It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Jihad brainwshing kids (SHOCKING)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The U.S Army has been brainwashing kids in since the 1950's...

and this is for you all that eat the xenophobic propaganda the skinheads throw at you.......

Top 10 Misconceptions about Ismal

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Ptolemy 7th]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
good to know,so i was wright that in quran and the bible there is nowhere writings to wage war on other religions,afcourse no one has a problems with that,we all are a modern democratic society,i dont have a problem with a muslim living next door,hell couse theyr different theyr interesting and funny.
but were talking about all those turkish popes trying to convert christian children,and all the man marryng multiple white women and converting them,it seems that such jades extremists have risen,and they are dangerous

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
as i sayd i dont have a problem with peacefull cool muslim fella living next door,i wont go racist on him,but what about the mad man holding the "islam will take over the world flag?" i say STONE HIM! i dont see christinity doign this nowadays... were a lethargic religions,only the old people still believe, but yet couse of the islam there are ALL the wars!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Are you kidding me...so are you saying the Christians never try to "concert" anybody...

are you saying that the Jews don't force a non-jew to convert into Judaism if the marry a Jew???

..Islam..like Judaism..like Christian-ism like any other religion promote peace and love...

..but like any other religion also has the few minority that are extremists and twist everything...unfortunately that minority screams louder than the others..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
not afcourse...
we all know the crusades..the converts,but thats long gone...maybe accept rome,italy.
but you must agree in this modern times we should all live in peace,and accept that our neibhoor has different religion,i dont want wars...
but i dont see christian popes trying to convert and spell propaganda.
our religion is a little more peacefull,and so is islam meant to be.
but i guess theyr popes think islam should rule the world.
theyr ready to kill and to convert,and to treat women like crap.
im just sick of this takeover.
i think in the european part of turkey theyr polite and democratic flexible people.but the trouble comes from the other parts and some turks in bulgaria,who try to convert us couse were stupid and letting them.

if i see a pope trying to converta muslim,sure i will say "not wright!"
but a muslim pope trying to convert a man ,also "not wright!"

and why i cant never marry a turkish woman but they always want to marry christian girls (not just one) and convert them? THIS IS SICK
[edit on 3-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You keep mentioning the Turks.... i am know convinced that you are buying into the Bulgarian Nationalist anti-immigrant propaganda...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
mm not really man,i gived up along time ago on my country, were so screwed up from coruption and rude ignorant people,i will just immigrate whenever possible,its not the immigrants i hate,im not an nacionalist,i hate my country,its full of lias,sellouts,24 years old boys driving bmw x5.
its just that from the enslaving,alot of brainwashed bulgarian and turks are left,and they are brainwashing theyr families further to make us all turks.
as y sayd i dont have a problem with immigrants or religion,i wasnt ever a rasist,but when a fanatic bastard is trying to make kids bow to allah so they can play computer games, its hangin time

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Stay strong stillalive...

Don't let the bastards get you down. The world won't always be this bad.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
we were just talking with another member,i know this is probably a tool used by the worlds elite to devide and makes us weak,but i dont see much of the muslims seeing the light to not be so controled and shed blood for religion.
theyr so closed minded in theyr fate,atleast most of them here...i really dont know what happens around the world,but if they are so many in australai,then things are the same everywhere.
i dont really care about religion,but im afraid to look that after 5 years the whole world may be devoured by theyr religion.
sure some women (who are rude and overstep human rights insulting man,as man and woman must be equal) deserve islam on theyr heads,but i dont think all women are evil. sure when i was surrounded by bad women,i though "if im islam i would MAKE them love me" but when i found there are nice girls who like me,i see its kinda wrong,there are lots of nice girls,and we should be equal,both women and man have shortcomings (offtopic)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes have your cake and eat it to just like the god hates f%^&s people. Hide behind a peacefull religion killing your own children raping and murdereing those that do not agree.

All religion should be removed from the world... what ignorance could one claim then? What could one hide behind?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
dude i sayd,i belive there is "my god" and some guardian angels that help me,im not a christain firm believer...i celebrate xmas couse its cool,i dont really care,i belive there is "god" but i dont like the religions maked by men to control and wage war between us.
im not a hater or anything,but i preffer living ina christian community,and not to be brainwashed and enslaved by some fanatics

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Again..do you really think Christians are not doing the same??..

.. Just Google Westboro Baptist Church..only one of many examples..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Also a man who owns an internet cafe should not FORCE people and children to pray.

There's that huge line between opening a prayer room and inviting people, and opening a prayer room and saying 'you're not having any entertainment until you pray to Allah'.

Big difference. If i found out it was my kids getting converted against my discretion or their will, i'd march down there and ask him what right he has to put any kind of religious blackmail on my children and what right he has to decide what he thinks is best.

I wouldn't be happy for sure. Oh and before the PC brigade start clawing my arse, it would still apply if this man was a fundamental right wing christian or a devout Hindu.

Religion should not be forced upon anybody.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
but the sad part is he did JUST THAT!,he maked the kids pray in the rooms before they play,and tough them about islam....SICKNESS!
its a small village,they probaby had just one internet cafe, and since there are alot of turks he tryed to convert the kids.
there are also villages where u cant buy bread if you dont ask in turkish,they know bulgarian,but they will ignore you,you can get a job,if your dont be of theyr religion...
as for the church i didnt know that...i dont agree afcourse.
its just that here we have so much islamic propaganda were becmong racist,and we have the right to...
plus as i sayd theyr method of spreading is sick and racist

im with you,i dont mind equality,as i sayd alot of times,but forcing religion,it seems there is a huge conspriacy for muslims to control and spread,but in cristianity...we dont even care.
sure we have some mad popes brainwashng children,but i even havent heard of them

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Christians used the holy crusdase and killed that true, but actualy, in our modenr times,CAN YOU SEE CHRISTIAN SUICID BOMBING ?

Of course not

Now , in our modern times CAN YOU SEE MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBING ?

Yes,everydays,in many newspaper,radios news, tv etc etc etc

Lies and self blindness, Yes the Quran is filled with venom and hatred, and dont tell me i didnt took the time to read it.

I been reading the 3 sacred book, Bible,Qran and Torah

And guess what, if you read it, your only need after reading that piece of junk is to cry, crying because of so much stupidity some pps follow blindly , comminting murders in the name of a god of hatred

I dont like Christians , i dont like muslims but in all honesty , if i had to choose between thoses, ill pick christians as religion because at least, christians are not bombing schools,they dont agree with kid rapes and all the horrors

Islam is a cover for all the mens who are frustrated about their self esteem, they can do anything, why not, if the Qran say its ok ?

I may sound stupid for some, racist for others, but in all honesty, the day some kids or some random peoples gonna get blowed away in your town by a car bombing made by a muslim,maybe you ll realise i was maybe right.

Its my opinion about islam and the muslims, if you dont like it nothing force nones of you,readers, to agree with it

[edit on 3-10-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i agree with everything you sayd men,

solid stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

As much as I dont care for most of your posts, I do agree with you on this one. The world needs to rid all religion, it is the tool to divide...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
no, don't get rid of religions. they are the only thing that is keeping many crazies from killing those of us who are different from them. Religion places the fear of hell or an equal eternal punishment for breaking certain laws, and although there are some extremists who could care less, there are many people that are not doing atrocities out of fear.

If religions disappear, then many people will think "now that there is/are no god(s) or any divine force that will punish me for my actions, I can finally steal, rape and murder as I please."

Obviously not all people need religions to hold them down, but a vast majority of people need the religion as a moral basis for their actions.

If religions become outlawed or disappear, I would fear for my life, especially considering that me being an atheist probably irked many people.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Do you have a link or source to your story?

It's surprising because just today we caught a Christian man who was forcing people to praise Jesus before letting them visit his restaurant for food. And Just last week we caught a Rabi who was running a orphanage and sodomising children and forcing them to convert to Jew. What a co incidence dont you think.

By the way I agree with you. Donno whats wrong with these haters. terrorists who force people to convert to their religion.

Shows their typical mentality. I am not a racist by the way. Seems there is lott of Christian and Jew propoganda going on these days as well.

and here are other religious haters racist:

and this one

[edit on 3-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
Islam is 'ok' because the people that would complain about a christian doing this sort of thing are gutless cowards. They don't have the guts to oppose islam like they oppose christianity because islamics would kick their butts. They'll even bring up the crusades as if they happened last week, but ignore the 'islamic crusade' that is happening now.

I have as much problem with anyone actively recruiting for any religion as any other but I must be missing something here. Kids wanted to play video games and in return had to pray to Allah?

Were they being forced to go here to play games? Have they never been outside? No one makes you pray to play hide 'n' seek. I am not sure what is weirder about this - that anyone can assume that making kids pray to Allah is the same as recruiting for Jihad or the fact that these kids need their video games so badly.

Forget Christ, Allah, Buddha, and whomever else, go outside, read a book, ride a bike, get some excercise, help around the house. Society deserves brainwashed kids if this is the best they have to offer them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join