It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your profession. For ATS members!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
..... Tips do suck...

Have you tried using that pole thingy they put on the stage? I found that it works on occasion for me........

[edit on 29-9-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

Im a grand master at that for sure
doesnt work when nobody is in there... lol I won 750 in Feb at a contest of skill for that pole thingy..lol

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
retired Army.... and currently self employed as a full time bail bonds retrieval agent.... and we own a few other businesses...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you cant figure out what I do, then you probably shouldnt be let out in public unsupervised

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Im of a elite NWO bloodline, i dont have to work, just hang out with the Knight Templars every so often....though most of us are ATSERS also.

"We are the KNight who say Neeee"

I just turned my belt over tunic, into a studded double loop, to try and update it.

Follow me, I am a decendent of christ.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
If you cant figure out what I do, then you probably shouldnt be let out in public unsupervised

I know what you do but I still need to be watched very carefully because I could twist off at any minute and make a big mess.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

OMG this is hilarious!!! Ooh ooh I want in! lol

SOunds like fun! Good benefits I assume?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Medical facilities administrator for many years, various specialties - now Human Resources and Marketing consultant for mainly medical practices.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In Vivo researcher. Thus, my username.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Done a few different things, usually managerial, with computers, even though I'm not an IT kind of guy (my degrees are in business management, administration).

When I was first in college, my aspiration was to become a CIA Case Officer, and I went through the recruitment steps, even got into a student program, but the coup in Russia (many years ago) de-railed that train, and they ended that program.

Luckily, I've usually worked for some big-named, reputable businesses since then, and for some years, so looks good on the resume'. After a recent layoff (only time I was ever out of work more than a month), I'm currently back in the software industry, and optimistic about the future....

Eventually, I want to run my own business/es, but we'll see.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Registered Nurse. Do some consulting once in awhile.
Mainly I hang out on ATS and challenge liberals to think about the facts, which are not always what you wish, but they have to be faced anyway. Might as well do it head on.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've been several things. I'm a warrior by nature and do sell my services for training or fighting. I want to open up a coffee shop though. Less headaches and I know coffee very well.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
Registered Nurse. Do some consulting once in awhile.

Oh cool

You see I have this rash on my coin purse that......

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You are an Emu farmer right???

What do I win???

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You see I have this rash on my coin purse that......

Looking for love in all the wrong places?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not a profession, but a trade... Journeyman High-Voltage Lineman.
As a sideline, I also install computer controls & drives on professional quilting machines. And I have a small hosting service.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by wookiee]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Wow. It must be really testing your courage to work as a high voltage lineman. Do you work on the grids too? Do you wear the faradays cage and fly close to the grid lines on a helicopter?

By the way, I am an university student. With specialization in electrical and electronics engineering.

[edit on December 27th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Originally posted by wookiee

Wow. It must be really testing your courage to work as a high voltage lineman. Do you work on the grids too? Do you wear the faradays cage and fly close to the grid lines on a helicopter?

If by grids, you mean transmission towers, then yes. I've climbed 200' towers and have worked on live voltages up to 345,000 volts using hot-sticks. Have never done work out of a helicopter, but I've set towers using a helicopter. The faradays are used for live-line work on 500,000 volts and more. they're just metallic coveralls, though I've never seen one up close. I've worked in Arabia, on a small island in the south atlantic, and several places in the US. After you've climbed a 70 foot wooden pole during the apprenticeship, courage no longer really comes in to play.
The pay is great AND there is a shortage of linemen nationwide.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by wookiee]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

I saw a program on discovery channel some time back. In that, they showed the linemen working on high voltage, 'bonding" themselves to the line, by connecting a rod to the live lines and allowing current to flow through them(without groud connection of course). Is it true that the human body reverberates and produces a hum during the current flow through the body?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing, I seen a large Tesla coil fired off once at Buell planetarium in Pittsburgh and it felt like my bones were made of rubber afterward!

This thing was old and it has been awhile but probably 12 foot+ tall. After reading about Tesla many years later I always wondered if he might have had a direct connection to it. Westinghouse had strong ties to Pittsburgh.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I work in the transport industry

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join