It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going pro NWO and so should you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Right - I will summarize the pro NWO stance;

1. Your weak and pathetic - there's nothing you can possibly do - give up, because its too much trouble, and inconvenient - and freedom isn't really worth all that effort now is it? Even if you act - who is going to follow a loser like you?

2. Democratic processes can't work, because we are all basically stupid and divided - we need someone else to run things, because we are hopeless and powerless. Better to do what your told, and then you don't have to think for yourself.

3. They have good intentions - sure, they have killed millions to gain control - but thats all going to change once they are in undisputed power. They had to break a few eggs to make the omelette, but wow - its going to be great, because they really have a deep seated belief in the sanctity of human life and freedom - its just very very deep, and you probably just get confused seeing it because of all the rampant, unrestrained butchering of innocents that has unfortunately been necessary along the path to rainbows and gumdrop smiles.

I think I covered all the main points, and I would like to make a rebuttal to these worthy arguments.

1. While one man stands against the darkness, then there is still light in the world. Give me liberty, or give me death - what blood was shed to buy my freedom I will not dishonor with miserable fear.

2. While a population is informed and educated, and media is used to transmit rather than to confound the truth - then democratic processes will create working compromises across social and cultural strata that may be impossible by any other means.

3. Only through peaceful means can peaceful ends be achieved - peace is not delivered from the barrel of a gun, neither is liberty brought forth bound and chained. As the bible has warned; "By their fruits shall you know them." And they are the purveyors of death and misery.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

I agree, i WOULD welcome the NWO if it was led by people we can trust,respect and love. But whilst these men and women who are here now live and create their NWO it won't be a peaceful one it would be an evil thing to do. I like you would like to travel the stars in my lifetime and i seriously believe i will one day..but not yet.

The idea of a NWO is a great one no war, no slavery, no racism, no divides if you are poor or rich, all the world's wealth and technology put into things that are beneficial like medical science and space technology.
The world's militaries will all be united into one huge force simply called "Terran Defence Force"

but whilst these men and women control the NWO plan i will be defiant always

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Haha, the title really cracked me up!

I guess one problem is that people don't want any trouble. They are too afraid to speak out what they think 'cause they can sense that they are under observation, or at least will be if the go rebellious.

I got nothing against world government.. at least if it meant unity. I'm also pretty turned off by a lot of this stuff 'cause I really want to enjoy life. Pushing this stuff by force to people creates a big counter reaction. Just let it spread, 'cause it will.

I'd say take it easy. As much as you can.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

I meant space exploration and colonization.
But good smart alec reply. One that I would have made.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And I am sorry but my impression has always been about those who rant about the "elites" and "NWO" always seem little more to me than paranoid people who prefer the old broken ways of running things *status quo*. So they wrap any idea of change into this paranoid "they are out to get me" view of the world. Any technological advance is evil and is going to be used against you. Hell, any vaccine is evil and going to be used against you. Some skepticism of the claims of those in power is healthy, but some people take it to extreme measures.

Simple fact of the matter advancement WILL happen. And living in fear and paranoia of advancement that is really inevitable is silly and will only fascilitate the nightmare visions into reality.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A unified, peaceful, global society sounds wonderful....until you realize who the people are that will be running the show.

The same people who are responsible for the failing world economy (greedy), the same people responsible for all the wars (war mongering), the same people responsible for controlling the information us minions have access to that sheds light on their dirty deeds (ego maniacs).

I want a New World Order. I just don't want THEIR New World Order.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I knew ATS had been infiltrated. This thread and the other pro-NWO threads prove it. Accept the NWO? NEVER! I'll never join you! You're a bunch of liars.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

That would be the paranoia I was talking about. Differing opinion does not equal infiltration.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some form of global governance is inevitable.

What form you want that to take is up to you.

Because someone with a plan is WAY more likely to realize their goals.

So if you don't like the plan, and sense tells you that further integration is inevitable, it behooves you to pick where to lay your personal agenda.

The best way to fight, is to have a better more accessible plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yeah, it's paranoia to want freedom from tyranny that preaches peace and prosperity while privatizing profits and socializing losses. Words are cheap. When I see you people preaching NWO based on love and peace and giving up all your material possessions, I'll happily eat crow. With today's technology, it should be easy to do. Just post some youtube videos of yourselves as homeless and preaching peace and love. No, instead, you want to go online and tell everyone to accept the NWO. Yeah, like there's no agenda here....

I won't even bother talking about your idealistic notions of who would lead this idealic NWO of yours. At best, they're the same suits who run the g20.

LOL, OP wants people involved in politics? The same politics that stole the 2000 and 2004 election, that rigged the Pakistan election....the same politics that allows Congress to have a

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

The sheer assumption to fact ratio is staggeringly far into assumption territory.
And incidently, you didn't even begin to approach my statement.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is a great point! I ve been wondering, why all the fuss, I mean we really need to come together as a race. We cant do that with borders and belief systems that dont unite us, but divide us.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yeah, it's paranoia to want freedom from tyranny that preaches peace and prosperity while privatizing profits and socializing losses.

I like that. While I don't agree with you completely, this one thought is certainly worth some time in the thinking cap.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's probably been covered in ATS but there's a website www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk that has a different take on the New World Order. The page at first seems like an elaborate ad for a few books but on closer inspection opens up a whole new idea. The books can be downloaded for free so as a comercial venture I'm not so`sure.........

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

That's all honky dory and whatnot, but it's not so much so when you think about the people who want to run the show. You can't have peace and love with these guys.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Also, (sorry to pick on you) but do you really think that these belief systems will just vanish along with borders? I mean, the only way I can see us living "peacefully" side by side is if the MAKE us follow another belief system that makes everyone "happy".

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
its good to get together in one order,but if you dont like it where would you go? to other country? but in nwo there are no alternatives...
we see what theyr doing,they dont want to do this for the better,they wouldnt have done the crysis if they thinked you good,nor the vacines and swine flu.
when i think of a new order...i think of a new world...when the worlds elite are burned down like witches

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who ever said the NWO was a bad thing?

It's the way they are doing it by trying to force people into it which is a bad thing.

The problem is that you have Israel and Arab nations who would never live amongst eachother. You have leaders unwilling to give up their seats of power. You have nations who are unwilling to give up their national pride. ETC ETC

You have all these obstacles and the NWO players have realized the only way to have a united one world is to force the people into it through oppression, economical slavery, disasters, so on and so forth.

Common sense tells me to live peacefully amongst my neighbor, treat them equally and share with one another.

Common sense doesn't apply to 80% of the world, so the NWO players are going to force those 80% by any means necessary.

If the 80% would get a freaking clue then the NWO players would be completely irrelavent.

Either that or a few people are greedy and power hungry. Either explanation works fine for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ItIsWhatItIs

Your right. There are too many obstacles that get in the way of achieving an ideal system. Its religion, greed, corruption, distrust and that will block a postitive NWO from being created. Thats why normal people should start trying to educate the 80% and give them a clue. Rather than having the elites force it upon us all.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by shyster55]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Also, (sorry to pick on you) but do you really think that these belief systems will just vanish along with borders? I mean, the only way I can see us living "peacefully" side by side is if the MAKE us follow another belief system that makes everyone "happy".

No, you'd just have to find a way for them to coexist.

Which is made more difficult by the presumption of entitlement to rule inherent in several ideologies / cultural memes.

Bringing them all to heel with a common cause.

Or finding a meme that displaces the ones that currently appeal to this "when you are one of us you are more entitled than those others."

Massive meme displacement has happened before in human history. The problem is how to do it without massive deaths to enforce it. Something that captures the imagination, AND the good qualities of people at the same time.

I'll keep thinking about it. You do to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join