It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Please, please tell me?...what might this "real reason" be?. As usual I see only words typed with the bravery of " being out of range".

Real warriors would not let their freedoms go the way most in America have done. Real warriors would not watch the police, military intimidate and kidnap people on the street. Real warriors would not be sharpening their knives, as you say, at a time when your freedoms and rights are being removed daily.

IMO the American citizens line in the sand is now so far behind you that they need a bus to get back to it.

Respects

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

wow

because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast

would you like a beer w/ that friend.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

IMO the American citizens line in the sand is now so far behind you that they need a bus to get back to it.
this coming from a guy who looks like that with a pair of gloves on.
please change the avatar and try again. sheesh. you only look inviting

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by Alxandro
because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago.

Wow! what a great example of true ignorant American indoctrination & B.S - and undeniable proof of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about!

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast!

And I give the leftovers to my Polar Bear!

Dude! Your ignorant & arrogant comments are really pathetic!

i soo agree. when did our warrior gene die off? did you see any vids of g20 protests in europe? compare that to american one and draw your conclusion. i live in poland and we beat the crap out of comunists not so long ago.

Comunism is a good idea on paper but in reality if few have too much power they tend to loose it.

such thing happening in US now but instead of comunism you have capitalism and its wisked child corporations. these are like little countries. and they live in white house whispering to presidents ears. this is what you crated not personaly but by design.

people who are power hungry are mostly w/o sense of guilt (sorry i cant find other words to describe it) and they go and go and push and push until you break.

when i say g20 in US i was dissapointed at first that no 1 kicked police ass but in retrospect i guess on street there were only those who still belive protests do anything.(after DC 912 there is no such hope)

so be strong and stay frosty we in europe are with you. and if these bastards attack you we will force our governments to act against it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

stop pushing. people will realize soon that they live in facistic country and revolt . do not ignite voilence there is no need.

as the trend forecaster said (sorry i suck at remebering names)
"those who lost everything have nothing more to loose"

then you will see real uprising.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

wow

because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast

would you like a beer w/ that friend.

Yes please! but no Budweiser though!

That beer unfortunately only tastes like water! but you have several other great smaller American breweries that makes very delicious and great tasting beer!

And sorry for the Texas comment to all cowboys out there, but I was only making a statement and used that as an example to show how stupid and ignorant these kind of comments really are!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Even the smallest weakest person can shoot a rifle and hurl a molatov cocktail. The "anarchists" you see in those videos are eco-hippies and vegan college kids who make it a habit of showing up at summits like G20 to wreak havoc.

I applaud these folks, as I didn't see many "real" men out there bothering to stand up for our rights. They may be meek and they may be scrawny but at least they bothered to show up.

It isnt about the size of the dog in the fight, it is however all about the fight in the dog. The average viet cong soldier probably stood at 5'5" and weighed in at a whopping 145 lbs, but the ferocity and the willingness to do whatever it took is what made them formidible.

Men who are fighting for their homes, their families and their freedom are twice as dangerous as the ones who are fighting for a paycheck. All of the police in the world can do no good against an army of free men fighting for their way of life.

I feel that most of the "real men" are biding their time, remaining silent and waiting.

The day is coming. The system is pushing now and soon it will be the people's turn to push back. I for one believe it is long overdue.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

That beer unfortunately only tastes like water! but you have several other great smaller American breweries that makes very delicious and great tasting beer!

just needed you to be sure this texans brain work is by no means close to a general consensus.
and i i'm just happy we have any beer you like.

well done!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Foreign governments will not intervene in a local US revolution.

I cannot imagine the UN sitting down and deciding to invade and occupy Zimbabwe with a multinational peace keeping force just to depose some petty despot like Mugabe, that has declared martial law on his own people.

The UN is for settling disputes between nations, not interfering in religious squabbles or minor revolutions.
Unless the American civilian people grab some nuclear weapons and then threaten another nation with them, the UN will do absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Even the smallest weakest person can shoot a rifle and hurl a molatov cocktail. The "anarchists" you see in those videos are eco-hippies and vegan college kids who make it a habit of showing up at summits like G20 to wreak havoc.
i have to agree.
funny thing would be to find out most of the kids protesting, our the
kids of those attending the summit. i bet more than we imagine.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The warriors are here.

The world has always had warriors.

This time, they will have to fight in a different manner than ever before.

But they are here.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Very good point and thanks for your opinion. I just get pissed when I see these pot bellied cops pushing these young kids around who are actually standing up for America.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Silver Shadow

so you're a total waste of space and time.why do you reply when it does not apply. run run run away runner, this is my country. this if you havn't heard will be global. you can't run for ever. runner go away.

useless eaters

There has to be a weakness, an underestimation somewhere, but I don't know where that may be

there isn't one accept it, now move on accept thier rule thier way and die even if you do i simply choose not to go quietly. but everyones end
is in the mix weather they see it or not. save certain bloodlines wtf up.

when our govt. uses deadly force on a group of obviously innocents
and they will,all bets are off. the green light will be forever on. this is when the protesters get to stay home. this is when some very shrewed people will go to work.

what will you do without freedom?
this is all i have to say.

You need to back off mister and stop reading things into posts that aren't there.

The purpose of my post was to honestly admit I do not have any answers. Nothing else. I wish I did have the answers. I am open to suggestions for answers. Thus far your answers are the most useless. If I want hysteria, I won't have to look to you for it, as I can find that anywhere.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by useless eaters]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
If I had lived in Germany in the mid thirties, I would have moved to America, just as Albert Einstein and many other smart people did at the time.

If I had lived in America in the last ten or fifteen years, I would have already moved overseas a long time ago. As many ex-pat Americans have already done.

Standing in the path of an express freight train and screaming "bring it on" is not smart.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

If any good can come of this whole morbid situation it will be that the threat of impending danger will push out all of the yellow, weak hearted types and cleanse our soil of their likes.

After the dust is settled and the "real men" have won, maybe we can start over from scratch....and the other nations of the world can nurse our cowards as they will not be allowed any return passage.

Abandon your country and your countrymen and you abandon your family and everything that you have to live for. I feel sorry for people like you who would rather live the life of a rodent or invertibrate.

Good luck with that.

"The coward dies 1,000 deaths and the brave man dies but one."

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Very good point and thanks for your opinion. I just get pissed when I see these pot bellied cops pushing these young kids around who are actually standing up for America

it should psss you off. even more so to realise the cops know it and don't
care.this has been a great post. i have been able to release some of the built up aggression. i applaud the op.

The coward dies 1,000 deaths and the brave man dies but one."

how could it be said any better than this.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

The warriors are all sharpening their knives, and loading their magazines waiting for a real reason to use either.

Unfortunately when warriors protest it's not with signs or words.

Some unspoken rules revealed at last...

Your gun is always loaded. (You always hear about a wizbang shooting himself or another while cleaning an 'unloaded weapon'.)

Never, ever point a weapon at another unless you are ready and willing to use it.

Never, ever make threats. Actions, like pictures, are worth a thousand words.

Never, ever make a promise unless you are damn well going to honor it. There are no excuses.

Never, ever trust a fart.

Word to the wise.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
First of all Budwiser got bought out by a company in Brazil, it is no longer a U.S.A product. very sad I know.
all I know is I am ready when the time comes.
I am sure there are a lot of people willing to get the ball rolling but unless they think they can make it happen then their effort would be a waste. They no doubt would be caught, tortured and killed and if someone is willing to go through that they would want to know that their countrymen are going to make it worth their while.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Hey, what happened to my double post?

I guess it's deja vu all over again, so here I go again:

Regarding soccer:

Ever notice how the closer this country gets to becoming a "Third World Country", the more this country begins to excel in soccer.

People want this country to be just like Europe, well be careful what you ask for because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago.

Um no, the warrior gene is alive and well in Europe:

Poland mindcrap.com...
Wales www.youtube.com...
London www.youtube.com...

Potentially these thugs are the citizens own armies but the 'religion' known as football has them divided and conquered into which ever team they blindly support for life. You cant get rid of the warrior gene but it can be controlled and distracted with football.
500 football thugs at for example, the g20 protest in london last april would have destroyed all of the police tactics used and the destrucion would have lasted days not hours.
But the thugs couldnt care less about all that hippy crap about politics and climate camps.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
you really got it all wrong..if we are ever to win this, we cant use violence. So it doesnt matter if its a 20 year old dope smoking hippie or not. Anyway, much more cred to them than you who only sits here on ATS and complain about who got our back...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Don't underestimate, appearances are not everything. I have a son in his mid-twenties that is much like you describe.. long hours behind the computer (his job).. pasty.. skinny.. but he also holds a 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu, and could more than likely "have your back" better than you could have his.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join