It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge to all ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Originally posted by Tamale_214
Ok, I totally get it now and I agree, it is funny and revealing at the same
time. Indeed we've all seen babies or children who have followed their
immediate instincts and developed a fear or shown disdain for
someone/something. Almost as if the baby can read into the person's soul and immediately feels their true intentions. It is a telling image indeed.

Okay!

Then why do you feel/seem to be 'irresistibly' drawn to
subjects/information that is making your instincts to go on red-alert?

We can't resonate with everything, can we?

Attraction and repulsion.

Magnetism.

There is a lesson to be learned from the things we
feel drawn to, and so there is a lesson to be learned
from the things from which we feel repulsed.

It is entirely a personal call/choice indeed.

am I preying? "I don't think that that is a fair statement"

I agree, it seems an unfair statement.

If you read again, I wrote you "appear" to be 'preying'.

You can't make an omelet without braking any eggs?

how do you discount wholescale that abductions occur?

In the same manner I discount myriads of works of fiction,
fantasy and blatant drivel.

Where is the actual proof/evidence 'abductions' occur?

Whitley strieber?

Hollywood?

Internet boards?

I'm very interested in why you think that all ET must be benevolent.

My personal understanding is that all visiting ETs are benevolent.

The Universe is very BIG though.

So, anything out there is possible.

The point is that we are living in a Solar System.

We are not alone in this Solar System.

There are Laws governing the Universe,
and our Solar System, in the same manner
as there are natural Laws governing/facilitating physicality.

It is a matter stretching way beyond the subject of this thread.

Our only actual problem is our own chosen self-inflicted state of ignorance,
which is "alien" indeed when seen in the light of our true potential.

Some confuse our own home-grown legacy/history
and psychology with the issue of ET's visitation.

Our history is far more interesting, complicated and ancient
than what we are lead to believe by our historians,
and our faulty educational systems.

My advice:

Study Myth, ancient writings and Art.

It's all there.

Go to the source.

Our true historic legacy
contains the key to our liberation from ignorance.

Don't rely on any 'authorities'.

Have you had direct experiences that confirm this?

Yes.

Every breath I take.

We are indeed Solar Humans.

Some, are in denial.

In the past 9 months I have had experiences that may or may not involve extra terrestrial or extra dimensional entities.

The Human psyche/mind is largely an unexplored territory.

Should we take as fact every dream we dream?

Should the 'unexplained' part of our psychology
by definition translate as 'ET'?

Frankly, many writers and researchers indeed go as far as to suggest that the love and light worldview is a trap devised by extra terrestrials who ultimately want to dominate the human race

Frankly,

We seem ultimately dominated already?

Mainly because of our self-inflicted ignorance, complacency and apathy.

Are our present 'leaders' presenting a world of "love and light"?

Surely not.

You could show me centuries of documented evidence that suggests this, however without exception, all of that evidence would be faulty.
(re: the earth is flat..)

Agreed!

That is why I wrote 'PROOF'.

Yes. And they were all mistaken, poorly educated and/or misquided; And,
interestingly the rational scientists and explorers who challenged this
worldview were often if not uniformly categorized as enemies of the state,
suspect of heresy, imprisoned and even murdered by the church and the state. Did this make them incorrect in their assumptions?

We haven't progressed as much as we want to believe?

Today, there is still no freedom of expression,
because our media are firmly hijacked by commerce and political agendas.

It is because of this that our present world is still full
of faulty out-dated assumptions, both because of self-inflicted ignorance,
and by design. (social engineering).

It is a jungle.

I'd very much like to understand how you came to the conclusion that "Truth is the law" and that "ET's act under law", it seems like such a broad and sweeping generalization that as a rational human being I have a VERY difficult time accepting wholescale, without evidence that is as broad and sweeping in it's scope as the conclusion is. I have yet to see ANY such evidence anywhere.

Every living creature on this planet
is a living expression of the Law.

So is our Planet, and so is our Solar System.

And so are You.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"Freedom Is the Energy"

You wrote:

And to summarise my point of view:

"be careful what you wish for"

and

"may you live in interesting times".

You also wrote:

Frankly, many writers and researchers indeed go as far as to suggest that the love and light worldview is a trap devised by extra terrestrials who ultimately want to dominate the human race

To which I responded:

Originally posted by Sol12

Frankly,

Surely not.

Let's hear a second opinion?

(lyrics to the Song)

Is it right or wrong
Try to find a place
We can all belong?
Be as one
Try to get on by
If we unify
We should really try...

All this time
Spinning round and round
Made the same mistakes
That we've always found
Surely now
We could move along
Make a better world?
No it can't be wrong

Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony

Time is running out
Let there be no doubt
We should sort things out
If we care
Like we say we do
Not just empty words
For a week or two

Make the world
Your priority
Try to live your life
Ecologically
Play a part
In a greater scheme
Try to live the dream
On a wider scene

Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony

Here is a great remix/video of this Song:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"Freedom Is the Energy"

Hmm. Might you elaborate on this a little bit?

(tamale_214)

To which I responded:

Frankly,

Surely not.

No indeed many of our leaders are not presenting a world of love and light, and yes, at least western culture does seem to be dominated to a great extent, however I disagree with you that our ignorance, complacency and apathy are all self-induced. There has been a concerted effort, especially in recent years to dumb-down much of the population. Our school system (i'm in Canada and I am presuming that you are in USA) has degraded rapidly, is focused on a 'left-brain-centric' ideal in which you are presented information and asked to regurgitate it. Free thought/thinking outside the box is NOT a part of the current system... Why is that?

Regarding complacency and apathy, I think that to some extent this is also manufactured. So many people are looking for their satisfaction in objects they buy, mass produced media...much of which is utter drivel (dancing with the stars et al). Furthermore, we have been stripped of our desire to do anything about the problems of our world. "The problems are too big, huge corporations running rampant and poisoning us, government out of control and infringing our our freedoms...What can "I" possibly do to prevent this? Well the answer is...plenty. However, I absolutely think that there are those out there who would stifle those of us who think that humanity CAN stand up against tyranny or manipulation. That is what this thread is about, and if you think that all ET presence out there is here to help us...to assist us in our ascension, then I think that you are mistaken.

Don't get me wrong, I think that there are those who would assist by giving us a nudge in the right direction now and again, however, I will be extremely skeptical of those who would portend to come here to "save us".

As for the song you posted. I see the message and it's a good one, however John Lennon said it first and more eloquently.

cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Tamale.

I disagree with you that our ignorance,
complacency and apathy are all self-induced.

Re-read what I wrote, as I have indicated
that I understand this to be rather a two-way issue.

Partly by 'design' (social engineering),
and partly because of (passive) individual choice.

I will be extremely skeptical of those who would portend
to come here to "save us"

Who is "portending to come here and safe us"?

This is not what I understand,
nor is it what I wrote.

"Freedom is the Energy."

Everything in Life is Choice.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tamale.

I disagree with you that our ignorance,
complacency and apathy are all self-induced.

Re-read what I wrote, as I have indicated
that I understand this to be rather a two-way issue.
Partly by 'design' (social engineering),
and partly because of (passive) individual choice.

Ok. I was not clear about your intent upon first reading, however your clarification is...well...clearer.

I will be extremely skeptical of those who would portend
to come here to "save us"

Who is "portending to come here and safe us"?

a great many people believe that society's ills and the fate of the human race are beyond our own abilities to fix and are waiting, or hoping for divine or extra terrestrial intervention, I contend that there are races intervening in our world now, but they are not here for our benefit.

This is not what I understand,
nor is it what I wrote.

no, you did not write this, I did.

"Freedom is the Energy."
Everything in Life is Choice.

While I appreciate your statements here, and I see wisdom in your words, I ask you to explain to me how how you think they have a bearing on the topic at hand.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Tamale.

While I appreciate your statements here, and I see wisdom in your words,
I ask you to explain to me how how you think they have a bearing
on the topic at hand.

We individually assess the information we come across.

We individually assess the times in which we live.

Hence, we Act/Choose accordingly.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Thanks for the clarification, I will think on that idea for a while.
tamale

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

fair enough I suppose, but doesn't it beg the question "why would I get a headache from reading one article of a certain content, while I'm completely unnaffected by reading something else only moments previously or following?"

Without knowing anything about you - your health, circumstances, etc., all the myriad things that make you you - it's impossible to state anything as a fact. But there is the distinct possibility that there is a subconscious link between the contents that give you a headache and something obviously painful that happened to you while exposed to that same (type of) content.
It doesn't have to be anything outlandish - just unpleasant (or embarrassing) enough for you, at the time when the association was formed in your mind, to react by developing a headache.

It happens all the time.
Freud, I think, used to faint every time he walked by a certain place.
Once he realised that was the same place where he saw, as a little boy, his father being humiliated by a group of thugs, he never fainted again.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
there is the distinct possibility that there is a subconscious link between the contents that give you a headache and something obviously painful that happened to you while exposed to that same (type of) content.

You could be quite right here Vanitas. I just don't know, although I tend to keep a very open mind to supernatural (however you like to define the word) possibilities. My life has been fairly "normal" and unless I've got some serious trauma in my past that i have blocked out, which I doubt seriously because I was raised in a very loving environment and am extremely close with my family, then the answer must be elsewhere.

I suppose that personally all I can do is to examine and rule out the possibilities until I've landed on that last final possibility that cannot be ruled out. That is part of the purpose of this thread.

thanks for your continued thoughts
tamale

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hey Op, interesting thread.

This is my opinion on your op.

Words carry an energy frequency. They can very much affect a person.
Some things (not because of content) can make you drowsey, other feel ill or whatever their intended reaction.

Here's a goosd example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think this person/entity is really trying to alter readers with their words. Down right creepy if you ask me.

There have been others but that being the most recent.

As far as dream manipulation goes, according to what I understand, yes, absolutly they can be altered. That is all I am going to say on that, but you should protect your astral body before sleeping. All just my opinion.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Hey Op, interesting thread.

This is my opinion on your op.

Words carry an energy frequency. They can very much affect a person.
Some things (not because of content) can make you drowsey, other feel ill or whatever their intended reaction.

Here's a goosd example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think this person/entity is really trying to alter readers with their words. Down right creepy if you ask me.

Wow, yeah I started looking at that thread and then gave it up. In my case I found myself barely glancing at the OP's posts and reading the replies until I was satisfied it didn't feel right to me and moved on.

As far as dream manipulation goes, according to what I understand, yes, absolutely they can be altered. That is all I am going to say on that, but you should protect your astral body before sleeping. All just my opinion.

Well I must say that my experience proves to me that dreams can be manipulated. If you have advice on astral protection I would be eager to hear it!

thanks for your post!
tamale

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Consider this a bump.

My original theory remains unchanged and I will reiterate, the purpose of this post is:

"to discuss and/or examine the theory that dreamtime/astral/psychological abductions occur regularly and that ET or ExtraDimensional forces may routinely affect an individual's cognitive processes in order to direct them to or away from certain information as said individual researches their own and others' experiences."

Indeed, I believe that interference occurs. That it occurs in an inherently personal level, that it occurs in interpersonal levels, that it is subtle and that it is real.

In previous posts I referred directly to James Bartley, a fringe researcher who, despite having a bit of a foul mouth, is quite coherent and consistent in his writings and refers to "interference" often in his writings. Subsequently I was drawn to montalk, written by "Tom" and is superbly written, very fluent, consistent and humble. Finally, through the montalk site I came across the writing of researcher, Carissa Conti, whose postings are incredibly almost identical to my own thoughts on "Aversion", a subject she refers to as "Interference" which she describes as:

Interference with reading valuable material that might assist with one’s awakening process, interference with meditation, etc.

Carissa goes further than I do in this thread, suggesting that relationships are oftentimes manipulated in order to sidetrack one or the other of the partners from their "mission". Now, while I am certainly skeptical enough to say...um.... I am also open minded enough to consider this as a possibility.

thoughts?

edit: grammar

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Related Research:
Are Abductions astral?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not exactly that, but I can see and feel what a person is like in source.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

That is an interesting ability. Would you care to expand?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think differently, very differently from everyone else.

Before I respond I will tell you that right now I am exploring the darkside of my soul and enjoying it

This topic seemed to blend as I tried to read it.

Abduction

Interference during information processing

does the cover it?

To the abduction, only two sets can answer that you and those where responsible.

First Id advise writing down the whole experience in a personal journal as quickly as possible. Hide it where only you can find it. Do a page of just writing down what comes to mind with it. As remember do not edit to fit any notions you have just write what you remember. This will be harder then anything else you do.

You have emotions tied into this and need to free up the energy you spend on it. Remember what happened but do not forget to live.

The interference during information processing can be overcome easily. It involves anchoring to a hand gesture for five to ten minutes the feeling of focus. I recommend also mixing in a feeling of invisibility/stealth while you do it. (You could add in from adams that effect he mentioned in HGTTG)Do one then the other (stealth first), and keep doing the hand anchors as you study.

I recommend a notebook here to to keep track of dates and times and emotions and occurrences around them (locus effect). If your books are every found just remember to deny the obvious and have an excuse that is ultra conservative.

I was trying to write a fiction story and was trying to create several fictional characters.

The purpose of this is to pursue your healing and establish your self into a position to eventually fight back and or change the nature of the encounters.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Interesting, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the topics and the suggestions you make in your previous post.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In reply....

On the one condition that you all accept I have ulterior motives right now. I am fully exploring my dark side. And many reasons tie into one.

Example, I could have sworn since I ve wrote the last response here I came across a very interesting experience.

I was sitting in a resturant smoking, (a small town one) when one of the most beautiful women Ive seen in a long time walked in. I mean all the eyes were turning.

One problem, in boot camp my nose kept out of trouble. I could smell the RDC's before they could walk up. Only the senior chief ever managed to get past it.
Well I noticed a swamp smell. it was so light you would swear it was imagination. If you ever have been out in the woulds and came across certain animals it is the damp wet been their a while. It smelled like green swamp ooze to me.

I asked later on from some of the ones there, and they said that she smelled delicious.

Well of course I couldnt leave well enough alone. I was staring and she asked me why I was staring. I actually heard this song start running through my mind

www.youtube.com...

"I think Im gonna make me a new reptile skin pair of boots. Maybe a matching belt."

She paused and Felt like I was being looked at at the microscopic level. I pictured for some reason a psi vamp process I had been thinking was possible. Red energy ribbons reach out to her and started feeding on her.

I will swear I saw her eyes do a reptiles double blink. Where there real eyes show through.

The rest of the party with her took up flank positions but took a step back when I smiled. (the ribbons from me started reaching for them)

"You know modern medicine has several new procedures for psoriasis. "

"What makes you think..."

"I am an old ape who has had a very bad day. Im not in the mood for anything."

She whispered something, I didnt hear it. I responded, "Actually it is my understanding all of texas is in the middle of a cold snap including hell."

She said to her eight man party lets go.

A few other things occurred that night but this is all Im saying.

So if your are willing to accept my darker emerging sides advice I will give it on the bases you feild test it to verify my theories on it.

So far it seems to see me that this new facet Im discovering of me, is helping me.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What part of that would you like to discuss?

One is basic (to me ) personal psych self control

One is psychic warfare

one is a numbers game

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

hmm. Thanks but I've had my fill of the dark side. I see no point in further exploration there at this time.

regards
tamale

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join