It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Still....you bring up a good point, because it WAS that post that rejuvenated (resurrected??) this...

I was following along, and am tempted to wonder why this "lunacognita" YT video is considered "new"??

I mean, obviously it's "new" in the sense that it's been recently compiled and edited, then posted...but I see, with few exceptions, and actual "new" footage!

The opening part of the ~10 minutes (first 1:37) seems equivalent to an opening credit type thing...pretty, and nice to see footage from space, whenver possible. In fact, ALL of it is high quality, and pretty.

The 'conclusions' drawn, however? A bit troubling. AND, as noted, the footage shown seems eerily familiar...I think I've seen the Apollo 7 LEO film, with the dark "thing" scooting by, on ATS before....and the whitish "boomerang" thingie...too.

The Apollo 9 footage...familiar.

The Apollo 10, and the "sharp right turn", conveniently outlined and highlighted (by 'cognita') with the red line drawn in...

Apollo 14, Al Sheppard eating, and whatever is happening in the window, behind him....

I could go on, but my point IS: Seen these already, they've been discussed already....I see nothing "new" about this video, nor its contribution to this thread.

Personal opinion? I see it as a hopeful attempt to snare some ATS "newbies", perhaps....just to continue the 'merry-go-'round'.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Actually, i was replying to the video posted, which shows objects in space.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Actually, i was replying to the video posted, which shows objects in space.

i knew that, i just pointed out that you brought it up and there was nothing wrong with you doing that. don't take my replies on the previous page the wrong way, i do want to hear your opinions and what you have to say just don't call me Sereda ever again and we will get along just fine

reply to post by ngchunter

You're afraid of what that evidence would show, that much is clear to me.

i asked you to post that in a different thread so we could discuss it , how does that make me afraid ? LOL

i want to hear what you have to say about it so please post the info you have in this thread , i will respond to a extensive detailed discussion there. send me a u2u message to let me know.

reply to post by ArMaP

reply to post by weedwhacker

I could go on, but my point IS: Seen these already, they've been discussed already.

links please

sorry mods this is my last partial off topic post, just trying to make peace with everyone

[edit on 14-8-2010 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ArMaP

Personal opinion? I see it as a hopeful attempt to snare some ATS "newbies", perhaps....just to continue the 'merry-go-'round'.....

and what is the problem with bumping threads?

oooops... sorry, i had forgotten you had debunked the op...

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well.....I STILL see descriptions of what they are seeing as COMPARED TO something familiar, and seen from above....ON Earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Recently i cam accross a Appolo transcript that stated NASA had found water on the moon and reminece of volcanos, now there only saying theres water on the moon after the LCROSS mission,if theres water im sure there was once life, the moon is like a extinct earth i believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
*bump* to follow

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nasa lies as naturally as flys fly.

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join