It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I mean seriously people! I havent seen ANYONE that could handle themselves one on one with even the most out of shape police officer.

It's not wise to jump into the dark without first knowing where you will land.

If these are the days of civil uprisings in the truest sense of the word (and I think they may be) then I would surmise that those with experience and a will to fight are preparing, watching the news and making sure they can keep their loved ones safe first before they take to the streets (though better to take to the hills first with the nearest and dearest).

I assume also that when the time comes for "them" to start coming out onto the streets to show their displeasure, water cannon, rubber bullets, sonic weapons and CS gas will be swapped out for live rounds, urban military tactics and everything that comes with that scenario. The atmosphere among the populace at that point will have changed from frustration to outright action, a reaction and a realisation that it is not a life to be lied to, milked like a bovine and treated like a serf.

When that time comes for TPTB It will no longer be about keeping order or enforcing the law but be much more about staying in power against the will of a people that is suddenly baying for corrupted and cynical blood. The switch will be quick and that may disadvantage TPTB for a short time.

Dark times ahead, I can feel it and I hope I am wrong now I can see a pattern as it is frightening and also enraging. What happens in America will happen here if the SHTF, just a matter of time.

I'm not crazy paranoid, I'm just deeply cynical of my government and all mainstream media and I am glad I can read between the lines when everyone else is only now starting to wake up.

I have been awake for over a decade so I'm prepared to bug out at pretty short notice with my family and trusted friends!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

Nail was hit on head for a massive crit of over 9000 damage.

The warriors will need to hit the streets like sandkips in Iraq, hit and run tactics, IEDs, sniping with our antique hunting rifles. We as citizens stand no chance in a direct confrontation against out adversary, we are insanely outgunned and out manned.

On a side note, we patriots are not hungry for blood, violence, or killing. You must remember that while most of us see the military industrial complex as the enemy, the cogs of it are still family and friends. Yes, the time to take potshots at police is coming, but only fools want to shoot someone's father or brother.

Also, those who are loading mags and sharpening knives are way behind in this game and have a ton of catching up to do, not enough of us are locked and loaded and will lead to some people with great intentions but very useless to a resistance. If you are a fat slob with diabetes, cant run 50 yards, and unable to sleep on the ground, you are useless and should stay indoors. This is not to say that I would discourage people to get in shape to fight, but if you need to start now, you are pathetic and will not be worth anything to the militia.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
This may sound silly to some of you and I have a lot of respect for those Americans protesting at the G20 but if those are the type of people that are going to "have my back" so to speak in a REAL, VERY SERIOUS uprising or protest god help us all. There was a guy on here saying his wife was more manly than many of the men he sees on t.v. including most of the politicians. Well I can't say many of the police are prime physical specimens.......many look like cough potato beer drinkers who've had one too many donuts BUT MY GOD THE PROTESTERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF DOPE SMOKING HIPPIES who spend more time behind a computer than out in the sun or dare I say it working out in the gym.

I mean seriously people! I havent seen ANYONE that could handle themselves one on one with even the most out of shape police officer. I see for the most part a lot of hippy looking, computer geeky type 20 year olds. The wind would knock them over if it blew too hard. Again I'm not trying to be mean and if there were twice/three times as many protesters as cops the physical prowess of protesters may not matter all that much. Where are all the intimidating looking MANLY MEN? I think we all need to start to up the physical intimidation factor if we are going to have protests and tea parties around this country.

Many may not agree but you fight fire with fire nowadays.........the government uses fear and we must show them fear. And we can start with physical intimidation. Lets hit the gym people are start eating healthier and getting in shape! Our future depends on it! As much as we all talk about stocking up on ammo, guns, food, etc. What's the point if you can't even fight off an insane riot cop trying to club you to death. Atleast in Iran they man handled a few motorcycle cops. We better be prepared for a lot more than that. Looks like we will also have to invest in some good head phones these days.

The answer to your question is We Are Here! We are in the shadows of the men in the shadows an dwe are watching them.

There are so many things at stake here you cannot possibly comprehend unless you see the things transpiring from outside of the box. People are learning quickly and word is spreading like wild fire.

News laws are in place and must be followed or you have total chaos.

I SAY TO ALL YOU NOW AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TYRANNY IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU, " WE THE PEOPLE" MUST STOP THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS.

WITHOUT PAUSE OR SECOND GUESSING YOURSELF OR ANY ONE ELSE, YOU AND WE ALL MUST VOTE OUT ALL SITTING SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN FROM WASHINGTON, D.C.. ALL OF THESE CORRUPT RATS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THAT HOUSE IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

IF WE FAIL TO DO THIS SIMPLE AND PEACEFUL ACT TO TRY AND START FRESH WITH NEW PEOPLE IN THOSE SEATS, THEN ALL OF YOU KNOW WHAT WILL COME. NONE OF US WANT THAT!!!!!!

VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE NO MATTER WHAT. VOTE INDEPENDENT, OPPOSITE PARTY BUT VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE.

UNTIL THEN MORE TEA PARTIES, MORE CALLS TO SENATE AND CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES AND MORE SPREADING THE WORD TO THOSE WHO WISH TO TUNE IN OUT OR IGNORE WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND THEM!

This is a Great Country and here lives a Great People. Let's " WE THE PEOPLE KEEP IT THAT WAY! "

But to answer your question, We Are Here and We Are Watching.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

This is not the way People in the United States do things. We are a nation of laws and we all must try and abide by them. We if We the People will all get on the same page, We The People can stop this maddness in its tracks.

WE VOTE THESE BASTURDS OUT OF OFFICE AND DEMAND TERM LIMITS AND BASIC NEW GUIDELINES ON HOW OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ACT ON OUR BEHALF.

THE POLICE ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS. THEY ARE THERE TO KEEP THE PEACE NOT TO BREAK IT.

There are some very smart people on this site. Why not get them out there and EDUCATE the idiot protesters that start trouble and teach them a better and legal way of protesting. If the police then break any laws at a peaceful protest, get it on tape and get it on the air. They will be prosecuted.

We the People have to stop the problem at the source! And it goes all the way to the top.

We have to vote them all out of office. All sitting Senators and all sitting Congressmen.

We cannot let them take what we have worked so hard to make,

VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
reply to post by draildatrain

The main difference between American and European Protests is that we Europeans are at least trying to strike back against the the establishment! - and we do have a long tradition of protests in the streets and war on the barricades! - that's in our genes!

I asked myself, Where were all the Molotov's? I guess they're all in Europe.

See, i know in North America there are these "warriors" but what i fear is that they are focused on a weapon as being a gun (or a knife). We need to be able to make anything at our immediate disposal a weapon.

More importantly I think we lack strategy. Have gun --> shoot at enemy, that's the most common thinking. As far as the G20, all those goons with the full body armor are not going to flinch at rock throwing or being hit. But throw a Molotov and they'll be stripping their armor in seconds. Their bullet proof vehicle will burn.....

We need critical thinkers more than we need brute force.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I ask this with all sincerity...

If we were to vote "them" all out then we are to replace "them" with whom?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Heavy artillery... the universal equalizer...

Don't go to the gym, head to the firing range near you!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

I agree. The peaceful solution MUST be sought first. War is the very last resort when nothing else can be done.

Peaceful revolutions will accomplish much more at this moment than a violent one.

But those who make peaceful revolutions impossible make violent ones inevitable.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is getting a bit brutal.

I don't want to shoot at any police, and I sure as hell don't want to fire on any US soldiers.

Time comes, it'll take every good, God-fearing, Constitutional patriots to put things back in order.

Whoever they may be, and that would include a lot of police and certainly our soldiers.

Most of everyone's effort if things get sideways, is just staying alive and well during the first weeks.

There will already be enough nuts and dirtbags running amok to be a danger to everyone.

After getting our Berets, several of us went to get the tattoo.

But when I arrived, I realized my greatest weakness, and got a tattoo on my forearm to be a constant reminder.

It's how I hunted, it's how I fought.

It's a spider. Pure poison to be sure, but above all, patient.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
To All of You, and the the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE FREE, TO SPEAK FREELY AND TO VOTE FREELY!

YOU ASK WHO DO YOU REPLACE THE WITH, DO YOUR RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS, GO TO THE SPEECHES AND FIND OUT WHO YOUR CANDIDATES ARE BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR THEM!

AND OF COURSE OUR U.S. TROOPS AND POLICE WILL BE ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE, WHY? THEY ARE THE PEOPLE JUST AS YOU ARE THE PEOPLE.

We are the People!!!!!!!! 350 million strong + a few who are just visiting for a while.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE!

You want to do your part, start right now, email ten people at your choosing to just VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE in the next election.

Just vote them all out! It's like having a bad roommate, at first impression they seem ok, then you have a find a way to get them out.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE!

Replace them with someone else, independent, opposite party just some one else.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago.

Wow! what a great example of true ignorant American indoctrination & B.S - and undeniable proof of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about!

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast!

And I give the leftovers to my Polar Bear!

Take it easy big guy, don't be such a brute.

Certainly you are the exception but don't be so offended because of course I was not referring to all Europeans.
Even you will agree the world is full of pacifists and appeasers.
Heck, there are plenty of those here in the states as well.
Maybe it's due to the diet, maybe it's due to society but it is what it is.

But come on, be honest, I'm sure even you would much rather fight along side a Texan than you would a Frenchie.

Dude! Your ignorant & arrogant comments are really pathetic!

Wait a sec, ignorant and arrogant?
Shouldn't those two cancel each other out?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think it was Patton who said, "I rather have a German Division in front of me than a French Division behind me."

And I share that exact, same opinion.

I'll take Texans over anything French.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthFallingApart

Great video, I wish I saw more stuff like that here in the U.S. It seems like most kids in the U.S. would rather play the wii or xbox than get active in politics or their own future.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A couple of points;

The young today in general, are taught NOT to think for themselves. Everything is group think, or based on what the group decides. The usurper who acts on his own, is ostracized for it.

The young LIVE FOR FITTING IN, and being accepted by their peers. Many of their parents fit in to this category as well. Re; look at the parking lots full of similar SUV's picking up their kids after school!

The kids are hammered about how they will be severely punished if they carry a weapon to school, bully, cyberbully, start fights, call names, etc.

Everyone has to be saccharin sweet and not stick their necks out or above the crowd. Thus, you have a bunch of soft Milquetoasts...

Even the kids who roam around looking for trouble, ( and often find it ) and end up in jail, cannot hack the rigors of the combat front. It has to do with their inability to think clearly in a hostile deadly situation. The Army and Marines especially, try to train their troops to stick to their training, and the premise is, it will save their lives.
This is why you see the guys in small units of men, who stick close to each other, with their weapons drawn, making sweeps...it is the same tactic used by the police, and swat teams.

It is also a stupid idea. Our men are getting killed nearly everyday. The enemy certainly isn't using this tactic...they are relying on IED's, RPG's, and ambushes...plus not wearing uniforms.

The enemy we are fighting are like the partisans of WW2, or the under cover enemies like the Wehrwulf's of Germany. I highly doubt that very many American's under the age of 35 today, could stand up to being an armed resister in a war situation. It would require a backbone, and the ability think for themselves.

Whenever a rogue lone wolf, like Timothy Mc Vey , pulls off some anti establishment disaster on the public, the whole nation freaks out. They want to analyze and endlessly talk about what could have possibly have pushed someone to do it...and push for ever more strict anti weapon laws.

The USA has all too many people who think that owning or using a firearm is totally un-necessary in today's society. WHICH IS EXACTLY what the police and anti gunners want them to think.

Our nation was founded on the premise, that the people have the right to defend themselves against any tyranny, DOMESTIC or foreign. You cannot defend yourself against such things with sticks and stones.

Just look at any of the countries where the citizens cannot own firearms, and very often you'll find a despot who is running over them and violating their human rights with impunity. The people cannot resist.

If you take the gun away from American's, sure as hell, you'll have mid night knocks on the door, and people will disappear in the night..because they were on some list of undesirables. ( which is why, the fed's love to know who has a firearm, and who hasn't ) Registering is the precursor to confiscation.
It was in Europe, and it will be here too. All because people cannot think for themselves, and put faith and trust in Big Brother government, and some current political celebrity!

Today's kids are molded to be soft and cushy conformists. Period.

The flip side of it, are the brutal, soulless and moral less gang members, who open fire into homes and crowds as they drive by...they think they are bad asses, but are actually cowards. They ambush and indiscriminately kill, and then run away...very much like the enemy in Afghanistan.

It is high time we declare open war on these gang scum bags once and for all...

There has to be an acceptable point where we can raise our kids to defend themselves, with the ability to think for themselves..sorting out what constitutes a real threat, and what isn't. My belief has been, that nationalized gun ownership, and training should be a part of society. Every one should know how to handle a weapon correctly, and be proficient enough to hit a hay bale from fifty feet. I know it will never happen however, because we are nation of crybaby wimps.

I am just an old tired out fossil who is roaring my last hurrah's!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago.

Wow! what a great example of true ignorant American indoctrination & B.S - and undeniable proof of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about!

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast!

And I give the leftovers to my Polar Bear!

Take it easy big guy, don't be such a brute.

Certainly you are the exception but don't be so offended because of course I was not referring to all Europeans.
Even you will agree the world is full of pacifists and appeasers.
Heck, there are plenty of those here in the states as well.
Maybe it's due to the diet, maybe it's due to society but it is what it is.

But come on, be honest, I'm sure even you would much rather fight along side a Texan than you would a Frenchie.

Dude! Your ignorant & arrogant comments are really pathetic!

Wait a sec, ignorant and arrogant?
Shouldn't those two cancel each other out?

C'mon man, don't try to spin it. I barely come here and I've noticed the way you post. Ignorant indeed.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Redneck from Hell]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Well i do play Xbox, but i'll always keep in mind the other side of things. For the most part my biological age doesn't make any sense.

I look younger than i am but act older than i am. I really don't associate with to many people my age unfortunately. When i TRY to talk about politics, world events and especially conspiracies with my friends, the topic usually dies out in seconds.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Originally posted by Exemplar

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
If I had lived in Germany in the mid thirties, I would have moved to America, just as Albert Einstein and many other smart people did at the time.

If I had lived in America in the last ten or fifteen years, I would have already moved overseas a long time ago. As many ex-pat Americans have already done.

Standing in the path of an express freight train and screaming "bring it on" is not smart.

Those men were cowards. They saw a threat coming to their homes and instead of fighting for their rights, freedoms and property, they fled. And you're right, only an idiot would stand in the path of a freight train screaming "bring it on". The smart ones already destroyed the tracks long before it arrived.

So as a small jewish minority they've should fought almost the entire country, lead by madmen who were also backed up by one of the most well-organized warmachine in the history?

Not very smart.

It worked for the Vietnamese. A direct confrontation is idiotic, but there are many ways to fight.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Theres a reason why you seen the types of guys you did. Why you saw no manly men. Is because the kind of activities and politics those guys get into. Most of them would be liberals/socialist leaning. I saw some on TV doing an interview.

Most of the liberals will be exactly as you described them, scrawny, dope smoking hippy types, pacifists, politically correct multi cultura, computer geek 20 something year olds freaks. Some maybe be fat as well, just replace scrawny with fat.

I bad mouthed Obama one day and a black membe from another site said "the multi-culturals will stop you and hun t your kind down", I didnt even say anything racist about Obama. My response was " the multi-culturals wont do # because they are all scrawny, loserish peace-nik types that wont hold a gun, my kind will win". Needless to say this ticked him off super good.

But its the truth, amongst the liberal/socialist groups you wont find any "manly men". They arent fighters, and thats why they will never win or survive. They dont make good fighters.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthFallingApart

You probably need some new friends. Friends for games, and friends for adult stuff like politics and conspiracies. Though politics can be a touch subject. Be careful.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
All they have to do is shut down the power grid, and turn off the water supply, and release a few unfriendly little germs, and all you self styled warriors will start fighting each other over the last tin of spam.

The idea that foreign troops will be coming door to door to take away your guns is just silly.
Nobody is coming there to help either you OR your crazy totally out of control government.

Get it through your heads, none of the many nations that make up the UN,
and none of the now very long list of foreign enemies you have made, want anything to do with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

They're going to have to do more than shut off the power, turn off the water and turn loose a few germs.

And I think you're right. No foreign troops will come to do diddly squat. In fact, any outsiders would have brief lives and not so glorious deaths at the hands of the citizens.

We have the single largest contingent of combat experienced civilians in the world, with more arms in the hands of citizens than any other army in the world. Including our own.

The vast bulk of any who would die from lack of power/water/ and self-sufficiency, are the same parasites that we're compelled by law to feed now.

Good riddance.

The one thing we have here that other nations don't - is self-sufficiency. Not the city-dwellers and not the parasites - but the everyday, country-assed hard-working Americans.

And boy, can they shoot.

No other country can say that, especially with everyone being disarmed. Nothing like self-delusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join