It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien shoot out at Dulce Underground base video footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
WARNING. DISTURBING IMAGES.
The following video contains disturbing and graphic footage. Not suitable for sensative viewers. I'm serious.

I recently posted a thread on a You Tube member who has some disturbing vids on his account. The vids consist mostly of topics regarding Hitler, ET life, Mars and now this on the underground base in Dulce. All chock and block full of subliminal msgs.

I thought this deserved it's own thread. I know there are similar threads on ATS but not sure if this vid has been posted yet. If so, mods are welcome to remove this thread.

The vid posted below is kind of disturbing. It's content and photographs are dated way back to the 70's. If this is real, and stuff like this was going on back then I'm affraid to know what's happening in present day.

3:03 minutes..Quite an interesting picture.

What are your thoughts on the containers holding "ET" life forms at 1:41?
...And the base level graph at 3:28?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What a horribly made video and an extreme waste of time. Tell the truth about the content in videos. Its so annoying that it deserves a warning.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I said it was disturbing. Do mean that I should get a warning?

I have no idea what this vid is other than the sick member on you tube's reputation regarding his vids.

Is this ATS or am I in the wrong place?

Also, if you read my post, you would see that I mentioned the subliminal msging in my previous thread about this guys vids. And I also mention in my other thread that they are graphic and disturbing.
Should I issue a warning/caution on this thread title too?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Warning is now issued at the start of the thread.

If anyone feels this thread is inappropriate, feel free to remove,mods.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Hey, great find. That Mister cyraxandflyrax delivers a truly flashy video collection.

The sweetheart pop-ups in some videos are of coursly a bit razzle-dazzle but we know sheeple need such to wake up (if ever, of coursly).

[edit on 2-10-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I didn't see any part of a battle anywhere? the pictures of the supposed aliens in their artificial wombs, was from a Japanese Documentary, the producer of which, now actually lives at Dulce, is even a member here at ATS.

The rest is just spliced together images from a lot of different sources, and the tunnelling machines are not Nuclear that I can tell, Nuclear tunnelling machines are supposedly what was used along with small Nuclear explosive devices to create the caverns.

I have no clue as to the meaning of the video, other than some kind of artistic attempt at trying to give people a headache.

And dare I say it, what is with the Gay Biker looking fella at the bottom?

Not trying to flame, I appreciate everything that members bring here, 99.9% of it has a story, and has some validity even the most obscure.

But IMO just some type of artist attempt at trying to get the question, what is this?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Urgh that is actually quite disturbing. I have seen most of the clips and pics before. Nice find though am gonna check out some of the others, got a day off work finally so having guilty pleasure net time lol.
As i say thanks for pointing out the vid, i agree it would be interesting to discuss the vids and the use of the subliminal imagery.

Take it easy.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The timing, the imagery, it's shock value makes it more of an art piece than any reliable source of information.

It gives elements of truth, but then tosses in off-rail segues and leaves an overall unpleasant feeling through the use of dischordant music and an off pattern flashing of images that naturally cause the brain to try and make sense of things that otherwise don't make sense together.

These types of videos are tricky - you really have to know how to "read" them - and by that, I mean - realize the intent of the artist is to disturb, confuse, titilate your curiousity and then leaving you hanging with no real sense of closure.

*edit to add - we called stuff like this "cult" films when I was a youth.

[edit on 10/2/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
What a horribly made video and an extreme waste of time. Tell the truth about the content in videos. Its so annoying that it deserves a warning.

I agree - after 5 seconds of watching it I got a headache! Terrible video.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan

Originally posted by Wertdagf
I agree - after 5 seconds of watching it I got a headache! Terrible video.

Too much truth to bear for you guys? Could it be certain videos are so “disturbing” to some, “an extreme waste of time”, just "a load of crap", "annoying", "deserve a warning", or cause a “headache” because they REVEAL too much information to the sheeple ...?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What a load of crap;
i didnt see any kind of shoot out or battle anywhere

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Too much truth to bear for you guys? Could it be certain videos are so “disturbing” to some, “an extreme waste of time”, "annoying", "deserve a warning", or cause a “headache” because they REVEAL too much information to the sheeple?

Erm no. It's just crappy.

These kinds of videos do not wake any one up. All they do is pepertuate the sterotype that someone who thinks something is going on at Dulce is a nutter. Stuff like this only hurts the legitimate UFO community. You know, the ones that actually research, investigate and use SCIENCE.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
that was absolutely woeful.
i feel like someone owes me money or something for watching that.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Erm no. It's just crappy.These kinds of videos do not wake any one up. All they do is pepertuate the sterotype that someone who thinks something is going on at Dulce is a nutter

The ones who "think something is going on at Dulce" are "nutters"?? Well WHO's the nutter.

... All they do is pepertuate the sterotype that someone...

… while your post strongly perpetuates the impression that “not all" posters advocate full disclosure of what’s happening behind the scenes.

You know, the ones that actually research, investigate and use SCIENCE

... like you? "Research"? "Investigate?" "Science"? But of coursly!! You mean the highly scientific thinkers who, for instance, found out that the whole Dulce base issue was all "just made up"? Terrific scientific.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Unfortunatly some of that footage is non relatd to dulce. Also the creatures in the purple containers are fake. They dont need to gestate any being,s with the technology the use the create them and wake them more or less.

Also who is the lame with the pentagram on.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
... They dont need to gestate any being,s with the technology the use the create them and wake them more or less.

Really? "Create them and wake them more or less"? You mean what they genetically create just kind of pops up almost from the void, or somehow? Hmmmmm, can you give an example of such a technology?

And whom are you talking about ("they")? About the researchers or aliens who are allegedly NOT supposed to work at Dulce..?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This video is pretty much total BUNK....Half the stuff is from various
documentaries and a few still photos from UFO/Alien books
I just happen to own and at least ONE image from an X-Files episode.

The tunnel boring machine is one probably from ABB (Switzerland)
and/or Voith group (Germany) (a bit hard to tell which one)
used to bore a big rail/car tunnel from Swizterland to Italy
and the video seems designed to give someone epilepsy
with it's jump cuts, flashing and especially with that ridiculous voice over that I think pronounces Dulce improperly (I always
thought is was "Dull Chay" rather than "Dull See" but what the
heck do I know - I'm Canadian - eh?)

Utter bunk designed to sensationalize and misinform
and this CRAPOLLA is the result of that stupid "Branton"
(aka Bruce Alan Walton) and his "Omega Files"
delusional writings about reptoids battling it out
underground at Dulce....Yikes talk about uncritical and
sucked in by cheaply produced Multimedia files.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I quite enjoyed that video to be honest; it was well put together I think. Whether any of it is real I don't know, but yeah, interesting vid! I'd better not have nightmares now otherwise you'll be hearing from me again!
hehehe

Ramadwarf on being scared

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So where did the picture of the female human/kangaroo come from? Ive never seen that one before... interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looks like a Rob Zombie movie trailer to me.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join