It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims aim to increase their population in Australia!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My problem with the muslim youth is they is that they seem to think life is god damned rap video and Lakemba is gangland LA!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
its not exactly like that zazzafraz, muslimic countryes have very cool style of building,and spices and coffe and blabla,the problem is when one nation is trying to conquer and devour another

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

HI Stillalive, can you let me know which 'muslamic' country is conquering Australia? Last time I stepped outside, I didnt have to defend my land from anyone other than a junkie 'aussie' kid trying to steal from me.
No declaration of war against us, not country trying to taking us over, but maybe I missed it....Lol!!!!!!

In fact I know we are in 2 muslim countires doing that instead...sigh~

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
really O_o,actualy i dont know anything about australia,
but the dudes from the thread say its pretty bad,with the foods and stuff?
there is alot of hate in bulgaria though...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think you know who this was directed at. Enjoy

www.break.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So many spelling errors, so little substance.

I invite anyone interested to join me for some hot tea. Perhaps we can all calm down a little?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
xaxaxaxaxaax the phone message is hularious,especialy the racist end xaxaxaxa,so was the whole message directed at muslims?
anyway i have calmed down a bit, im up for the tea,infact ill make some later. i was playing red alert 3 and the style of the nano tech menus and cinematics made "hell tomorow im drinking tea and relaxating..japan style"

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

No it was a general problem among students. But there must have been enough foreign people to prompt that last comment.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
It really irritates me...

Muslims,,,their goal ? populate and take over the world country by country...

In this telephone interview a muslim woman asks the radio host what can be done about her husband marrying another women.

While talking about this, she admits that the goal of muslims are to increase their population...and says that the mosks tell the men to marry as many women as possible to have babies to increase their population in Australia.

Listen, she admits it from around 50 seconds into the interview...

www.liveleak.com...

Why would they want to actively do this ??

Well the koran has the answer...

If it was up to me i'd kick all muslims out of this country

No way are the Muslims able to produce enough to dominate the world.
The most numerous folks in the future are the Indians:
check out the vid:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Having trouble scrolling the pages and watching the screen so if this has already been posted ... sorry.

Outbreeding the enemy. Does it work?
ATS thread. Interesting information.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
OK id like to make a comment been Australian myself.

I havnt read all the pages to this topic but the first few where enough for people to think we are been racist.
I think the point we're trying to get across is this

We dont care what background you come from if you live by our lifestyle laws but if you start trying to change our lifestyle to suit yourselves theres gunna be hell to pay.

It's not the muslim people tht are the trouble its the Sharia law they are trying to bring with them.

here's already one point of our lifestyle thats starting to get effected

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

The dam banks fold in favour to minority, how about giving us Aussies the special loans and the std crap they feed us to those who ont live by our lifestyle rules.

These loans have to be "Sharia friendly" so to me this is already effecting us Aussies who have loans already, their interests rates wont go up while ours do causing us to fork out more hard earned cash. NOW whos been racist

Even though it stats at the bottom the loans will be available to all i bet in the fine print somewhere that excludes the ordinay Australian

btw i dont follow any religion so you cant place the religion card back on me.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

We've been brow beaten by the global warming crowd, into thinking that there are limited resources like water here and have adjusted our family numbers accordingly.
All this was a waste of sacrifice if other cultures can come here and breed uncontrollably. It will diminish our quality of life over time and make a mockery of the sacrifice we've all put in over the last 4 decades.

No one is saying they shouldn't be here. Just limit their numbers like the rest of us have to if we want to have plenty of resources in the future.

Not to much to ask.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Exactly. Sharia Law and Islam have a distinct 7 phase plan that includes population, cyber terrorism, violence and destruction.
And Islam will use muslims to carry out their plan.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

This is one of the most ridiculous/ignorant things I have ever heard. The Idea that Muslims have a world wide plan to conquer the world through "over-breeding", is laughable.

First off, Muslims, are not a race. Muslims are individuals sharing a belief structure. They can be white, middle-eastern, black, whatever. Therefore, the best method of increasing there numbers is not through promiscuous mating, but through recruiting. Converting large numbers of people over to there belief system. Children do not always share their parents beliefs. If this is really the "evil ancient plan of those shady muslims" (note the sarcasm), It's a terribly flawed plan that would never, and could never work.

. . . . and I don't care about some faceless, nameless woman calling a radio show to "confess the Muslim plot". If you've ever worked in radio (especially independent radio) you would know that most segments that make it to air, ARE STAGED. total BS'. Just like your accusation. This paranoid, "hate fantasy" is total B******t.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The goal of Islam is Global Domination. This is no secret. There is a clearly defined 7 phase plan that includes military, political, geographical and yes, population expansion.

I will not wear a burka.

It's an old warfare strategy, not unique to Muslims...

"Outbreed the enemy" sounds familiar?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It is a tried and true phenomenon.

If you are not going to win a war against a certain country, make sure you move into that country and outpopulate them.

Then introduce your own way of life.

This is why I am horrified at the immigration policies of some countries.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
sharia laws? thats DISGUSTING! they should all be thrown out in the ocean to drown!
and outpopulation is a big problem,since they want to convert theyr wifes,and ALWAYS FORCE theyr religion and rules on theyr son, didnt u see the signs "islam will rule the world?" yea more like go eat some fallafel u muslim pieces of t****

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I am a person of goodwill who wants to accept others irrespective of culture, religion, etc. So long as Muslims accept that when they move to a county that is not a Muslim country traditionally the host country will have its own laws and customs that they must accept as being part of living in that country, I have goodwill towards Muslims.

I think you also have to distinguish between the more secular oriented Muslims (although they seem to be part of Muslim countries, not countries to which Muslims emigrate as Muslims see a great need to be very traditional in their new countries) and such basically evil and regressive philosophies as that of the Wahabist.

Unfortunately the Wahabists are funded by our 'good allies' the Saudi Arabians and as long as there is such massive wealth in the hands of the rulers, then the hatred will be exported to other countries.

There is also the noticeable tendency of Muslims to willingly move to Europe etc or be taken in as refugees owing to the western conscience, and then start dictating what the society that took them in can do. This is the real danger. But we have to ask ourselves - what is driving this immigration?

If our countries really don't want to create future populations within the broader population of intolerant Muslims who don't want to integrate in any way, why are so many of them being allowed to emigrate to Europe, UK, Australia etc? THIS is the matter we should be focusing on.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
It is a tried and true phenomenon.

If you are not going to win a war against a certain country, make sure you move into that country and outpopulate them.

Then introduce your own way of life.

This is why I am horrified at the immigration policies of some countries.

Bingo. Infiltration! And the US has been infiltrated in government, infrastructure, universities, and general population. One swipe at DC with a dirty bomb and we are in really bad shape.
The 7 phase plan is very clear and is unfolding before our eyes. We are only at phase 4.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the_space_monkey

This is one of the most ridiculous/ignorant things I have ever heard. The Idea that Muslims have a world wide plan to conquer the world through "over-breeding", is laughable.

First off, Muslims, are not a race. Muslims are individuals sharing a belief structure. They can be white, middle-eastern, black, whatever. Therefore, the best method of increasing there numbers is not through promiscuous mating, but through recruiting. Converting large numbers of people over to there belief system. Children do not always share their parents beliefs. If this is really the "evil ancient plan of those shady muslims" (note the sarcasm), It's a terribly flawed plan that would never, and could never work.

. . . . and I don't care about some faceless, nameless woman calling a radio show to "confess the Muslim plot". If you've ever worked in radio (especially independent radio) you would know that most segments that make it to air, ARE STAGED. total BS'. Just like your accusation. This paranoid, "hate fantasy" is total B******t.

Space Monkey... if I could give you more than one star I would

I have seen this same pattern on many posts... people claiming

"I’m not racist... but"

"I don’t hate all Muslims... but"

"I’ve got no problem with a man’s skin colour... but"

HAHA it’s a joke... but I don’t get it!!

It’s the "but" that gives it away. Basically people know racism (or hatred of any group of people when that hatred is based on rumours and stereotypes) is wrong... and they are ashamed to admit it... but still feel the need to make the racist/stereotyped comment none the less, and therefore start it with

"I’m not (whatever the following sentence makes me sound like) but"

This thread is filled with hate... I have stated my opinion but I’m afraid the evil seed of bigotry, ignorance and vile hatred is to deeply planted in some people. I shall therefore walk away from this thread and not look at it again. I suggest you do the same!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join