It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims aim to increase their population in Australia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It really irritates me...

Muslims,,,their goal ? populate and take over the world country by country...

In this telephone interview a muslim woman asks the radio host what can be done about her husband marrying another women.

While talking about this, she admits that the goal of muslims are to increase their population...and says that the mosks tell the men to marry as many women as possible to have babies to increase their population in Australia.

Listen, she admits it from around 50 seconds into the interview...

www.liveleak.com...

Why would they want to actively do this ??

Well the koran has the answer...

If it was up to me i'd kick all muslims out of this country

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Why would they want to actively do this ??

Well the koran has the answer...

If it was up to me i'd kick all muslims out of this country

They do this everywhere. I'm most concerned by the rise in the numbers in northern/western Europe (including Norway, my favourite country in the world).The Catholics employ a similar strategy, though not to the end of taking over. Surely to reproduce like this is just a lazy form of evangelism.

They can also be a lot more violent and sensitive to criticism that christians which is another concern.

Trouble is that there isn't a lot we can do. We want to be accepting and accommodating to people of all religions but we want to limit their impact on the people around them back to innocent intellectual exchange (instead of aggressive conversion). Is suppose since we can't limit the number of children women and bare as population limiter, we just have to make sure the children get secular education in order to fight indoctrination.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Found this to be an interesting video -if its not propaganda of course.

www.youtube.com...

Any demographic experts out there?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It's not propaganda,

The muslim woman in the interview clearly states that this is their goal, to pupulate other countries and to breed, and by increasing their numbers they take over in that way.

She states that the mosks tell the men to marry and to have babies for the simple reason as to increase and take over.

So that video is spot on!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It is true. what's more, our government pays Australian women Aus$5000+ to have a baby.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The goal of Islam is Global Domination. This is no secret. There is a clearly defined 7 phase plan that includes military, political, geographical and yes, population expansion.

I will not wear a burka.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

SkitzoFrenic-thanks for the reply and that is quite a revealing interview.

Don't know if you've seen this Dispatches documentary before but its quite an eyeopener and shows what is being preached inside some British mosques:

The reporter “captures chilling sermons in which Saudi–trained preachers proclaim the supremacy of Islam, preach hatred for non–Muslims and for Muslims who do not follow their extreme beliefs — and predict a coming jihad. '
An army of Muslims will arise', announces one preacher. Another preacher said British Muslims must 'dismantle' British democracy — they must 'live like a state within a state' until they are 'strong enough to take over'”.

Link:
www.population-growth-migration.info...

Video:
video.google.com...#

Of course it realy doesn't 'help the cause' when people like the ones below are openly preaching hate and intolerance on the streets (and television screens) of Great Britain:

Demo:
www.snopes.com...

Interview:
www.youtube.com...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If muslims want to take over the world by population, they are gonna have quite a time out-breeding Latinos.

The current Muslim spin in the media is totally out of control.

I sure hope most of you see this.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
they are doing well in Oz. Well looked after here. Personally, I really can't make a judgement on what kind of people they really are. As I don't know any Muslim personally it doesn't seem right for me to judge others by hearsay. Just for my own information, I borrowed a Koran from our local library to read for myself what it says. I'm afraid I got rather bored with the repetitaveness particularly the views relating to Christians and Jews. Well, that's probably the largest section of the world's population.
However, I do believe that one day Austrlia will be a Muslim majority

Edited to change some wording

[edit on 29/9/09 by bluebird2]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well as far as Europe goes,,especially England and France,,I think it is too late for them, the muslims there can get away with murder.

I can only hope that the governments and people of at least America, Canada and Australia will at one point wake up and put an end to it..

To stop political correctness gone mad..

I mean you don't see any middle eastern countries bending over backwards to accommodate us "kaffirs"

They arrest us for any laws we break in their country, no matter what,,but let them break our laws in our countries and they scream racism and religious freedom and say they only accept sharia law!

One thing does come to mind, and it might be that this is what the elite want,,,they want us to be pre-occupied with race, and for us to hate each other and to divide us even further.

To cause a race war maybe ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluebird2

For now they are still a very small majority, but their numbers are increasing in the very high thousands every year.

I'd say by 2050 they might be a majority

luckily I won't be around by then

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
this post seems - what's the word I'm looking for....?

anti something

I thought religious vilification was not allowed on such a fine ethical upstanding site?

Shouldn't this be labeled "HOAX" or something of this effect?

how ... odd

looks like the muslim card is being played again - kind of sad to see so many taking the bait (or seeding it..)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have always believed this to be the case, that's why they always have so many kids, probably 4-5 on average and a non Muslim family is something like 1.2 or 1.5 ( i read these figures a while ago)
Also there is 1.5 billion Muslim and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, obviously due to the amount of kids they have.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
reply to post by bluebird2

For now they are still a very small majority, but their numbers are increasing in the very high thousands every year.

I'd say by 2050 they might be a majority

luckily I won't be around by then

Ummmm no. Islam has 1.4 billion muslims. There are 1.4 billion Christians. and 1.4 billion Chinese. The fastest growing population by far is Islam. Christians are close to zero population growth and China has a limit on births. In 50 years these figures will change dramatically.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's not really the fault of the muslims. They just take what they're offered.

It's the deliberate NWO/"Elite" agenda. Supporting and enforcing exaggerated immigration is one of the main means to destroy, weaken, and "control" the western/industrialized countries by overly intermingling cultures, religions, languages etc thereby wreaking social, political and financial havoc. Basically the well-tried "divide and conquer"/"divide et impera" scheme. Sleep well.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I don't understand, what your saying is exactly what i am saying...

That in 50 years the christian population in Australia will be the minority and muslims the majority!?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am sure a lot of the things people are saying about muslims, the Nazis said about the Jews.

They breeding to take over!

Global domination!

Just a reminder Muslims are human beings not rats.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
It really irritates me...

Muslims,,,their goal ? populate and take over the world country by country...

How is this different from Christians who send missionaries to every place in the world in an attempt to increase membership? I am sure most of us have been visited by Christian missionaries at our homes at some point working on their conversion of everyone. I have been visited by Mormons, Jehova Witnesses and Baptists missionaries.

So, I would think the problem is not specifically with Islam, but with any large organized religion who's goal is to take over the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Boys and young men get told to look to marry white women. You don't need the prettiest. Go for the ones that are less pretty. Maybe a bit chubby. Easy pickings. Then get yourself a bunch of babies on her.

Good stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

It isn't just a tendency to sensitivity. Questioning or critizing Islam is contrary to Shar'ia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join