It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Basics - Bush reading 'Pet Goat'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by ATH911
I think it's painfully obvious that the reason the Secret Service allowed the POTUS to keep reading to the kids after being told the country he swore to protect was under attack and even allowed the POTUS to make a speech at the same school later (coincidentally at the same time he was scheduled the make a speech there) was because they all knew they were safe at that school because they behind the terrorist attack all long.

That's the only scenario that makes logical sense.

The Secret Service does not "allow" or "disallow" the President of the United States to do anything. The decision is ultimately the Presidents. They may advise for or against a particular course of action, but the idea that the Secret Service can order the President to stay or go is nonsense. Once the POTUS has made his decision, whether or not the Secret Service agrees with is of little consequence, they must protect him to the best of their abilities under all circumstances. The school was safe not because they were all in on "it" but because it was known not to be under attack.

His itinerary was known in advance, (a month or so), are you saying that the President put those children in danger? Obviously there was no danger, but how did the President know he wasn't going to be a target at a place that was known in advance?

The only explanation is that the President knew he wasn't going to be a target.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
KITE, PLANE, MUST, HIT, STEEL (that was just too weird)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by jprophet420
Actually there is a protocol for such occasions. Are you saying it was violated? If you are what is your source please.

Are you saying it's part of the protocol to use school children as human shields?

Ah, a sarcastic answer I see. Too bad you can't be serious about it long enough to answer my legit question. Why don't you come back when you're willing to participate in a serious manner?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Honestly, what I see in his expression is, "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap....they actually went ahead with it......must try to think......oh crap, I'm really going to have to play along with them now......."

I really don't believe that Shrub had any real input or control over the events of 911. If there was something planned he was either told to just do what was expected, or wasn't told at all. If he lied later, it was just to keep the plan going.
Cheney and Rumsfield and Bush Sr.s crew were more likely to have planned anything. His story about watching the first plane was so obviously difficult for him to keep straight. It just didn't seem to be a first hand account. More like a written script.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
Someone on ATS said it best. That "while he was sitting their, his people were planning on what to do". What could he really have done anyway? Get on air force one asap? Could you help me out by telling me what he could have done? Not to offend, but it would be interesting to hear opinions.

The whole reason "standard operating procedures" exist is so you don't HAVE to waste time "thinking" about "what to do."

His security should have had him out there the minute they knew it was intentional, if not beforehand, since his location had been announced beforehand that day. That's a major security risk. Unless they knew something none of the rest of us did.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The whole reason "standard operating procedures" exist is so you don't HAVE to waste time "thinking" about "what to do."

His security should have had him out there the minute they knew it was intentional, if not beforehand, since his location had been announced beforehand that day. That's a major security risk. Unless they knew something none of the rest of us did.

Why? President was in location already pre secured (doubt any 2nd graders were packing) . Better to stay and see how situation is unfolding before running around

As you said - his plans were already known. So why run out into possible
ambush. Sit tight and figure out next moves....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Why? President was in location already pre secured (doubt any 2nd graders were packing) .

Secure from another jetliner crashing in through the ceiling? They knew of 2 being hijacked. Turns out there were 4. And Bush's location that day had already been announced in advance. No one would have been able to know, supposedly, what all exactly had been planned to happen at this point. SOP would have been to get him out of there and in a secure, unannounced location, ASAP, as soon as they realized what kind of event was unfolding.

Better to stay and see how situation is unfolding before running around

They would have their brains and all the same communication on board air force one, would they not? And additional safety.

As you said - his plans were already known. So why run out into possible ambush. Sit tight and figure out next moves....

You have no idea what you are talking about. Ambushed leaving the school? What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SawToothJon
I think GW did the right thing and handled it like a true leader. He knew that his support staff and the military would take the right actions and so he calmly finished up before the children and then left the room as not to alarm anyone.

...and then proceeded to gather the children behind him to announce in front of them that our country is under attack. You know, not to alarm anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Secure from another jetliner crashing in through the ceiling? They knew of 2 being hijacked. Turns out there were 4. And Bush's location that day had already been announced in advance. No one would have been able to know, supposedly, what all exactly had been planned to happen at this point. SOP would have been to get him out of there and in a secure, unannounced location, ASAP, as soon as they realized what kind of event was unfolding.

Now you are being ridiculous. You clowns have always yelped about
hijackers not being able to fly. Now you want them to pick out a
small target from the air and try to hit it with airplane?

Remember that the WTC towers and Pentagon were some of the largest
buildings in the world (Pentagon still is) . Also these building were easily
recognizable and stood apart from other buildings in the area.

Stop trying to twist everything to fit your conspiracy fantasies and Try using logic....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
KITE, PLANE, MUST, HIT, STEEL (that was just too weird)

Every single thing is profoundly ordered and measured, from the dispersal of galaxies down to the relationships between atoms, we and all the things we produce and interact with happens out of necessity, it had to happen because it did. There is no coincidence, that word is there to keep your asleep to the fact that we are merely clockwork pieces inside this universe.

The universe made that scene, that paper, that human, that ink, those words, that morning, that plane.. it's all the universe, nothing apart from it.

World Trade Center's anagram name is LEWD TERROR ACT END

type it into this anagram generator.. the first response you get is quite... pertinent.

anagram generator

Some others include,

Television = IT'S ONE EVIL

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre = A MAN WITH AXE CHASES ACTRESS

Department Of Homeland Security = THEY FUND, ARM MODERN POLICE STATE

Declaration Of Independence = NO FINER DEED, AN IDEAL CONCEPT

God Bless America = I MASSACRED GLOBE

United States of America = DINE OUT, TASTE A MAC, FRIES

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Now you are being ridiculous. You clowns have always yelped about
hijackers not being able to fly. Now you want them to pick out a
small target from the air and try to hit it with airplane?

You are being very simple-minded if you can't follow this logic.

The targets -- yes -- would have been very difficult to hit, at the speeds and angles involved. At least this is according to many pilots I have seen/heard/read. That's one subject of discussion here, we can talk about it if you want.

But the Secret Service has a responsibility to protect the president. They don't sit around debating how good the pilots are, and whether or not they would be able to hit the president in a school. They don't wait around to find out those sorts of things. They would just get him the hell out of there, to a safe and undisclosed location. That is standard procedure.

If you don't want to make any sense out of that, you are never going to. I can't help you.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Your ignorance is noted, hopefully by the mods as well.

The country was under attack. At this time, planes had hit the WTC. Who is to say that the ONLY method of attack was by plane? Hindsight tells us so, but in that instant, no one knew. If "terrorists" could smash a plane into the Pentagon that day, then I'd say they could breach pretty much anything else they wanted. Bush's whereabouts were known. He was (or should have been considered to be) in immediate danger. I'm starting to wonder what the D in your name stands for.

To not get Bush out of there as fast as humanly possible is asinine, and also, as bsbray has stated, goes against SOP. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Bush remaining at the school was the first thing that made me wonder about 911. I could certainly be in error, but as a child of the Kennedy era, when everyone expected to momentarily be nuked into oblivion, I remember clearly that the Secret Service do NOT serve at the pleasure of the President. They are in charge of his security and if they decide they have to move him to a more secure location, they do not wait for him to agree. That is why leaving him in a vulnerable position just does not make sense. And...leadership?? Just don't see it. Also interesting to me that he, Cheney and Rumsfield taked very infrequently that day. Rumsfield was in the Pentagon in a meeting that couldn't be disturbed until the Pentagon nearly blew up under him. Chemey was in that aforementioned basement doing god-knows-what. And Bush is listening to children read about goats. If someone wrote a satire of government, it couldn't be this good.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just joined ATS after looking into the meaning behind Columbia, the feminine icon of the United States, in this thread. So as I read this thread, my head is still steeped in the context of newfound Masonic symbolism that DC and the Presidency is steeped in.

I also find it reasonable to infer from my learnings that 9/11 was an inside job. As such, it only follows (from this line of reasoning) that as Bush knew it was going to happen, the scenario (including the media coverage of him at the time) was preplanned and scripted.

If this is so, how odd it would be to pre-plan to be found reading "The Pet Goat" to children. So I had to ask myself, "How would another Mason see the event?"

Steeped in occult symbolism, probably.

So what are the occult associations of goats?

Satanism leaps to mind first of course. What else? So I did some looking around.

The goat is associated with Capricorn, which is depicted as a goat rising out of the body of a fish. Capricorn is associated with Saturn, which Masons evidently associate with Satan.

From this page:

Despite acknowledging its association with Evil, secret societies find the veneration of Saturn necessary to obtain illumination. It is the necessary counterpart of the principle of Good. Masonic authors clearly associate Saturn with Satan:

“Saturn is the opposite to Jupiter; his symbol is the cross above the sign of Luna. He is the Satan, the Tempter, or rather the Tester. His function is to chastise and tame the unruly passions in the primitive man.” -J.S. Ward, Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods

further down on the page:

The jews, Muslims and Christians say they dislike paganism but they do not realize that they are worshipping the same god that the pagans worshipped as the King of all gods – Zeus. Zeus wanted no gods but him and he vanquished all the gods and became the single god. Saturn opposes Jupiter as Satan opposes Jehovah. It is all paganism. All of it.

So Saturn represents a necessary counterpart to Good, which opposes the established order that has been adopted the world over. Quite an appropriate symbolism to be sporting in a pre-planned photo-op during an "unexpected" terrorist attack.

But this goat isn't just any goat. It's "The Pet Goat".

Short of having a My Little Terrorist playset, there really couldn't have been a more obvious admission on Bush's part. Which accounts very well for why he just sat there for so long - a very blatant demonstration that there was no actual need to panic.

Having read that Masons are heavily into ancient Egyptian mythological symbolism, this may also be relevant:

“The Goat was known in early Babylonian times as the God ‘Ea’ (Enki/Satan). Ea was known as ‘He of vast intellect and Lord of the Sacred Eye’ protector of his people and the bringer and giver of knowledge and civilization to humanity. Represented as a snake, he ended up in the ‘Garden of Eden as the Snake in the tree of life, encouraging learning and knowledge rather than blissful ignorance.’ Whenever Ea roamed the Earth, he took the form of a goat. Ea was considered the Father of Light" and his celebrations dating back to 15,000 B.C.E., were carried out wearing goat skins.

Interesting to see this goat associated with a giver of knowledge, while Bush sat there reading about it to a classroom full of innocent children.

An event bucking the established order, that itself was brought about by the establishment, intended as a learning experience for the average dullard citizen?

Finally, here's this as food for thought. (You'll have to Search on the page for "Saturn" to get down to that bit - I'm out of characters in this post and can't paste it.)

[edit on 3-10-2009 by TIndalos]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Now that is really cool, very interesting I found. Thanks.

I just typed in George Walker Bush

and got back

BLUSH, WAR GEEK OGRE

And for his father

HUGE BERSERK REBEL WARTHOG

Donald Rumsfeld

MUDDLER OF LANDS

Robert Gates

BEST GARROTE

[edit on 3-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Emma Booker School

www.sarasota.k12.fl.us...

Notice building is low single story

Now explain how someone is supposed to pick out this building from
"ground clutter" while flying at 500 kts

Now explain the constant "hijackers cant fly" chorus - who supposedly
cant hit the Pentagon or WTC, among the largest buildings in the world
yet can by magic find a small target in a built up area and hit it.

The Pentagon sits in clear field near the Potomac river - easily visible
at great distances. Yet Hani Hanjour almost missed it and had to put
plane in tight turn to avoid overshooting

WTC towers sit on confluence of Hudson river & Atlantic Ocean. They
stuck up 1300 ft from ground level and are visible for miles. Yet
Marwan Shehhi almost missed. At last second throw United 175 into
steep bank and clipped southest corner of Tower 2

Now explain where they are getting plane from - just cant hail one from
street.

No wonder people laught at you and your absurd "theories" ....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Why don't you explain why (you think) the only way to attack Bush that day was by a plane?

Who said they would use a plane to hit the school he was in? Use some common sense there smart guy.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

Based on your previous posts your "theory" would be a squad of killer
midgets disguised as school children...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted by thedman

Emma Booker School

www.sarasota.k12.fl.us...

Notice building is low single story

Now explain where they are getting plane from - just cant hail one from street.

Rent a Cessna, fill it full of explosives, and fly it into the Emma Booker School at 65 knots? Maybe Hani Hanjour couldn't fly it, but surely all al Qaeda agents are not incompetent. Surely some of them got some useful flight training on US Air Force bases.

Or hijack a gasoline tanker truck and crash it into the Emma Booker School. Do you think none of the al Qaeda agents could drive either?

Bottom line is Secret Service did not follow SOP and get the President to a secure area which would be immediately to his armored presidential limo surrounded by Secret Service vehicles.

Then when they got to Air Force One, there were no US Marines providing security even though there was a full battalion stationed just a few miles away.

Of course even without emergency security, there was ample time for more Dubya photo ops at the top of the aircraft stairs wasn't there?

When they got to Air Force One, there were no fighter jets flying air security. The very first fighters arrived from Texas just as they were leaving Florida.

Oh no; Dubya was in no physical danger whatsoever down there in Jeb Bush martial law Florida on 9-11-2001, and he and his aides and the Secret Service knew he was in no danger.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a89fac91af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Lol, whatever you say

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join