It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasions - Jarod3 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
alien abductee and conspiracy theory rapper Jarod3 has released a song about alien invasions... - check it out:

www.planetz.com...

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by braincell]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

This guy sux!

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by mig12]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

This guy sux! "

actually sound pretty clever to me!
the more people spreading the word the better -

peace

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by braincell]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It was different. Definitely not a very good rapper but it was imaginative. He gets points for that.

I wouldn't go so far as to claim it's better than "gangster rap" though...all you'd be doing is putting down one form of truth for another and that wouldn't exactly be "open minded" would it?

If you're interested in hearing rap music with a more conspiracy/UFO/spiritual slant feel free to seek out Jedi Mind Tricks and Lost Children of Babylon.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Actually, I think that it is a pretty cool song... Definately not a top 10, but pretty good.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Are u sure, i wnt to the link above and there was nothing there no song or lyrick to a song.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
above link has now been edited to the actual file - not just the forum topic

cheers

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by braincell]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ha ha that song is funny

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
hey man that rocks !!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This beat is horrible, and he's not a very good rapper. He has a bad flow and not a very good rhyme scheme. The lyrics are good though. I'll link you to some other rap songs about Aliens. One of which is my favorite song ever. Hold on let me upload.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
jarod3 rules- this guy is on a highr level - not an average stereotypical rapper - he has his own complete style and speaks knowledge-, everything he talks about has deeper meaning he has obviously done some research- even if the music production is not Top 10 quality - i don't think that is what he is going for - - i have already herd a few clips from his album - "The Prophecies" and they are all pre production- i think he is waiting to release the completely produced versions until the record is out. i heard a clip from a song called " Moonships over Mexico , very intellectual and cool, talks about Mayan prophecies, 2012 , ufo's...

this is only the tip of the iceberg for jarod3
it is easy to critisze him and say he sux - but name someone else who has done this - it is original atleast.
Opn your Minds And Look At The Bigger Picture - it is easy to shut some one down- but it is hard to look in the mirror and realize you have done nothing yourself.
peace

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by braincell]

top topics

join