It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(American Police Force) APF Just who are they? some answers here

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I think you are onto more connections here, definitely.

I have metioned Wackenhut before (not in this thread) in connection with a mysterious prison in the desert in Arizona. The buses that run around there in the desert empty logging in miles on a DHS contract are painted with a “Wackenhut G4S” logo on them...

So this is a strange conincidence?! Maybe not! Clearly there are connections then.

Read about that here:
www.webofdebt.com...

and have been thinking about that in the back of my mind with this MPF and Hardin, Montana.

This is most likely funded with black money.

UPDATE
Update 6: 10/2/2009 03:10GMT: Private Corrections Institute Fact Sheet on American Police Force

For more, see: Private Corrections Institute.

Via: Private Corrections Institute PDF Here:

Prison Legal News and the Private Corrections Institute have been closely following the situation in Hardin, Montana related to the Two Rivers Prison and a recent proposal by the “American Private Police Force Organization” to operate the facility and build a law enforcement training center in Hardin. Our research on this issue is summarized below, and was first shared with the Associated Press on Sept. 30, 2009.

cryptogon.com...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
alex jones is in hardin again today, im listenint to it right now so ill keep everyone posted on what he says from hardin...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Ya please give us a synopsis of what Alex says. I can't tolerate listening to that fill in radio host anymore. He's got a good heart but god bless he doesn't stop preaching.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

finally, thanks for reading my post.

Wacken-what? Wackenhut is the U.S.-based division of Group 4 Securicor, the world's second largest securities company. Founded in 1954 by George R. Wackenhut and three other ex-FBI agents, the outfit was originally known as Special Agent Investigators. Initially, the former agents provided investigative services to the business world, but they soon expanded into physical security. By 1960, the company was known by its new name, Wackenhut Corporation, and had established a subsidiary, Wackenhut Services, dedicated to providing physical security operations to the United States government. In 1966, the outfit opened its first international offices in Caracas, Venezuela and became a publicly traded company. Through numerous acquisitions, Wackenhut has grown into one of the world's largest security and investigative firms in its own right.
www.vault.com.../wps/wcm/connect/Vault_Content_Library/companies+ site/companies/parent_wackenhut+corporation/wackenhut+corporation_0/wackenhut+corporation_0&gclid=CM6SxrjZnp0CFU0i2godHmeAqg

Group 4 Securicor a/k/a wackenhut (hq'd in palm beach gardens, fl) i believe is responsible for all those prison buses in arizona.

my gut feeling is i am on the right track and all the pieces of the puzzle are coming, if not already, in place.

btw, since paraguay came into play w/in this thread, didn't bush junior purchase 98,842 acres of land in paraguay portugal? www.thepowerhour.com...

i really appreciate your response. there are times i believe no one really reads the entire thread...............too eager to speak.

g4s is a serious corporation that means business. i started a thread 1/09 www.abovetopsecret.com... but no one took me seriously at that time.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Good work! Thanks for your dilignece...
sometimes posting detailed information is frustrating it can get lost in the heat of the thread...

I am interested in the Bush connection, and definitely with the European Council angle. Will do some research and see what we find.
I will post back here later today...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

i've been reading about capt. michael and his criminal background and thanks for the update www.privateci.org...

this is in line w/what budski says

This is a big company with a lot of contacts, a lot of inside information, and a history of screwing up and hiring thugs.

So, whether they are going to take charge of the gitmo prisoners, or if they are there for some other purpose, my belief is that you wouldn't want these guys in charge of anything.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

have you investigated g4s www.g4s.com... and their connection w/cer www.cer.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yes done a fair amount of reading on that ...to some it is boring.
but if the U.S. and the E.U. will become intergrated, there must be put in place well ahead all of the governeing agencies into power. Also just visited your thread, and we can actively disucss that there.

More about the E.U. integration here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back to APF...they have been ordered to turn over all thier records..
www.prisonplanet.com... to the Attorney General. This should be fun to see what happens.

If APF is really a black op then not much will come of this. This will be smoothed over, there will be some fake tidbits published and then it will blow over.

Just like the bonds storys from Italy.

Also this may be how "Captain Micheal" has such seemingly good luck when it comes to being a "free" man" and so slippery.

But...you just never know...sometimes Con Men are good at what they do.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Indeed that is a good catch. I always prefer to follow the financial / corporate news as it is often times much more telling if you can read between the lines.

That being said with these companies, I find the lines get very blurry with the employees and corporate officers being ex-federal agents / employees, using federal money and federal contracts. Then you have larger corporations using subsidiaries such as APF to shield the parent company. Hell the CIA and many other federal agencies set up front companies and corporations for their operations as well. At some point in my mind the purse strings are controlled by someone in the Federal Government for APF in specific and I doubt we will find out who that is.

We are only going to be able to reactive as opposed to proactive in dealing with the beachheads this over all NWO army of Mercenaries, Foreign troops and Federal Agents creates.

It seems this time a big enough spot light shined on this incident may push them back into the shadows for a brief time.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"A history of screwing up and hiring thugs"

Military contracting is one of the few remaining places an ex-felon with service training can turn to for a decent wage. It's well known that quite a few of the mercs used in certain places have criminal records

but

even the merc outfits won't use those individuals on certain, sensitive contracts. AFAIK law enforcement is considered to be a sensitive operation. For the state or feds to bless this outfit as "law enforcement" means anyone they hire will have access to sensitive materials, databases containing financial and private information on citizens and so on.

Is this gaping loophole a result of the changes in policy made by the US Dept of Defense which allowed them to increase enlistment by lowering the educational and criminal background requirements?

There's no way these guys will be allowed to run a prison which is part of the US correctional system let alone act as sanctioned law enforcement. Any town stupid enough to try it will be opening themselves up to a hell storm of lawsuits.

There's only one way this can even be real, IMO. Thats for the prison to be used for terrorists, very bad executive orders granting waivers which will have to be granted in turn by a huge number of federal and state officials and so on.

Unfortunately it's not unheard of nor is it really a new concept for private, for profit police to be allowed to operate in the US. Quite a few college campuses have police forces run by private security and Fed Ex even has its own police force which has been given certain powers usually reserved for government law enforcement.

The other issue of concern here is the limitations which will not apply to such police and the things they can get away with. They will not be subject to the same liability for abuse of a person's rights and groups like this can and have acted as loopholes through which private data the real police cannot access was passed to them. (The Fed Ex police gave certain, limited databases to the US Customs and ICE which they could not legally access otherwise, for example).

We all need to stand up and fight against this. If we don't it's Hardin today, your town tomorrow. I sincerely hope the real police will join us in this effort, its their jobs and retirements which will be taken away, after all.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
LA TImes

...Attorney Becky Convery, who helped negotiate the deal, said Hilton overstepped his bounds when he showed up in Hardin last week with three Mercedes SUVs marked with fictitious "Hardin Police Department" logos.... ...Convery said Two Rivers director Greg Smith had a tentative deal with Hilton's company to provide law enforcement service, but she said it was never finalized and she was uncertain whether it would be legal. "We are not at all pleased with American Police masquerading as if they were the police for the city of Hardin," she said."

To save her some time, it's not legal. The state constitution of Montana forbids any private police force. This came out of the incidents of the Wild West, Mining companies and groups like the Pinkertons.

If you read the article you get one town rep denying they were ever going to be police and then the next minute they admit it was part of the deal under discussion.

They also admit that pursuit of the Gitmo prisoners was part of the agenda but it looks like the feds turned them down. (Probably not secure enough and for whatever reason the feds don't have even a single prison in Montana).

The only reason we haven't seen a huge uprising about this is that everyone thinks it's a hoax of some kind. The various oddities of the APF website and virtual office have the sheep convinced it's not real. (Not that it's hard to verify, a Google of Montana news brings the reality of it).

A check of the mainstream media discussion forums, especially the "conservative" ones shows the discussion threads to be packed with people calling it a hoax. It's so prevalent it comes across as being some sort of Internet operation to try and turn people away from the entire story.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

the only thing i could gather that was new from the few min i listened to this morning was that alex can confirm that the city council was in the works of making APF the local law enforcement group. which means the APF was essentially taking over the town.

BREAKING NEWS:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Returning to the contact page of “American Police Force” also brought to my attention an “East Coast Mainline” phone number of (202) 379-4910. This is a Washington D.C. number. After some research I determined that responsibility for security and private investigator’s licenses came under the jurisdiction of the “District of Columbia Security Officer’s Manager’s Branch”. I phoned them at (202) 671-0500 and spoke with an Officer Francis who verified that “American Police Force” was not licensed to operate as a private investigation agency or as a security firm. She confirmed that if “American Police Force” was in fact advertising and offering investigative services under that name and directed inquiries to that Washington D.C. number, then they would be in violation of the law. She sounded very concerned and assured me that she would conduct inquiries into the matter “today”. When I asked if she had heard of “American Police Force” or the scandal in Montana concerning them she said she had not.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have been following this story since I first heard about it on Wednesday. I have been extremely concerned with all the stories I have read and heard coming out of Hardin Montana. These stories have more twists and turns then I ever thought possible in real life. Sure, you expect this kinda of nonsense in movies, but to see this happening in real life/time is just scary as hell.

Before Tuesday of this week I personally felt Alex Jones was/is a whacky-de-whack nut job. Sorry Alex (and Alex supporters) but you are so fringe and have been screaming for over a decade that the government is going to kill us all, I simply ignore almost everything you have to say. However, your live interview with that APF female employee was in a word, AWESOME! She flatass lied… and then when you and Steve explained you have pictures and personal stories, she changed here tune. And I think I might have to change my tune, or opinion, of you and the stuff you have said. That link is video three listed on the alexjoneschannel on you tube. I was blown away. Before she started talking and lying, I was like, there has got to be an easy honest answer. The nonsense that came from her scared the crap out of me. I am still in shock.

I realize there are those who claim that Michael Hilton guy was trying to perpetrate a scam on that city. And I would agree because that would allow me to go back and see Alex Jones and a nut. However, there are so many unanswered questions, and so many facts coming out of that area that don’t add up to a scam… rather, right now is appears to be a real example of people within our government using foreign troops to test America’s resolve. If Montana citizens do nothing about this, then the rest of this country is screwed. I remember when I first started listening to Alex Jones live interview yesterday the movie JFK started playing inside my mind. Except this time they aren’t planning on taking over Cuba, but rather my own country. I am still in shock.

Some of the things I can’t wrap my mind around if this is a scam is, how did this guy get people from all over Europe to that town? How did he get the money to buy those expensive cars, or the money to give that spokesperson her bonus? How did he get so close to the government of that town? Who is that other person that talked about Michael, why are they being so secretive about who is bankrolling this? That ex-gazette employee who originally broke this story, said once she discovered who was financing this project and the amount of money she would be paid, plus her expensive new car, she decided it was safe to work for them… If that is true then why is it not safe for the rest of the country to know? I mean I am still in shock.

And then what makes this story even crazier… Is that webbot nonsense seems to be playing right out in the open now. From the female they said would break a very important story… to Americans awaking to bad things coming down the pipe. This story has me very concerned, this stinks of CIA or even more alarming… I am leaning towards we discovered the people who are going to train Obama’s Civilian Army. However because the healthcare and cap and trade bills have yet to become law, I am starting to think they are doing major damage control… I believe Alex Jones and Steve Quayle haven’t even scratched the surface yet… There is something extremely scary going on in Montana, and perhaps across the nation… What I really want to know is when did this company start occupying that jail/town? Was it when or just before Presidential Candidate Obama secured the Democratic nomination? Was it done after he was elected? We know the prison was built during the Bush Administration… Which if this story turns out to be true… Then that means this is a major bureaucratic, multi administration, plan that is about to jump off. What really freaks me out is… as of Tuesday of this week I was absolutely sure there was nothing to this NWO, except peoples wild imagination. Now I am damn close to admitting I may have in fact been wrong and something extremely dangerous is coming. That would explain that feeling in my gut… That seems to be all over the country, all my friends feel it, people I thought would never believe in that stuff mentioned it to me, let alone all the people on this site and other websites, posting the same feelings. Plus being a self educated student of history, we have seen this happen before… Not just in Russia, China, Cambodia, Vietnam and in Nazi Germany… But we see this happening in countries across the planet right now. Let alone all the nonsense coming out of state legislatures in my very own country about forced vaccinations. I am still in shock!

This story is going to be huge… DAMN HUGE… Like I said I don’t believe Alex or Steve have even scratched the surface yet…. And with everything else going on in America right now, this is just more fuel to an already extremely hot fire. This country might just explode like the webbot people said they have seen coming this year. Back on Tuesday… if asked… I would tell everyone that this new world order stuff was complete nonsense… Today… with all I have learned about this story and all the laws and grabs of power going on all across America in every state and at every federal level… I must admit perhaps I have been horrifically wrong… I’m not ready to start stocking up on ammo or a garage full of food… but I am starting to see things in a different light… I will allow this story to progress over the next week and then decide what the right course of action should be for me and mine… because right now as I keep saying… I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 2-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well I will be waiting in ernest to see the charges brought against this American Police Force. For starters, it is obvious that APF represented itself to be on the strings of the Obama Administration.

If that was false, as it now "apprears" to be...this is fraud.

Federal and state criminal statutes provide for the punishment of persons convicted of fraudulent activity. Interstate fraud and fraud on the federal government are singled out for federal prosecution. The most common federal fraud charges are for mail and wire fraud. Mail and wire fraud statutes criminalize the use of the mails or interstate wires to create or further a scheme to defraud (18 U.S.C.A. §§ 1341, 1342).
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

I think this would fall under the Felony fraud category of criminal activity, and this company should be charged with Felony counts.

If it happens that no charges are brought against APF, this is something that none of us should ever forget.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I wonder if she can get her old job back since APF now seems to have vanished...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by warrenb]

Perhaps I'm behind on the current news over this APF but what exactly do you mean they just vanished? they aren't interested in the jail anymore?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by marg6043

I very much doubt it is because the FBI. This move is from the state of Montana itself. I would bet the Governor was keeping quiet to think of the best way to handle this. I am almost positive he will incur some Federal wrath for this and is walking a very fine line that we can only imagine from this side of the fence.

FBI has been training foreigners for a long time and they have become very complicit, and perhaps a little resentful, in being forced to go along with the NWO scheme.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

From what I've gathered from various articles and AL PETERSEN'S own mouth, this TWO RIVERS AUTHORITY was formed in 2004 with the idea of creating this "Detention Center" and other projects.

One of Petersen's personal projects is getting rid of the Sheriff (whom Petersen refers to as the town drunk) and replacing him with Capt. Michael and a private police force.

Apparently this TWO RIVERS PORT TRADE AUTHORITY was formed by some businessmen to create economic growth in little ol' Hardin.
www.tworiversauthority.org...

Funnily enough, this happened in 2004. Same time the Serbian Coat of Arms was adopted. Same time Capt. Mike claims his 'people' began their work employing battalion size forces to hot spots around the globe. (His claim). All happened in 2004-2005 period.

Montana's GOVERNOR was actually fighting back and forth behind the scenes with Petersen and Two Rivers Authority when all this began. Seems he thought it might not be legal and was demanding some openness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(**from Wiki) en.wikipedia.org...

*Two Rivers Authority sounds like Texans in trouble...

Jail

In 2004-05, a Texas development consortium convinced Hardin's industrial development authority to float bonds to build the speculative Two Rivers Regional Correctional Facility, a $27 million jail for 464 inmates mostly dormitory housing located on a 40-acre field. Officials claimed that the understanding when construction began in 2006 was that the State of Montana would send some state prisoners there. The state has denied that allegation, and the economic feasibility study used to promote the bonds had not mentioned the possibility of incarceration of sentenced state prisoners. The facility was ready to open in July 2007, but no such transfer occurred. Although the consortium’s operator, CEC/CiviGenics, sought prisoners from various states, agencies and jurisdictions, they were unsuccessful in that quest. A county sheriff termed it “basically a "warehouse, " referring to its “24-inmate rooms. [4] The Authority bonds defaulted on May 1, 2008. [5] In the fall of 2008, the facility bid to house a sexual offender program for the state but it was rejected. [6] CEC ended its contracts and withdrew its last two of its few employees on January 23, 2009. As of June 2009, no prisoners have ever been housed there.[7] The Hardin City Council and the Two Rivers Authority have proposed that, when the Guantanamo Bay prison is closed down, some of the detainees there be transferred to Two Rivers.[8] Montana's state and federal officials have universally rejected its fitness and use for Guantanamo detainees.

ADDING THIS INFO FROM THE MILITIA ---

What you’re not hearing is that the city of Hardin was “conned” in the first place into building this jail and signing off on $27 worth of bonds. The Texas contractors and promoters who ran the scam made off with millions before a brick was ever laid. It wasn’t legal to operate it in Montana. These characters that dragged Hardin down are currently running the same scam on other towns and even an Arizona Indian reservation.

***Sounds like some slick Texans involved in this mess. I wonder....

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
it seems likely the 'unnamed' parent company of APF is actually AirScan Inc.

founded in 1984, they specialize in airborne surveillance (incl. unmanned flight in iraq & elsewhere ) & have recently branched out into the areas of corporate & national security ...

www.sourcewatch.org...

why would they purchase a jail out in the middle of nowhere ? (hardin, MT ), well, the answer should be obvious : to get around the present illegality of transporting subjects to 'foreign' jails ...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
billingsgazette.com...

some important excerpts from the article:

A sobbing spokeswoman for the secretive company occupying the Hardin jail welcomed an investigation by Montana's attorney general Friday and expressed concerns for her own safety amid rumors about her company.

Meanwhile, an attorney involved in the project cut ties with APF Friday and a second company, once named as a subcontractor, denied any involvement

Shay said APF front man Michael Hilton plans to return to Hardin for a two-day job fair beginning Oct. 12

Hardin Mayor Ron Adams said Friday that despite his reservations about the project, he would still like to see it go forward so the jail can be filled

Mafi's involvement began last month. Hilton, who claims an extensive military background and uses the title "captain," initially described Mafi as a "major" in American Police Force. He later said Mafi was the company's president - although Mafi denied the role and said he had no military or security background.

Hilton also had claimed Allied Defense Systems would provide the uniforms for guards at the jail. On Sept. 30, an attorney for the Irvine company sent a letter to Hilton threatening a lawsuit over the use of the company's name.

Edward Angelino, chief executive of Allied Defense Systems, an Irvine, Calif.-based defense contractor, said his company met with Hilton.

"We checked his background, we checked his company. He's not an adequate person to do business with," Angelino said.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

that's hilarious, Angelino is trying to deflect attention from himself and instead put it on Hilton. His own private fall guy, apparently.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Me thinks Ms. Becky Shay will be making her own Sarah Palin-like announcement in the not to distant future (except no book deal for her).

Not the dream job she thought it would be apparently.

I have to say that I'm damn happy with the way both the RIGHT and LEFT from the net came together to dig into this mess and go against the idea of a private police force taking over a small town.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

To quote you:
"… Today… with all I have learned about this story and all the laws and grabs of power going on all across America in every state and at every federal level… I must admit perhaps I have been horrifically wrong… I’m not ready to start stocking up on ammo or a garage full of food… but I am starting to see things in a different light… I will allow this story to progress over the next week and then decide what the right course of action should be for me and mine… because right now as I keep saying… I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!!"

Personally, I think the shear magnitude and multitude of events and issues is meant - very much - to overwhelm to the point it paralyzes people. I really hope you don't wait to process everything (we'll never be able to figure it all out anyway)... Right now, just sit down and make a plan, purchase supplies, prepare yourself and your family mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Everyone should have a plan in the event of natural disaster or other emergency anyway. Unfortunately, a majority of our population have no idea about what they would do, how they would contact each other if communication lines were down, where they would meet if the roads to their home were destroyed, how they would protect themselves if looters came knocking, etc. There are some excellent threads right here on ATS on what to consider, how to plan, etc. I would also suggest getting a check list from Red Cross. With your plans, have a 3-day, 3-week, and 6-9 month contingencies. Do keep the first two contingencies in your vehicle... one never knows where you'll be when an emergency occurs.

Yes, it is shocking and difficult to process the possible scenarios from this... hopefully, it will turn out to be something much less worrisome. Either way, we all need to know we can take care of ourselves and family today.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join