It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Number One Threat to Middle East -- UN ElBaradei

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sancho, it has become apparent, sadly, that this conversation has been derailed. It is a pattern here on ATS, it seems. You can get *maybe* a page worth of real discussion regarding Israeli issues before people like matt and doda come in and derail the thread with the same tired old stuff.

I for one do not believe in Israel's "divine manifest" and I feel strongly that they routinely use their position on the world stage to twist the news and history to their advantage. It seems that that conversation is 100% off limits here, though.
Noone is allowed to say anything other than Israel is a wondeful peaceful country that is simply protecting itself from a bunch of barbaric savage neighbors intent on "wiping them off the map".

[edit on 10-5-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What the heck is wrong with the editing feature on this website? I just added a bunch of links to my post above and now they are gone. Does this happen to anyone else. I find that I have to start a new post instead of editing an existing one to include more information.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
El Baradei didn't say that. The report comes from an Iranian source. We will now see if El Baradei denies the statement.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I particularly like number 28. Matt Pryor, in the rhetorical nature rebuke these quotes made by Israeli's also. Also, what are You going to do? Show me the quote above was taken out of context, or mistranslated?
We can do this all day long with the claims made against Ahmadinejad's quotes taken out of context.

On that note I would really do some soul searching, and realize the Jewish People are the Sacrificial Lamb needed for the Elites New World Order.
See this link: www.threeworldwars.com... Learn how Albert Pike set this up long ago, or at the very least outlined the current **Necessary** situation on paper. Wake up

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies ­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to." Golda Maier, March 8, 1969.

7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969

8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

10. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

11. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

12. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI's cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

13. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

14. "We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return" David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.

15. " ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

16. "We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

17. "Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969.

18. "We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

19. Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. "We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters" Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. From "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas.

20. "There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:...the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish...with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary." Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.

21. "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

22. "It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

23. "Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.

24. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

25. "We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

26. "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).

27. "We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)

28. "Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I for one do not believe in Israel's "divine manifest" and I feel strongly that they routinely use their position on the world stage to twist the news and history to their advantage. It seems that that conversation is 100% off limits here, though.
Noone is allowed to say anything other than Israel is a wondeful peaceful country that is simply protecting itself from a bunch of barbaric savage neighbors intent on "wiping them off the map". The same old tired rhetoric that they have been spouting for 1000s of years.

What exactly does THAT have to do with the OP? Is ElBaradei a tool of the Israelis? To claim that there is no one who wants to eliminate the Jewish State of Israel in the Middle East is to be sticking ones head in the sand.

I think the main problem in the Middle East is that Both Israel and the Palestinians want the whole loaf of bread, when truth is both will be lucky to get half. Iran's wanting the destruction of the Jewish State of Israel is the other the pressing issue. Most countries don't like threats to their existence.

Take away those two problems and the Middle East is all milk and honey.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

The tragic thing that People from the Jewish Internet Defense Force, and other groups need to realize is they aren't fighting a battle for their People, but only enabling the desires of the World's Elite.

In absolute point of fact, ***they*** are helping sign the death warrants for their own People. It is sick, and disgusting.

Albert Pike is for real, and he did lay the scenario out for 3 world wars; don't People get that's how We've always known there would be 3? My Gawd.
Wake Up.

Read about how the battle of Armageddon takes place in Jerusalem, and the hillsides around. The NEOCONS, and Zionists pulling not only the Jewish People's strings, but that of most of the Western World are setting all the common folk up for a fall, and not just the Goyem.

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
El Baradei didn't say that. The report comes from an Iranian source. We will now see if El Baradei denies the statement.

The source is pretty obviously Chinese.

And if you would like to know where they are based.

OrgName: EdgeCast Networks Inc.
OrgID: EDGEC-1
Address: 11620 Wilshire Blvd.
Address: Suite 101
City: Los Angeles
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90025

You might want to alert the FBI that the Iranian propaganda machine has set up shop in LA.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Israel an online documentary

Israel founded on terrorism

Israel-Founded by and Living on Terror

How anyone can believe that Israel is an innocent party to ME violence is beyond me. Zionist terror was a reality in the ME long before Israeli statehood. Israel terrorist have taught the Palestinians all about terror.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
UN Report on Human Rights violations of the Gaza Situation.
www2.ohchr.org...

How about a little equality??? The entire Western World is getting ready, or is being conditioned for war, WHY????? Israel, and the Elite Puppeteers are saying do as I say, not as I do.

Now, I presented the IAEA ****press release***** Asking that Mainstream Media Cease, and Desist with falsified arguments.

That would indicate that the IAEA is the only source. They specified to stop making false reports in their name. How about the report from the 17th stands until someone produces something from the IAEA's own website?????????

Just drop the propaganda stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
That would indicate that the IAEA is the only source. They specified to stop making false reports in their name. How about the report from the 17th stands until someone produces something from the IAEA's own website?????????

Just drop the propaganda stuff.

Hey, here is an idea, lets ask the IAEA if they have a group who is working on or has finished a report entitled "Possible Military Dimensions of Iran’s Nuclear Program".

Either there is or isn't such a report. If it exists, why is it not availble for all to read?

Maybe someone else can research it further.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I would point you to this which thoroughly debunks your fictional "We control America" speech.

I'm not going to sit here and research all those other quotes, because quite frankly all you are doing is reciting anti-Israel propaganda and I have better things to do with my time. But with regards to your last quote, I suggest you read this.

Also there were Arab MKs in the Knesset in 1982, don't you think one of them would have complained if the PM had made such a speech? Don't you think it would have been headline news, as opposed to appearing in an obscure New Statesman article?

Here is Begin's actual speech to the Knesset:

The children of Israel will happily go to school and joyfully return home, just like the children in Washington, in Moscow, and in Peking, in Paris and in Rome, in Oslo, in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. The fate of... Jewish children has been different from all the children of the world throughout the generations. No more. We will defend our children. If the hand of any two-footed animal is raised against them, that hand will be cut off, and our children will grow up in joy in the homes of their parents.

And when he talks of two-footed animals he's talking about suicide bombers and gunmen that attack Israeli children, and quite frankly describing such people as animals is quite lenient.

The rest of your quotes are lies, half-truths and propaganda. The fact that you would believe them to be true and repost them here speaks volumes about you.

And the website you cite is so full of hateful incendiary bullsh*t that I can't believe anyone would actually risk whatever reputation they have by quoting from it, or even admit that they use it as an information source.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I think the main problem in the Middle East is that Both Israel and the Palestinians want the whole loaf of bread, when truth is both will be lucky to get half. Iran's wanting the destruction of the Jewish State of Israel is the other the pressing issue. Most countries don't like threats to their existence.

Take away those two problems and the Middle East is all milk and honey.

I hate to break it to you, but the Middle East is far from being milk and honey without the Arab-Israel conflict and the Iranian threat.

Yemen is in civil war, Coptic Christians are persecuted daily in Egypt, as are Shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon is just a mess, Syria is under the bloody rule of Ba'athists. The whole region is a trainwreck.

And very little of it has anything to do with Israel - which means it doesn't get much in the way of press!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

I know, I was slightly humorous. Most of those problems are regional, just like anyother place on the globe. They don't have the potential to invole other parts of the globe.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRebel
Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Mohamed ElBaradei said on Sunday that "Israel is number one threat to Middle East with its nuclear arms", the official news agency IRNA reported.

At a joint press conference with Iran's Atomic Energy Organization chief Ali Akbar Salehi in Tehran, ElBaradei brought Israel under spotlight and said that the Tel Aviv regime has refused to allow inspection into its nuclear installations for 30 years, the report said.

"Israel is the number one threat to Middle East given the nuclear arms its possesses." ElBaradei was quoted as saying.

news.xinhuanet.com...

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

This is true and has to be said.

Unfortunately, it can also cause a politician to lose his position or even suddenly find himself dead.

If Obama supports the idea that Israel can help by allowing themselves to be inspected as they demand others in the Middle East to be inspected, then I fear for the president.

Should anything happen to the prez and some Lee Oswald type with supposed ties to Iran and/or Pakistan terrorists suddenly emerge as a suspect, I'll be looking hard toward the Mossad and awaiting Netanyahu's speech telling us what we are supposed to do next.

Watching....

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Matt, Your links are what I already asked You not to do in an earlier post, and that is give me rhetorical conjecture.

Aside from that, and beyond, why a link about TeXXX Marrs? I am no Christian my brother.....
I know of TeXXX Marrs, but wouldn't listen to a word from any preacher's mouth.

BRB

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I know, I was slightly humorous. Most of those problems are regional, just like anyother place on the globe. They don't have the potential to invole other parts of the globe.

Myth.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Wow, that didn't take long. I hate to say I told ya so, but, well. There ya go. "He's Mulslim and he's saying something against Israel. It's a non issue, blame the guy who is leaving and quietly drop the issue. "

[edit on 10-4-2009 by rogerstigers]

if you are non muslim and say anything you are an anti-semite....

If you are jewish you are a Kook...

same old same old

here's an image you might want to keep and reuse when necessary

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is no Palestinian culture, race, language, or history. It was a region controlled by Rome. The region was called palestine, it had no defined borders, and no seperate governing body other than the roman governor.
they are arab refugees that were run out of what is now Jordan, Syria,Lebanon,and Saudi Arabia. The term Palestinian was created by none other than the leader of the PLO Jasser arafat. The other countries of the middle east use them as a puppet for their war against Israel and for the propaganda they can create when Israel responds to their attacks. Israeli claims to its homeland are just a legitimate as those of any other current arab nation in the region; if not more so. In my eyes Israel has has shown remarkable restraint in dealing with the Palestinians.
IMO the Palestinians have shown me in repeated instances that they do not deserve nor should they ever be given the right to statehood. Israel at one time offered them the west bank, gaza, 2/3 thirds of Jerusalem, and joint control of the holy sites there. The plo waked away! They and the other countries in the middle east dont want statehood. They want Israel.
I wholeheartedly agree that Isreal is the biggest threat to the middle east at this time, but with the caveat that they pose this risk only if and when attacked by the other nations of the middle east or by the terrorist pals. When not if Israel attacks Iran to destroy or cripple is nuc capability the US should by right there by their side helping them to do it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
After 2nd page I got lost what are we discussing about here?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you'll add up the numbers of folks Israel has killed since 1948, and then add up the number of Muslims killed by other Muslims during that same time period, there is no way Israel can come even close.

You've got warlords killing everyone in some Muslim nations, you've got Sunni killing Shia, Shia killing Sunni, you've got fundamentalists killing more liberal Muslims, Muslims killing foreigners, Muslims killing Israeli citizens, on and on and on.

The most miserable places in the world seem to be those who happen to be Muslim, and they don't even like each other to boot.

The ONLY, ONLY Jewish nation has been under constant attack since day one.

And when lazyninja posts that map, those who have even a basic grasp of history will know that the dates the map was presented to was to make it APPEAR that Israel did the encroaching.

Anyone can look it up for themselves in secular history books.

Each time Israel was ATTACKED by coalitions of their Arab neighbors - ATTACKED mind you, the Israeli's defeated these invaders, and WON by conquest, more territory.

The Israelis didn't encroach. The won it.

Just like that nation you currently live in won your borders.

This unbelievable establishment, and then conquest against vastly superior foes, would indicate to any sane, rational, prudent person, that IF, and I stipulate IF there is a God of the Hebrews, things sure seem to be going according to the prophecies their God made thousands and thousands of years ago.

In fact, to the letter.

No other reason to explain the unbelievable results of being outnumbered, surrounded, and attacked multiple times. Created in a day.

If history is any indicator, it isn't Israel that's the major threat to the Middle East.

The Muslims themselves spread their own misery.

The real threat just may be the Israeli/Jewish God.

And that of course, is based on simple observation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join