It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yup...

Boot camp for five year olds.

At six they should know all about silent killing and extracting information from enemy prisoners.

By aged seven they should be able to operate a fighter jet, main battle tank, or a nuclear submarine.

After a years front line combat experience in an active war zone, they will be ready to attend junior school, with most of the required life skills already learned.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That's what I'm talking about.

You equate firearms with bootcamp and terrorist training.

Handling firearms is a skill.

Terrorist training is a series of procedures.

No wonder this country is in trouble.

If things do go tits up, and I see a lot of these "gun-geniuses" running around getting their asses shot by predators, I'll do my best to not snicker.

No promises, mind you.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The warriors are smarter then the protestors.

See the protestors go out, hold signs up and scream they are being done wrong.

The warriors are setting back, making plans and waiting until the government does more to Americans then pepper spray a bunch of protestors.

When the warriors see that things are going tits up then you protestors need to step back. It will be fast, balls to the wall and well coordinated.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Well said! The protesting has it's place and when that is gone the warriors will be ready and there will be no compromising then. Until then a peaceful solution needs to be explored cuz we sure as hell don't want to let the genie out of the bottle.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
When the British headed out to Concord and Lexington to acquire gunpowder and other colonial supplies, they left with great confidence.

After killing a few colonials, they suddenly found they had 15,000 armed men hunting them by the day's end, and they were shot all the way home.

No one that morning was marching or waving signs.

But when the moment came, these boys came out from every farm, every house, every field, and behind every tree.

It's not what you can see that you should fear.

It's those right now that you can't see.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

i must agree that g20 made me feel little like americas has no ballz.
but then i read this topic and something occured to me.
Most of americas "fighters" and overseas fighting invisible man while thier own gov is stabing them in the back.

i bet there are alot of brave americans still home and they are wise to not take the bait of g20 becose of all we know no protest will make a diffirence now.

2 mil peps in dc and all MSM has to do is report that it was couple K.

Dont let Your selfs get provoked.
Be ready but also be wise.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Unfortunately when warriors protest it's not with signs or words.
i'm hip to that. i know my attitude is, why would i give myself up
by being seen out there with all the protesters? if you ask me things are just as they should be as far as tactical advantage and the element of surprise. the ones you couldn't hit w/ a handfull of corn are still brave enough to be doing just fine imo.
they prolly don't even realise, there are people who at some point, will have thier back.
i only hope they know when to get the hell out of the way.
still a good post s&f

dooper

It's those right now that you can't see.

do we know the same thing?
or do we just think the same way?
and do you think it matters which one or if both are true when at least one obviously is?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Surely, at least in America it is a responsibility to teach your kid to shoot. Not necessarily to kill.. but too many of the kids in my own and the past generation are real morons when it comes to guns.

But also to be able to operate a gun and kill proficiently. Last thing that you would want to happen is have a gun slide towards them in the middle of a shoot out and they can't figure out how to get the safety off when someone is about to shoot them.

In a way it's a good think most peoples shooting experience comes from Counter Strike.. Since if it ever comes down to it in real life, I very much like the real experience as an advantage.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Real warriors are for times like the massacres in China, Russia, and Germany in 1920s-1940s.. or when the govt. is completely ignoring it's citizenry.

What they needed in pittsburg was a Ghandi figure who wouldn't back down.

Running as soon as they start intimidation techniques doesn't really work that well. But if you stand there like the man in Tianemen Square infront of a tank? Then you are making a point, even if you get beat down.

I disagree with the idea that Ghandi and MLK accomplished nothing here in America (whoever said that).

But there's a time for peace and a time for war.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Bluster. It'll never happen and you know it.

[edit on 27/9/09 by YourForever]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I dont agree with most of you on here, when or if its time to fight, I'm there. guns blazing and flag flying.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
o/k let's assume the warriors take over.

What would then have to happen in America for American to stop shooting at each other ?

I am serious.

What is the plan ?
What is the end strategy of this revolution ?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

But there's a time for peace and a time for war.
true true my friend. no one should believe there isn't alot of people who know a fight is coming. i know it. and most of those realise if they are a part of it. they will be laying down thier lives.
i say" what better way to go!
i don't want to get old!
nobody gets out of here alive.
someday we all solve the great mystery.
just waiting for a fair crack at my oppressors or the ones who are backing them.
absolutly no fear of death .there are things far worse.
going out in a blaze of glory.
could be the greatest adventure.
i am a warrior".

no big objective at all this time.
simply to take as many of those with me that are bound to take me, you and everybody else they can anyway. the objective is "to not go quietly into the night".but to fight, tooth and nail to the end.to not make it easy on them.
don't you understand anythjing?
there is a point i go completely underground. guerilla warfare can be devestating to moral. no matter what army any where.
my only hope is that they do use foreign troops here.
i love my fellow americans no matter how led astray.
but i've made sure i will be out there when the shtf.
i won't be nice at all no matter who.

very cagey

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

no big objective at all this time.
simply to take as many of those with me that are bound to take me, you and everybody else they can anyway. the objective is "to not go quietly into the night".but to to fight, tooth and nail to the end.to not make it easy on them.

Who EXACTLY is the enemy.

"Fight tooth and nail to the end".
Yes, and that is what everyone else is going to do, and the reason why there cannot ever be an end to this.

If you had said, fight tooth and nail until:
We are free of the British Empire
or
Slavery is Abolished in the American south

Then there is a definite objective to fight for
But I see no objective in this coming anarchy.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yes, and that is what everyone else is going to do, and the reason why there cannot ever be an end to this

love to hear your better suggestions.not just a critique.eyes open, ready to read, have coffee, start typing.

i thought i just stated the objective.

Then there is a definite objective to fight for

But I see no objective in this coming anarchy.

maybe you will only see it through chain link.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If I had lived in Germany in the mid thirties, I would have moved to America, just as Albert Einstein and many other smart people did at the time.

If I had lived in America in the last ten or fifteen years, I would have already moved overseas a long time ago. As many ex-pat Americans have already done.

Standing in the path of an express freight train and screaming "bring it on" is not smart.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I honestly don't know where the warriers are. I know something has to be done but I am completely stumped on what to do. If a solution exist, I am not even sure brute strength is the answer. They appear to have all bases covered. There has to be a weakness, an underestimation somewhere, but I don't know where that may be.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

so you're a total waste of space and time.why do you reply when it does not apply. run run run away runner, this is my country. this if you havn't heard will be global. you can't run for ever. runner go away.

useless eaters

There has to be a weakness, an underestimation somewhere, but I don't know where that may be

there isn't one accept it, now move on accept thier rule thier way and die even if you do i simply choose not to go quietly. but everyones end
is in the mix weather they see it or not. save certain bloodlines wtf up.

when our govt. uses deadly force on a group of obviously innocents
and they will,all bets are off. the green light will be forever on. this is when the protesters get to stay home. this is when some very shrewed people will go to work.

what will you do without freedom?
this is all i have to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, you will never run, never compromise, always victory or death.

That is the great flaw in the American character, the great weakness.

It is why after six long years of defeat in Iraq, America is still there, fighting for no cause, no objective.
But you will go on fighting there because to admit there is no purpose to that war would just be too painful to admit.

The same thing is about to happen on American soil.
The fighting will just go on and on without end, because nobody will ever give up.

You know I am right, but your pride will never allow you to admit to that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
because they need to be reminded that the "warrior gene" in Europe died off years ago.

Wow! what a great example of true ignorant American indoctrination & B.S - and undeniable proof of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about!

As an 6.5 feet & 115kg 'Arctic Ranger Warrior Viking' I eat Sissy Cowboy "Girlie Men" types from Texas for breakfast!

And I give the leftovers to my Polar Bear!

Dude! Your ignorant & arrogant comments are really pathetic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join