It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going pro NWO and so should you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
with your title, mr/ms OP I concurr positive is gr8 (thumbs up)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I for one am happy to welcome a new world order. I noticed that alot of you seem to think that the Bill of Rights is something bordering devinely inspired. It is not. Stop thinking for yourself and think about the species as a whole.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
Well folks the news is out about the "NWO" and the plans for global currency and government. People are starting to wake up, slowly but they are. I honestly think not enough will start actually paying attention or question what's going on to ensure that our transition into a truly global system will go smoothly and on the people terms.

The majority of the people who are not sheeple are very anti NWO and pro national sovereignty. I can totally understand why. The corruption, the false flag attacks, the list goes on and on. If you want to have a real chance of making sure this kind of corruption does not continue on into the next system we need to embrace the NWO. We need to bring it to attention in a more positive light. We are looked at as crazies. I don't care if 10 million marched on DC to protest the NWO we'd still look like crazies to the other 300 million. You are not going to win the people over by telling them about RFID chips, 9/11, GM foods. We need to WAKE UP and realize this.

The fact is we need a world government and currency. If you want a stable planet in all areas of human prosperity you need it. I'd like to have space travel a common occurrence for the public in my life time and we need to pull together as a species to do it. We cannot afford to fight wars and poverty and space travel.

Spread the news about the NWO but spread on why it's beneficial and try to get people active in politics again.

Translation:

Evil isn't really that bad, because it's become so powerful. We should all just embrace evil and become apart of it. Think of how it will be beneficial to some of us. After all, I really have no clue what the NWO is in the first place... because little did I know WWIII has to happen before we can feel the full effects of a NWO's original idea.

And you got 10+ stars for that post?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You'll notice that societies that pulled together and did something interesting - even if they were very very evil - had a common interest and goal.

Death was a common interest in Greece, Rome, Eygpt, Aztec, and other socities.

They created entire religions, ceremonies, levels of society, civil structure and structures to name a few things, all centered around Death. Death drove these societies progress and accomplishments. It also drove their socieites demise and horrors.

Death is a pretty consistent constant in the human exisitence on which to push human endevour.

People need a couple of goals, one easy to grasp and the other grand, on which to base their common societal memes.

Universal Human Rights and Exploration are my two favourites, However, the problem with them is that they are first and maybe second World accessible ideals.

You want a diverse global society capable of robust interactions over vast cultural differences? Find the things that are human experience common that can be built on.

Let us this time avoid using Death as the societal common point. Its proven to be effective but self-fulfilling.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join