It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN "IReport" - Unknown Objects Videotaped over Phoenix, AZ!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Guy above... Kill threads with knowledge bro not fear...

There are bases under the Mogollon rim, some ours, some theirs... it's perfect Over a mile above sea level, lost of natural cavern space with rare entrance from above naturally, pressures right, well shielded easily expanded.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

In 1972 five of us sitting on a lake pier in Ohio viewed a bright red object moving somewaht slowly across the sky then it stopped. Soon after that a smaller orb exited and went towards the earth.

Then the mothership(?) took off at warp speed into space.

It convinced all of us about ufo's and, no, we didnt report it . Probably a good idea at the time.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This one is interesting. I am guessing experimental aircraft of some sort ( yes I am not a believer, but I keep an open mind.
No way its lanterns as the lights flash and change color at the same time. To me that reeks of 'aircraft' but of what type? One that sits there stationary and changes shape???
Possibly an experimental craft. People say why would you fly it over such large areas at night, but they would not test one during the day now would they, or a secret experimental aircraft would be easily spotted. So night flights make total sense.
Morphing aircraft? Maybe. Would not surprise me one bit given how far the US airforce were ahead in the 70's with stealth aircraft. Aircraft no one knew much about for almost ten years later.
If its not an experimental aircraft then this one has me stumped. Aliens? Maybe.
I am interested to see what the skeptics come up with for this one. Can't be birds, or lanterns or the usual rubbish people come up with for excuses for UFO's in the sky.
So I sit here with baited breath to see what we can come up with.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for post. Nice catch.
As to the video itself ... typical "lights-in-the-sky" stuff.

The problem with that stuff is no discernible structure too it, and because it's lights at a distance at night, there is no reliable depth perception to count on either.

Since the movement is slow and gradual "floating", non-ballistic in nature, could be another intentional balloons-with-light's-attached type of hoax.

The "specific" formations could be just coincidental. It's not like it formed letters or numbers or anything. Since you only see it in at most two dimensions (again no depth perception on this type of thing), there's no way to know what the "formation" looked like from other angles (barring any additional video posted of the same event from a different location).

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fls13

sorry but does that "morphing plane" have anti gravitational technology?

the lights in that video are nearly static in place . . .

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
For that to be a experimental aircraft this craft had to be in test behaving exactly the same for at least the past 20 years and be seen over air spaces other then the US one which would probably put the entire project at risk. In my opinion the experimental aircraft talk simply doesn't cut it.

If the US had such a technology (discarding the inside job theories that some are so fond of about 9/11) why didn't they put it to good use by that time?

Why they wouldn't use it in Iraq and Afghanistan wars?

And since reports in the US happen since the late 60's why we haven't seen those during Vietnam?

Do you really think that with such a technology the US would let Americans die by the thousands during all these wars?

Do you really think that if the US had such a technology under control it would be in the mess that it is now?

Sorry but the secret project talk doesn't make any sense.

Those are ovnis that haven been coming and going from Earth for thousands of years. And are probably coming more than ever because humanity is reaching a interesting technological stage for them. A stage in which they can either drop by and help us or feel threaten enough to do some surveillance on us.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
reply to post by muggl3z

In 1972 five of us sitting on a lake pier in Ohio viewed a bright red object moving somewaht slowly across the sky then it stopped. Soon after that a smaller orb exited and went towards the earth.

Then the mothership(?) took off at warp speed into space.

It convinced all of us about ufo's and, no, we didnt report it . Probably a good idea at the time.

Interesting you say that, because I've seen orange orbs of the size of a basketball ball hoovering in the middle of the woods at night but never could figure out what they were except knowing that they were not natural phenomenons nor human related due to their behavior. Since at the time I haven't seen any "mother ship" in the sky that thing always left me puzzled.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Agreed, if they had that plane in a advanced stage they would show it to the world to prove their superiority instead of showing a cheap 3D animation.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

i'm not saying that the military doesn't have the technology for the morphing plane; i'm saying that the morphing plane is not anti-gravitational like the lights in the video.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
great video, i like the fact that a plaine passes by aswell, i wonder if they saw the lights? i doubt there will be any reports from the pilot to the public.

S+F

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Nice, Very nice.

Thank god Savior Complex isn't around anymore.

Phage will have a good theory, hopefully one that doesn't involve chinese lanterns....Lol.

Oh well, just another sighting.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I do not know what to think about this one . At first after seeing the April 2008 date I thought it was something else from earlier back that proved to be a hoax, but know I am getting a bit intrigued.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati
S+F - Very interesting footage!

@fls13

Thanks for pointing this out. Tried to find out something about the morphing aircraft technology and came accross some entertaining info here:

HowStuffWorks - Morphing Aircraft

That's pretty wild. The line between UFO incidents and avionic development is an interesting one. See here.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by fls13]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hate to bring it up but if these all just disappeared and did not fly away I would say these are lanterns.

I did not see the end of the video but if so this may be another case of kids goofing off.

If not we have good evidence for a military op or a alien visitors.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm the usual, ahhh those are chinese laterns type person.

However:

These four objects stay in the same exact position to one another (althought they do change position toward the end) to be lanterns.

Also lanterns generally only last 2-3 minutes at that wierd "UFO" looking distance before they fizzle out into the upper atmosphere and out.

These lights seem to stay in that spot for a LONG time.

Though I can't rule out lanterns yet until I see a full 11 minutes of this, as possible low pressure weather and nearly no wind could(although highly unlikely) could keep lanterns at a near stationary altitude, and a near stationary formation for so long of a time.

This is definitely a good piece of footage. S+F

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well I hate to say it but this is a pure U.F.O. in the strictest sense of the words. I will speculate and say "man made" but Hoax, Military or other I cannot say.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Very interesting video to say the least!

But something caught my attention... something the Military "supposedly" said. Check it out...

"Military authorities stated that there were no planes flying at the time of Drenning's sighting." -CNN Reported in the description.

"There was a plane in the video that you can see; there was a plane but it was about 30 or 40 thousand feet lower than what we were able to... the lights were way up there, I don't know how to explain that." -Brad Drenning @ 1:42 in the interview.

So either CNN miss reported it, because the interviewer goes on to specify that the military said THEY had no plains, but the description of the video says something else. You'd expect the military to know exactly what plains were in the sky that night; even farmer Jack, crop dusting a field. So what could they be hiding, they obviously aren't stupid, they KNOW exactly what transpired that night, whether it's unexplainable, even to them, or not.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yes they would. They have done it in the past. I remember before the Stealth Fighter came out all the Triangle UFO sighting and OMG ALIEN MILITARY FIGHTER JET with dark daylight pictures that were most definitely F117 pictures. So they do expose themselves. Sometimes to feed the UFO enigma as a distraction and sometimes out of plain stupidness.

S to Z OP Yo!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is almost exactly what I saw a number of years back while camping in Nevada. I'm so excited to see a video of something so similar to my experience finally.

We were camping outside of Carson City, Nevada. It was probably somewhere around 10pm and I was laying on a park bench just watching the stars - something one doesn't get to do too often when living in a populated area. Everybody else was sitting around the campfire a little ways off having a good ol' time. It was a beautiful clear night and I couldn't remember ever seeing so many stars. There were a few planes crossing close to the horizon and I'd seen a satellite or two zip across the sky, a first for me at the time.

What I saw next I'll never forget. I have no idea what constellation I was looking at but a number of stars, but a group of about 5 stars just a couple degrees from where I was looking started to move. These stars had been there, completely stationary mind you, the entire time I was laying there gazing up at them. At first I thought it was some sort of illusion or I was having some kind of episode but as my mind ran though it's system checks and everything came back ok I realized that I was actually watching stars move. They stayed in the same general area of the sky - but the were moving much faster than what we witnessed in the video in the OP. They would do circles, straight lines turning 60, 70 degrees instantly with no loss of momentum.

I immediately called everyone's attention to it and we watched them for quite a while - honestly until it was nothing more than an amazing show that we eventually just came to accept and eventually we kind of went about our business. I would check up sometimes and they would be there, sometimes moving, sometimes not - very hard to spot when they were not, they looked just like stars - but then one would start to move and I'd pick them up again. I think eventually I looked up and either they had gone or stopped moving entirely because I couldn't find them anymore.

Changed my perspective on things. Star and Flag op.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join