It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: Glenn Beck 'uses Vicks to cry on cue'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I agree....if the guy is so passionate about America, he should be able to cry on cue without vicks under the eyes...LOL

What a tard!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

I hear ya man but if we could only disrupt the brainwashing feed for say, 2 or 3 days we might be able to triple our numbers.. Now that's a thought..

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Are you living in a hole? Of course he cries on television!

In the video he says "I think I'm getting used to it", i.e. the VICKS.

Jesus people, he's a FRAUD and cries on cue thanks to Vicks!

WAKE UP.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I absolutely love this.

People honestly believe that he is a sincere person who cares about his viewers and the state of the country but his only goal is to get huge ratings and for some reason to brainwash his loyal viewers.

The only thing about this that sucks is that those viewers will never see this and if they do it still wont change their opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by nunya13

No, I really don't care that you attempted to make fun of Glenn Beck. What is wrong, is that you made it seem like he was making himself cry in order to, in someway, deceive people.

Funny, how that is what he is doing, deceiving people with an unauthentic display of bias emotion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundMilitia

I hear ya man but if we could only disrupt the brainwashing feed for say, 2 or 3 days we might be able to triple our numbers.. Now that's a thought..

Tripple your numbers?

I wonder when your numbers will understand that the paranoia is what's creating the whole paradigm shift in government secrecy.

Visualisation on a vastly massive scale.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Originally posted by UndergroundMilitia

Tripple your numbers?

I wonder when your numbers will understand that the paranoia is what's creating the whole paradigm shift in government secrecy.

Visualisation on a vastly massive scale.

It's "triple", not tripple. And who are you, some supreme being or just someone that thinks this kind of activity actually contributes to the mental health of society?? Paranoia? Please explain that a little better because I believe that common sense prevails, at least it should anyway, especially when the facts are clear. So please, enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you people are retarded its for a photo shoot

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You are such a douch bag! Those were photo shoots for his new book "Arguing With Idiots"!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Glen Beck is just repugnant. All this fake MSM which is totally propagandized and full of lies saddens me. Not so much the photo shoot but the 9.12 segment really shows how low and fake his character is.

It did make me laugh, but then I always laugh at clowns.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join