It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I strongly feel that this is related to the USO phenomenon. UFO's have been known to go into and out of lakes.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

thats not portuguese, in fact i have never seen that language before, maybe its some european language like swedish or danish?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's Indonesian. I can't read it, but I recognize it, I'm sure it's Indonesian.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

thanks!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Cheesy informative vid about UFO light beams - also covers the Tasmanian Lake Sorell watersucking case.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

Is that all?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

Hynek witnesses UFO over a lake - don't know if it was sucking up water though.

See 34:30

edit on 7-2-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Interesting. I've heard more of USOs lately thab UFOs.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Not a case of ufo taking water but interesting non the less

"Friday, 14 April 1950 Camarasa (Lerida, Spain)

People in Camarasa observed an object coming down into the water of the lake at the hydro-electric plant "Riegos y Fuerzas del Ebro." The object was described as "bright." It was seen floating for a while, and then it submerged."

I d venture a guess that ufos are using our oceans as base.Provided the adage "we know more about space than about our oceans" is true i assume that a technologically advanced species could stay at the bottom of the sea without us being any wiser.

If i remember correctly Ivan sandersons book "invisible residents" had a lot of cases about water and ufos but i dont remember if it had any about taking water.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Interesting beam video. I have some thoughts about many of the cases. Especially the tractor beam cases. Travis walton case sounds more like a milab to me. Especially the beam he was hit with. Sounds like a PIKL weapon.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

It's Indonesian. I can't read it, but I recognize it, I'm sure it's Indonesian.

You're correct that its Malay language. However its not Indonesian. Some of the words are more the Malay from Malaysia. Turns out the magazine its from is headquartered in kuala lumpor

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Im thinking PEP but its probably too late.Walton was in 1975.

But PEP didn’t necessarily need to hit to hard have a big effect. Tests on animals indicated that the plasma bursts caused “pain and temporary paralysis.” Researchers found the nerve effects were not caused by shock wave or heat, but by the electromagnetic pulse produced by the expanding plasma fireball. This acted directly on the nerves, like electrical interference affecting a radio.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Two relevant accounts from ISO Research.

Brazilian Sighting by Gordon W. Creighton of an object that seems to suck up water.

They said that it was a flying saucer. He could see nothing at first, but soon he heard a humming noise, which grew rapidly louder, and perceived something which seemed to be falling out of the sky towards him from the direction of the sea.

When the machine was at a distance of some 40 metres from him and the group of fishermen and about 15 metres above the water, it began to rock sideways and then stopped and hung there. It was from 15 to 20 metres in height, "and its width was approximately that of a travelling circus." It seemed to have three distinguishable parts: the upper half was the colour of aluminium, like an inverted bowl, and on the top of it was a small protuberance or dome, with a light as bright as that of an electric welding arc. The lower part was also a bowl, of the same size as the top, but dark in colour, and around the widest part, where the two bowls met, was a band with a number of square portholes from which came a reddish light. The portholes nearest to the party of onlookers were darkened as though there were people looking out through them.

Beneath the machine, the water seemed to be boiling, or being sucked up, but without actually touching the under part of it, and a faint humming could be heard at brief intervals. From the under part of the machine, a number of things like leather thongs were hanging, motionless. During the hour that they stood there and watched it, it rose again several times into the sky and then descended as if crashing, "with a noise to shatter the eardrums."

And

FRANCE 1608:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55b87f3310c0.jpg[/atsimg]

In August 1608, the inhabitants of the South France, from Marseilles to Genoa, witness a true UFO flap, reported in a chronicle entitled "Discours des terribles et espouvantables signes apparus sur la mer de Gennes".

In Nice, the inhabitants see three strange luminous vessels which evolve at high speed above the city. The three machines stop near the fortress and go down above the waters where they cause the water to boil and emit a red-orange vapor.

To the great stupor of the numerous witnesses, two humanoïd beings with large heads and large luminous eyes, dressed in a red suit with silver scales, connected to the flying machine by tubes, engage themselves in several hours of strange work.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Author James McCampbell on the subject of UFO water collection:

Collection of water has been reported frequently. It would be adequate to take small samples of water in a vial for determination of the dissolved minerals and the level of pollution, either chemical or bacterial.

UFO people, however, sometimes take substantial amounts of water. A Canadian and his wife in 1950 saw a large UFO with portholes "come to rest on the surface of the lake." Ten small people on a deck busily "immersed a hose in the lake" as if pumping water into the craft. (17)

An almost identical performance, also in Canada, had been observed 36 years earlier when eight witnesses saw dwarves plunging a hose into a lake from a spherical craft resting on the water. (18)

While fishing in New York, an electronics engineer saw an object land. Two dwarves "came out with a hose and pumped water from the river." (19)

Another fisherman in Italy saw a UFO hover for 10 minutes over a river with "a hose that plunged into the water." (20) These uses of hoses imply collection of a substantial volume of water, probably more than could be carried in buckets on several round trips.

Any such amount would clearly exceed the immediate requirements of the collectors, and one suspects that it filled the need of a considerable number of their fellows somewhere else.

The intended purpose for water, on one occasion, was made entirely clear to a chicken farmer in Wisconsin. An object came down vertically near his house in which he saw three men through an open hatch. One of them handed him a "silvery jug with two handles" and "made a motion like drinking." The jug was filled with water and returned. (21)

This case is reminiscent of a previously mentioned request for water by a strange woman in Brazil who used the word, "Rempaua." (22) In yet another instance, two fair-skinned men emerged from a UFO in Chile asking a miner for water in a "mixture of English and Spanish." With unusual resourcefulness under the circumstances, the miner took some water out of his car radiator and gave it to them.

(23) Small quantities of water were also obtained by the UFO people without assistance from humans. Two miners saw a UFO land on a sandbar in a California river. One dwarf got out and "filled a shiny pail with water and handed it to someone inside the craft." (24)

Another craft landed at night near a Brazilian fisherman who watched one of three little men fill a "shiny metal tube with water from the river." (25)

UFOLOGY - Chapter 9

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well, I would expect that aliens, not unlike human sailors on long voyages, need to take on water and supplies at some point.

I'm pretty sure that aliens need to flush just as often as us humans..

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

I'm pretty sure that aliens need to flush just as often as us humans..

Don't think anyone knows what UFOs actually are (or where they come from) but do you think 'aliens' were flushing the loo in this case mate?

Suppose patterns in data are always interesting and have always been intrigued by some kind of tube/hose apparatus being reported (but god knows what's going on really).

Eyewitness testimony from two geologists in British Columbia,1965.

As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."

South Coast of Hokkaido - Japan, 1973.

He said the light descended to an altitude of about 20 meters (75 feet) above the surface, of the water and stopped,and then from the underside of the light came what appeared to be a glass-like transparent tube and when the leading edge of the tube touched the surface of the water, that part of the tube began to glow and appeared to be sucking up the bay water.

Five engineers witness UFO taking on water - Bridge to Mendonca Lima, Peru, 02-13-1979

..the whole rim rotated slowly when suddenly, from the base, near the center, three luminous "tubes" of "blue neon light" were projected, like cylinders extended straight down from the ship to the surface of the river.
They seemed to be transparent and were rotating, and looked like they were either discharging something into, or were drawing something from, the water. After several minutes the "cylinders" were withdrawn from the water into the object, one at a time.

Württemberg, South Germany -April 9th, 1970

Then it halted, did a right-angle turn towards the little stream of water, and stopped there. The rotation stopped too. "What I now observed is beyond my power to comprehend. From the dark centre of the ball there emerged, downwards, something resembling a hose-pipe, which bent itself back and upwards like a 'U' and then writhed about sideways several times

La Caleta, near Boca Chica, Dominican Republic, 06-24-1977

While returning to Santo Domingo at about one in the morning, Senor A.S. Cruz saw a light over the sea, which descended to water level, and a tube came out of the bottom and took up water. The witness stopped to watch the unusual spectacle. The UFO stopped its auction action and headed toward him.

St. Petersburg, Florida. St. Petersburg Times. 17 December 1973

Patrick Thrush pulled his car off the road onto an embankment, and as he started to turn his car around, he said, the high beams from his car showed a silvery reflecting object hovering about 20 feet over the water. A tube extended from the object into the water...the tube, which had been at an angle, straightened up and began retracting into the hovering object.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Common sense and logic dictate that if they are taking water. It's for the exact same or similar reasons Human's have been taking water onto ships for centuries.

Perhaps they are thirsty. Maybe they did run out of flushing water. Maybe they need to top up water to keep their reactor cool.

I don't see anything sinister about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey karl one report from the book encounters with star people,IT has stories of Indians(native americans) and ufos.

We have both seen them, more than once,” Ivan continued. “Sometimes they come and take water out of the lake. They just hover over it and you can see the water rise. It’s like a downpour going upwards. Only it’s a wide steady stream of water being sucked up beneath the craft. It’s hard to explain. Other times they have landed near the lake.

chapter 25,p.164?

Anyway one more interesting fact is that keel also mentioned something about Indians having more chances to get contacted-abducted

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join