It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: Glenn Beck 'uses Vicks to cry on cue'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

That is the second time you have posted that huge photo.
What is your point?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Sorry my screen hadn't refreshed so I thought it didn't post. I was just showing what the video was of. Crying for a comical photo shoot for book publicity. Pretty understandable photo given his reputation for crying.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Booyah to you man. you deserve it, I agree, if the tears are real on air, then why can't he summon them for a photo. They can snap a couple photos of the real thing while he is having a cry session if they wanted, it's not like ANYONE looks good crying. Why would he cry in the first place lol. I would get mad before I teared up, but I am such a man it isn't funny. BTW you hiking through the Ozarks in your avatar?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
HMMMMMMM...beck,or obama? beck,or obama?beck,or obama?
who should i believe...ahhhh,ahhhhh, ummmmm ...

i'll take beck. at least he has 2 colleges doing his research,and his own team to confirm.

you keep the change.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by nunya13

So, for a photoshoot did you want someone to slug 'im in the stomach so that he could cry? Photoshoot does not equate to, "he's doing this right now so that later on TV he can fake cry and deceive people."

Is the next video going to be about how pro-wrestlers use stage blood to bleed?

[edit on 10/2/2009 by octotom]

Wait, why was he crying anyway? Because he has a genuine feeling for whatever it is he's rallying for (I have no idea who he is, tbh) or because he just wants people to THINK he has?

Nah, this is rotten, if he's trying to fool people to think he's genuine, thats bunk.

Obviously from the gist of the video, there are no underlying emotions for whatever it is he's for.

Unless it was for a scary book about how stupid people can look even stupider when confronted with a camera and laughter, coz if that was the case, he's a natural!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

No, I really don't care that you attempted to make fun of Glenn Beck. What is wrong, is that you made it seem like he was making himself cry in order to, in someway, deceive people.

Where do you not see the deception? He obviously couldnt muster up the tears on his own, and I doubt you will see the vicks tube next to him on any images used from the shoot, and people will assume he was genuinely crying.

He needs [HOAX] tags hanging off his ears.. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Those had to be the most silly facial expressions I've seen in a while, and if anyone takes any of them seriously... They need help!

Seriously.

Silly

You're on ATS - the place where the absurd can form legs and walk all over logic!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I have a word for you...discrenment. What ever happened to exercising a little of this in today's world?

I haven't watched Beck a lot because it is quite evident to me he is a phoney. I am amazed that so many people cannot seem to be able to observe clues of dishonesty in a person.

What is really amazing is how a clown such as this can rake in the cash for doing so little. With the country in the serious mess it is in, we can ill aford such drivil to distract us.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
I agree, the photo shoot wasnt to try to fool anyone, it was because he was being made fun of for crying on his show so they wanted shots of him crying for the shoot. Its a testement to his ability to laugh at himself and some would try and make out like he is scamming people. Come on.

Ahh well if that is true, then zing.

Is that verified however, or??

It would make a big difference - as I said I have no real idea who he is, the US seems to have a plethora of weirdos in the media, and we've got enough down here as it is for me to dig into it.

But context here can be what makes or breaks an opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why do some of you think Beck is a fraud and bash him? Is it because he brings to light a fraud(ulent) company like Acorn? Is it because he gets people together for Tea Parties --who cares if he "sponsors" them or whatever. Is it because he plugs his book(s) on his own program knowing that all of you would do the same? Is it because he and a guest during one of his recent programs stood up for Ron Paul? Is it because he's trying to get Americans like you, off your computer and couches and asking questions to your representatives that you, or some of you, put into office and don't ask because it interferes with your higher priories of watching senseless garbage like, the Simpsons, or some cooking program, or even other news that promote anti-Constitutional rights?

Is Beck perfect? No, certainly not, but if any of you can do better, then let’s see it? If you have any suggestions, Voice them as I’m sure he’ll read this thread, as many do.

If he gets people asking questions instead of just complaining, sleeping, or being a mindless drone, then I'm on his side. If he entertains while at the same time educates where it makes a positive difference in this downward society, then I'm watching his show. If he is going to expose a group or a person for taking your money or teaching your children something you don't want them to know, or he brings to the front a law that is fringing upon our Constitutional rights, then I'm listening to what some of you aren’t hearing.

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said. At the end of the day each one of us has the responsibility to weigh what the day has given to us. It’s our responsibility to be part of the solution and not the problem –complaining is part of the problem. Joining a rushing Bashing Bandwagon without hearing the “whoosh” as it streaks by is part of the problem. When people can go from simply complaining about everything and trying to change SOMETHING for the good, then that’s when you be that Choice, and be that Voice.

“So I write to speak out,
Instead of wasting my breath.
Because my written words
Can still teach
Those of you who are deaf.”

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No.

I always thought paid actors like Glenn Beck actually really did cry during photo shoots.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This whole thread is deceptive. The intent is obviously to try and implicate Beck as somehow being ingenuine on his shows when he gets emotional.

Even mentioning that the video is "leaked" so as to conjure up the notion that he was hiding this and didn't want the "truth" to get out.

Come on, it's a freakin' photoshoot! I've watched his shows and I can tell you that I do believe that he has a genuine passion for his subject matter and that from time to time he gets worked up about it.

Why this remains on the front page is news to me. This is a non-event.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I totally agree with you. So Glen Beck used a little Vicks to produce tears for a photoshoot. These people that fear Beck will use anything to try to discredit the man. I love Beck, and the only thing I would have him change is to remove some of the antics from the very serious and true message he is sending out to the American people.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

So, for a photoshoot did you want someone to slug 'im in the stomach so that he could cry? Photoshoot does not equate to, "he's doing this right now so that later on TV he can fake cry and deceive people."
Is the next video going to be about how pro-wrestlers use stage blood to bleed?
[edit on 10/2/2009 by octotom]

You're missing the point entirely. I don't know if you've ever genuinely been brought to tears - hopefully you have at some point because there's too many robots on ATS. A sincere man who cries out of concern for a cause or a message would never in a million years agree to satirize his emotion for a magazine cover. No one can claim the magazine paid him enough to put aside his integrity because he already makes $30 million a year over at Fox. In contrast, an insincere man who was putting on a show for ratings centered around inflammatory remarks, fearmongering and lying, would never in a million years hesitate to accept the chance to satirize his conduct.

Beck is a performer, nothing more. He exploits the human instinct to be in the know about imminent threats. He manufactures justifications for racists so they can feel more cheerful about their hatred.

He tells you, "You're not really racist. You are simply responding in kind to Obama's "deep-seated hatred for white people and the white culture." You don't want Obama to be President? - well, worry no more because he's an illegal immigrant from Kenya. Democrat told you that we can't allow people to die because their insurance ran out or their insurance company said denied a legitimate claim? Well, don't listen to him becaue he is a communist. Communists hate the US and want to kill all of you.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
oh my god, i stopped at 40 seconds cuz i just couldnt watch anymore, that was a pile of goat poo, i feel like i need to slap someone after that.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well if he faked crying during a photo shoot, then he's faked every single tear those chubby eyes have ever shed. Also, I have a theory that if a dollar can be counterfeited, then all bills are counterfeit.

Really, the OP misused the word "uses" to fool people into believing that Beck does this on a regular basis .. not very subtle .. or clever .. just disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Come on its a fun photo shoot. Its kind of weird for you guys to say he should have shed a real tear if he feels so strongly about something.

Would you rather him sit in a corner and work himself up to the point where he is crying?

He shed a fake tear for a photo shoot that makes fun of him, get over it.

No I don't listen or watch GB, I watched him once or twice and didn't care for him. That doesn't mean that I'm going to jump all over him for not crying real tears at a shoot.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Normally, it would just take being shown a photo of g w bush to make one cry

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Beck is a poltroon, fake-a$$ mother@#$%er. I want to puke every time I see this man on T.V. I hadn't seen this video before, but now we have conclusive proof of who Glenn Beck really is...and so not to repeat my already mentioned analysis, but I believe the above post mentioned it...he's a performer, nothing more. Sad when he gets on a syndicated TV show and spews his bile and patriotism and all that crap. I guess Nixon's methodology still hold true today: do whatever it takes to win. Whether it be votes, public support, or political persuasion. What a sick, pathetic piece of work. I wonder what would happen if a Democrat (I'm not - one scumbag is as bad as the next) were to mention this somewhere. Just making common mention of it, ya know. Makes me sick how low these dirtbags have to resort to "win" over support.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Gang style deception eh? No fair double teaming to divert attention.

I not only read the OP, I re-posted it to show the real intent which is obvious to even a low IQ old fart like me
, and likely everyone else.

You two work for Nancy P.? The DNC perhaps?

Just kidding, I don't even belong to a Party, so have fun practicing to run for office

What's really funny about all this is those who go out of their way to find fault with Glenn Beck are the same ones who take someone like Geraldo Rivera seriously, or maybe believe Barak Obama is the messiah. Now that's funny!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join