It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Jihad brainwshing kids (SHOCKING)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i couldnt wait to share the news with you ats brothers,the whole net should know about this!

apparently a village named "slavqnovo" in here,bulgaria has an internet center (a place for youngins to play counter strike etc.)(as we all know there are lots of turks in bulgaria,and lots of propaganda going on,converting and making us accept theyr islamic religion,the slavery it seems never did ended fully)
so if the kids want to use the internet place the owner MAKED them prayer in a small room there everyday and to brainwash them that "god is allah",he was secretly converting them and brainwashing them into theyr religion.
it was on the news and in the newspapers the other day,sadly i dont watch or read news and i learned this from my grandfather...i was SHOCKED to say the least!
can u just IMAGINE this? the nerve of those inbiciles?

first it was the turkish warrior statue (a statue of the turks killing and enslaving us),but the statue was blown to ashes by our own skinheads,and now this.

im normaly not a racist,i want to live in peace,but when others try to silently convert us,I WONT ALLOW IT!
if anyone wants proof,ill be happy to search the newssites to give,ill even snap a photo of a newspaper.

i say BRAVO skinheads! in 2009 i though were grown enough to believe what we want and to stop enforcing brainwashing religions,people like those turks should be....dealt with.
im sorry for what im about to say,but the hater in me has grown too much!
"i hope next time you try to convert the new generation YOUR ALLAH sends you another earthquake..couse he loves you so much..."

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
S&F for your honest reaction to that kind of event

Really rare to see some honest point of view here,its refreshing

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow, what a racist post
and its very very naive.

You have many prejudices when it comes to Allah, cool down a bit

First of all, the "turks" have every right to live in peace in Bulgaria, they are humans just like me and you with their own believes and culture, and also, they have every right to act after their believes and cultural values no matter where on earth they are. The owner of that Internet Center has every right to establish a room for prayer, and has the right to clear up any misunderstandings in his local community about the Islamic religion (But it seems he has a lot of work to do
skinheads and much intolerance).

It seems you have been fed much brainwashing yourself for taking such an aggressive stance.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
nope man,its not like that.
sure i have no problem with turks or whatever to live wherever they want,like i dont want to get hate if i go live in some turkish country.
and i guess since hes the owner,he can build his private little room,but ITS NOT THAT!. he MAKED all the kids that want to play games to prayer 2 times a day and to accept that god is allah. THAT IS NOT WRIGHT!.
believe me im all about enlightenemt,i think racism is stupid,i have worked with turkish people,most of them are quite fun,and some are fanatic rudes...
i dont have a problem with people praying to theyr religion,but when your CONVERTING !YOUNG! little bulgarian boys THATS SICK!
its sicker then an internet rapist!
can u imagine me going to turkey,opening a lan center,and making all the turkish young boys bow down and worship our savior jesus? theyr parent will find me and burn me like a witch O_o
and its NOT only that man,theres LOTS of islamic propaganda going on,especialy in bulgaria. and since we bulgarians are ignorant fools,we let whoever wants to enslaves us,or to cut our salaryes in half.
with the worlds elite trying to enforce nwo,aspartame,fluoride,world banks,vaciines,chipping - we should stand together and fight for our rights,but instead were fighting between us because of tradition,and not couse were stupid fanatic fools,but also couse someone invented those religions. and because of fanatic fools like that turk,there is NAZI rage,and people die,and chaos

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Actualy, in Bulgaria, there is a LOT of muslims, they're intolerants, they're litteraly comminting murders if bulgarians dont want to praise allah, recently lots of hates crimes came from the muslim community in bulgaria, but as usual, the criminals didnt get punished for thoses acts.

As usual, blame the victims for not complying front of the murderers.

some ppls call it free speech about religion, i call it PROPAGANDA !

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
thank you, i dont like being a racist,but im feeling that im slowly becoming one, i dont usualy judge a whole nation, i may be friends with a cool islamic guy,if hes cool and polite like me. but people must understand.
especialy in bulgaria christianity is...all good and carying.
and after 500 years of slavery were pretty good to turks,but it seems lots of them still try over and over again to make bulgaria turkey.
there is one government bastard named "ahmed dogan" who is responsible about this,he bringed our economy down,the communist partyes too,even if hes not in the gov now,he still uses protection guards and the tax payers still pay for this,which is illegal.
he even dared to say infron of the news that "he can do whatever he wants"
HOW THE ...... can someone say that? without going to jail?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I agree with you on the majorityof points you exposed.
Actualy if someone is complaining about the Muslims trying to convert kids or adults to islam, he is automaticaly called racist and ignorant.

But in the other hand if a if someone is complaining about a Christian trying to convert muslim kids, he get applause and congratualtions.

Why Islam is ok
?
Why they can quietly brainwash ppls ?

Correct me if im wrong , i never saw in the news a suicide car bombing made by a christian front a mosqe .

But if you read the world news, you can see it happening everydays,and made by fanatic muslims

well i assume it automaticaly put me in the racist side

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
yes it pretty nice to have other people like you coming and supporting my view.
as i sayd,i dont have problem with them to belive in theyr religion,but listen to this.
in some other village some drunken turkish ex-con was joking around with young bulgarian guis in a bar,he maked them salute him and stuff like that,well guess what the whole nazi party came down and chased him,and they literaly murdered him from beatings.
HE was the racist, HE started it, AND he DESERVED to feel racism back on his head!
for too long the good people were afraid as you sayd to be called racist,but the real racists arent afraid of doing what they want. i always though nazis are drunked bad people who beat up innocent black man just for being black.
but now i start to understand why they hate on muslims.
i dont think an innocent muslim man should be beaten ont he streat just for having his own religion or being a muslim. but when hes being racist and trying to beat up a christian or to do jihad..if he starts it...then he deserves the beatings hes going to get

im just sick of searching mininova for books and windows gadjets only to find that the top 100 downloads are islamic books,qurans and "prayer gadjets"???
i just cant believe how is this? it wasnt like this NEVER. how come the last weeks all people on the net decide to dw islamic stuff? its not so much as hate as wonder what is this? is the elite wanting to start a fight between the two religions or something?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Islam, religion of peace

who gonna call me a racist now ?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well we cant really use that as a "look islamics are jerks" there are alot of old fanatic catholic dudes who are complete racists.
they will try to insuls a black man,and run away when he confronts them.
or they will be racist against an islamic guy,and will beat him up,like nazi do.
but in 2009,the only place like this is probably rome,italy
america and bulgaria,...we dont care so much for religion anymore...were considered christians and thats it... but i guess islams are a little more fanatic.
i dont know who is responsible for all of this,but we must do something about it.
i dont want religious war i will settle for equality and mutual respect

but..well..your pics are quite... well yes with photos like this i dont think anyone can call us racist now heh?

dominate..people like that deserve to get a crusade on them

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i agree but respect start when they decide to stop claiming all around "we gonna kill all the non muslims"

Peace is working only if both sides are ok for it

and apparently they're not ready for it

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
exactly besides im sick of them choosing to breed with our women,making them marry them as soon as they are 18 years if not sooner.
but turkish women almost never marry bulgarian man,and thats calld silent war in my book.
i have atleast one girl (student/friend) who dates a turkish guy, he treats her like a tool and is jealous of the slightest thing,yet she even knowing this is having trouble cutting him loose.
maybe im not completly wright,but still, i have never seen a bulgarian marry a turkish girl

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I love Bulgarian women for what you've done here. It's very refreshing to see someone not be politically correct.

On your post, is there anything you can do over there legally? I know there's probably not but it's worth a look just to see if this guy's breaking any laws.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
for the protocol im a guy,i just use this avatar couse..look at her,how often do you see a cool women from the napolean era.
i cant pretty much do anything legal,as our country is all about braking laws,cheating and doing what we want.
and that is if your medium rich then with money you can just buy your way out of jail.
bulgarian women are pretty,we have some pretty good ones,but most of them gone "emo" and are evil golddigers to say the least.
the nazis and kuklux clan does a pretty good job protecting our reights though

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
exactly besides im sick of them choosing to breed with our women,making them marry them as soon as they are 18 years if not sooner.
but turkish women almost never marry bulgarian man,and thats calld silent war in my book.
i have atleast one girl (student/friend) who dates a turkish guy, he treats her like a tool and is jealous of the slightest thing,yet she even knowing this is having trouble cutting him loose.
maybe im not completly wright,but still, i have never seen a bulgarian marry a turkish girl

I remember reading somewhere,that muslim men are encouraged to
marry non-muslim women,convert them to islam,then divorce them in
five years.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

It is really sad that the only protection you're getting for your rights,
is from the nazi's and the KKK.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

But in the other hand if a if someone is complaining about a Christian trying to convert muslim kids, he get applause and congratualtions.

Why Islam is ok
?

Islam is 'ok' because the people that would complain about a christian doing this sort of thing are gutless cowards. They don't have the guts to oppose islam like they oppose christianity because islamics would kick their butts. They'll even bring up the crusades as if they happened last week, but ignore the 'islamic crusade' that is happening now.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
it is,but what can we do? we normal people are too good and tolerant..and we dont care until its too late.
the blasted muslims on the other hand are more evil then the worlds elite.
well i guess our best hopes are groups like kkk and nazis
man my black friend is going to be pissed about this

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

Why Islam is ok
?

Islam is 'ok' because the people that would complain about a christian doing this sort of thing are gutless cowards. They don't have the guts to oppose islam like they oppose christianity because islamics would kick their butts. They'll even bring up the crusades as if they happened last week, but ignore the 'islamic crusade' that is happening now.

I oppose islam in any way I can! I support Israel and Fundamental Christianity.I am a patriot to the United States constitution and bill of
rights.
A lot of people trash christianity because the can get away with it.They
don't dare trash islam because the muslims will kill you or bomb you!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
good man! good! its about time people like us gather up and organize a backfire tot hose extremists!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join