It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Basics - Bush reading 'Pet Goat'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Oh look! a moving goalpost!

Yeah, it wouldn't have moved if you knew what in the hell you were talking about to begin with. Others had already said in this thread that what the SS does is not the president's decision.

So: getting him into airforce one within one hour was not the thing the SS should have done?

Right, they should have been packing things up and preparing for the trip to the airport as soon as they realized there was a monumental terrorist attack being carried out at the very same moment.

If that doesn't make sense to you, then there's nothing else I can tell you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
*post removed*

What um....what exactly does this post add?

It seems here you have two camps

1-people who understand that an act of war on US territory with no clue as to what follows is it more than enough reason the SS needs to snap into action and carry out the job they are there to do. They have SOP and do not wait until something bad happens to spend a half hour trying to figure out what they should do.

2-people who seem to think that GW did the right thing for no reason other than because they want to claim that.

Just wasting a post to call someone ignorant helps how?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Well since you made an error in your two "camps" it really isnt worthwhile to try to explain to you why you are wrong.

Now, if you had read Donny's post, you might begin to understand mine, however, you apperantly did not.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You've been in denial for 8 years now. What are you waiting for? Someone to reconstruct a bomb out of all the dust? Someone from the media to go on TV and explain how anchors are stupid and the media did a piss-poor job covering all the things people experienced after it was over?

I'm just trying to figure out why you still post here, when it's obvious you aren't changing anybody's mind.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Then I can add you to the list of people, that when St Peter tells you the 'official story' is accurate, you will think God was in on it to?

People that are in denial, would be the ones that continually see the facts and ignore them because they dont fit into their view.

I'm just trying to figure out why you still post here, when it's obvious you aren't changing anybody's mind.

Because occasionally, a 9-11 skeptic DOES pull their head out of their kester and figure out that the "truth" movement is full of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by bsbray11

Then I can add you to the list of people, that when St Peter tells you the 'official story' is accurate, you will think God was in on it to?

Figures, if you believe one fairy tale, you believe them all, huh?

Because occasionally, a 9-11 skeptic DOES pull their head out of their kester and figure out that the "truth" movement is full of it.

No, that's what I was just saying. I see people come here with their minds made up, but I've never seen you or anyone else convince someone on the fence that it wasn't an inside job. And we've both been posting here for years.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by debunky

They should have left him in the school until he had learned to read and speak proper English is what they SHOULD have done!

LoL!! good one.

You have to much faith in his learning abilities

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well since you made an error in your two "camps" it really isnt worthwhile to try to explain to you why you are wrong.

Now, if you had read Donny's post, you might begin to understand mine, however, you apperantly did not.

Have a nice day.

You are really good at submitting posts that add nothing to the discussion by always manage to directly address another poster. Which conversation are you having? Most of us are talking about G.W. Let me know when you get on topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And again, for once, could you please try to follow the thread.

I was on topic till someone started attacking me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And again, for once, could you please try to follow the thread.

I was on topic till someone started attacking me.

And you are doing such a good job staying on topic. How many posts is this just to lash out at someone else?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Donny 4 million

Wow, the level of ignorance just keeps rising on here.

I honestly didnt think any of my posts were that hard to read, and once again, I seem to have been wrong.

You evaluate yourself quite well. Especially when you associate yourself with the inept over paid security forces of that tragic day known as 911. Those that are hiding away at some kosher golf resort, while you do their dirty work for them. 911 is most likely one of the most pivotal happening in modern history.
People who defend the people that perpetrated the false flag of 911 upon the American people have an odor that is quite unpleasant to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well I dont know, maybe if you stopped ragging on me, I would stop posting replies to you.

The truly sad part is so many on here want to bash the Secret Service and Bush for their actions that day. And very few of you want to hold the rest of the people, whose decisions over the previous thirty years left us so open, responsible.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The truly sad part is so many on here want to bash the Secret Service and Bush for their actions that day. And very few of you want to hold the rest of the people, whose decisions over the previous thirty years left us so open, responsible.

You mean like Rumsfeld? Cheney? Bush Sr.? Perhaps you have not realized this but threads on ATS are usually about a specific topic. This one is about Bush in the classroom on 9/11. If you have a thread about the last 30 years, I would love to read that too.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You mean like Rumsfeld? Cheney? Bush Sr.?

No, I mean like Ernest Hollings, Frank Church, Bob Dole, Ted Kennedy (oops too late), Joe Biden, etc... In other words the majority of the Congresscritters and Senators that spent the 70s, 80s, and 90s passing laws that either prevented law enforcement agencies from being able to do their jobs or flat out stripped the abilities of the military to do its job for homeland defense. (and yes that would include Bush Sr.)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

For those who aren't aware, Bush is stupid like a fox. His "Bible Belt hick retard" facade was carefully crafted, not only to win demographic appeal but to deflect criticism in what he knew in advance would be a hard-to-swallow Presidency for America.

Bush's camp learned early that by far the majority of the mainstream news media will chime in right along with the status quo and whatever comes down the pipe, but that they need a pretext - however remote - to overlook it all. Bush's camp knew very well that if the media can call you stupid, they won't have to call you a liar. Bush's feigned stupidity covered his crimes in office like a fat chick trying to use a damp washcloth for a blanket, but somehow the media bought it. Of course they did. They were trying to.

This has all been thoroughly documented. We were lucky enough to have a copy of Fraud: The Strategy Behind the Bush Lies and Why the Media Didn't Tell You in our local public library. Cites sources for it all, throughout the man's career, and is definitely worth the read. Fun too, if you've had to sit through his term in office like I did.

Doubtless you can find a PDF version on the torrents.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TIndalos

I think I will pass on reading the whole thing. Three out and out lies in the introduction? I mean, he wasnt the best President we have ever had, but neither was he the worst.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

So it is congress' fault that the secret service abandoned protocol that day? You lost me here. What were they prevented from doing that day by laws passed over the last 30 years?

P.S. You cannot include Bush Sr. without Cheney and Rumsfeld. They have been in there for 30 years too and in rather influential positions.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

They didnt "abandon" anything that day. First and foremost they are trained NOT to get locked into any one particular item. And blindly rushing the President out of a secure enviroment without rechecking both the area around the school and the motorcade routes back to the airport would have been stupid.

As for the thirty year comment that was a reference to the emasculation of law enforcement and certain aspects of the military that has been carried out by the politicians. That however, will have to wait for another thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join