It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just find it hard to believe that people are so blind to this subject. Most de-bunkers are running on their belief systems, just like alot of believers. Go and have a look at the bautforum. People on that forum are completly running off their own belief system. No matter what someone has seen, or how many people see a ufo, they always say the same thing which is "people make bad witnesess" This annoys me because it makes us all sound like idiots, well,apart from them, as they are great because they use the "science" word, which means that gives them the right to de-bunk a case, even though they have not looked into it.

De-bunkig is there life, and as much as they say they would love ET to come down here, i think they are lying. Take this de-bunking away from them and they lose something they love doing. Its a sad old world we live in.

Let me get this straight. I need 100% evidence that some of these ufos are ET. But im not blind to a belief system, like some of these believers and de-bunkers.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the two known photos that are not the correct one...

according to ufologie.net and other sites, the real photo in question was never released..

NASA captioned the wrong picture as such: "(PAO 65-H-1013) was as follows: This photograph . . . shows the satellite McDivitt observed on the 20th revolution of his four-day space flight."

In conclusion, there is no certainty. The publicized picture is not the correct one, and the correct one will probably never be seen. There are many pros and cons and do not have an opinion one way or another
www.ufologie.net...

looks like another Unsolved Mystery ?

well.... what do you expect from 'Never A Straight Answer'....

STS077-389-12

imo the above 'object' matches the descriptions given by mcdivitt.....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
sorry.... just ignore

[edit on 6/1/10 by mcrom901]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

actually, i was glad you posted those vids
because after watching the episode again, i realized i forgot about the Joe Walker UFO pic...

www.youtube.com...

www.aztecdoug.com...

NASA PILOT JOSEPH A. WALKER:

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington he said:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."

To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing

www.ufologie.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

now that was fast.... cheers

i'm glad that you found it useful

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

now that was fast

no, this is fast !!

i'm glad that you found it useful

me too

these transcripts of the Astronauts describing surface colors might be useful too ?

easynowsufoblog.blogspot.com...

"the Moon is essentially gray"...LOL

more reading for you..

did you see Jim wants you too start a thread about Gemini 4 ?

Originally posted by JimOberg
This is way off topic on this thread but if you'd like to discuss it, start a new one.

like you really need to do that, just so he can fully convince you it was not a ufo despite the fact that he wasn't the one who seen it and NASA never released the real photo of the object.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easy now,

Did you get the chance to check out that Surveyor 3 Apollo 12 lro stuff?

Find anything you can share?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

still working on it but so far i have found that the LRO moved in for a closer opportunity to photograph the spacecraft and the Surveyor probe turned into a Big Black Dot !

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

still working on it but so far i have found that the LRO moved in for a closer opportunity to photograph the spacecraft and the Surveyor probe turned into a Big Black Dot !

Strange how nothing else turned into a black dot.

You would think the closer shot would put all the Apollo 12/Surveyor 3 orientation stuff to bed - but this does the opposite.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The whole photo (or at least that part of the photo) looks strange, it looks like there are much more "bad pixels" (pixels that are too bright or too dark for the camera) than usual.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

imo the image is terrible quality , NASA should be ashamed of it.

we can barely even see the rim of Surveyor crater but we are supposed to believe we can see some spacecraft there. the photo looks like it has some kind of obfuscation grid overlayed on top of it , so nobody can do any real analysis of it. i'm not surprised

Apollo 12 UFO

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

here's the audio to match the transcript where Conrad say's he seen something.......

"leaving the area at a high rate of speed" !

Hence by the time the astronauts had rotated the Command/Service Module through one hundred and eighty degrees in preparation for docking, the panels were a safe distance away with no chance of a collision occurring.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
new video by LunaCognita which features a forensic examination of the Apollo D.A.C. (Data Acquisition Camera) imagery that show's UFO's and some anomaly's on the Lunar surface !

www.youtube.com...

in this presentation, we will focus on taking a closer look at several interesting segments of film footage from the NASA archives. All the footage shown and analyzed here was originally shot by NASA astronauts during the Apollo missions (1968-1972) on 16mm film, using what was known as the "Data Acquisition Camera" - the "DAC".

The Maurer "DAC" cameras were modified variable frame rate 16mm motion picture film cameras used by the various Apollo crews throughout their missions to film scenes of interest through the windows of the spacecraft, interior spacecraft activities, as well as to shoot exterior footage during lunar surface "moonwalk" operations and Low-Earth Orbit or Trans-Earth-Coast EVA ops in cis-lunar space.

I included a bit more information on the Apollo DAC camera in the brief writeup I did attached to the earlier teaser/trailer video for this presentation - www.youtube.com...

FRAME-STACKING
In the last half of this presentation (starting at 4:30), I show various examples where I employ an enhancement technique known as "frame-stacking" against the raw DAC archive footage. In certain cases, frame-stacking can be employed to forensically attack the raw frames of film and produce an enhanced composite still-frame of a stable (or motion-stabilized) scene.

It should be noted that "stacking" is by no means a new method of enhancing video or motion picture film footage. It is a digital enhancement technique that has been around a lot longer than most people would probably believe, and in many cases it can provide us an improved look at some of the deeper image detail that is actually buried beneath the random "noise" in the raw footage.

you can read the rest here...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I hate the nasa footage because its not evidence. Why is it the ufo footage we have from space never conclusive? Its always evidence that skeptics have a decent answer for. Why no footage that proves beyond a doubt that something strange is going on here. Just like the tether footage, at first it was very impressive. People were saying this is def proof of ET, or some other phenomenon flying around in space. But we all know that the tether footage is nothing more than debris and ice close to the camera.

Has there been any nasa footage that has left skeptics and de-bunkers without an answer?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I hate the nasa footage because its not evidence.

says who , you ?

Why is it the ufo footage we have from space never conclusive?

please explain what conclusive evidence is ?

ET waving at you ?

Its always evidence that skeptics have a decent answer for.

wrong

Why no footage that proves beyond a doubt that something strange is going on here.

does a unidentified object have to act strange in order for it to be something not made by humans ?

Just like the tether footage, at first it was very impressive. People were saying this is def proof of ET, or some other phenomenon flying around in space. But we all know that the tether footage is nothing more than debris and ice close to the camera.

you have no proof whatsoever that the objects in the tether video are debri and ice nor can you prove the objects are close to the camera.

Has there been any nasa footage that has left skeptics and de-bunkers without an answer?

have you ever met a debunker that didn't have an answer for everything ?

How To Debunk Just About Anything

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

says who , you ?

Who esle would it be?

please explain what conclusive evidence is ? ET waving at you ?

How about seeing a structured craft, instead of dots of light in space, which could be ice or debris. Hey, they could be ET, but that is not the sort of evidence that will sway people, well, most people anyway.

wrong

How is that wrong? I mean, you still believe that the tether footage shows something unexplained, even though it has been explained many times. Even ufo hunters explained what we were seeing here. Right people say that these objects are huge disc shapped ufos. Don't you think its strange that the "ufo's" are all seen at the same angle?

does a unidentified object have to act strange in order for it to be something not made by humans ?

When its just a dot of light in space, then yes, considering ice and debris can look exactly the same.

you have no proof whatsoever that the objects in the tether video are debri and ice nor can you prove the objects are close to the camera.

Tether footage, like i said, has been explained in my opinion.

have you ever met a debunker that didn't have an answer for everything ?

Yes, i get annoyed by de-bunkers too. I believe that some ufos are complete unknowns, and need further investigation, and i have heard many stupid explanations by de-bunkers. But my conclusion with the nasa footage has come from listening and reading both sides of the argument, and my own judgement.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

They're giant bokehs, so they're clearly not at infinity focus the way the tether is, so they must be very close to the camera and very small. What do YOU think they are then?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

There's a shuttle video that shows something for which I don't have a mundane (a word that is much used in this forum
) explanation.

Curiously, most "believers" ignore that object and focus on different, easier to explain, things.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Jay-morris

There's a shuttle video that shows something for which I don't have a mundane (a word that is much used in this forum
) explanation.

Curiously, most "believers" ignore that object and focus on different, easier to explain, things.

What footage is this?

Another thing that annoys me also are the believers who refuse they are wrong and the skeptic is right. Even when the evidence is overwhelming, like the tether footage. In the past i have argued with skeptics on certain cases, and in the end, i have been wrong. If i am wrong, i will hold my hand up and say i am wrong. That does not bother me, as you live and learn. There is so much arragonce and ignorance in this subject, on both sides.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This one, from STS-80.

(click to open player in new window)

If you don't know it, just follow the white object that comes from the right bottom corner and looks like is squashed against the atmosphere over a thunder storm.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

This one, from STS-80.

(click to open player in new window)

If you don't know it, just follow the white object that comes from the right bottom corner and looks like is squashed against the atmosphere over a thunder storm.

Yes, i know that one quite well, and i also argued alot with skeptics on this one. But, the more i read into it, the more i began to think it was natuaral. If someone comes on here and changes my mind again, then so be it. The link below is an interesting read, and while i dont always agree with oberg, the nasa footage i do agree with.

Link

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join