It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Muslims aim to increase their population in Australia!

page: 8
10
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's not about hate. It's about simple math.
Along with increase of muslim population comes sharia law and head scarves, and honor killing, and violence among other things.

www.cnn.com...




posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.google.com...

1.57 billion.
1/4 the world population and growing faster than any other population.



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
 


Well crud, I would hate a religion too that tries to take over the world with their crazy religion by over population!

Because in the end, their religion WILL affect me, in a more major way than others.

I don't like Christianity either, and think that has set up many road blocks in our country as well.



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
im with you on this my friend,im not a hater,but hwne they try to take over the world and be racist,well we must stop them! and fith fire with fire,if we just let them do this,our kids may well as speak turkish..screw them!



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ok i know this thread is filled with hate but ok ill be the one to say the truth and confess.
*our country was enslaved by turkey,so we have some hate in us,even from kids. sure if i see a black turkish guy i would give him a strange look and wont trust him much,but i judje a person on his characted,so in the end i may be a good friend with him no matter if he is even a terrorist.
*if they were normal i would stay like that,im not really a racist...i may look at them sttrange but..i wont really hate on them
but when they beat up christians,brainwash our kids into prasing allah or have ghettos living on healthcare,well screw them


[edit on 8-10-2009 by Stillalive]



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
I don't like Christianity either, and think that has set up many road blocks in our country as well.


Tell me about it. Religion sets up road blocks in society. Heck we're only starting to live down the Christian ones now, and even at that they're still apparent.

One of the most hated ones by myself is the sexuality issues we have. It's a natural act and other evolved mammals do it for pleasure as well (like the dolphin) but NO it's against religion. We're not suppose to do it. This leads to it being taboo. If anybody tell me otherwise I let them know colorfully how they can keep to their own limited views. Heck even spending the night with my girl (no funny business) is forbidden

Anyways, when it comes down to it, as I and others have said in this thread it's ok to believe in other religions but we draw the line when they start to affect our life and beliefs.



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i found a kids bible the other day,i was cleaning,i saw the "Ten commandsments"
i was like "are you freaking kidding me,what kind of a god will treat us liek slaves"
im sure we can be a lot more free and good,then "thou shall work 6 days but rest 1" well mr i like to work 4 days and relax 3
and yea..what kinda god will tell sex is wrong,its one of the greatest things cmon!
they probably maked this all up,god is crying seeing us follow this stupid rules and books written by humans



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I dont understand how Muslim women in Australia can walk around covered head to toe, anywhere they want, even into banks, yet I cant walk into any store with a helmet on because it covers up my face?

I say we all start wearing balaclavas.



posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
I dont understand how Muslim women in Australia can walk around covered head to toe, anywhere they want, even into banks, yet I cant walk into any store with a helmet on because it covers up my face?

I say we all start wearing balaclavas.

I'm all for the balaclava movement.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
We Jedis need to increase our population. I know we have to be virgins and we have trouble getting women anyway, but still I think we need to change the rules and start breeding because we are outnumbered 1 000 000 to 1.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
We Jedis need to increase our population. I know we have to be virgins and we have trouble getting women anyway, but still I think we need to change the rules and start breeding because we are outnumbered 1 000 000 to 1.

We have to wait until the population is cleansed. 2000 years of peace.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
why dont you aussies just steal their kids like you did with the abbos if the muslims get out of line aswell.



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
^ummm I, or any member of my family have never stolen anyone's kid



posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I strongly believe that Muslims attempt at taking over the world with this method will only actually work in economically deprived countries. Sure Muslims may increase their numbers in any country they choose. But the modern world and all the things in it, holds far more appeal to a youngster who has actual choices in front of him/her. In Iraq and other places of poverty, there is no way out and strong adherence to religion becomes the way of life. It's the same in every poor country.



posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Weird that Obama is a nobel prize winner and the UN is in favor of Islam.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by JJay55]



posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I strongly believe that Muslims attempt at taking over the world with this method will only actually work in economically deprived countries. Sure Muslims may increase their numbers in any country they choose. But the modern world and all the things in it, holds far more appeal to a youngster who has actual choices in front of him/her. In Iraq and other places of poverty, there is no way out and strong adherence to religion becomes the way of life. It's the same in every poor country.

Who's been taking over Africa in the last 10 years? Southeast Asia? It will come down to the the oceans dividing two world powers. Sadly Europe will fall into the hands of the Caliphate soon.



posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dontbelievehype
 


I am a person of goodwill also, but unfortunately Muslims are enforcing their beliefs in other countries, like Britain.

Do you think a Muslim would EVER build a Christian church in their own country? But they have forced Britain to build Mosques.

I am at loss how to describe this. Apart from a take-over.



posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I strongly believe that Muslims attempt at taking over the world with this method will only actually work in economically deprived countries. Sure Muslims may increase their numbers in any country they choose. But the modern world and all the things in it, holds far more appeal to a youngster who has actual choices in front of him/her. In Iraq and other places of poverty, there is no way out and strong adherence to religion becomes the way of life. It's the same in every poor country.

Who's been taking over Africa in the last 10 years? Southeast Asia? It will come down to the the oceans dividing two world powers. Sadly Europe will fall into the hands of the Caliphate soon.


Last time I checked Africa is economically deprived. They may have some big cities but they have plenty enough slums to recruit hopeless people. Right now Muslim militias are going around murdering Christians and we're doing nothing about it. But yeah that's Africa.



posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by dontbelievehype
 


I am a person of goodwill also, but unfortunately Muslims are enforcing their beliefs in other countries, like Britain.

Do you think a Muslim would EVER build a Christian church in their own country? But they have forced Britain to build Mosques.

I am at loss how to describe this. Apart from a take-over.

It is actually illegal for muslims to build a Christian church according to Sharia Law. And the Christians that build churches cannot make improvements and must pay a jizya. Yes indeed, mosques are going up in the UK at an alarming speed. Even churches are being converted to mosques.
The concern about the conversion to Islam is the lack of freedom that comes with it. Freedom is the number one cause for wars... in history...



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join