "truths" you really don't know what to do. You feel such great pride when no progress happens, when more of their plan is put in place. The fact is you are even less righteous than the sheeple. At least they have no idea what's going on and they're not doing anything to stop it. YOU know what's going on and YOU do nothing but watch it happen while marveling at it's genius.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

I doubt that any thing can be created without strife and violence.

Keeping it to a minimum is about the best you can hope for.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

Yeah, I know that. I was just joking, but it's pretty hard to come across as sarcastic on the internet sometimes. I'm not that thick. I think.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

Greetings, Letspreadtruth, Unfortunately the truth is that those who want to see this plan through are very powerful and they will use every tool in their disposal to see it through. It might be too late to stop them, but it's never too late to wake people up. We never know.

Lives, literally, are at stake. Millions of innocent people may die.

What you can do, is simply to spread the word to wake people up to the reality of the situation and the lies that the government who are supposed to be the servants of people are saying.

Make and leave newsletters on buses, for example.

It can be as simple as writing out the web address of a forum, where you want people to visit. 'Go there for news that the mainstream media do not want you to see' etc.

Post billboards- covertly where illegal- and when they take it down, post another one. Keep up the pressure. It is what will cause the foundations of the Powers-That-Be to crumble. And once enough people are distrusting of the PTB it will be too late for them.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I agree with you, but that is why I think we should create a forum here where we discuss ways to get it done with as little violence as possible. I have been reading the stuff people post here for longer than I can remember and there are some very intelligent people here. The problem is getting them to understand the possibilities there are if the world can work in unison. It probably wouldnt work but getting as many people as possible to consider the possibilities is the first step, but in order to do that a lot of issues have to be addressed because most people will be very skeptical of the idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

yeah i kinda knew you were being sarcastic. It is an ironic name for me to use considering the thread we are on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A global society is the only way to stop the stranglehold of capitalism and the position it places poor nations in. Without more equality for the world, wealthy nations will only continue to milk and use the resources of less wealthy nations until they are depleted. The world as a whole can't continue to function the way it is now.

I am willing to admit this. But to say that a global dictatorship is for the best is far off. If the world constitution holds the same preamble the American constitution does then I'm all for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I cant agree more, but a wise man once said "be the change you want to see in others" you have to start somewhere! stop being such a defeatist. I go with the flow, and tend to like everyone. The World would be a better place if people would stop trying to make everyone else like themselves, and just accept each other for who we are(bad or good). I live by the GOlden Rule- Treat others as you would want to be treated!

Love and Light

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join