It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Calls Out Fox - For Lying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
And in return, if he does good things, it helps the country.

So, don't be one-sided with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Those who don't like Fox News are about as narrow-minded a group as one can conceive, and I put them in the same classification as Barney Frank.

Rightt... when these are the kinds of people fox news gives birth to

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWake

Right...Because YOUR so much better than the people in these videos. You think your some elite? Just get in line and take your vaccine with the rest of us...Once you take the shot we'll all be made equal.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yes...everybody knows politicians lie...they have to or their heads will explode...but faux news passes its lies off as news...and there are people naive enough to believe them...

personally I believe that it is the job of the news and reporters to ferret out the truth not to promoulgate lies....it is the whole purpose behind the fourth estate and the freedom of the press...to keep the government honest...and faux news fails that acid test in all regards.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by grover]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I wonder will the Whitehouse call out MSNBC or CNN when they lie or skew news for the President's benefit?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by kinda kurious

This job creation that you speak of is only temporary. Just like Obama's Summer Job program. The low level service jobs go away when the Olympics leave town. Furthermore, Chicago already has a low unemployment rate of 10% (.4 point drop in August) when compared to similar metro. areas in Chicago's region.

Hmmmmm. Howda suppose the stadiums, venues and arenas magically appear a week before the event? It takes years to fortify for a spectacle of that magnitude. Not to mention the long term benefits of infrastructure facility and mass transit improvements. Think much?

Regarding the Avatar crack. Nice trike.

(That is Karl Lagerfeld, BTW.)

Regards...KK

[edit on 2-10-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by kinda kurious

This job creation that you speak of is only temporary. Just like Obama's Summer Job program. The low level service jobs go away when the Olympics leave town. Furthermore, Chicago already has a low unemployment rate of 10% (.4 point drop in August) when compared to similar metro. areas in Chicago's region.

Hmmmmm. Howda suppose the stadiums, venues and arenas magically appear a week before the event? It takes years to fortify for a spectacle of that magnitude. Not to mention the long term benefits of infrastructure facility and mass transit improvements. Think much?

Regarding the Avatar crack. Nice trike.

(That is Karl Lagerfeld, BTW.)

Regards...KK

[edit on 2-10-2009 by kinda kurious]

First, not a crack, just a joke about your avatar. Lagerfeld has the look of the perfect real life Bond villain.

Second, I see what you're saying about Chicago however, the plan for Chicago is to use preexisting venues and arenas for the majority of the events. At most, they will construct bleacher and special effect arrays. So the contruction jobs will be minimal and they already have an efficient mass transit system. Quality long term jobs will be not be created.

Here is a good interactive link for all of the venues that already exist and what they will be used for.

www.chicago2016.org...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by centurion1211

See, Obama supporters on here, and I'm one of them, don't see Obama as a messiah.

But, it's like hypocrisy on here.

Why are all of the threads with bad news on Obama flagged and starred like crazy, while if we have news of him doing good, not a single star or flag, and sometimes, no one replies.

I think the answer to your last question is quite simple - most of us are still waiting for obama to do something good ...

Wait! I'll bite for just a minute. Care to list the "good" things obama has done? If you do, I'll bet this will be fun to watch as your list gets torn to shreds.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

I don't think I'm better than anyone but I will get the facts before I march down to D.C. with threats of revolution and start comparing obama to hitler. These people have no information to ride on except fox talk heads. They dont spend anytime researching information. They think what there doing is right when it is based on lies and its sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWake

I echo your sentiment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join