It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Jihad brainwshing kids (SHOCKING)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
...edited

[edit on 3-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
xaxaxa omg that pic with praise jesus or die,wow XD.
and it seems muslims in england are not as bad as the news says,i dont know why the news lie about this.it seems there isnt such stuff in england.
as for pics,, ill try to search the net or newspapers tomorow, here is like 3:30 in the morning

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
hi stillalive i feel for you and your cause

i don't like this its blackmail...

as for the turkish guy refusing to sell bread to someone because they not islamised or w/e that is unheard of around here i would personally smash his face in anyone tried that on me

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I really don't see anything wrong with what those guys were trying to do. Lots of religions offer places to hang out for kids, in the hopes of converting them. I see it all the time. If other religious can do this, why not Islam?

I understand that Bulgaria maybe has more bitterness against Muslims, but even that doesn't mean Muslims shouldn't try to make converts. Unless you say *NO* religion should be allowed to make converts. If so, then OK, no one can do this.

As salaam aleikhum...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Yes have your cake and eat it to just like the god hates f%^&s people. Hide behind a peacefull religion killing your own children raping and murdereing those that do not agree.

All religion should be removed from the world... what ignorance could one claim then? What could one hide behind?

Talk about ignorance, this has got to be one of the most ignorant replies I have ever see. People absolutely don't need religion to kill their own children or rape or murder those that don't agree. For example, one of the worst 'purges' in history against people he didn't think 'agreed' with him was due to Stalin. Millions upon millions of people he thought didn't 'agree' with him died. Absolutely no religion involved there, in fact, Stalin drove religion to near extinction during the same purge. Prejudice and wrong thinking don't need anything to 'hide behind'.

How do you claim the moral high ground here? What is the difference between you saying religion should be wiped out or Islam saying Christianity should be wiped out or anyone else willing to wipe someone out to further their personal beliefs?

Stalin's Great Purge

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i dont think we should be bying the twisted version of the religion the popes are giving us, its like a tool of war,even though we empower it with words and thouhts and make it real.

the bible dosnt say to convert with forece,or brainwash the young ones.
and i dont think neither of the gods will agree this is right except satan.
if i see some christian pope converting or being racist,sure since im aLLREADY brainwashed by christianity i wont hate so much,but i will still know its not wright.
and there is much wrong in brainwashing and forcing people another religion,especialy when theyr religion is so radical,and they enslaved us for 500 years. but since we bulgarians are so stupid,we allow so much of this to happen.

if u say there is nothing wrong in religions tryting to convert,,,i dont mind some loonies coming to my door "talkin bout the good news" but blackmailing my kid,and breeding with my women,they just plan our executions...thats sick

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

You don't need a religion to believe in a creator. I don't have a religion but that doesn't mean i think its ok to go murder, rape and steal. Most people that do believe in religions still do those terrible things...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Cool story bro. I think we should bring democracy to bulgaria again. We ruled Balkans for 500 years. 9,4 million Turkish people lives in there. Watch your back.

Turk

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join