posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 AM
Right - I will summarize the pro NWO stance;
1. Your weak and pathetic - there's nothing you can possibly do - give up, because its too much trouble, and inconvenient - and freedom isn't
really worth all that effort now is it? Even if you act - who is going to follow a loser like you?
2. Democratic processes can't work, because we are all basically stupid and divided - we need someone else to run things, because we are hopeless
and powerless. Better to do what your told, and then you don't have to think for yourself.
3. They have good intentions - sure, they have killed millions to gain control - but thats all going to change once they are in undisputed power.
They had to break a few eggs to make the omelette, but wow - its going to be great, because they really have a deep seated belief in the sanctity of
human life and freedom - its just very very deep, and you probably just get confused seeing it because of all the rampant, unrestrained butchering of
innocents that has unfortunately been necessary along the path to rainbows and gumdrop smiles.
I think I covered all the main points, and I would like to make a rebuttal to these worthy arguments.
1. While one man stands against the darkness, then there is still light in the world. Give me liberty, or give me death - what blood was shed to buy
my freedom I will not dishonor with miserable fear.
2. While a population is informed and educated, and media is used to transmit rather than to confound the truth - then democratic processes will
create working compromises across social and cultural strata that may be impossible by any other means.
3. Only through peaceful means can peaceful ends be achieved - peace is not delivered from the barrel of a gun, neither is liberty brought forth
bound and chained. As the bible has warned; "By their fruits shall you know them." And they are the purveyors of death and misery.