It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

You are correct. Today's Army can't shoot for ****.

They were never taught.

I'll get flamed, but to me one of the greatest responsibilities of parents are to prepare their children for what they may run into out in the world.

Yeah they can Dooper, They can shoot the hell out of something with their little 223 pee shooters. Put anything in their hands over that and its questionable.

The last time I went to the range, guys were there in business suits rapping rounds down range out of their 308 Bushmasters. Noisy bastards lol. It was good training though, Having 308 casings fly at me while I scope out and tap center bulls with my long gun. They waste big bucks blasting off rounds while I shoot three rounds just to make sure everything is still sighted in good.

To the OP, You need to get out more if you think we are a bunch of PC geeks or something. There are plenty of skilled hunters and former vets that can handle the job at hand should that become necessary. When we start protesting the whole world better duck and cover.

If anyone here is in the foreign armed services and you get an order to deploy to the U.S. I would advise you to dis-obey that order. We will not take kindly to any foreign troops on our soil.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

S&F for an important post. I have long posted on other threads about the tendency of ATS'ers talking tough on-line but doing little on-the-street action. Without "hitting the streets" you may as well accept the NWO and your place as a boot-licking slave to your masters. At the very least, these 300 or so G20 protesters showed up to face the enemy and take a stand. Most of the maucho challenged cyber-radicals here just talk and talk and talk the talk.

Friends, if all the good 'ol USA can muster is a rag-tag team of 300 to show up at a well advertised meeting of the NWO leaders, we are in serious trouble. I have noted many posters on ATS are reluctant to even give a thumbs-up to these protesters. Some even say, write a letter to your congressman...Ha Ha!

Bottom line is this: The country you loved no longer exists. We now have in it's place a fascist police state ruled by off-shore bankers intent on confiscating our guns and crushing all descent with their puppet leadership in congress and the White House. Time may have already run out on us patriots. I'm an old man now and don't have the maxie of my youth, but I'll be damned if I will live as a slave. Give me liberty or give me death!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

LOL, Yeah well send some English army back over here so we can demonstrate that one again for you. Last time I checked Ireland is still occupied by the Brits. Last time I checked we sent them home with their tails between their legs running like baby's back to their ships and sailed back home.

Fighting your own is different than fighting an occupation.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Why do you think the Steel workers did not show up and protest? Many are waiting for the flash point, Be patient oh grasshopper. Days are a coming.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
To the OP, You need to get out more if you think we are a bunch of PC geeks or something. There are plenty of skilled hunters and former vets that can handle the job at hand should that become necessary. When we start protesting the whole world better duck and cover.

Vets and hunters wont make it against satellite surveillance and special ops soldiers. You sound like you and your hunting mates can put up a serious fight against a high tech oppressive regime. You cant, because they wont fight you on equal terms.

The only thing ordinary people have going for them is numbers. And you will need everybody, including PC geeks. The french revolution was not fought by ex-soldiers, it was fought by a large number of people. Thats why it worked.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Vets and hunters wont make it against satellite surveillance and special ops soldiers. You sound like you and your hunting mates can put up a serious fight against a high tech oppressive regime. You cant, because they wont fight you on equal terms.

The only thing ordinary people have going for them is numbers. And you will need everybody, including PC geeks. The french revolution was not fought by ex-soldiers, it was fought by a large number of people. Thats why it worked.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

Exactly,,,Star for you. My point, as well. If you don't "hit the streets" in mass, forget it, boot-lickers. They have high-tech wizbangs and we have numbers...but if the numbers are reluctant, we're screwed

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by romanmel

Why do you think the Steel workers did not show up and protest? Many are waiting for the flash point, Be patient oh grasshopper. Days are a coming.

Hate to rain on your theory. The "flash point" was 09-11-01. Sorry you missed it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
This may sound silly to some of you and I have a lot of respect for those Americans protesting at the G20 but if those are the type of people that are going to "have my back" so to speak in a REAL, VERY SERIOUS uprising or protest god help us all.

If you agree with the G20 protesters, you are looking for an anarchy way of life. They believe there should be 'no' government. All of the G20 protesters are college liberals who never worked a day in their lives. Anarchy style protest. Lawless world.

If you agree with the 9/11 protesters, you believe our Constitution holds true. You are looking to replace those in power with individuals who support individual freedoms and rights. Protesters come from across the Republican, Independent, and Democrat spectrum. Civil protests. You may agree with certain logistics behind the G20 protests, but you understand the importance of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Deceleration of Independents. You believe a government is necessary, for as long as it answers to the people.

I would never-ever want a G20 protester to watch my back.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hey,

if you want this 'revolution' to be a physical one then you are
triggering the prepared events that are:

1) granting military 'intervention' for 'peace';
2) causing a lot of new laws that prevent even more civil liberties;
3) (the worst) unthinking 'rebels', another type of brainwashed of soldier who will be manipulated by anyone with resources and a goal that of course is not freedom for all, but freedom for a elite or themselves.

The last thing TPTB want is us to organize our thoughts and collaborate
together creating a viable alternative way of doing things, of exchange of services outside the monopolies.

The very great thing that orwell did was alert the intelectual elite, but he
gave away one of the illusion models that TPTB could use... now, when someone from ATS or whatever show 84 to the avg person, he clearly make the connection: when this happens, i will revolt...

of course, now we have a democracy/fascism in our face, but people dont buy that because they 'know' what fascism is (84 and the like).

Orwell gave a target, and TPTB will create a smoke and mirror matrix that never resembles it but maintain its function.

To me, the revolution is on the psychological, mistical and then scientific level.... we can never be free if we carry on with this parasite that we need to feed with 'meritocracy', comparison (inferiority, superiority).

_Dont_ revolt: organize.
Think.
Engage the mental adversary: the ego that you think is you.

The enemies are a lot closer than you perceive.

I suggest you read 'War in heaven' to see a deeply different understanding of reality.

[]´s
RP

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah, right...that'll work. Read a book.
All will be well.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You stole my words. I bet most the kids at the protests are anti gun. Like the legend Chuck Norris.... we wait. The real warriors are waiting. We will let the kids protest and throw an apple or two at cops for now but when ZERO HOUR hits you wont see those young hippie punks anywhere in sight.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

And pray tell, when IS "0 hour"?
Zero hour was 9-11-01, friend.
Sorry, you too missed it!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I am shocked that you all talk about uprising against the gov. I enjoy reading this site but can't handle the talk about violence against the gov. Or talk about hatred for Israel. I mean have your op. but why think it is okay to talk about violence or bigotry.
As for police officers being fat. Have you ever considered that they are really stressed and have high amounts of cortisone flowing through their bodies which makes them gain wt.?
Really I can't believe that you all can talk about taking arms against the gov. it really ruins my time on ATS. I think there are so many good points and views on ATS but it scares me the way you all talk sometimes. I would think this site is monitored just for that reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

dudes I soooo agree. I don't know why so many Americans feel they have an inherent right to criticize, bitch about, invade, set up military bases in, and blow up so much of the world, for their own economic benefit, without us allowed to retort. God forbid the rest of the world who have been fighting these corrupted 'powers' since before the US even existed.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by itappearsthatway

This is ATS, a conspiracy site.
Perhaps you were seeking the Disney Channel.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I stopped reading after you called everyone Dope smoking hippies that spend all day behind the computer screen. Maybe you should smoke a little dope and calm down. Kneejerk reactions don't help you win a fight. Using your brain does.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Exemplar]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
If I had lived in Germany in the mid thirties, I would have moved to America, just as Albert Einstein and many other smart people did at the time.

If I had lived in America in the last ten or fifteen years, I would have already moved overseas a long time ago. As many ex-pat Americans have already done.

Standing in the path of an express freight train and screaming "bring it on" is not smart.

Those men were cowards. They saw a threat coming to their homes and instead of fighting for their rights, freedoms and property, they fled. And you're right, only an idiot would stand in the path of a freight train screaming "bring it on". The smart ones already destroyed the tracks long before it arrived.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by itappearsthatway

I think this has a little something to do with why people talk about tossing the government out on their hind quarters by force if necessary.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

That being said its pretty easy to avoid these topics by sticking to forums such as the Aliens, Weather, and Crypto boards, they tend to be miles away from advocating violent ousting of the government.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar

(..) only an idiot would stand in the path of a freight train screaming "bring it on". The smart ones already destroyed the tracks long before it arrived.

Can i use this as my signature? Brilliant!

Oh, and if reading a book insults you...

[]´s
RP

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Actually you sent german mercenaries back home and most of the fighting was done by ex ENGLISH pats. George Washington; English stock just like most white Americans at the time. Just because you are born on another land does not mean that your ancestry is anulled.

American war of independence, just another English civil war against the monarchy but in another continent.

As an ex british army combat infantryman still liable for the call up, if i was ever called up to go to America, there isnt a chance in hell i would fight against what i see as my cousins. We may be far apart, but we are still family in my book. In fact i would probably join you guys.

Btw, We havent lost the warrior gene here. Its very much alive and well in England. In fact us english are a nasty breed, you can see that in any english town on a friday night at kicking out time and thats just the women!

We are ripe for our own revolt here too with a treacherous goverment who sold us out to europe when none of us class ourselves as european. Who turned us into a police state, who ruined our economy and destroyed peoples lives with home repos, redundancies, and now have a total of 6 million unemployed. Proud hard working englishmen forced to sign on the dole, witnessing the bank bailouts as we loose our jobs and homes to their over enflated bonuses. Then to add insult to injury we not only have a PM who we dont want or didnt elect, but we had to watch these guys steal OUR money to furnish their houses, buy second homes, and basically rip the british taxpayer off out of millions in illegal expense claim. These guys are lying criminals and need to be taken out of parliment and drowned in the Thames!

Rant over!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join