It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes, I'll admit to going off the deep end with my weird ideas. Being kept awake with a hacky cough and being sleep deprived is probably as bad as posting while drunk. But the worst I feel I could hurt is my own reputation. I have no direct sources, it's just following links or interesting search terms I throw together and seeing if some pieces may fit. Anyone can do that.

I guess it's a mental puzzle aspect that's thrilling. Either a lead is a false one and raises a BS flag, or perhaps theres something to it and something else is learned. Then a new piece on the table. But they actually need to be on the table first in order to be examined.

The thing I like about conspiracies is they're like modern ghost stories, but in the form of "what if" scenarios that can go from mundane to being more profound than some of the best action thriller novel/movie plot lines. So sometimes there's a laugh, and other times there's a good scare. But it makes people think. And that's what I like about it.

So I'll list some scenarios:

1. It's a game played by another Baron Cohen type. Dupe a small town, push about some symbolism. Play foriegn policeman in the U.S. like we likely do elsewhere. Watch what ensues and poke fun at the likely hypocritical result. It would be infuriating to some folks here, but in turn it's the most harmless plot.

2. It's just a jerky con-artist that likes to see how far he can pull things off. Yes, there is a certain type of machismo thing that occurs within this mindset. So maybe he simply likes his country and wants to wave his flag while pulling off this stunt. But this would be a backfire that gets him called on it. The spotlight is on now.

3. Then the scary scenario, which was what I was trying to see if people here would find on their own with my hints. But perhaps I wasn't direct enough. This involves a bunch of thuggish brutes, that have a extremist nationalist agenda. Some being potentially very bad guys with ties to mercenaries and a militant anarchist group (or groups, look at the wiki) around the mediterranean known as The Black Hand. If such group(s) are still around, it's likely they would more than love to find an underhanded way to get back at the U.S. for things done in the late 1990's involving the breakup of former Yugoslavia. And they're still up and about, they would have historic ties to other former eastern bloc extremist nationalist movements as well various rich and secretive cabal type groups. (Possible history back to the Holy Roman Empire kind of thing.) The history dating back to just before WWI would give potential clues that they may even still have friends in nearby places like Mexico willing to support their agenda. And they'll play sides as long as it fits their purpose and profiteering, but if you run counter... The thing to do would be to look out! And the guesses as to how they'd plot and scheme seems goes into stuff I'd rather not try to imagine. Ruthlessness is not beyond them, and they'd also fit into the scary false-flag scenarios.

But these are just "What ifs?". There's no current proof (just hypotheses as to the symbolism and unusual background of a possible policing organization), and I'm not one to jump the gun and call to action. But possible awareness, vigilance, and willingness to examine the leads that may exist would never be a bad idea. (If something does go down, havign a clue might not be a bad idea.) But then again with conspiracy folks or the paranoid, staying on the edge of your seat is nothing new.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by invernal

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
en.wikipedia.org...

"Capt. Michael" is from Montenegro. Thus, the flag.

That flag of Montenegro is not the flag that was on the car decals. It was definitely the flag of Serbia. They both have the double-headed eagle, but at least the inside part is different.

They are neighboring countries, of course.

Serbia has various flags. They consist of three big bars; red, white and blue. One of the flags contains the "Coat of Arms". The same Coat of Arms is used for Montenegro. Capt. Mikey is just imitating that in various patches and logos.

en.wikipedia.org...

I AGREE that they are slightly different with regards to what is on the shield, what's in the eagle claws; that type of thing. But it's based on the same coat of arms. According to the Serbians it's the same coat of arms, just slightly altered for Montenegro.

"Capt. Michael" is from Montenegro (according to him). It's interesting that the Coat of Arms began being used again for Serbia and Montenegro in 2004. Months later Capt. Michael claims APF started working for the United States.

The questions I have now are:

1) Is Capt. Michael simply a con man trying to set himself up as a military advisor to scam a big contract?

It's doubtful. He's already given reporter Becky Shay a $60,000 job and a brand new Mercedes to lure her into becoming his spokesperson. He's also throwing money at politicians. He seems to have real backing.

2) Did he simply copy some web site elements from Blackwater and the others Defense contractors?

Again, it seems unlikely. One person claims he spoke to Blackwater and they mentioned they had begun setting up a training facility in Montana and inadvertently confirmed the possible Blackwater connection.

3) What about the Saudi and Kuwaiti men running the other sites?

The Saudi and the Kuwaiti men who run the other contractor sites may have something to do with the funding. One of them has denied any knowledge, but that means little in this kind of thing.

You can learn about them by clicking on the links to their sites from this article: www.crushingchris.com...

Bottom line: Looks to me like Capt. Michael is the typical sort of sleezebag who gets put out front. We've seen it done before from the Bay of Pigs to 9-11. It's an old technique. Anything goes wrong and he'll be blamed (since he's a crook). Looks like a test case or something.

The last question would be WILL all of the behind the scenes people be brought into the light and the contracts explained, or will this clown be hung out?

Whatever happens, it will be entertaining to see how the Captain who isn't a Captain fares.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

If you want to really freak out, read aoubt Archduke Franz Ferdinand and the Yuguslavian principalities -

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Hand? Whew
not good
This could be bad news, really bad news.
No big wars, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

After skimming this thread, going to sources listed, and a little googling about some of the businesses/people involved in the original prison scam...scheme...project, I'm beginning to see this as a possibility of a giant scam on the townfolk of Hardin. I think you're on to something.

Someone forgot to remember, if it's too good to be true....

A prison sounded like a Godsend, and prisons did add to the economies of more than a few towns the last decade or two, but I think that this time the town was left holding the bag, of empty promises, and stuck with the bill.

Then another band of schemers descended upon the town, this time not as respectable or legal as the first, but there to make some money nonetheless.

IMO this poster was pretty close to what could happen with some ingenuity

Originally posted by harrytuttle
We should start the "ATS Police Force", make uniforms, badges, patches, get vehicles and such, and then start arresting all these criminal mercenaries & politicians!

I know, I know, not practical. But it would be fun

All it takes is a little flash sometimes to flush out the money.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
UPDATE---

Looks like Blackwater is planning on a possible law suit against APF for using their materials.

www.infowars.com...

Meanwhile, Al Petersen (the Hardin politician putting the deal together) says that Capt. Michael Hilton is just a spokesman and not the real operational manager he's dealing with. Really Al?

So who IS in charge of APF? Al Petersen won't say. He'll only say that they are reputable and he thinks APF should become a real police force since (in his words) "The Sheriff is the biggest drunk in town."

So is Capt. Mike about to be hung out to dry as a con man? Will he be backed up by Homeland Security? Or is he really a con man and Petersen can't admit he's been had?

Here's the latest on the trip taken by Al Petersen to meet with company bigwigs. Hardin still claims APF is legit and will pay off soon.
www.billingsgazette.com...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm leaning towards some kind of media event on this. I mean, who calls a private company American Police Force (@all for f#'s sake!) & then puts a crook, who is apparently on the run from damages awarded against him, in charge? Then there's the defence contractor who APF are linked to; apparently able to supply a significant portion of the USA's arms output, but run by a playboy who cant use a spellchecker & whose net presence makes him a conspicuous target for kidnapping?
Still, it could be a bad con job, put together by people for whom english is a 2nd language...
Then again, if its "legit", if I lived in the USA, I'd feel the need to go to Hardin & protest, soon, before its accepted. Has the ACLU become taboo?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
Well, I'm leaning towards some kind of media event on this. I mean, who calls a private company American Police Force (@all for f#'s sake!) & then puts a crook, who is apparently on the run from damages awarded against him, in charge? Then there's the defence contractor who APF are linked to; apparently able to supply a significant portion of the USA's arms output, but run by a playboy who cant use a spellchecker & whose net presence makes him a conspicuous target for kidnapping?
Still, it could be a bad con job, put together by people for whom english is a 2nd language...
Then again, if its "legit", if I lived in the USA, I'd feel the need to go to Hardin & protest, soon, before its accepted. Has the ACLU become taboo?

I agree with you. This is either a screwed up attempt to move forward with the "private police force" idea that's backed by someone in high places, or this is the craziest scam ever.

I cannot look away.

And now that they've attracted the attention of Alex Jones and Steve Quayle... well... may the gods have mercy on them. Here comes attention like they never knew before. (So much for flying under the radar)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Montana attorney general probing 'American Police Force' deal

Montana's attorney general has launched an investigation into a California company's plan to take over the city of Hardin's $27 million jail, following revelations that the company's lead figure is a convicted felon with a history of fraud.

Michael Hilton, who formed Santa Ana, Calif.-based American Police Force in March, came to Hardin last month promising to fill the city's never-used jail and build an adjacent military and law enforcement training center.

Hilton has a decades-long track record of fraudulent activities and spent several years in a California prison on grand theft charges. The native of Montenegro uses at least 17 aliases.

Attorney General Steve Bullock said Thursday he is asking Hardin officials for all documents related to their dealings with Hilton and American Police Force.

www.google.com...

[edit on 10/1/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Oh aye! Whatever happens, there'll be some red faces. Whether angry, embarrassed, or both... we shall see.
Under the radar
!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
be sure to tune into Alex Jone's show tomorrow morning from 12-4 ESt (11-3 CST) he is still in Hardin and will have more live fact finding reports. this morning was fantastic i thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The militia has to be silent, but I promise this has got their attention plenty all the way to the top. If the right militia get involved I can promise you APF won't be around for long nor will their beach head in Hardin. This will very interested to watch over the next few days. I have been intently paying attention.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy
Alethea, which "other 30 cities" are you referring to??...I've been reading most of the posts here, I may have missed something??

Thanks!
fmf

One of the first articles out stated that this was CURRENTLY being implemented in 30 cities. Suppose this is happening right now in other small isolated towns while everyone diverts their attention to Hardin?

I would suggest that it will be a very similar profile as Hardin.
Population 3400-ish
No local sherriff (or shared sherriff w/near-by area)
35-50 mi. outside larger city

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
let me rephrase my prior post and maybe, just maybe someone might
connect the dots here.

i went to www.youtube.com...
w/alex jones and steve quayle. in this video steve quayle asked that
cabazon + cia be googled. i did this and came up w/Wackenhut
Corporation.

wackenhut main business objective of the company is to provide security and investigative services, first to the US Government...

The darker side of Wackenhut's ambitious enterprise, is its direct involvement in illegal and black projects. Nichols corporation, Meridian Arms, a subsidiary of Meridian International Logistics, was licensed in California in 1987 to posses and/or transport machine guns under the Permit No. 01678, and to sell machine guns under Permit No. 01677.
www.geocities.com...

wackenhut is now owned by G4S according to an article by ellen brown
dated january 22, 2009 www.infowars.com... as noted by budski in his thread:

USA • Protection of US defence facilities • Support to the US military • US embassy security in 39 countries • Fire fighting for US armed forces in Iraq. they are trying to expand quickly into the US, and they have ties
(mostly in Europe at the moment) to the banks, the police, the prison
services and the courts.

This is a big company with a lot of contacts, a lot of inside
information, and a history of screwing up and hiring thugs.
So, whether they are going to take charge of the gitmo prisoners, or
if they are there for some other purpose, my belief is that you
wouldn't want these guys in charge of anything.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this picture becoming clearer here folks?

which brings us to CER (Center for European Reform) is a corporate
member of G4S

December 2008/January 2009 - CER BULLETIN, ISSUE 63 The economic crisis offers unprecedented opportunities for reforming global rules and institutions. Furthermore, the Obama presidency - which Europeans expect to be less unilateralist than that of George W Bush - will give the EU a chance to work with the US in tackling a host of international problems.
www.cer.org.uk...

there is also a connection w/wackenhut and bush in a document entitled Prisons, Profits & Gov. George W. Bush at www.pww.org...

and let's not forget A new bill has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives called the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645.

does anyone other than myself see a connection with American Police
Force, wackenhut corporation (parent company nichols corporation), G4S
and CER or am i just blowing smoke up my arse?

G4S is the largest employer according to www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you care to read

[edit on 2-10-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i just wanted you to know that i live in billings about 80 miles from hardin and have a family member in intelligents and they have fought with apf about their rights which they have none but the people of america has to see that and act to their dissretion but as it turns out we the people are just going to have to take OUR america back for ourselves

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This could be something similar to RUDI DEKKERS and the Venice Flying Circus (reporter Hopsinger's name for them) from 9-11.

DEKKERS is foreign with a criminal background who just happened to be funded by CIA frontmen. Upon investigation it might appear to a journalist that the man who ran the flight school training our would-be terror pilots for 9-11 is simply a scumbag criminal drug dealing scam artist who has now fled the scene. But that wasn't the real story.

(*Not to get off topic, but here's condensed video from Hopsinger about it.)

video.google.com...#

So... I'm just saying that since "Capt. Michael" has shown up tossing cash to politicians (including giving reporter Becky Shay a fat cash bonus, down payment on a new house, and a new Mercedes to go along with her new APF spokesperson job) I have to wonder. Where's the money coming from?

If "Capt. Michael" is another RUDI DEKKERS, then it would make sense. But if that is the case, then this man showing up with "City of Hardin Police Dept." all over his vehicles was bound to get attention and cause blowback, so why do it?

If he is working as DEKKERS did for such people then he may be about to be hung out in the wind with his pants down. If he's just a lone con man, then since HE'S the one putting out all the money up front I don't see how the scam is supposed to work.

It's the secrecy of Al Petersen about who is behind the deal that really is to blame for all the attention. The more he ducks, the worse it gets for him and his secret deal. And the more attention this thing gets.

The Montana AG is supposedly on it now. Some type of reveal (or cover-up) will come soon. Hardin may be left empty handed on this one and Petersen may have some explaining to do to the locals.

And don't forget Becky Shay (who reminds me of a brain-damaged Sarah Palin) needing a real job again. This may not work out as she believes it will.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
well the native americas will take over soon because they are tired of it they only wanted new jobs for people but now acorn has its hands in it and its become a scandel what else is they goverment tring to pull or pass at the commity they dont want us to know?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
digg.com...

Currently has 400 diggs

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Peterson, the Hardin official, says the controversy sparked last week when APF executives appeared in black SUVs marked "City Of Hardin Police Department" was a misunderstanding of an act of goodwill by the company. The decals were taken off within the day, he says.

Misunderstanding ?? more like found out !

Late Update: Yet another strange development: This page on APF's Web site brags about "our extensive tactical firearms training facility, the U.S. Training Center." But the U.S. Training Center is part of Xe, nee Blackwater. And Xe spokeswoman Stacy DeLuke told us there is no affiliation between Xe and APF.

Good catch !! they are yet another face of the private army of the corporations. You americans are #^#*@ you can talk all you want of your hypothetical revolution. It is too late for you ppl, you dont have the will or power.

Read up, they will control you with hired mercenaries. Blackwater will be the army of post SHTF

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymouse11
You americans are #^#*@ you can talk all you want of your hypothetical revolution. It is too late for you ppl, you dont have the will or power.

Read up, they will control you with hired mercenaries. Blackwater will be the army of post SHTF

Have no idea where you are from but I do know you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to your above statement.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Well finally the "law" step in, I am sure that is pressure from the FBI behind this to the State attorney Generals office.

Thanks for the up day.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I very much doubt it is because the FBI. This move is from the state of Montana itself. I would bet the Governor was keeping quiet to think of the best way to handle this. I am almost positive he will incur some Federal wrath for this and is walking a very fine line that we can only imagine from this side of the fence.

FBI has been training foreigners for a long time and they have become very complicit, and perhaps a little resentful, in being forced to go along with the NWO scheme.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join