It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Great find right there mate and yet another curious account - thanks for posting it.

Have also been reading a lot of very freaky ball lightning accounts recently (thread on the way) and came across this crazy report from Wallachia on August 15th, 1663.

Apparently a huge flaming sphere about 130 feet in diameter was witnessed by townsfolk coming out of the sky and hovering over the surface of a nearby lake whilst projecting two beams which penetrated the water - 2 peasants in a boat couldn't get near it due to the heat but they said the beams reached the bottom of the lake.

See 08:15

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: IMSAM

Great find right there mate and yet another curious account - thanks for posting it.

Have also been reading a lot of very freaky ball lightning accounts recently (thread on the way) and came across this crazy report from Wallachia on August 15th, 1663.

Apparently a huge flaming sphere about 130 feet in diameter was witnessed by townsfolk coming out of the sky and hovering over the surface of a nearby lake whilst projecting two beams which penetrated the water - 2 peasants in a boat couldn't get near it due to the heat but they said the beams reached the bottom of the lake.

See 08:15

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads-up...

Could this be the earliest recorded report of a possible fiery balled foo fighter?

I'm also pleased to hear that possible foo fighter technology was displayed and recorded in 1663.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Could be mate ..and a big one!

The intelligent plasma theory has also been discussed on these boards before as has the very mysterious (and controversial) ball lightning subject.

Would you believe there are even quite a number of credible reports of cryptids like Bigfoot witnessed together with this type of phenomenon (another thread in the works) and I know I keep saying it but I've absolutely no idea what's going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I"ll be looking forward toward your "another thread in the books", since I'm also a firm believer in ET Bigfoots existence.

I also believed in ET Bigfoots existence, even before the Six Million Dollar Man Bigfoot (featuring Andre the Giant) episodes came out.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 22-11-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 22-11-2019 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Mate that video is pure class - he pulled his arm off lol

Recent(ish) MUFON submitted report from Checotah, Oklahoma:

I was camping and fishing at Lake Eufaulla, when I saw lights in the sky. I watched them for a few minutes as they came closer to the waters surface completely silently.

It hovered over the water and all lights went off. I could still see it clearly in the moonlight; it was triangular/teardrop in shape.

It was huge; at least 90 ft. wide maybe 20 ft. tall. Something cylindrical extended from beneath and touched the surface of the water. It stayed that way for about 5 minutes, then it went back in and the object very quickly went back up so fast the water splashed and made waves.

Once it was up about 300 ft. the lights came back on and it sped off north and up.

Not ten minutes later there was a large black chopper with only one small tail light which circled the area, then hovered in the same area for no more that 15 seconds,spotlighting the water.

link

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Amazing how 'The Six Million Dollar Man' seemed like serious, cutting-edge fantasy TV back then, but the passage of time has transformed it into a hilarious masterpiece of pure unadulterated camp. Almost as if Mel Brooks had directed it, and written by the Zucker brothers!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Id bet some of them are more than thirsty ...
First fireballs ?
Todays news

Flashback

For fun

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Jeez --- Karl...do you think that 1663 UAP report might indicate that the two beams penetrating the water was a filtration osmosis process that gathered deuterium molecules for fuel --- maybe???

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

According to my own eyewitness account of a red-orange fiery balled foo fighter: Unless a foo fighter is in it's attack mode --- Foo fighters --- In there low power mode...are perfectly spherical in shape, who also display small flames licking around the outside of the sphere; with no fiery streaming tail to speak of.

edit on 23-11-2019 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
book "ets in brazil" by antonio faleiro

8-Palmas,Tocantins-March-22-2001-18:00h

Vinicius da Silva and Marta Rosenthal were returning home from a day of fishing in the River Tocantis when they felt a bump in one of the tires. Thinking he had a flat Vinicius stopped the vehicle and went to check. He could not find anything wrong with the tire but suddenly heard Marta screaming and saw her pointing to the right side of the road.

There, only a few meters away, hovering over the water was a metallic object with small windows along its edge. Standing outside the object on a ledge was a humanoid figure of about 1.30 meters in height. The figure was holding something resembling a hose and was apparently sucking water from the river and into the craft. After about two minutes the humanoid pulled up the hose from the river and re-entered the object. The craft then became very fright and shot away horizontally into the sky. (Thiago Luiz Ticchetti, EBE-ET)

And another one

12-Guaiuba – March-23-1978 - 18:00 h - dwarfs ets

67-year old Joâo Inacio Ribeiro was walking along the oceanfront when he saw a circular object about 10 meters in diameter approach from the sea. It had brilliant blue, yellow, green, and lilac colored lights. On its upper section it had a sort of cabin or cupola with 3 circular windows.

The craft approached, stopped, and hovered above the waters, causing the area directly below the object to become agitated and choppy. Ribeiro then saw two short humanoids appear on top of the craft. The figures were about 1 meter in height, and wore gray colored tight fitting outfits.

The beings were baldheaded, with small noses and mouths and huge black eyes. One carried something resembling a walking cane; the other had what appeared to be a vacuum cleaner like object. Both beings then began operating the vacuum like object seemingly extracting water from the ocean. After 10 minutes they re-entered the object. Moments later the object descended to 10 meters above the waters causing them to become even more turbulent, creating large waves and foam. Afraid Ribeiro ran home. (Revista Brasileira de Ufologia)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Water is an excellent shielding substance against high speed particles, e. g. radiation. Perhaps it is being used as a shielding substance for space flight.

Maybe they are collecting small amounts at a time for the mothership.

That is assuming UFOs are real and not a product of hoaxers.
edit on 8-12-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies some great finds there.

Did see that Chris Rutkowski mentioned possible water collection when investigating this (very interesting ) case:

link

This Aussie miner also reported UFO occupants collecting water through a tube back in 1940.

See 8:30

edit on 16-12-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

If the Mothers exist below the oceans as I think they do, there would be no need for this. But I think you are on track as far as their need for fresh water sources. Maybe not for drinking but for their science test. Sucking up water might brink up fish, plants and many other things they want to study.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm speculating that a finite source of water...is needed to protect a foo fighter and it's crew from neutron radiation; emanating from it's magnetically contained fusion plasma shield, by having a small layer of magnetically contained water surround it just outside the starship's hull.
edit on 17-12-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Water is an excellent shielding substance against high speed particles, e. g. radiation. Perhaps it is being used as a shielding substance for space flight.

That is assuming UFOs are real and not a product of hoaxers.

I think you mean assuming ETs are real.

UFOs - or things that fly in the sky that the general public can’t identify - is a thing and not a product of hoaxers. Hoaxers/unaware people muddy the waters on UFO/UAP subject but there are certainly well documented cases of things in the sky we can’t explain.

So this is more about explaining what the phenomenon is or who it as as opposed to wondering if there actually are things in the sky we can’t identify.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, ET's are real. And they like water.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

patterns in data are always interesting and have always been intrigued by some kind of tube/hose apparatus being reported

The very bizarre and tragic case of Police Officer George Wheeler - Wisconsin, 1976.

Perhaps of most interest was the black hose-like appendage. Wheeler claimed it projected downward into the trees below. Whether it went all the way to the ground is unknown. There are, however, several close-contact UFO sightings featuring similar “black tubes”. Most often, these devices are seemingly used to extract water from a supply on the ground, either a water tower or even a lake or river, for example.

The George Wheeler UFO Sighting – A Case Study

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am sure if people actually saw these events happen, there are more people who have seen ufos taking up water and would never report it or say it out loud. Most people would not say a word. We are not an open society. In our solar system only two places have water that I can think of... Earth and a moon circling Jupiter. Our planet would be a pit stop for intelligent life needing water. I don't understand why that is so hard for humans to understand. We would do it if we were traveling and visiting another planet. We would also have a no contact, don't disturb the wildlife policy. We are the wildlife. As a collective group of intelligence, we are still stuck here on Earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

patterns in data are always interesting and have always been intrigued by some kind of tube/hose apparatus being reported

The very bizarre and tragic case of Police Officer George Wheeler - Wisconsin, 1976.

Perhaps of most interest was the black hose-like appendage. Wheeler claimed it projected downward into the trees below. Whether it went all the way to the ground is unknown. There are, however, several close-contact UFO sightings featuring similar “black tubes”. Most often, these devices are seemingly used to extract water from a supply on the ground, either a water tower or even a lake or river, for example.

The George Wheeler UFO Sighting – A Case Study

That was an interesting read and link, Karl.

I consider myself lucky...that I was involved in the U.S. UFO flap during the mid and late 70's.

I'm 68 years old.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69 I agree. Fuel.

Fred,,

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join