It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien shoot out at Dulce Underground base video footage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
cause a “headache” because they REVEAL too much information to the sheeple ...?

No, the video was just too annoying to concentrate on the actual message.

Started giving me a headache after 10 seconds, and Im not kidding.

Thanks for posting though, Im sure someone will like it.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
thats just an art movie or something,and its freaking disturbing,i dont see any evidence or something,just compiled stuff like a scary school project blah!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would like to see the documentary the guy ripped and added to his own disturbing video, he shows barely anything credible and I suggest he go see a doctor for psychiatric help. Implanting LaVey with his own image is insane to say the least. If he posted the original documentary and some actual credible photos I might pay more attention,

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
So where did the picture of the female human/kangaroo come from? Ive never seen that one before... interesting.

I think I have. There is a movie prop maker that creates very life like 'animals' like that one.....can't remember the artist's name, but there was a thread ages ago with many photos of her creatures.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorLaVey

Okay, time to tell what I have been picking up psychically for decades on stuff like in the OP (and believe me I have only been looking at conspiracy forums for about a year all up.

I told people on conspiracy forums last year when I first joined one that I saw an underground secret base where there were horrifying genetic splicing experimentation being done (much I suppose like they did in Atlantis). You know, like splicing some form of animal DNA with human and the rest. Now a lot did not come to fruition but they just kept on experimenting like kids with new toys and some that did turn out with a heartbeat were to my personal thinking sad and I felt like buying a bloody sniper rifle, (which would do no bloody good anyway against this evil lot) and pick off these bastards doing this.

Other stuff I have got is not related to this thread so I don't suppose I can post it, but the Dulce base has not only terrible experimentation, it has absolutely every nasty practice against innocents known to man going on by tptb and I hope you all live long enough to suffer terribly you a.....holes.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Yeah, tell me about it, this is totally psychological...
Sorry for the one liner, but that's all I want to say.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just recieved this msg from cyraxandflyrax on you tube after I commented on his vid.

"serious channel warning from The new believers & the elders in conjunction with the new seekers
also in in affiliation with the followers of "the orb of tamicron"
u have been found guilty of grossly disrespecting and violating our sacred channel
this channel is protected by the sacred orb of tamicron ur negative energy has been magnified and reflected
back at u, "

Should I be worried?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Just recieved this msg from cyraxandflyrax on you tube after I commented on his vid. "serious channel warning from ... this channel is protected by the sacred orb of tamicron ur negative energy has been magnified ...

This is indeed stupid - which at closer inspection seems to be the point, i.e. it's DELIBERATELY stupid. Cyraxandflyrax’ videos are “confusing” because they mingle interesting & true facts/footage/info with a “peculiar” presentation, e.g. by often interrupting and adding silly endings/openings/comments. As to some videos this technique appears to be a possible method of shaking-up. But it could also be a technique to ridicule and discredit the presented - true - facts. After watching some more of his videos I think it’s rather the intent to ridicule. Hence a YouTube video channel to bring true facts into derision. Another nicely done job, Mr. Government.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Yess, it is stupid. At first it freaked me out, esspecially the people who 'joined' them at the end and the flash pics of demon things. But after recieving that silly warning, I realise it's just a guy trying to get some attention.

Sorry for wasting all of your time. I feel really bad now. Not to mention gullable...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

Originally posted by JackWestJr
reply to post by DoctorLaVey

Okay, time to tell what I have been picking up psychically for decades on stuff like in the OP (and believe me I have only been looking at conspiracy forums for about a year all up.

I told people on conspiracy forums last year when I first joined one that I saw an underground secret base where there were horrifying genetic splicing experimentation being done (much I suppose like they did in Atlantis). You know, like splicing some form of animal DNA with human and the rest. Now a lot did not come to fruition but they just kept on experimenting like kids with new toys and some that did turn out with a heartbeat were to my personal thinking sad and I felt like buying a bloody sniper rifle, (which would do no bloody good anyway against this evil lot) and pick off these bastards doing this.

Other stuff I have got is not related to this thread so I don't suppose I can post it, but the Dulce base has not only terrible experimentation, it has absolutely every nasty practice against innocents known to man going on by tptb and I hope you all live long enough to suffer terribly you a.....holes.

I would like to hear the other stuff not related to this thread. You can either post it here, or u2u me if you like. I'm interested, if you're still up for posting it.

What upsets me is people like the guy who made this vid, making a mockery out of stuff that otherwise should be taken seriously. No wonder people think us believers are loonies.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I agree with you. The only part that really caught my attention was the "satanic" dude that kept popping up. At one point, (and it's hard to make out the entire phrase), he mentions "....tape worms and intestinal parasites..."

Now, I've often pondered the notion that "as within, so without", and if demons exist externally, then what are they internally, if not parasites? Just found it odd to see aliens and parasites purposely paired together in this type of video. (This wasn't written to you specifically, but I agreed with what you said and thought I'd expand on the "making sense" part.)
edit on 27-1-2011 by Gseven because: to correct content

edit on 27-1-2011 by Gseven because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I suggest an improvement for ATS ratings, we should be able to "take a flag" from trolls who mislabel pirated videos and offer no new information.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join