It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims aim to increase their population in Australia!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is funny that a country so sworn on happily accepting so many foreigners didn't see anything wrong with blowing up sacred Aboriginal land with atomic bombs. Even after they stole half their land off them and raped and killed their people.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Paranoid much, folks?

It wasn't so long ago here in Scotland and in Ireland it was commonplace to see extremely large Catholic families. My very own mother was the second youngest of 13 children. I'm yet to see the Catholics outbreeding everyone else and becoming the majority.

Exactly Nammu .

As the standard of living has increased , family sizes have decreased.

We in the `West ` currently engage in what i believe they call a K-type strategy , investing a lot of resources into fewer offspring , as you point out this was not the norm not so long ago .

I couldn`t resist posting this .......

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Many of you don't understand the principle of jihad. The purpose is to out play, out wit, out smart non-muslims. There are examples in jizya, beheading, cyberterrorism, other terrorism, and baby booming population.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
self censorship

[edit on 30-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by captaintyinknots

All I see here is a bunch of people that want to infringe upon the rights of muslims, under the guise of protection of their own rights.

Its up to Muslims to integrate when they migrate here. Not the other way around. I don't have to integrate to the Muslim way of life. How arrogant are these people?

We offer a good way of life, where anyone can pray to whichever God they choose. It isn't too much to ask for RESPECT for the culture of the country that they CHOSE to migrate to.

The saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes to mind.
If you don't like it, don't go there.
No one is forcing anyone to come here.

So all of a sudden, wanting to increase their population means you have to bow to their wishes? Who knew?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
clearly bashing muslims again..so what if muslims want to increase there population its not up to you.. and what isit with this idea muslims want to take over the world..and are evil etc..people who sound evil more like are you bashing islam and muslims alike just because of actions carried out by a small majority, chinese population is increasing are they trying take over the world ? please some of you people make me laugh and actually discust me. all this media propaganda going through your minds making you think nothing but hatered thaughts about muslims.

the droping of two atom bombs in ww2 by americans (whites) invented the first weapons off mass destruction and yet you have the right to use it.. so why cant muslims expand in population ?

the media the lies they tell about muslims you just gotta learn to think outside the box and view things with your own eyes not by some media freaks sitting behind a desk. muslims are terrorist muslims are this that...please im one my self does that make me a terroist on this site ?
japanese first kamakazi (terroists) yet they do not be bashed by the media.
so called war on terror what terror the only terror i see is you inflicting on innocent muslims who are caught up in this BS and racist scum who have nothing better to do than spread hate..such as this article.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by manzoor]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yer it's just a matter of time before Australabad turns into just another world ghetto!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This thread really pisses me off. It makes me want to start a "I hate Jews thread" just to see how long it lasts until I get warned and or banned.

I don't want to be a part of the future, if this kind of sentiment gets thrown around daily.

Can we define ignorant any closer...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sorry but this thread disgusts me... The maggots are really coming out of the woodwork on this one.

One woman... yes... ONE WOMAN... said this... and most of you seem happy to except her word as the word of the Muslim world!!!

Crazy...

If one Russian, on a radio chat show, said that Russia wanted to Nuke the west would that justify a pre-emptive strike against Russia???

Of course not... use your brains people and DENY IGNORANCE!!!!

Some of the reply’s to this topic are a perfect example of vile bigoted Nazi like propaganda.

It saddens me to see some of the opinions on ATS lately

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
Sorry but this thread disgusts me... The maggots are really coming out of the woodwork on this one.

One woman... yes... ONE WOMAN... said this... and most of you seem happy to except her word as the word of the Muslim world!!!

Crazy...

Ahhuh and as with all things, one person should be ignored.

Pity that the absolute suggestion from so many varied areas of society that have a similar ONE woman, have also entire congregations, or leaders espousing the same thing..

Best we ignore them.. Let them achieve their goal, shhhh, don't still the soup.. It has broth in it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

the media the lies they tell about muslims you just gotta learn to think outside the box and view things with your own eyes not by some media freaks sitting behind a desk. muslims are terrorist muslims are this that...please im one my self does that make me a terroist on this site ?
japanese first kamakazi (terroists) yet they do not be bashed by the media.
so called war on terror what terror the only terror i see is you inflicting on innocent muslims who are caught up in this BS and racist scum who have nothing better to do than spread hate..such as this article.

Yeah, blame the media. That's a good dhimmi apologist.
Where are all the moderate peaceful muslims rounding up and stopping the small minority of evil muslims? Non-existent because the principles of Islam is that you are either a muslim or you are not a muslim, there is no in between. So all your Western points of view in this thread don't really mean much.

If Islam itself didn't promote hate of non-muslims, as preached in Mosques all over the world, then there might be peace. But since Islam is not a plural religion (accepting of every man as equal) then there will be discrimination and the origin is from Islam.

When it comes down to Judgement muslims will have to stick by the rules and regulations of their leadership and beliefs and non-muslims are inferior and need to be dominated. Thus the strive for breeding and over-population.

This isn't about racism, bigotry, or flaming. There is a definate effort on the part of Islam to infiltrate and reform the Caliphate. The 7 phase plan is clearly documented and happening before our eyes. Just a matter of opening those eyes to see the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The problem that I see with Muslims taking over is that they will shut down brewery's and take away my sports illustrated swim suit issues and playboy's. I'm sorry but photos of naked women wearing burquas just don't do anything for me!
- I can read the caption now - Look at this beauty - she is naked under that burqua - just imagine what 'she' looks like - heck it could be a man for all anyone knows!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Watch this video

It is called the DemoGraphic Winter! This is a Right Wing Christian Scare Tactic!

Demographic baby racers take your marks
pandagon.blogsome.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
The problem that I see with Muslims taking over is that they will shut down brewery's and take away my sports illustrated swim suit issues and playboy's. I'm sorry but photos of naked women wearing burquas just don't do anything for me!
- I can read the caption now - Look at this beauty - she is naked under that burqua - just imagine what 'she' looks like - heck it could be a man for all anyone knows!

Yep. Sharia Law is already creeping in at an amazing pace. Demanding Ramdan holidays off, Minneapolis cabbies, honor killing, seperate prayer rooms, and the various Islamic attacks on American soil like the guy driving into a university courtyard and the Beltway snipers.

You can see a list of over 10000 Islamic terrorism incidents since 911.
www.thereligionofpeace.com
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I see there are some intelligent people in this thread. Most of you are grey scale blind and ignorant.

Look, as some mentioned before, it's ok to believe anything you want to, you have that right, but when you infringe on others rights it's no longer acceptable whatever religion or general believe for that matter.

I'm leaning toward the OP. I know they're not all terrorist but it seems a good chunk can't co-exist. It's their way or the highway.

A good example of a non extremist demanding rights (here in Canada) is the case of the RCMP uniform and a Sikh. For a long time the RCMP have upheld a formal uniform. A sikh one day gets the job but demands that he wear his turban and not the hat. Nobody forced him to be an RCMP officer, so therefore you should abide by our laws and way of living.

Personally I am slightly biased against them, and I'm not afraid to admit it. IN MY OPINION anybody who shows the belief that they are better than others (in this case men > women) and believes it is acceptable to kill/rape is just ROYALLY F'ed in the head. And don't say it's isolated cases limited to the middle east. Many cases have been documented and even brought up in this thread. Just recently a man and his new wife drown his 1st wife and 2 daughters in an honor killing in Canada.

People like this should be deported, possibly even shot(maybe thats a little to far) but like i said before everything is a shade of grey, so not all of them are like this. I respect and would shake hands with the normal ones any day.

Conclusion: Show no tolerance to those who force their views on others regardless of their color, religion or any other dividing characteristic we look to that further divide us human beings.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Exactly! Zero tolerance is the only way. No Sharia Law in the West!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Oh of course... like we don’t have Christian preachers who say that AIDS is Gods cure for Gays. Or Christian leaders who take us to war with the excuse of hidden WMD only to find out after the war that there wasn’t any!!!

Oh no... Shhhh.... we won’t mention that will we!! Just keep pointing the finger at the evil Muslim plot to take over the world... yeah... cos it's Muslim country’s that have troops in the west isn’t it!!!

The point is that there are mindless bigoted idiots in all walks of life... Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, They all have their share of idiots!!!

EarthFallingApart - In your post you use a Sikh man as an example... you do realise that this thread was about Muslims and not race? Unless of course your issue is with skin colour??

And why can’t he have the uniform and the Turban??? The British police force makes this exception so why can’t the RCMP???

Oh wait... You admit to being "slightly biased against them" Oh ok now I see... case closed

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Oh of course... like we don’t have Christian preachers who say that AIDS is Gods cure for Gays. Or Christian leaders who take us to war with the excuse of hidden WMD only to find out after the war that there wasn’t any!!!

Oh no... Shhhh.... we won’t mention that will we!! Just keep pointing the finger at the evil Muslim plot to take over the world... yeah... cos it's Muslim country’s that have troops in the west isn’t it!!!

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Muckster]

Art of War is how the West bases our ethics about battle. Different for Islam, they fight dirty like flying our own planes into a building in a population center. IEDs used by little kids. Suicide vests on pregnant women. Beheadings, even in NY. In the big picture it is obvious that tactics of Islam are immoral and unethical. But not to them.
The decision to go into Iraq was way more than a Christian decision. It was a necessary geographical center where we needed a base. Also training ground for a war that is going to last longer. We wouldn't have been there without the permission of the OIC who gave us the blessing (Saudi). For the most part we were a peacekeeping force that attracted the scattered cells to a battleground. Otherwise urban warfar like Mogudishu and 911 would have been rampant. The strategy was sound. The battle will still continue but the bastards have moved into the hills so we will follow.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Under Islamic law, non-Muslims are not allowed to propagate their faith, as was established in the Pact of Umar, which was concluded between Christians in Syria and Umar, and one of the four "rightly guided" caliphs of Sunni Islam: "We shall not manifest our (non-Islamic) religion publicly nor convert anyone to it."

The Pact of Umar also states: "If we in any way violate these undertakings for which we ourselves stand surety, we forfeit our covenant (dhimma), and we become liable to the penalties for contumacy and sedition."

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

EarthFallingApart - In your post you use a Sikh man as an example... you do realise that this thread was about Muslims and not race? Unless of course your issue is with skin colour??

And why can’t he have the uniform and the Turban??? The British police force makes this exception so why can’t the RCMP???

Oh wait... You admit to being "slightly biased against them" Oh ok now I see... case closed

I'm sorry but if you took the time to really read and not just superficially what i meant to point out is that yes this thread is about Muslims but you got people saying that we're just bashing them. I'm saying no, ANYONE who imposes their views on others without giving them the option to not agree should not be tolerated.

RCMP does not equal everyday police force. I'm not sure if that's what you meant but if you want to compare to the British it's like saying that the honor guards in red with those big fuzzy hats need to allow a person with a turban to join and not keep the official uniform. It's a special tradition, not just some little thing.

And yes I am slightly biased against them. It takes more to admit to it than deny it flat out. If you truely want to know what i mean...... I'm usually more emotionally charged when a topic arises with them, but i still give the issue a thought. Hence i'm SLIGHTLY biased.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join